The “holy sternum bone” of Francis Seelos

This bones is displayed for veneration in New Orleans. The process of beautification of Francis Seelos is in progress.

A “holy” sternum bone of a departed Roman Catholic priest in New Orleans.

Do you want to adore or venerate this bone?

That you have to visit Francis Seelos Shrine 919 Josephine Street New Orleans, Louisiana. This is the largest first class relic of Father Seelos. It was removed from his casket one of the times he was moved.

Source: Catholicism.org

There are also other items of the priest, in waiting to be canonized. Many of them are even up for sale at the Sotheby’s.

  For the purposes of the auction, Sotheby’s had said the monstrance is worth between USD 40,000 and USD 80,000.

 Days before it was to be auctioned off in New York City, a 19th-century altarpiece associated with Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos has been removed from the sale and will be returned to New Orleans. “We are in final negotiations to bring the monstrance back,” archdiocesan spokeswoman Sarah McDonald said Tuesday.

Source: Nola.com

Here is the monstrance holding some fragmented pieces of the altar.

The monstrance with a piece of wood in the glass frame, is worth at least 40.000 USD.
The pieces of Seelos altar weigh only a few grams. The kilo price of this altar must be in their tens of millions of USD.
A piece of the skelton of Seelos. It is sold as a second of third class relic.

Who is this priest who are under the process of beautification:

Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos (January 11, 1819 – October 4, 1867) was a German-American Roman Catholic priest and Redemptorist missionary.

Pope John Paul II beatified Father Seelos in St. Peter’s Square on April 9, 2000. His day in the Martyrology is October 5.

Here are more details:

 Father Seelos died on October 4, 1867.  His body was first exhumed in 1902 when the diocesan inquiry was made into his heroic life.  On February 26, 1999, Redemptorist Postulator-General Father Antonio Marrazzo was in New Orleans to conduct another exhumation of the earthly remains of Father Seelos.  This private ceremony was presided over by Archbishop Francis B. Schulte of New Orleans.  The examination of Father Seelos’ remains was made by the Vatican officials as a necessary part of the beatification process.

Source: Seelos.org

The same site, also market the sale of second class relics, that sales of “holy items” that are not banned by the Vatican:

  Second Class relics of the cloth that bound the bones of Blessed Francis Seelos during this examination are available in a 2″x3″ special paper pouch/envelope for the purpose of carrying in a wallet, purse, glove compartment, etc.  They are complimentary; we welcome a freewill offering of USD 2.50 each to help defray the cost of printing the envelopes and the increased cost of postage to mail them to you.
Soruce:

A look at a memorial in Biloxi in Mississippi US, reveals a “holy handkerchief”:

A piece of texitles are decleard “holy” after touching a dead mans bones,  132 years after his death.

 A hankerchief that was used to clean Blessed Seelos’ bones during the canonical exhumation of his mortal remains in February 1999, is on display at the shrine.

Source: The Biloxy diocese

There is also some “holy hair”at the Seelos welcome center at St. Mary’s Assumption Catholic Church in New Orleans.

The “holy hair” of Seelos has been kept for veneration in New Orleans.

My comment:

This priest died in 1867. His body was exhumed in 1902.

35 years after his death: Did they go to the barbershop to get the hair off the skull?

Or was the “holy hair” removed from his head, before he died?

To remove a bone from a skeleton is not difficult. Just get a shape knife. But to be sure of what kind of strange looking bone the Vatican team has removed from the remains of Francis Seelos, we need to do a proper medical examination.

The skeleton of Seelos has been demolished, and sold in pieces as holy relics. The removal of the sternum bone is the key prof.

The sternum bone is the very bone behind the heart, that holds all the chest bones together.

So to be able to remove the sternum bone, the Roman Catholic priests had to demolish the whole upper part of the skeleton.

What kind of surgery on a skeleton is this?

How did the sternum bone become more “holy” than other bones of this skeleton?

There are larger bones in the body, what could have been kept for display.

Has the whole skeleton been cut into pieces, and sold as “holy relics”?

There are reasons to believe so. Because Father Murray who claim to be healed by prayer to Francis Seelos, roamed around with a bone of Seelos in his pocket.

For all who wants to go into details in this grotesque example of a demolished dead mans skeletons, there are “holy relics” that was not a part of his remains.

For sale, is also a “holy piece”if the altar in the Church, there this man served in New Orleans.

A small girl is told to bow before the altar of the shrine of a priest who have lost all his bones. They have been sold to mint money.

No doubt that American has been highly influenced by its large Roman Catholic minority. The Vatican is based on fraud from A to Z. Not only do the Pope and his priesthood fool you to become worshipers of idols. They rob you from your salvation.

Remove the idols of stone, wood and bone from your house.  Tell the Roman Catholic priests, that you are leaving the false Church they promote.  If not you will be equally guilty of the falsehood they promote. Now, I have warned you in advance.

Written by Ivar

Advertisements

111 thoughts on “The “holy sternum bone” of Francis Seelos

  1. I love Father Seelos. He is responsible for a huge step towards my sister overcomming her Cerebral Paulsy. Does that mean I agree with the church selling peices of his remnants for profit? No. But that also does not mean that is what they are doing. There are some things that are over even your head, Ivar. I will do the only thing I believe will be helpfull for either sides of the argument. I leave it in the hands of Christ. It is true I love Father Seelos, for he is my hometown’s saint and also healed my sister a small bit. But I love Jesus more than anything else, and there is no saint, bishop, priest, or pope that can deprive me of that. No blog, no book, no website, nothing. That is not me denying my Catholic faith. That is me, as a Catholic, proclaiming my devout love for God.

    In Christ,

    ~Dashti~

    1. Dear Dashti.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      That is me, as a Catholic, proclaiming my devout love for God.

      My reply:

      I just wondered, what makes you a Catholic? Why do you not call your self a Christian?

    2. Dashti,
      You say that Father Seelos healed your sister “a small bit.”
      Father Seelos, nor any one else, should ever be given God’s Glory for healing. . .or anything else, for that matter.

      If your sister was healed, it was by the power, grace, and mercy of a Holy, Mighty God Who sent His Son, Jesus to reconcile us to Him. While we, His children, are vessels through which His Spirit may flow to others, it is His Spirit that has the power. . . not us.

      NOwhere in His His Holy Word does it say that we are to glorify man (including Jesus’ mother, Mary), in fact, it tells us not to. Sadly, many do not read His Word. . .they only listen to teachings that are not always truthful, teachings that are passed down through the years. Jesus called these “traditions of men”. Regardless of how well-meaning the teachers may be, they are still not teaching the Truth.

      I pray that you will begin to read His Word, the Holy Bible, so that you will know the Truth for yourself. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you through His Word and He will. Filter everything you are taught through His Word, don’t just believe that the pastor knows it all. He is a mere human, just as we are, and may be deceived.
      Mercy, Peace, and Love be multiplied to you. Jude 2

    3. A satanic and idol worshiping crowd been led and misled by anti-christ cannot give u salvation. Come out from among them and be seperated for your good

  2. Hello again Ivar. I am a Christian who is a Catholic. I belive that Mary is a blesses person, for she is the brave woman who birthed our Savior. I believe that there are blessed people who live and died proclaiming there love for Jesus, and they are rightfully called Saints. These saints live in heaven with God, and are his angels that pray for the people of the earth. Above all, I belive Jesus Christ is my Lord Savior who loved me so much, he died for my sins on the cross. I love him more than anything else, and am looking forward to the day I will be brought to His house, where I will stay for the rest of eternity.

    These are just a few things I believe, so take them as they are and judge me however you like. Just know this: I do not judge you, nor do I ever wish to. If I do ever lose my temper and judge you, please forgive me. I am appologizing in advance. Please have a lovely day, full of blessings and joy.

    God Bless,

    ~Dashti~

    1. Dear Dashti.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      I believe that there are blessed people who live and died proclaiming there love for Jesus, and they are rightfully called Saints. These saints live in heaven with God, and are his angels that pray for the people of the earth.

      My reply:

      I do not want to judge you, just have one more question:

      Th Bible say there is only one mediator between man and God, and that is Jesus the Messiah.

      Do you pray to other mediator’s than Jesus?

      1. Mediator in context refers to his sacrafice on the cross. It is not limiting him to the only one who prays for us. In fact, in Romans 8, the Holy Spirit also prays for us. They are in fact, alive in Christ since death has no power to separate us from Christ (Rom. 8:3–8). Those in heaven love us more intensely than they ever could have loved us while on earth. They pray for us constantly (Rev. 5:8), and their prayers are powerful (James 5:16-18). Doesn’t it make sense, then, to ask Mary and the Saints to pray for us just as we would ask a friend or relative to pray for us?

        Mary does the same thing that she did at the Wedding at Cana. She intercedes on our behalf (like the wedding party), and she reminds us to do God’s will: “Do whatever he tells you”.

        Read Revelations 5:8-11. This is a scene in Heaven where the elders are presenting prayers to the Lamb. Who do you think they are praying for? Would it make sense that the Saints in Heaven are praying for each other? Or, is it maybe that the prayers are for those on Earth? Of course they are. So if the Saints in Heaven are praying for us, why is it wrong to ask them (and Mary, who is also a saint) to present our prayers before God?

        And what 1 Timothy 2:1-4: “First of all, then, I ask that supplications, prayers, petitions, and thanksgivings be offered for everyone, for kings and for all in authority that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all devotion and dignity.” He asking prayers from everyone he knew!

        The use of relics has some, although limited, basis in sacred Scripture. In 2 Kings 2:9-14, the prophet Elisha picked up the mantle of Elijah after Elijah had been taken up to heaven in a whirlwind. With is, Elisha struck the water of the Jordan, which then parted so that he could cross. In another passage (13:20-21), some people hurriedly bury a dead man in the grave of Elisha, “but when the man came in contact with the bones of Elisha, he came back to life and rose to his feet.” In the Acts of the Apostles we read, “Meanwhile, God worked extraordinary miracles at the hands of Paul. When handkerchiefs or cloths which had touched his skin were applied to the sick, their diseases were cured and evil spirits departed from them” (19:11-12). In these three passages, a reverence was given to the actual body or clothing of these very holy people who were indeed God’s chosen instruments—Elijah, Elisha and St. Paul. Indeed, miracles were connected with these “relics”—not that some magical power existed in them, but just as God’s work was done through the lives of these holy men, so did His work continue after their deaths.

      2. Dear Tom.

        Shalom.

        You wrote

        Those in heaven love us more intensely than they ever could have loved us while on earth.

        My comment:

        What have those who are in Heaven done for us?

        What you write about praying to all kind of departed mediators (medium) is pure religious non sense.

        When Jesus have told us to pray in His name, praying in any other name is paganism. You make Jesus a liar.

        We have Him. We pray to Him Only, and we Trust in Him.

        Galatians 3:19-21
        Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

        (end of scripture)

        The Jews got the Law trough a, ONE, mediator: Moses. God was not going to listen to anyone else, regardless if how rebellious the Jews would become. Asking “saint Abraham” to overrule Moses, would be what the pagans in Egypt would do.

        When we have got Jesus as ONE and the ONLY mediator, going through others is lawlessness and Babylonian.

        Do not consult the dead.

        There is no prayer in the Bible, where any person is permitted to pray to a departed soul: NONE.

        King Saul did, and used a which (medium) to contact the spirit of departed Samuel. Roman Catholics use the same witchcraft, consulting all their goddesses and madonnas.

        Isaiah 19:3

        The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing; they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists.

    2. Dashti,

      Again, please read His Word, the Holy Bible. People do not become angels when they go to Heaven. This false belief, like so many others, is passed down from person to person and has no Biblical basis.
      Angels are created beings in their own right and not a morphed version of humans. . .angels are messengers, ministering spirits.
      1st John 3:2 says we do not know how we shall appear, but that we shall be like Him. (paraphrased) He, (Jesus) is not an angel.

      1. Oh my, but i do read the Bible! Most likely not as often as i would like, but i do read it as often as i can nonetheless. And i do hope you read the Bible as well.
        Yes, i do see how angels are set apart from those who have lived on earth and passed on into eternal life. So what would you like me to call them dear alyshia? Do you not call those who have passed into eternal damnation “demons” or “devils”? I prefer to call them the same as the evil Sea Witch in “The Little Mermaid” sang a song about: poor unfortunate souls.

  3. Mr. Ivar you have not read my comment!! Those we believe who are in heaven with Christ are not dead but alive!! What is so wrong bout praying for those who have died or are dead???? Your thinking all Catholics are doing is Necromancy…..that is all Bull crap! Your looking for simple answers which there is no way….

    People ‘with God’ are always referred to as ‘alive’ in the scriptures… so I don’t see your point. Remember during the transfiguration when Jesus spoke with Moses and Elijah (I believe it was them). They are your definition of dead, correct? The problem is that the English language is so ambiguous that we lose words like these. And not to mention (assuming you’re protestant) the many translations. If all of us were to go learn Hebrew and Ancient Greek on the double we’d all understand scripture SOOO much better.

    Look at Deuteronomy 18:10-11
    10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a Medium or Spiritist or who consults the dead.

    Sometimes Fundamentalists like “YOU” object to asking our fellow Christians in heaven to pray for us by declaring that God has forbidden contact with the dead in passages such as Deuteronomy 18:10–11. In fact, he has not, because he at times has given it—for example, when he had Moses and Elijah appear with Christ to the disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration (Matt. 17:3). What God has forbidden is necromantic practice of conjuring up spirits. “There shall not be found among you any one who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, any one who practices divination, a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer. . . . For these nations, which you are about to dispossess, give heed to soothsayers and to diviners; but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you so to do. The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brethren—him you shall heed” (Deut. 18:10–15).

    So God indicates that one is not to conjure the dead for purposes of gaining information; one is to look to God’s prophets instead. Thus one is not to hold a seance. But anyone with an ounce of common sense can discern the vast qualitative difference between holding a seance to have the dead speak through you and a son humbly saying at his mother’s grave, “Mom, please pray to Jesus for me; I’m having a real problem right now.” The difference between the two is the difference between night and day. One is an occult practice bent on getting secret information; the other is a humble request for a loved one to pray to God on one’s behalf.

    1. Dear Tom.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      Mr. Ivar you have not read my comment!! Those we believe who are in heaven with Christ are not dead but alive!!

      My comment:

      Since you do not believe in the Word of God, it is pointless debating with you. You believe in Papal dogmas, and you twist the scriptures to fit into these dogmas.

      The very idea that the Pope knows who are in heaven is a disgrace. His perverted priesthood dig up corpses of dead people from their graves, sometimes hundreds of years after the soul has departed. They examine the bones, and put skulls up for adoration, veneration and worship on their altars.

      They claim that departed souls have performed miracles. If they have not, they will not be declared reached home in Heaven, and refused canonization as ‘Saints”. But even before the “sainthood” has been declared, priests and bishops sell pieces of their left behind bones to mint millions of USD.

      Can there be anything more horrible than this kind of fraud?

      Do you not have any shame?

      Do you completely lack common sense?

      Is there really not anything that can convince you, that you are lost, and on your way to Hell?

      I wish there was something I could do for you. But I guess there in absolutely nothing I can do.

    2. Tom,

      In your Deut. 18:10-11, you quote do not “consult the dead”. It isn’t any simpler than that. Don’t consult them. Ever.

      How do you know who is a fellow believer in heaven? Humble disposition to the dead does not make it right if it is contrary to the Word of God.

      Kay

      1. Dear Kay.

        Shalom.

        Thanks for this comment.

        Shall we consult the people who have departed?

        The issue is really simple. Either you obey the Word of God, or you use human made wisdom as a guiding light for your life with “christ”.

        The Pope him self, believe that the departed soul is not in Heaven. They depart to Purgatory. How long they are there, only “god” and his pontiff knows. It takes hundreds of years to become a Roman Catholic “saint”. Hundreds of years after the soul has entered purgatory, the priest dig up the skeleton to find prof if the soul finally has entered Heaven. The prof will be someone claiming a miracle has taken place, because of prayers to a man that might be canonized as a “saint”.

        During the years, Roman Catholic faithful has prayed to the soul in purgatory. Not because this person can hear the prayer, but to push this soul through purgatory. This kind of religious activity is really the nadir of spiritual bondage. The Roman Catholic “god” is so impotent, that He can not even cleanse the soul in purgatory without the help from his “Church”.

        Leave this satanic falsehood. If you want to live, and escape the fire of Hell.

    3. Tom,

      You leave me confused in your dogma. If the dead in Christ are in heaven alive, then what of the resurrection of the dead? There would be no dead in Christ to resurrect. And then your last line? What do you miss in the scriptures that Jesus said, “the ONLY way to the Father is through ME”? Why in the world or heaven would you want to waste time going through a sinner, who may or may not like you when the Christ’s death and resurrection tore the veil of separation allowing to petition directly to God? Why pray to a dead person for healing when God has provided anointed brethren with the gift of healing?

      Veneration is idol worship, plain and simple.

  4. Don’t get testy, now. I believe you two have proven very good points from both sides, complete with scriptural reference and everything.
    Ivar, I would like to point out one thing that you, along with other people, have mentioned in the past. This is not, in no way, meant to be insulting. You said something about perverted priests, and it just bothered me. I did a report on Pope John Paul II last month or so, and I did a lot of research. I came to the conclusion that, if there had never been a sex-offense scandal in the Catholic Church, you and everyone else would not be able to say such things about priests. It just made me realize how human we all are, and how eager people are to remember mistakes. I am surely guilty of this, too, for I find it hard to forget insults people throw at my beliefs.

    You asked what I believe, and I told you. Do I believe anything against the bible, no. But I do, however, believe there are mediators between us and Jesus. But, boy do I love Jesus more than anyone else. We really are best friends. If you can see past this and still point out my faults, then it is your own fault for looking in the wrong place and listening to the wrong words to find your answers.
    No hard feelings! I just don’t want you to get the wrong impression of me 😉

    In Christ,

    ~Dashti~

    1. Dashti,

      You think the only sins by priests are the recent scandals of molestation/rape of children? Priests are sinners. How do we know this? Because no man is without sin. All man is capable of sin. So next time you see a priest remember he is a sinner, 2, in need of God’s grace & salvation. You see him in uniform & automatically assume he is good (just like you would a police officer). Get your head out of the sand and place your trust in Christ Jesus alone.

      Kay

      P.S. Those priests who molested & raped are/were perverts. Fact. Face it.

      1. Kay,That is right,those priests who molested and raped have sinned.Now we here this all the time and many now try to tar all priests as child molesters.Not all priests are child molesters.But let us transgress for a moment and ask all you who attack the catholic priesthood,those who have sinned in this way,can they be forgiven?I ask this because you all claim to be so full of the love of Christ,I want to know if you believe that all sins can be forgiven IF the person is truly sorry.

      2. Hello, Kay. It’s nice to meetchya. I’m terribly sorry if my comment misled you. I never said I thought priests were perfect. In fact, I do believe these i cannot find these wirds anywhere on my comment. I actually do think about how no one is perfect whenever I look at a priest. I guess you could call me an odd Catholic. I was just simply trying to point out that some people were stereotyping priests. Just because I know you are a sinner (and I know this because you are human), does not mean I should go around and call you “Kay the Sinnner” (by the way, I would never do such a thing). Not all priests are bad, though they do all sin.
        Oh yeah, and when I was talking about calling priests perverts being rude, I wasn’t talking about the sex-offenders. I was kind of sticking up for all of my friends that just started at the seminary. =)
        Thank you very much for your comment!!

        In Christ,

        ~Dashti~

      3. Myke,

        Only God will know if a sinner is truly repentant for his/her sins.

        As for me, when I see a worldwide issue w/ molestation/rape/child trafficking from an institution, i don’t need to be a rocket scientist to intuit that something is seriously wrong w/ the philosophy/teaching of this
        institution.

      4. Hi Kay,then you had better start looking at Jesus Himself a he chose Judas to be one of the Apostles(Traitor).He also chose Peter who denied Him and Thomas who failed to believe He had appeared to the others when told.HOPE FOR ALL SINNERS WITH CHRIST-THANK GOD!

      5. Kay.
        I would like to point out that your comment seems to accuse all priests of being the only source of all human-trafficking and molestation/rapes. I would also like to point out that this is not true. It IS true that there was a HUGE problem with this s few years back, and it IS true that the Catholic church attempted to cover this up. It also IS true that the Church has recently embraced this fault publicly and tried their hardest to fix it and prevent more horrible sins like these. And are priests the only ones to blame? No! I know for a fact that Mexico is a pretty darn large contributor to stealing humans and selling them on the black market, and that China is very low on women, and therefore do whatever they can to find more women wherever they can, whether it be legal or not. Does this mean I go around and curse ALL Mexicans and Chinese people on the street? Absolutely NOT! One of my very good friends was born and raised in Mexico, and still lives there now. So should you condemn ALL priests and the whole entire Catholic Church for the sins of priests who were obviously not right in the head, sinned immensely, and who BROKE AWAY from the teachings of the Catholic Church and, way more importantly, the teachings of the HOLY BIBLE which i LOVE and try to follow daily? My suggestion is no, but i cannot make you decide anything, my dear, nor do i wish to. I would like to remind you that priests are HUMAN! It is a proven fact that ALL humans, unless protected by the loving shield of God’s powerful grace, SIN!!! I do face the fact that those priests who did all those horrible things were indeed disgusting and revolting. I also, however, forgive them (though is is easier for me, because i was never a victim in my life of such sin) because that is what Jesus teaches us to do.

        This may sound rude, but I know that the only reason anyone pays attention to these awful portions of Catholic history is the fact that it happened in the Catholic Church. I know of some people who sit on there bottoms and just WAIT for a Catholic to do something wrong so they can pick it apart and criticize whatever they find. This truly makes me sad to think that there are that many people out there who would hate me eternally if they new I am a Catholic, and before they even get to really know me! I am sorry, Kay, that I sin. I am truly sorry for all those priests who may go to hell for the sins and crimes they committed. I am truly DEEPLY sorry for all those beautiful and innocent children’s souls that were eternally damaged by these happenings. I am also sorry that Adam and Eve sinned, so that we have to strive to just live with God in heaven, and that Lucifer became so selfish, God had to create a horrible prison for the demon to suffer in for eternity. I am most sorry that my beautiful, loving, most cherished Jesus Christ had to suffer and die on the cross for ME, who absolutely doesn’t deserve such a wondrous privilege and sacrifice.
        I am also very sorry to Ivar, who I know will probably groan when he sees my very long comment. I’m sorry Ivar! I know how you despise such long comments as mine, and I really tried really hard to make it short, and it was STILL so very long!!!! I vow to try harder next time!
        I shall keep you all in my prayers!
        In Christ,
        ~Dashti~

    2. There is a book called “The Rite of Sodomy” by Randy Engel who is a catholic. This book is 1282 pages and written after 10 years of intense research. The author sumizes that roughly 60% of all men entering the priesthood are gay before entering the seminary. The now shut down infamous- gay catholic priest porn forum and male hook up website “St. Sebastians Angels,” was first exposed by this book. The book also chronicles 100’s of years of homosexuality in the priesthood. Again this book is written by a lifelong catholic, who after exposing this dark history has chosen to stay in the RCC. So if is not a “hit job” by an anti-catholic bigot.

  5. This article is very deceitful and contains many factual errors.It also uses photos without permission.You have a photo of my young daughter kneeling & praying at the Shrine of Blessed Seelos here in Füssen Germany,where Blessed Seelos was born.She wasn’t told to bow before the altar as you claim.It is not an altar for a start!Also relics are not allowed to be sold.There is an article about relics on the Official Seelos site at Seelos.org which explains this very very clearly.Also if the relic contains a piece of bone,it is a first class relic not “It is sold as a second of third class relic.”.What the Seelos Shrine does is ask for a DONATION towards the cost of the CONTAINER which holds the relic.These are made by religious sisters in Italy.You DO NOT PAY FOR THE RELIC as you claim.
    I will pray for you as you really seem to be much in need of it.A festering hate seems to permeate your post.

    1. Dear Myke Ronsenthal.

      Shalom.

      No one would have known that this was your daughter if you had not told so. Since you have requested me to take down the picture of your daughter, I will do so. Please take down other picture of her on facebook also, if you have published such pictures. Some people you do not know, might tag her.

      I guess you do not mind people publish the face of your daughter?

      And you did not mind publishing the picture of your daughter kneeling at this shrine, even though her face can not be identified.

      I hope and pray that Jesus the Messiah will set you free from spiritual bondage. May you also no more participate in this kind of religious fraud. Amen.

    2. Dear Myke Ronsethal.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      Also if the relic contains a piece of bone,it is a first class relic not “It is sold as a second of third class relic.”.

      My reply:

      I must apologize that I do not fully understand the difference between first, second and third class relics. Why some holy bones can be distributed and sold, and some can not. Do Roman Catholics commit a venial or mortal sin, by selling relics that the Vatican do not permit for sale?

      Is there a central register, who keep a record of items that can not be sold, and those who can be sold?

      I will correct the article. The word “second” will be corrected to “third”.

  6. Dear Ivar,I didn’t say you had to take it down.Just was used without permission.You can keep it there but state she is kneeling in prayer to Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos in front of the Shrine to him in Füssen Germany.Also for a really good article about the use of relics please visit this site where the article explains fully all you want to know-http://seelos.org/relics_info.html

    I do hope that helps.I actually have first class relic of Blessed Seelos.It has a certificate to prove that it is really a relic of him and not just any bit of bone which anyone could be selling.
    I pray that you will be a little bit more like the Lord and pray for all sinners,that includes those who practise the Catholic form of Christianity.Remember Our Saviour came to call SINNERS! Saints do not need saving-they are already in heaven!
    May God bless you and bring you peace in your heart
    Your brother in Christ
    Myke

    1. Dear Myke.

      My mother passed away in 2007. She was a devout catholic & a believer in Jesus. Her last words being: “I am going home to Jesus.”. If RCC waxed up her body & put it on display, & distributed pieces of her bones to people to keep in their possessions, I would vomit. It goes against all nature to dig up dead bones & keep them with you.

      Kay

      1. Hi Kay,I pray that your mother rests in peace.I can understand in a way your thinking however what would you then do if You had been Thomas?Didn’t Jesus;Our Lord & Saviour tell him to put his hand in the wound?The other thing is that God is one but also there are 3 persons in God.So why are people always trying to stifle the Holy Spirit.Where is the personal message many claim to have received that says the Holy Spirit cannot work through the Catholic Church.Cannot God do anything but sin?So if He chooses to work through the Catholic Church,why do so many claim He doesn’t?

      2. Dear Myke

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        So if He (The Holy Spirit) chooses to work through the Catholic Church, why do so many claim He doesn’t?

        My reply:

        The Holy Spirit is the “Vicar of Christ” on Earth. Not the Pope.

        1. The Pope claim to be the “Holy Father”. He is not. Only God the Father is our “Holy Father”

        2. The Pope claims to be “Christ’s” replacement on Earth. He is not. The Holy Spirit is Jesus the Messiah’s replacement on Earth.

        3. The Pope claims to be infallible in matters of morals and understanding of the scriptures. He is not. The Pope is a human being who mocks God of the Bible, by his very tittle and claimed powers. And so do all who believe in the dogmas He has tried to use to replace the Word of God.

        4. The Pope claims “Christ” is physically present on the altar in every mass in the RCC. He is not. Jesus the Messiah reign from his throne in Heaven. He will not be physical present on Earth, before He comes and brings the very end of all the religious falsehood that is presented as “Christianity”. The rest of the religious stuff on Earth is not even worth to be mentioned.

      3. Thomas doubted that Jesus had risen from the dead, and said he would not believe unless he put his hands in the side of Jesus & touched the wounds of his hands. So Jesus granted this wish to Thomas but mostly to be a testament for all of us who follow & believe by faith alone: “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” (John 20:29).

        This has absolutely nothing to do with the sick perversion of relics.

  7. But what about these scriptures we read about?? The use of the bones of Elisha brought a dead man to life: “So Elisha died, and they buried him. Now bands of Moabites used to invade the land in the spring of the year. And as a man was being buried, lo, a marauding band was seen and the man was cast into the grave of Elisha; and as soon as the man touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood on his feet.” (2 Kgs. 13:20-21).

    Or how about the woman, who was cured of a hemorrhage by touching the hem of Christ’s cloak (Matt. 9:20-22). The sick were healed when Peter’s shadow passed over them (Acts 5:15-16). “And God did extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, so that handkerchiefs or aprons were carried away from his body to the sick, and diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them” (Acts 19:11-12).

    These are relics mentioned?? How can you ignore these possibilities? The Power of the relics to work miracles doesn’t come from the object itself but from God, who confirms the faith of the person who is healed by means of them as to testify to the holiness of His saints.

    Like it says in the Book of Psalms “You will not allow your holy one to see corruption” – Psalms 15.

    Where does Scripture prohibit persons from asking for prayers from the saints in heaven? Saints are alive in Heaven and not Dead? Prayer to the saints does not mean the saints are worshiped. Catholics do not believe the saints are gods or that they have any power on their own. You pray for me I pray for you…..is that worship????

    Do you confuse prayer with worship? If a beloved spouse was to pass away, could you not imagine that the spouse left behind might kiss the other’s photograph and say ‘I love you’? Would you also consider this to be ‘worship’? Prayer to the saints is merely a way of speaking to them, much the same way as the grieving spouse might say ‘I love you’ while looking at a picture of the deceased. Since we cannot communicate our thoughts to the person directly after death, we may simply ‘raise our mind’ to them

    1. Dear Randy.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      The use of the bones of Elisha brought a dead man to life:

      My comment:

      Not the use of the bones, but the very contact with the bones inside HIS TOMB. There is not a single verse that says the bones were carried to a house, kept on the table for veneration. The skull of Elisha is not kept in any synagogue.

      Why?

      Because that would be idolatry and lawlessness.

      The Roman Catholics simply do not care what the Bible says about looting a grave, and make created things objects of worship.

      To use the logic of the Pope in regards to the bones of Elisha: All dead Catholics should be thrown into the tomb of the “saints”. From there they would get back to life. Why dont you go and do that?

      What a display that would have been on the Church yards.

      That is of course Impossible.

      Because all the tombs of the “saints” are empty. The grave looters ex-humed them, long time before the bones were canonized. Not a single dead person had been raised, after being thrown down into their graves. Still the priests dug them up.

      In regards to the handkerchiefs of Paul, no doubts God did extraordinary things through Him.

      But do God have to copy?

      The saints are the living people, present on the surface of the Earth, who believe in Jesus. Do all their handkerchiefs become empowered?

      In regards to my handkerchief:

      If you tell people to put my handkerchief in a box, declare it “a holy item” and parade it through the streets on your shoulders: I will call a mental hospital to try to get you some help. If you start to cut it into pieces and mint money of it, I will take you to court for fraud.

      If you dig up my body 100 years after I have died, cut my skeleton into pieces and put my remains for public display, I hope and pray my family members have the will to get you imprisoned for religious fraud.

      R.I.P

    2. Excellent points you make Randy,I just don’t think they really want to know that the saints are ALIVE in heaven.They are not willing to see that the Holy Spirit is able to work as He wants and not how they feel He should work.

  8. If the Holy Spirit is able to work as He wants, why do you need anything else?

    Why isn’t Jesus enough? Why do you want more Him?

    Jesus is so wonderful, so beautiful, so majestic, words cannot describe Him! He desires to interact with you personally! When you know the real Jesus, your heart will melt before him. When you know the real Jesus you will not want MORE of Him and nothing else.

    1. Maybe the Holy Spirit wants us to be friends with the saints in heaven?Show me where the Holy Spirit has said otherwise?Maybe Jesus also wants that we thank Him for his mother and for all His saints.Maybe He doesn’t mind us being friends with them as they all lead us to Him.What would you do if you are wrong?Would you change or would you continue to act as if you were greater than God?Are you really as open to His message as you think?

      1. Go to the Word to find out what Jesus wants, commands. We cannot hypothesize about it it. When I read the following, it speaks to my soul to leave the dead alone: “Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God.” (Luke 9:60 NIV84)”

        Peace.

    1. If Jesus enough for you! Than why did Jesus leave us His Church for all humanity??? All who enter heaven enter through Jesus. The Church is the body of Christ, so all enter through the Church. It is true that there is no salvation outside the Church but that does not mean that you have to be in the Church to receive it. The Church is necessary for salvation for those in it and for those outside it. There is an enormous amount of Graces that the Church has at her disposal and also the fact that these Graces from the seven sacraments instituted by Jesus himself. There is salvation outside the Church, even if a Christian use to a member of the Catholic Church. So long as the Christian believes and obeys the Ten Commandments of God, and does so for God they saved. The Church is the Mystical body of Christ. Therefore, She is, as He is; that is, from the beginning! He ‘saved’ all before His arrival with what He did when He got here. Then He manifested and instituted a physical presence in this temporal scope for all to see. But as i believe the true and only Church is Catholic!

      As soon as you can show me in the Bible, where the Bible says that everything Jesus did and taught is in the Bible. (See John 21:25 that disproves that.)

      Yet, Jesus commanded His Apostles (and their successors, by extension) to go out and teach everything that He had taught them. (See Matt. 28:20).

      So, where’s the difference? In Oral Tradition (teaching), a.k.a., Holy Tradition. That’s the oral teachings of Jesus that were taught from generation to generation in the Church that didn’t get written down.

      Jesus never wrote a book. He established a Church. THIS Church, the Catholic Church, wrote some, but not all, of what Jesus taught, as a tool, not as a basis for a religion or another separate denomination.

      This Bible, when properly used, has an authentic interpreter here on earth, and that’s the Church. See 1 Tim 3:15 that says the Church is the “pillar and foundation of truth.” The ONLY Christian Church in existence for the first 1000 years after Jesus ascended to heaven was the Catholic Church. NO OTHER existed. Then, in 1054, the Orthodox split off. Only in 1517 did Protestantism begin, and since then has splintered into literally thousands of man-made, doctrinally disagreeing denominations (and counting).

      So, rather than base your faith on your own personal interpretation of the Bible (see what Peter has to say about that in 2 Peter 1:20), you should base it on what the Church founded by Jesus has to say.

      1. Dear Randy

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        If Jesus enough for you! Than why did Jesus leave us His Church for all humanity???

        All who enter heaven enter through Jesus. The Church is the body of Christ, so all enter through the Church.

        It is true that there is no salvation outside the Church but that does not mean that you have to be in the Church to receive it. The Church is necessary for salvation for those in it and for those outside it.

        My reply:

        With great difficulties I am able to take these kind of comments seriously. I will try my best to answer:

        1. The Church is not for all humanity. The Church is not a building, not an institution. The Church is living stones. Church = People. The Church is a gathering of people, who believe in Jesus, and proclaim the gospel.

        2. If people enter Heaven through the Church, than the Church is “christ”. But since Jesus are not created, and the Church came into existence after Jesus had departed for Heaven, this kind of logic is a result of a spiritual short circuit.

        3. No salvation outside the Church, still people outside can get saved…..?…Where in the Bible is this written?….When Jesus died on the cross, there was no Church.

        Dear Randy.

        The blood of Jesus can save you. But you need to go down on your knees, and ask Jesus forgive your sins of worshiping idols. You also need to renounce the priesthood who rape altar boys as evil, and leave the religious movement you are a part of. I say this because I love and care for all Roman Catholics.

      2. Hi Randy,They are all claiming the Blood of Jesus can save them,but all deny the REAL PRESENCE of Christ,Body,Blood,Soul & Divinity in the Blessed Sacrament.Keep up the good work and lets get that prayer and fasting into action to fight the lies of our real enemy-THE DEVIL!

      1. Myke,

        I did not ask you that question. Jessica did.

        However, I will be happy to respond a bit: Jesus ascended into heaven…b4 doing so, he said he
        needed to go so he could send the Holy Spirit. He never said: let me go so we can get the tabernacles set up & u can find me there. And the first disciples writings would have been all over Jesus presence in the Eucharist. They never mention it, in fact.

        So, yes! My Jesus in heaven is enough for me and once I vowed to serve only Him (no other Gods b4 him), the Holy Spirit came to dwell w/in me and i have experienced the Holy Spirit like never before…so that is why Jesus is enough for me.

        Kay

      1. Catholics do not even know the true Jesus of the KJV Bible. They worship a completely different idol. They too worship a different God the Father. Thus a catholic can not receive salvation through the Catholic church or Catholic jesus. Which is why the pagan Catholic leaders who knowingly are Luciferians, create so much extra stuff to bewitch the poor Catholics to keep them in bondage.

      2. Dear JimmieKrackKorn

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        Catholics do not even know the true Jesus of the KJV Bible.

        My reply:

        2 Corinthians 11:4
        For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

        This is a verse from my NIV Bible.

        My best guess is that Jesus of the KJV Bible and Jesus of the NIV Bible is one and the same?

        In regards to “Catholic-Jesus” or whom i call “Jesus of Rome”, He is not Jesus of the Bible.

      3. I only felt it necessary to somehow relegate my point to a scripture that features the 66 books of the Protestant bible as compared to the Catholic bible de jour which features a different collection of books, and alterations to the known books such as Ester and Daniel.
        Unfortunately Catholics are as lost as Muslims, or Buddhists or Wiccans, etc. They have a form of godliness but denies the power there in.

      4. Dear JimmieKrackKorn

        Sabbath Shalom.

        You wrote:

        Unfortunately Catholics are as lost as Muslims, or Buddhists or Wiccans, etc. They have a form of godliness but denies the power there in.

        My reply:

        I copy that.

  9. Astonishing silence from our priest bashers on this forum to my question about can they be forgiven if they are sorry? What is wrong don’t you want to admit that all sin CAN BE FORGIVEN IF THE PERSON IS TRULY REPENTANT:Or don’t you want to admit that Jesus taught that?So even these perverse Priests who did wrong can find forgiveness in Christ though in all of you they can’t.You all have so much hatred for the Catholic faith it feeds your souls with more hatred.Hatred comes not from Jesus but from the devil.Jesus is love and He came to save sinners and He wants us all to be saved.Time for us all to get down on our knees and go to Him in prayer more and more.

    1. Dear Myke.

      Shalom.

      I am sorry that you feel we are “silent”. I do not know about you, but I have to both work, sleep and eat.

      In regards to perverted Catholic priests who ask forgiveness, the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church teach that priests can give each others absolution. That is why the Bishops just keep on doing the grand reshuffle. The problem is that the homosexual priests do not only continue to have sex with alter boys in other parishes. They keep on having sex with the same priests who gave them absolution.

      I guess some kind of human right tribunal needs to suspend the diplomatic immunity of the Vatican. There is a need to do an investigation of how many Catholic priests them selves were raped when they were altar boys. There seems to be a hidden Sodomy recruitment practice that needs to be exposed.

      If a Roman Catholic priest shall be saved from the fire of hell, he need to leave the corrupt religious movement controlled by the Pope. He is an antichrist. But whatever insane manifestations that is exposed, the Roman Catholics refuse to listen. It is simply to painful to admit that the Roman Catholic Church teach a false gospel. This “Church” is also rotten to its core.

      1. Ya know, Ivar, there is not as many instances of this particular subject, as you mak it seem. Not every altar boy grows up to be a priest. Not every priest is a weirdo. I have never known any priest in my parish, or the neighboring parishes, to be perverts. None of my friends, who are altar boys, say they want to be priests. The actually talk more about looking forward to raising families. I have had friends who just started in the seminary, and they are the sweetest, most wholesome guys I have ever met in my life. As for the Pope, I really don’t know much about the one we have now. But I do know that Pope John Paull II was a great man who set an awesome example for the Catholic Church. He was a good person, who happened to live in a difficult time for the Church and the world.

        I’m not sure who you have been takling to, but I just know you would just love my parish if you visited. We have the sweetest people here, priests and all. We are all sinners, and there are just a few people who I’m not so sure if they know their places or not. There is God, and then there is us: his humble sevents. Some people seem to think that they are above other people when it comes to God’s love and attention. I honestly makes me giggle, because it’s so silly. Even I know that God loves everyone equally.

        Whatever you think, I belive in Jesus. And I promise you he is the same exact Jesus you have come to love and worship. Don’t ever give up your faith, even if you never stop hating Catholics. As long as you love Jesus, and accept him as your Lord and Savior, I don’t care if you hate me for the rest of your life. Just keep loving Christ.
        I hope you have a blessed, miraculous day!

        Christ be with you,

        ~Dashti~

      2. Dear Dashti.

        Shalom.

        I know there are a lot of sweet Roman Catholic priests out there, and there must be thousands of them who have not raped an altar boy. But they all cover up for the crimes of the Vatican, and are collectively guilty of preaching a different gospel.

        But I am amazed that you feel you know what your priests do in bed. Do you?

        Please be honest. Why do you call your self a “Catholic”?

        Why not protest against all the falsehood that is going on. That is exactly what Martin Luther did.

      3. Two of you have both attempted to reply to my post BUT NEITHER OF YOU HAVE ANSWERED MY QUESTION-Stop the waffle and tell me, yes or no-If one of these priests who has commited these atrocities IS TRULY SORRY FOR HIS SINS will he be forgiven?

      4. Dear Myke.

        Shalom.

        You asked:

        If one of these priests who has committed these atrocities IS TRULY SORRY FOR HIS SINS will he be forgiven?

        My reply:

        It is not possible to say yes or no to all kinds of questions. To this question, there has to be two options:

        1. If the priest ask a “different Jesus” to forgive his sins, He will still rot in Hell. Please remember that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is a sin that will never be forgiven. NEVER.

        Jesus takes crocodile tears at face value.

        2. If He tel Jesus to have mercy on His soul, and repent for the falsehood he has preached in the masses, He will be forgiven.

      5. Dear Ivar,”Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit” is when you do not believe that the Holy Spirit will forgive your sins when you are truly sorrry.You guys need to think more about the OUR FATHER which Jesus Himself taught us.It says quiet clearly FORGIVE US OUR TREPASSES AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TREPASS AGAINST US:Thank God we have Jesus as Our Judge and not the members of this forum!

      6. Dear Myke.

        Shalom.

        Why can people be forgiven for speaking against Jesus, but will not be forgiven for blasphemy against the Holy spirit.

        Many have debated this issue for 2.000 years.

        In my opinion, this very general explanation is useful:

        1. If you do not believe Jesus exist, you will be forgiven.

        2.If you twist His teaching, you start to present a “different gospel”. Now Father God says: To Hell with such people.

        The very Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit. Do not mess with Him.

        Obey the Word of God. Stop doing what God hates. And start doing what He loves. Be doers of the gospel.

    2. Dear Myke,

      I was a very devoted Catholic. i loved my religion, but the pure gospel was kept from me. When I understood that I did not need to work for salvation or keep holy days of obligation to avoid ‘mortal sin’ my eyes were opened. I saw the vast difference between Christianity and Catholicism. When I read the pope was calling for world government and a world bank, I searched for the exit doors. I realized the RCC is a nation-state making concordats with other nations. But the church is a fellowship of believers, not a nation state. With the NWO approaching quickly, backed by the Vatican, I hope you can see the big picture.

      1. SueLiz:

        Light bulb finally went on! I finally get how the church is a fellowship of believers vs. a nation state!!! Yes, this totally does not make sense! Thank you for sharing this again & again! Never give up! Some times, it takes several times for the truth to be understood, especially when there r so many lies to shed.

        Kay

  10. I have a friend who wanted to be a priest. He went to a seminary and talked to the head superior. He was a sweet priest. He asked my friend if he was gay. My friend replied NO. The sweet priest told my friend that they didn’t want him in their seminary and that “gays make better priests.” He was rejected because he did not fit in the good ole’ boy club and they kicked him out. I am not surprised. I have had many friends that were also priests. One of these friends confided in me he was gay. He told me the seminary was gay and lots of gay action was going on inside it’s walls. On the outside it appeared all sweetness and light. He assured me there was no sweetness and light going on. People need to wake up.

    1. Wow. I don’t know where you live, Sue, but I have never heard this before. Doesn’t mean it’s true, doesn’t mean it’s not. I will just say that the seminary in my district is nothing like that, and niether are my friends. If it were true in my area, I would not stand by and let it happen. I would stand up and let the world know, even if it meant my life. I promise to you, Sue, that if I ever, EVER find out that the seminary near me is corrupted in such a way, I will not turn my face away and pretend it is not there. That would not be acceptable.
      I hope, however, that I will never have to do that.

      In Christ,

      ~D~

      1. Dashti,

        I can assure you it is true. I am not a liar and my friends also told me the truth. You have to realize, this is rampant in the RCC. The priests that speak against this are silenced and told to shut up so that the church does not receive bad public relations, risking the loss of donations in the basket on Sunday.
        As Ivar said, you do not know what happens alone behind closed doors.
        A man wearing “vestments and robes” may look holy, but what is behind the fancy clothes?
        Homosexuals flock to the church knowing there are welcoming arms behind the door and the boys club spreads. I am from America Dashti.

      2. Doesn’t matter if it happens in your nearby seminary, Dashti. The point is it HAS happened (& not just one time) thousands of times. Google it and it is all public record now. And Catholics continue to just stroll into their churches & support RCC. THAT is the tragedy! Where is the outcry from Catholics against their bishops/priests?!!! There is none!!! That, my friend, is 1 reason why I left RCC. Raise your voice now in outcry against the atrocities!!! And see who will hush you up? Because I assure you, you will NOT be listened to in that church if u had the courage to speakup.

      3. Dear Kay.

        Shalom.

        Keep on telling the truth. Have no fear of men. All who fear God is wise. He has given us a chance to be saved. If we obey Jesus of the Bible, we will spend eternity inside the Kingdom of Heaven.

        Thanks for ministering on this blog. May the Messiah bless you. May many Roman Catholics listen to your powerful testimony, and get an life changing encounter with the Holy Spirit. Amen.

  11. Ivar.
    I am not going to even say anything to you, because I am afaid I just might lose my temper. That is probably the rudest thing anyone has ever said to me in my life. I am very sorry that you have this much animosity toward me to say such a thing. I will pray to God that he takes away your hatred and replaces it with his amazing love.
    I would like you to know that I would not do anything like you are suggesting, just becayse I love God that much. It would break my hear to know that I sinned so seriously against God.
    I do not know what I did to deserve such a hurtful lashing of words, but I am truly sorry if I said anything to insult you so seriously.

    With CHrist’s Love,

    ~D~

    1. Dear Dashti.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      I have never known any priest in my parish, or the neighboring parishes, to be perverts.

      My comment:

      You might be mad on me for questioning you, for how well you know your own priests. There are priests who have lived in sodomy all their life. Only those who could look into their bedroom, would be able to be hundred per cent sure.

      For most of the parishes that have discovered that their priest has raped altar boys, the Catholics have been “shocked”. But the altar boys in their tens of thousands knew. And so did many parents. The priests knew, and so did the Bishops. They did nothing.

      They all lived in such bondage to these perverts, that they could not speak out.

      The whole village would have bounced on anyone, who defamed” the “local father”, and the “Holy Mother Church”. There was no support for whistle blowers from the Vatican. The problem goes right to the top. To an antichrist in the flesh.

      Shame on you.

      1. Well, Ivar, I can assure you. If I ever find out about such a thing as this going on in my church, the whole word will know. Ans if you doubt that I speak the truth… shame on YOU.

        Do NOT underestimate the power of truth, for it was created by love himself, God. No matter if I am old or young, dark or white, my words will spare no evil. They will find their way to those who will listen.

        Do not underestimate truth.
        Do not underestimate Christ
        Do not underestimate me

        With the peace of God that keeps me sane,

        ~D~

      2. Dear Dashti.

        If you do not have a heart of stone, or are one of the millions of hypocrites walking around, at least accept the guilt for the altar boys your “Holy Church” has crippled for life.

        The Roman Catholic Church has made a mockery out of the gospel. You mislead people, and rob them for their salvation.

        You might write some brave lines on this blog, not having to show your face to all these children. But the childhood and life’s your priesthood has destroyed, there will be stern judgment.

        I have nothing more to say. When a blind person lead another blind person, they will both fall into the ditch.

        May Jesus of the Bible have mercy on your soul. And my soul too. Amen.

  12. Sue,
    I’m sorry if you ever got the idea I was calling you a liar. I was just simply trying to say that I have never heard of such a thing from where I am. I was not trying to say I didn’t believe you. I was just relating my personal experiences. Please forgive me, for it is not what was meant. I, too, live in America.

    In Christ,

    ~Dashti~

  13. I have come to the conclusion that nothing I say will be believed. You are not in my place, and I am not in yours, so there is really no way we will see eye-to-eye. I’m sure you feel the same way about me. I hope that in the future, we may be able to come into agreement on some subject, whatever it may be.
    I, too, pray for all our souls, and even for the souls of the Pope, priests, and altar boys. It just so happens that they happen to all be sinners, just like us.

    Pray for me!!

    Love and Peace,

    ~Dashti~

  14. The problem is, Kay, I don’t have anything to cry out against. True, there have been serious sins in the past. But that was the past. If I cry out now, I might be wrongly slandering innocent people. How would I be setting a good example by proving myself to be an untimely fool?
    A foolish cheetah starts running after its prey without timing anything. It goes hungry and is shunned and mocked by the other cheetahs.
    A smart cheetah waits for the prey to get close enough to see clearly. It surprises the prey so much, the prey goes into shock and paralizes for enough time to give the cheetah a healthy advantage. It eats its fill.
    And the lucky cheetah doesn’t have to eat other creatures to survive. It lives in peace and harmony with all other animals.

    I’s really not trying to compair myself to a cheetah too much, though it is my favorite animal. I mostly see myself as a….fluffy kitten. Calm, likeable, and a little funny. And maybe even a little bit too imaginative.

    In Christ,

    ~D~

    1. Dear Dashti.

      Shalom, and love in Jesus.

      You wrote:

      The problem is, Kay, I don’t have anything to cry out against. True, there have been serious sins in the past. But that was the past.

      My comment:

      The sins of the past? The sins of today, will be the sins of the past already tomorrow.

      Dearest sister.

      Please listen to sisters like Kay and Sue. They love you enough to tell you the truth. And the moment you obey the truth, you will be set free. Just like they were set free.

  15. Yes, priests have sinned, but so have you and I. If we repent, we are forgiven. If they repent, then they are forgiven. If I told you, “Ivar, I don’t believe you have repented, and I seriously doubt you ever will.” This would be judging you, and I would wrongly be playing Jesus. This is what many people do.They are quick to judge, and reluctant to forgive. It took me a long time of hatred and misery to figure this out. I pray it doesn’t take other people that long. There have been great priests, bishops, popes, and archbishops out there. Archbishop Hannan, who died recently, was definitely a great man. Pope John Paul II, despite all you have said about him, was also a great man. Fr. Seelos was a great man, and New Orleans is very proud to house his shrine. I hope that sweet little girl kneeling in that picture never has to deal with people telling her that the religion she has based her life on is wrong, and that she will go to hell for believing in it.

    Despite what you may think, I don’t go to church for the priests. I honestly could care less if the priest was there. Or if it was a pastor, preacher, or any other religious figurehead. I go to church, with all the rest of the sinners, so that I may come to know God better. I go to church, just like all priests do. I’ve been suspicious about the one of the priests at my church before. I don’t go to church for people, I go for God. And I know He is there, not because of the lit red candle, but because I have felt Him there.
    You wonder how I know what happens in a priest’s bed, Ivar, and honestly, I really don’t know. I hope it’s a lot of sleeping. But it makes me wonder how you are so sure that you know. Now, I am not going to be rude and insinuate that there must be a reason you are so sure that you know. That’s just plain insulting, and I think it is a very ugly thing to say. You cannot look at a priest, and instantly know he is gay, or he is a child raper, or anything like that. You cannot say all priests are the same, and that they all have fallen into these horrible sins. You can certainly not tell me my seminary friends are gay, or are getting themselves into trouble. I know them, and you simply do not. You also, cannot tell me my priests are corrupted, for you have never even seen them, let alone had a conversation with them. I am sorry for being so rude and blunt, but I don’t know how else to say it.

    I hope you have a very blessed day,
    ~Dashti~

    1. Well said Dashti and with such love,not the putrid hatred this group have for those who believe in the Catholic faith.Yes it would seem that they all seem to know to much of what goes on in priests beds.One must ask-How do they know all this?Because as you clearly point out,one cannot look at a priest and say,”that one is homosexual,the one over there is a paedophile and the one at the back is commiting adultary whilst he at the top of the mountain is celibate”.They don’t know,they DO JUDGE and not oonly do they judge but spread MALICIOUS lies that all priests are like this.They are not,but that does not suit their anti-catholic agenda!

      1. Thank you, Myke. I just wish there were more Catholics who would talk to these people instead of rudely ignoring them. There are some Catholics out there that don’t even know there are people who don’t agree with or understand the Catholic religion. It is so sad that there are so many people out there that have such great animosity towards us and our beliefs. I pray for them, that God may take away their hatred and replace it with his unfailing love. Only love and divine intervention can heal these people’s hearts.

        May God bless you and keep you safe in this dangerous world,

        ~Dashti~

      2. Dear Myke and Dashti,

        My dear ones. Please do not think anyone on this blog hates you, has animosity towards you. I love you.

        I have many dear Catholic friends and family, as I was a Catholic all of my life. I have tried to explain that Catholicism does offer a different Gospel. When I discovered the beauty of the pure Gospel I could not stay in a religious system of works.

        I say this not to be antagonistic.

        I do not judge all priests, nor do I condemn all Catholics. How could I?

        But I have had many priest friends. I worked and studied at a prominent Catholic university.

        The reality of homosexual priests and the sex abuse cases are a sad reality. As I have stated my priest friend who is gay made me aware of the sexual activity within the walls of seminary. My other friend who is not gay and now married, was turned away because he was NOT gay. These are facts.

        I just want you both to know, I do not have any hatred towards you or Catholics in general. I do feel duped toward the RCC, who fed me false doctrines for many years leaving me starving for the Word of God. I did have a bible when I was Catholic. But the scriptures were never opened up to me at Mass and explained the treasures within its pages. It is assumed the eucharist is enough to feed the people. And then people are starving for the true food, the Word of God. When I left the RCC, and discovered the Word, I “ate” it’s pages as if starving to death, eating until I got my fill. The Word fills you with Life.

        Let’s keep all dialogue loving towards each other, debating with grace.

        Sue

    2. Dear Dashti

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      I really don’t know. I hope it’s a lot of sleeping. But it makes me wonder how you are so sure that you know. Now, I am not going to be rude and insinuate that there must be a reason you are so sure that you know.

      My reply:

      The Roman Catholic Church in the US almost went bankrupt because off the claims from the families of abused Children. I am not the final judge of neither homosexual priest, not the altar boys they have raped.

      The John Jay report indicated that some 11,000 allegations had been made against 4,392 priests in the USA. Over a period of 52 years, 95 per cent of the parishes had been affected. The abusive priests were never sacked. They were just reshuffled.

      The Roman Catholic Church in the US spent USD 615 million on sex abuse cases in 2007, only. The total amount paid to the legal system and victims are over a billion USD.

      Do not forget that the people who have taken the Church to court are their own parish members. A “Holy chaos” that has done unlimited damage to the World Mission of sharing the gospel. Secular people hold their hands over their nose, when the word “Jesus” is mentioned. They are disgusted by what they have heard and seen taken place in The Roman Catholic Church.

      In Ireland, the Government has made a report. Not me. The report claims as many as 150.000 children might have been sexual abused by Roman Catholic priests since 1930. That is like a tsunami of sexual perversion. Do not tell my that Catholic families have not been aware of their priests life in sodomy, and all the children who have been crippled. The faithful Catholics just kept mum.

      The story of the sex crimes of the Roman Catholic Church is a disgrace. Not only for Jesus the Messiah, but for all human beings with a little bit of common sense. The root of the evil is false theology, and the commitment to a “different Jesus”.

      For all who want to know more about the sex crimes of the Roman Catholic Church, News That Matters have made a category list over our articles:

      https://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/category/vatican-rapes-and-sexcrimes/

      1. Ivar,
        I keep seeing you say “different Jesus”, and I would like to know what you mean by that. I thought I made it clear that we believe in the same Jesus, who died on the cross for both our sins. I know the difference between Jesus and a “different Jesus”. I have come to love the same exact Lord that you have come to love. Catholic or not.

        In Christ,

        ~Dashti~

      2. Dear Dashti

        Shalom.

        Do we worship the same Jesus?

        Let me ask you three question:

        1. Is His mother “The Queen of Heaven”, born without sin, ever virgin, a lady that never sinned all her life?

        2. Did Jesus have siblings?

        3. Do those who believe in Jesus have to spend some time in Purgatory?

        Please answer me.

  16. Wow…I found this article trying to look up human anatomy of the sternum bone…You people all claim to be so religious or christian, but all you are doing is arguing and fighting over the internet about what parts of the bible are wrong or right. What type of Christianity is the “right type”. All Christianity and various other religions have done for thousands of years is cause hatred, violence and war…all of this in the name of “God”. Have fun being brainwashed and believing a bunch of lies…Ever wonder why people argue about the Bible so much? Because it is full of contradictions. One chapter says to do something..then a few chapters later it says to do something totally different…. Here’s a good one… Genesis 9:1 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. So….8 people of middle-eastern descent practiced incest to produce over 5,000 of today’s ethnic groups in only a few hundred generations? yeah sure..have fun believing that..

  17. Hello She!
    The story talks about genetic (Genesis),
    pregnancy and birth!

    A pregnancy is 280days or 10 month.

    Genesis 8
    5.And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month : in the tenth month , on the first day of the month , were the tops of the mountains seen .

    The ‘tops of the mountains’ symolize the body’s building blocks.

    14th day of the month relating to ovulation
    (Easter and feast of the Lord)

    and so on…

    Blessings!

    1. continued;

      The genes was spread during thousands of years.

      I have written more about this in the section
      ‘Scientist urge UN to prepare for alieninvasion’

      1 day is like 1000 years!
      7 days = 7000 år

      Genesis 7
      4.for after other seven days I am sending rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and have wiped away all the substance that I have made from off the face of the ground.

      Genesis 8
      10.And he stayed yet other seven days ; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark ;
      12.And he stayed yet other seven days ; and sent forth the dove ; which returned not again unto him any more .

      `

  18. Do we worship the same Jesus?

    Let me ask you three question:

    1. Is His mother “The Queen of Heaven”, born without sin, ever virgin, a lady that never sinned all her life?
    2. Did Jesus have siblings?

    There not going to be a simply answer, it has to be explained well or there nothing to be explained……

    These two questions go together!
    James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas are called the “brothers” of Jesus.
    Matthew 13:
    55 Is not this the carpenter’s son? Is not his mother called Mary? And are not his brothers James and Joseph and Simon and Judas? 56 And are not all his sisters with us? Where then did this man get all these things?”

    There has been speculation and tradition that Joseph had children prior to marrying Mary. One of those was an older son named James. He is often referred to as the brother of Jesus, but, would, in fact, have been a half brother.

    Now for evidence: One needs to know about ancient languages!!!

    There is no term for cousin in Ancient Hebrew nor aramaic (the language of Jesus and the apostles) had a designated term for “cousin”. The jews thus either used “brother” or “the son of my uncle” to refer to cousins as well as various other relations.

    There are about 10 cases where the New Testament
    mentions “brothers” and “sisters” of the Lord :Matthew
    12:46, 13:55; Mark 3:31-34, 6:3; Luke 8:19-20; John
    2:12,7:3,10; Acts 1:14; 1 Corinthians 9:5.

    When attempting to understand the meanings of such
    verse, note the term “brother” (Greek : Adelphos) has a
    wide variety of connotations in the Bible. It is not
    restricted to the literal meaning of a full brother of hal-
    brother. The same goes for “sister (Greek : Adelphe)
    and the plural forms of both words (Greel : Alephoi for
    brothers).

    In the Old Testament, it is blatantly evident that brother
    had a variety of meanings and referred to any male
    relative whom one was not descended (male relatives
    from whom one was descended are known as “fathers”)
    and whom were not descended from this particular
    person.

    Lot, for example, is called Abraham’s “brother” (Genesis
    14:14), even though, in reality, he was Abraham’s
    nephew as Lot was the son of Haran, the actual brother
    of Abraham. Similarly Jacob is called the “brother” of
    his uncle, Laban (Genesis 29:15). Also Kish and Eleazar
    were the sons of Mahli. Kish bore sons of his own, but
    Eleazar had not sons, only daughters, who married their
    “brethren”, the sons of Kish. These brethren were
    actually the cousins of Eleazar’s daughters (1
    Chronicles 23:21-22).

    The terms “brothers” , “brother” and “sister” did not
    exclusively refer to close relatives as seen the
    paragraph above. In some cases they referred to
    kinsmen (Deuteronomy 23:7; Nehemiah 5:7; Jeremiah
    34:9), as in the reference to the 42 “brothers” of King
    Azariah (2 Kings 10:13-14).

    When Catholics call Mary “Blessed Virgin”; it is taken to mean that she remained a virgin throughout her life. When protestants refer to Mary as “virgin”, they mean she was a virgin only up until Jesus’ birth. They believe that she and Joseph later had children whom scripture refers to as “brethren of the Lord”. The question is; does the term “brethren” refer to biological brethren or not?

    When the Archangel Gabriel appeared to Mary and told
    her that she would conceive a son, she asked, “how can
    this be since I have no relations with a man?” (Luke
    1:34). From the Church’s earliest days, when the
    Fathers interpreted this bible passage, Mary’s question
    was taken to mean that she had taken a vow of lifelong
    virginity, even in marriage. This was uncommon but
    neither was it unheard of. If Mary had not taken such a
    vow, the question would absolutely make no sense.

    Mary knew very well how babies were conceived and
    came to be (otherwise she would not have asked the
    question). If she had anticipated having children in the
    “normal” conventional way and did not intend to
    maintain a vow of virginity, she would hardly have to ask
    “how” she was to have a child since conceiving a child
    in the “normal” way would have been expected by a
    newlywed wife. Her question only makes sense if there
    was an apparent (but not real) conflict between keeping
    a vow of virginity and yet acceding to the angels
    request.

    3. Do those who believe in Jesus have to spend some time in Purgatory?

    Yes, I know the Bible does not mention the exact word “purgatory,” but instead it makes reference to a place. To claim that it does not exist because of this is a cop out.

    Some of you might as well even deny that there is a book called the Bible because no such name is found in the inspired writings.

    You also might as well deny the Trinity, Incarnation, etc… because these words are not found in the Bible.

    The name does not make the place; the place must exist first, then we give it a name. We call this place “purgatory” because it means “a cleansing place.” Therein souls are purged from the small stains of sin, which prevent their immediate entrance into Heaven. So, Purgatory is part of the realm of Heaven and not Hell!

    In Matthew 5:26 Christ is condemning sin and speaks of liberation only after expiation. “Amen, I say to you, you will not be released until you have paid the last penny.” Now we know that no last penny needs to be paid in Heaven and from Hell there is no liberation at all; hence the reference must apply to a third place.

    Matthew 12:32 says, “And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven; but whoever speaks against the holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.”

    The same person as in the previously mentioned verse, Matthew, speaks of sin against the Holy Spirit. The implication is that some sins can be forgiven in the world to come. But not in Hell from which there is no liberation; nor in Heaven because nothing imperfect can enter it as we see in the next part. Any remission of sin cannot occur in either of these places because they are a final destination unlike purgatory.

    Jesus preached to the dead. 1 Peter 4:6

    6 For, for this cause was the gospel preached also to the dead: that they might be judged indeed according to men, in the flesh; but may live according to God, in the Spirit.” 1 Peter Chapter 4:6 Jesus was preaching to the Souls of hope and not Hell which the place of the Damned and no hope to heaven.

    Revelation 21:27: “…but nothing unclean will enter it, nor anyone who does abominable things or tells lies.” The place that is to be entered (the place to which this passage refers) is heaven (read the stuff around it for context).

    The Bible clearly implies a place for temporary punishment after we die in the many passages which tell that God will reward or punish according to man’s works.

    1. You could be correct. . .Maybe this is not the same Jesus that you know. . . .
      You speak of Jesus’ mother, Mary, as being the “Queen of Heaven”. The Book of Jeremiah refers to the queen of heaven as the false goddess, Ishtar.

      You say “Therein souls are purged from the small stains of sin, which prevent their immediate entrance into Heaven.”
      The Word of God says that Jesus paid the price for our sins with His Blood. . .once. . .for all. . .through faith. . . grace. . .
      The Apostle Paul said that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. (2nd Corinthians)

      Read the New Testament books for yourself. . .especially Hebrews, Galatians, Ephesians. . . all of it. He came to pay the price for us because we cannot. Only Jesus, the Perfect Sacrifice, could satisfy our debt. Our righteousness and good deeds could never measure up to our Holy God. There is nothing we can do apart from Him. This is why He made a way through Jesus for us to be reconciled to him. . . Therefore, it makes no sense that we would have to wait outside Heaven to be “purged from the small stains of sin”, as you say, when Jesus has paid the price for our sins. . .

      But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from ALL sin. 1John 1:7
      If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness.1 John 1:9
      For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the GIFT of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9
      I pray that you would read the Holy Bible for yourself and ask our Heavenly Father to give you understanding and show you His Truth. Do not go by traditions of men. . .
      Mercy, Peace, & Love be multiplied to you. Jude 2

  19. Disgusting actually I don’t know what is happening with This cult group claiming to be the mother church while their don’t follow scriptures this is really satanic. thanx Ivar for this post God bless you for letting us know the truth that will set us free

  20. The Gentile church was given a light burden, only 4 rules to keep.

    Acts 21:25 As for the Gentile believers, we have written to them our decision that they should abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality.”

  21. I have loved history and the King James Bible all my life. My grandmother got my sister and me Bible picture books in our earliest years. I more or less “fell in love” with God as a toddler.

    I instinctively disliked the fundamentalist church in which I was reared, however. My parents did not go to church, but they sent us to Sunday School each week, from which I stored up a multitude of Bible verses in my heart that gave me the help I needed to go on searching for Ultimate Truth.

    I finally found it in the Roman Catholic Church, A thorough knowledge of history and scripture convinced me that the Roman Catholic Church is the True Faith founded by Jesus Christ Himself through which He contnues to speak down through the ages.

    I took instructions at age 21 and was received into the Catholic Church in 1959. I KNEW ALL THE DIRT ON THE RCC BEFORE i DECIDED TO BECOME A CATHOLIC.

    Ann Landers, Jewish and a newspaper advice columnist now dead, said it best: “The Church is not a museum for Saints — it is a hospital for sinners.”

    The Catholic Faith is the greatest gift God can give a person in this life. We are all sinners — “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”

    Heap all the dung of all the sin there is on top of a rock, THE ROCK REMAINS.

  22. I stumbled across your website today and I am taken back by the amount of hate and ignorance towards the Catholic religion. I am a proud Roman Catholic. Just remember my Prodestant friends, had it not been for the Catholic Church, the bible would have been destroyed. As Catholics, we do not say that non-Catholics are going to hell. Why are you so quick to condemn us? And Ivan, where is your religious training from? Are you a minister? Do you have a Masters or PhD in Theology to be such an expert in condemnation?

    1. Robin,

      I understand that you have nothing to defend the “catholic church” with so you throw your masters/phd around as a defense. But I have Jesus Christ as my Savior, and that is all I need. Your masters or phd will not get you into the kingdom of heaven. Neither will the pope, kissing dead flesh, bowing down to saints and statues, or praying to Mary. All of that leads you to the wide gates of hell.

      And your claim, that if it wasn’t for the “catholic religion” the bible would have been destroyed, has got to be one of the most ridiculous one’s I’ve heard, and I’ve heard quite a few.

      Revelation 9:20-21 The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk, nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

      1. Well Gloria, I do not have a Masters or PhD in Theology. I was asking Ivar if he did. Yes, the Catholic monks were the ones printing the Bible by hand during the Dark Ages. That is simple world history.

      2. Robin,

        To check the importance of history, your ignoring the one thing that can give it to you. The Word of God. Get out of the catholic deception before it’s too late.

        1 John 4:1-6 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. …

    2. Dear Robin.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      I am a proud Roman Catholic. Just remember my Protdestant friends, had it not been for the Catholic Church, the bible would have been destroyed.

      My comment:

      A lie is a lie, even if the lie has been told a million times.

      Here are some of the most common lies told by Catholic Bishops, copied by their subjects.

      1. The Catholic Church gave the World the Bible.

      The truth:

      It was the Jews who gave the World the Bible. The Hebrew Bible was there before Jesus walked the Earth. He took the scriptures with Him inside the Synagogues, and quoted from the scriptures. There was no New Testament when Jesus walked the Earth.

      2. The Catholic Church closed the cannon of the Bible.

      The truth:

      The Hebrew Bible and the New Covenant was closed as a cannon when the Bishop of Rome was only one of many Bishops gathered in the Church councils. The Bishops of the Eastern Churches never accepted a supreme ruler of the Church, based in the capital of paganism, the city of Rome. This includes the Thomas Church in India, the Church of Assyria, and The Coptic Jacobite Churches. Not under Rome were among others, the synods of Edessa, Alexandria and Jerusalem.

      3. The Roman Catholic Church is the oldest Church.

      The truth:

      There was no Roman Catholic Church before 315 A.D, when the Emperor of Rome claimed to have converted to Christendom. The first Church was formed in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, and were a Church of Messianic Jews. They were all Baptists, who obeyed the teaching of the Jewish Apostles and the scriptures. This Church do still exist today, and neither the Papacy not the gates of Hell have prevailed against this Church.

      The Thomas Church in India was formed in 52-60 A.D, and is more than 250 years older than the seat of the Papacy in Rome.

      The Church history according to Rome is a fabrication. Lies form A to Z.

      1. Ivar,

        In fact, I just read a very interesting article on this very topic of the history of the Bible because I, too, was told this lie that the catholic church gave us the Bible at the Council of Hippo. Several points I learned is that 1) these New Testament writings were closed at the end of the apostolic age, 2)there are two bibles in museums, called Codex Sinaiticus and Alexandricus, that predate Roman Council of Hippo and came from Greek Orthodox church, and 3) God’s Word is not defined by any council.

        In fact, the catholic church never actually catalogued the books in the Bible til the 1500’s…and let’s not forget the current catholic church does not line up with the New Testament church…so to go around boasting that the catholic church is the bearer of the bible is quite, quite ridiculous.

        No where in New Testament writings do we see the apostles claiming to worship bread or covetously storing bread in cupboards, they never prayed to Mary Or to dead people and the apostles were married!

        So glad I am out and that I no longer go around boasting to be a proud catholic.

        Now I stand only on the Rock of Ages. Not on a church that does not even line up to scripture.

        Peace, Kay

      2. Dear Kay

        Shalom.

        Thanks for blessing me.

        The challenge for ordinary man, is to be able to get free from all who try to curse you. The worst curse, is to die without knowing the gospel. The Bible say “My people perish because of the lack of knowledge”.

        If I claim to be a “Christian”, non-believers might believe this to be true. And If my life is full of fleshy desires, lies and wickedness, I will push them away from Jesus.

        But believers will not take my claim of being a Christian at face value. They know the scriptures, and the scriptures will tell the true story. They would like to know a little bit more about my life and my faith, before they include me in the Christian family.

        People who do not read the Bible, will obviously accept the Popes claim that he is a “Christian”. Even out of selfish motives. Non-believers accept the Pontiff as a “Christian”, and use the Popes testimony as an excuse for why they do not want to accept “Jesus”.

        So both the Pope and non-believers fool them selves. And we who read and obey the scriptures should rejoice. Because all of this is written in the Bible. The Last man of lawlessness will nevertheless get a lot of supporters. Because He will claim that “Christ” is in all, and that all who love “god” will be saved.

  23. My dear Ivar,

    Why do you persecute Jesus Christ’s Church. He only made One Church, One Flock, One Sheperd, on One Rock which is Peter who leads the Flock here on earth until the return of the Same Jesus Christ! Who is the one inspired by Satan? The Evangelists that have the spiritual pride of the devil and take his own authority of his own church because he thinks he’s a genius at interpetating the bible when he is in mortal sin. Who gave the Evanglists the Sacrements of Jesus’ One Holy Church. Who gave Evangelists again who are in Mortal Sin the right to condem Mary, as Mother of God, when she truly is Mother of God. I have yet to see Evanglists receiving any type of grace at all. Yet I see hundreds of Catholic which means “One Universal Church” , religious Nuns, Monks, Bishops, and Cardinals and the Popes who have and wear the humility of Jesus Christ. The Sanctity comes from the Holy Spirit in the form of humility, like in Mary always humble because the devil could not touch her Immaculate Heart! How Beautiful God’s Glory through a humble servant brings us His Son! So My friend Ivar you should repent and while you are at renounce Satan and then apologize to your Holy Mother in Heaven and start praying her Holy Rosary to lead you to sainthood! Amen.

  24. I am a Protestant and many of my friends are Catholics, I have no choice, I went to Catholic Church because my Protestant Church is too far away from where I live. I go to Protestant Church sometimes in my car. I don’t care about Mary and anything Catholic. I had been a Protestant for a Long time. It is sad that Catholics had made many mistakes and I know that. Maybe I will help them to get rid of bothering about Mary, Pope e.t.c. I think Jesus Christ and the Bible are very important for us.

  25. The Church does NOT condone the buying and selling of holy relics. You are mistaken.

    Also, any curing that occurs through a relic was done by God. The use of relics is BIBLICAL! It occurs in both the Old and New Testament. If you think the Church is wrong, I suggest you take another look at your Bible. Read about Elijah and Elisha, read the Gospel and, above all, Read ACTS.

  26. Also compare David’s experience with the ARK in Samuel to the first Chapter of Luke and then you will understand why we call her Blessed. That is Biblical too.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s