Watch 116 examples of worship of skulls, corpses and body parts in Roman Catholic and Orthodox Churches all over the World.
Clink on the link. Please share these articles in social media:
1. Bowing before the Catholic skulls of Chrysanthus and Daria
2. Jesuits made Vietnamese bow and kiss a skull
3. Worshiping the corpse of Santa Lucia
4. Parading “holy skull” in Spanish Galicia
5. Pope Benedict kneel and pray to skull
6. Armenian skull returned to Church in Naples
7. Parading a Catholic skull in Bari in Italy
8. Parading the skull of the grandmother of Jesus
9. The Italians worship skull of Luke
10. The skull and bones of a dressed-up Pope
11.The Holy Catholic skull of Austria
12. Honor false “holy skull” of Pope Lucius
13. Pope blessed skulls in Mexico
14. The two Catholic corpses of Kentucky, USA
15. The Catholic corpse of Sevilla
16. 6.000 Roman Catholics bow before a piece of flesh
17. Pope prayed to the cut out heart of Padre Pio
18. Catholics dress a corpse for the feast
19. The Bishops of Dagon display skulls
20. Four versions: Skulls of John Chrysostom
21. Skull of “blessed Gerard” kept by Order of Malta
22. Drama around skull and bones of Thomas Aquinas
23. Roman Catholic nuns fought and got half of saints boiled skull
24. Headless Mary Magdalene hailed in Catholic Church in France
25.The skull of Catholic “Santa” has a boken nose
26. The claimed skull of John the Baptist
27. Rome returned stolen skull of St. Irene
28. Roman Catholics parade a boneless skull in France
29. Pulling water through skull for healing
30. Touching the skull of Catholic Martin
31. Baltimore skull and bones to become “saint”
32. “Saint” Aloysius got his skull on display in Italy
33. The Holy skull of Adalbert
34. Priests rejoice over skull
35. Catholics in Bolivia celebrate “Day of the skulls”
36. Pope calls Catholics to venerate 1600 year old skull
37. Holy Catholic skulls watch over Madonna and child
38. Santa Eufemia with flowers on her skull
39.The skull and bone “monastery” in Sinai desert
40. Orthodox Greeks worship skulls and bones in the Holy Land
41. Parading the “holy” skull on Czech statehood day
42. The Bishop of Macau got his skull cut off
43. Skull of controversial priest kept inside altar in Hungary
44. Skull of Timothy to travel from Italy to Russia
45. Skull of claimed Italian saint auctioned for 5000 USD
46. Catholic priests worship corpse of Saint Ubaldo
47. Exhumed “saint” honored with Catholic mass
48. Parading the corpse of Saint Dionysios
49. Parading their “holy corpse” in Greece
50. The “holy” head of Corfu
51. Corpse of saint Valentine kept inside altar in Missouri US
52. The adorable corpse of Goa
53. Skull release blood of saint for Pope
54. The skull of Saint Ignatius
55. Skull of “holy” Pacificus
56. The skull of saint John Cassian
57. Skull of “Holy” Rose of Lima
58. Church in Milan with skulls and headless Chris
59. Worshipping the corpse of the Bishop of Milan
60. Italian Catholic corpse taken for a stroll
The list conitues after a brief comment:
It is not by the words a man speak, you can identify a follower of Jesus. But by his words and obedience, his fruits:
Matthew 7: 15-20:
Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognise them. Do people pick grapes from thorn-bushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognise them.
The book of Revelation warns us about a spiritual whore who will face stern judgment, and command all followers of Jesus the Messiah to come out of her.
If you love your Christian congregation or fellowship: Please warn our pastors and leaders of the conseequences of accepting this whore as a part of our family of believers in the Messiah. Do not participate in the evils of these death cults who defame God of the Bible in the name of “Christ”.
61. Saint Theodors disputed skull and bones
62. Catholics in Ireland worship a “holy head”
63, The “holy” skull of Saint Yves
64: Roman Catholics pray in front of a “holy bone”
65: Catholics and Lutherans fight over bones of saint
66. Pope devoted to bones and 1600 years old woman
67. Shinbone of “Mary Magdalene” toured the US
68. Taking the leg bone of Oliver out for a stroll
69. The Pope tried to avert Iraq war with bones of Therese
70. “Holy” shinbone of Saint Mary Magdalene
71. The “holy sternum bone” of Francis Seelos
72. Kissing the remains and bones of Bartholomew I
73. The Pope keeps bones of “The holy Grandmother of god”
74. Tough Minister lady denies the Pope two bones of Danish king
75. US: Catholics worship a tooth and call for miracles
76.UK venerates 750 years old Catholic tongue
77.Dressing corpses for their Christ
78.Corpse of bishop with red gloves
79 Catholic skull got blue eyes and dental treatment
80. Pope offers incense to claimed bones of Peter
81. Rome pray to corpse of “Saint Zita”
82. Pope prays in front of skeleton dressed up as a nun
83. Venerable “Holy jaw” and teeth of Saint Anthony
84. The Catholic saint for all with toothache
85. Pope: Escape Purgatory by prayer in front of corpse of Bosco.
86. Catholics in Poland parade a “holy finger”
87. Holy tooth and two fingers of Galileo
88. Catholics adore skeleton and “feast of its tongue”
89. The roof came down on Church with corpse of Pope Celestine V
90. Parading a “holy arm” in France
91. They worship skulls and the spirit of death.
92. Catholics wants to develop skull tourism.
93. Catholics in Sicily offer money to skull
94. Pope pray to skull of apostle Andrew
95. Worshiping skull of Peter the inquisitor
96.Catholic cult in Naples honored skull of Lucia
97. 1200 skulls in the Bone House of Hallstatt in Austria
98. Saint from Malta kept both mummified and in wax
99. Rotten man and child in chains in “Holy chapel”
100: Pope presents quartered “saint” as model for Church
101: The heartless Catholic treatment of “St. Clair”
102: Chapel with 24.000 skulls and skeletons
103:4.000 skeletons in crypt in Roman Catholic Church in Rome
104: Parading the skull of Vincent Ferrer
105: Copts take corpse of “holy Bishay” for a stroll
106: Worshipping the corpse of Saint Camilla
107: Parading the skull of Prospero Martyr
108: “Holy cotton” from Italian Catholic skull
109: Spanish king parade military Catholic skull
110: Catholics adore the skull of “holy Helena”
111: Spaniards parade a Catholic skull in Arjona
112: Spanish Catholics use skull to bless wine
113: An angel put a finger into the brain of “Holy Aubert”
114: The Catholic skull in Champagne
115: Pope Paul VI returned a stolen skull
116: The hunt for the skull and bones of Holy Roman emperor
Published by Ivar
The bones of the saints (holy ones) are holy because the abide in & are one in Him.
From 2 Kings 13 KJV (BibleHub):
20 And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year.
21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.
From Matthew 9 KJV (BibleHub):
20 And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:
21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
22 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.
From Acts 5 KJV (BibleHub):
The Apostles Heal Many
12 And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon’s porch.
13 And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them.
14 And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)
15 Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.
16 There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.
From Acts 19 KJV (BibleHub):
11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
It’s interesting that you don’t deny the authenticity of the relics – but are bothered by the reverence given them. Clearly the Catholic Church historically has the saints of old – & then some. I think in seeing the level of reverence given the saints’ relics, it should make one wonder what it means to be united to Christ – to be spiritually adopted children of God – to partake of the Divine nature – to be in the communion of saints – to be immortal – to share in His glory – all of which are Scriptural.
Hebrews 9 KJV (BibleHub):
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
29 For our God is a consuming fire.
Translated using Google Translate since I don’t speak Norwegian:
De helliges bein (hellige) er hellige fordi de bor i og er et i ham.
Fra 2 Kings 13 KJV (BibleHub):
20 Elisa døde, og de begravet ham. Og moabittenes band invaderte landet ved inngangen til året.
21 Og det skjedde mens de begravet en mann, se, de spionerte et bånd med menn; og de kastet mannen i Elisa grav, og da mannen ble sviktet og rørte ved Elias bein, gjenopplivet han og reiste seg på beina.
Fra Matthew 9 KJV (BibleHub):
20 Og se, en kvinne som var syk med blodutgivelse i tolv år, kom bak ham og rørte ved kanten av klærne hans.
21 For hun sa i seg selv: Hvis jeg bare berører hans klær, skal jeg være hel.
22 Men Jesus snudde ham, og da han så henne, sa han: Datter, vær behagelig! din tro har gjort deg hel. Og kvinnen ble frisk fra den timen.
Fra Apg 5 KJV (BibleHub):
Apostlene helbreder mange
12 Og ved apostlenes hender skjedde det mange tegn og underverk blant folket; (og de var alle med ett i Salomons veranda.
13 Og av de andre var det ingen som ville være med dem, men folket forsterket dem.
14 Og de troende ble desto mer lagt til Herren, både menn og kvinner.
15 I og med at de førte ut syke på gatene og la dem på senger og sofaer, for at i det minste skyggen av Peter som gikk forbi kunne overskygge noen av dem.
16 Og det kom et mangfold ut av byene rundt til Jerusalem og brakte syke mennesker og de som var urolige av urene ånder; og de ble helbredet hver og en.
Fra Apg 19 KJV (BibleHub):
11 Og Gud utførte spesielle mirakler av Paulus hender:
12 Så fra kroppen hans ble ført til de syke lommetørklærne eller forklærne, og sykdommene gikk fra dem, og de onde ånder gikk ut av dem.
Det er interessant at du ikke benekter ektheten til relikviene – men blir plaget av ærbødigheten de gir. Det er klart at den katolske kirke historisk har helgenene fra gamle – og så noen. Jeg tror at når jeg ser nivået av ærbødighet gitt de helliges relikvier, burde det få en til å undre seg over hva det vil si å være forent til Kristus – å være åndelig adoptert Guds barn – å ta del i den guddommelige natur – å være i helgenes nattverd – å være udødelig – å dele i hans herlighet – som alle er skriftlige.
Hebreerne 9 KJV (BibleHub):
1 Derfor ser vi at vi også er omgått med en så stor sky av vitner, la oss legge hver vekt og synden som er så lett å møte oss, og la oss løpe med tålmodighet løpet som er satt foran oss,
2 Ser på Jesus som er forfatter og fullfører av vår tro; som av glede som ble satt foran ham tålte korset, foraktet skammen og ble satt ned til høyre for Guds trone.
22 Men dere er kommet til Sion-fjellet og til den levende Guds by, det himmelske Jerusalem og til et utall av engler,
23 Til den førstefødte generalforsamling og menighet, som er skrevet i himmelen, og til Gud, dommer av alle, og til åndene til rettferdige mennesker fullkommen,
24 Og til Jesus, mekleren av den nye pakt, og til sprinklingens blod, som taler bedre ting enn Abel.
25 Se at dere ikke nekter ham som taler. For hvis de ikke slapp unna som nektet ham som talte på jorden, skal vi ikke mer slippe unna hvis vi vender oss bort fra den som taler fra himmelen:
26 Deres røst rystet da jorden, men nå har han lovet og sa: Nok en gang rister jeg ikke bare jorden, men også himmelen.
27 Og dette ordet, enda en gang, betyr det å fjerne det som er rystet, som av ting som er gjort, for at de tingene som ikke kan ristes, kan bli igjen.
28 Derfor mottar vi et rike som ikke kan beveges, la oss ha nåde, der vi kan tjene Gud akseptabelt med ærbødighet og gudsfrykt:
29 For vår Gud er en fortærende ild.
Thank you Ivarfjeld for bringing so many twisted practices of the Catholic church to light. I have learned so much from your site. Clearly there is something terribly wrong with the doctrine, beliefs and practices of the Catholic church especially ..
” the Vatican, over which Pope Francis functions as its king, helped to finance the Elton John biopic ‘Rocketman‘, which obviously has a pro-LGBTQ+ agenda as well as the first-ever male gay sex scenes in a major motion picture. And it would not have been possible without the express permission, consent and financing from the leader of the Roman Catholic Church”
Keep up the good work