The Messiah paid for the sins of the World with His own blood. He defeated sin on the cross on Calvary Hill in Jerusalem.
The passover lamb of God has been sacrificed. The event took place in Jerusalem 2.000 years ago.
The Messiah has risen. After three days and three nights in Sheol, He appeared to 500 witnesses. He is alive.
We are called to walk in the power of His resurrection. As free men, with our names written in the book of life. We are called to trust, obey, rely on and live for Him. Every day. Amen.
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
If you love Him:
1. Do not make images, and do not worship them. Only worship the Lord, in spirit and in truth.
2. Do not pray in any other names than his.
3. Do not consult departed souls.
4. Get baptized by full immersion, and announce to the World that you will follow Him.
5. Do not compromise on the written infallible Word of God.
Written by Ivar