The Pope

Watch this 10 minute video of Roman Catholic worship of corpses, skulls and bones.  Please share this message with others.

100 thoughts on “The Pope

  1. Ivar,

    Did you know that Israel supported Hamas?
    Isn´t that funny.
    Just like USA supported Al-Queda.

    Who is the cancer here?
    Well, Israhell of course.

    And now I can also add to your profile that you are an ANTI-DEMOCRATIC ZIONIST. Which fits Israhell perfectly since that country is the weakest democracy in the world.

    No, you are not a complicated person Ivar.
    Hatred hand in hand with Zionism makes you very simple. Everything Palestinian is bad and must be erased. Everything israeli/jewish is good and must be defended even if it murders, destories, steals aso.

    Shame on you for supporting the horror committed in Gaza. One day you will be punished for that as slaughter and shoah will return and haughty those supporting and taking part of it.

    Shame on you Ivar.
    Shame on the hatred you harbour.
    You have blood on your hands.
    Shame…

    /A

    1. Extremism – of any persuasion, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc et al – seems to be the primary problem here.

      Extreme views. Extreme prejudice. Extreme ignorance. Extreme inhumanity.

      Basically, extreme stupidity…

      Grow up, the lot of you, and show some human decency. I assume that your various God(s), in all their manifest wisdom, remembered to at least bestow that gift upon you all?

      1. Some sanity-thank you! This site,and the religious world in general, thrives on prejudice and hate.The idea of religion was good,till Man got hold of it and ruined it! The agnostics-large in number,will stay as agnostics.Where are the moderates putting a stop to the fanatics? Israel is here and thats it.As a lapsed Catholic,the skull worship is distasteful,but thats people for you!
        Follow your faiths-properly!

      2. So “Death” is human rights, Is it ? Ever got in so called “Human Right” the reason for the misery called “Death”.

    2. What horror was commited in Gaza?
      The hunger that was never in Gaza?
      All the dying sick? that also was proven false.
      Or the organ stealing by Israelies? wat
      was proven that was done by Hamas menbers
      Or are you talking about Hamas killing
      Palestinians who did not wanted the join Hamas?
      Or are you talking about how Hamas did and still do stealing the food for there members only?

    3. Finally the trued is out, now I know were Hamas get there wapons, money from, Israel.
      One question; is Israel trying to distroy them selfs?
      Sorry one more question, you are without hatred? how do you explain all the BS about Israel you wrote?

    4. Please understand that Israel pays many people fulltime jobs to produce zionist propaganda. Every Israelian that leaves Israel gets a pamflet with propaganda-tips on how to preach the zionist gospel. And ofcourse, most Israeli’s are brainwashed to a point that makes USA citizens look like free-spirited open minded critical thinkers! Don’t forget, most Israeli’s have been in the military which is the most powerful indoctrination-camp, trauma-based mind control program there is.
      So they really can’t help it.
      Let’s pray for our Israeli brothers and sisters.ray that they will open their eyes to all the suffering they have caused, and feel their conscience, one day.

    5. Muslims do not believe in God.Muslims worship a Blasphemous idol the Kaaba Stone in Mecca.
      Muhammed was NOT a “Prophet”
      He never ever predicted a Future Event and never did a Miracle.
      Muhammed was the most sinful man who ever lived Murder,Adulterer,Child Molester,Thief,and Lier who contradicted himself and Muhammed was only a man.

      Jesus Christ is God,the Creator and eternal Judge who will soon return and throw all Muslims in the eternal sea of Fire amen.

      Jesus Christ was a Virgin Pure and Holy and without Sin who forgave his enemies
      and who never did any violence.

      All Muslims bow down five times to SATAN everyday

      The Kaaba is the Throne of Satan.

      Jesus Christ will throw the False Prophet Muhammed in the eternal Prison of Hellfire

      Muhammed is 666 the Beast and the Messenger of Satan.

  2. Dear Antievil

    I do not agree that everything the Israeli Arabs are doing is bad or wrong. My point is that their suffering is a result of their hate towards the Jewish people, inspired by Radical Islam.

    The best example, that Israel sincerely wish the best for all the Arab nations, is their peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan. These two Arab nations live in peace with Israel, based on their recognition of Israels right to exist.

    To support Israel, is to love and support democracy. Just a few weeks back, the Israeli Arabs was electing their own politicians to the parliament of Israel.

    Could this have happened to Jews anywhere else in The Middle East?

    Israel do not even exit on many Arab maps?

    The Jews do not get landing permission or Visas to countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran and Pakistan.

    Israel commits mistakes, and are able to persecute Jewish citizens who do have a criminal record. Anti-Zionists do not understand this fundamental difference between Israel and the areas controlled by Radical Islam.

    I still love you, and care for you. I wish that you will be able to find peace in your heart.

    1. The vast majority in the West dont know of Naeim Giladi (the Iraqi jew) who revealed the zionist crimes in his book… crimes in which the zionist killed jews to achieve their goal… crimes in which the zionists were the first to bring and use biological weapons in the Middle East !!!
      He says:
      “I write this article for the same reason I wrote my book: to tell the American people, and especially American Jews, that Jews from Islamic lands did not emigrate willingly to Israel; that, to force them to leave, Jews killed Jews; and that, to buy time to confiscate ever more Arab lands, Jews on numerous occasions rejected genuine peace initiatives from their Arab neighbors. I write about what the first prime minister of Israel called “cruel Zionism.” I write about it because I was part of it.” By Naeim Giladi @
      http://www.bintjbeil.com/E/occupation/ameu_iraqjews.html

      1. Sorry Sami only a sick mind can come up with this BS.
        Naeim Giladi is a big liar. I know many Jerws from Arab countries that I met in Israel and here in my home,none was forced by zionist or Israeli’s but were forced to leave by the Moslims in there countries. And were not alowed take anything with them.
        Jews did not kill Jews, not in Islamic countries or in Israel.
        Only a sick mind can come up with the idiotic statment: Jews killed Jews to buy more time to confiscate more Arab lands.
        How does this work? Did Mr.Giladi wrote when and were those
        peace numerous peace initiatives did take place?

  3. Ivar,

    How can you talk about peace between Israel and the Arab states? The Arab Peace Initiative grants Israel FULL DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS WITH ALL ARAB STATES as lone as Israel withdraws to it’s 1967 borders and ends the occupation and accepts a negotiable, just solution for the Palestinian refugees.

    Now what’s so bad about that? Sounds to me the Arabs are pretty moderate.

    Get serious Ivar. Why would Israel accept such an inviting proposal? Because it wants the Arabs to fear it. So it can CONTINUE ANNEXING PALESTINE.

    How can you possibly trick your mind into believe Israel is the victim?

    How dare you have that picture ‘Stop the War in Gaza’?
    You know very well why there’s a war in Gaza, a war that predates Hamas. So don’t cowardly accuse Hamas. It’s very clear Hamas would accept peace based on very reasonable conditions, like ending the blockade.

    Open your eyes. Stop spreading falsehood.

    1. Hamad, I think out of all people you should open your eyes, we have lifted the borders and then hamas fired rockets to sderot, so you really expect us to allow this to happen, no.
      Just as if someone was continuously bombing your house, (unless you are a coward which i am certain you are not) you would defend yourself righteously, why is it a double standard when israelis do it.

      Hamas is a TERRORIST ORGANISATION unfortunately for you , you are either blind, or simply siding with murderers who kill their own people.

      Just so you understand every human life is important and i respect all arab cultures and all palestinians, i do not hate them and i’m sure they do not hate me.

      what you are not seeing is that living under an oppressive government such as hamas gets you shot in the leg and other forms of torture if you disagree with their policies. They indoctrinate the minds of the young to kill jews.

      Antievil thank you for wishing that shoah will come back to haunt us, i appreciate your immature comment, just shows how pathetic you are and how much you care for human life, ‘shame on the hatred you harbour’ i have never seen such a contradiction in my life.

      1. Hamas is to Israel as Al Qaeda is to America. We all need a boogie man, without fear people think straight and catch on to the con job.

    2. Hello Hamad, if you believe that Hamas will accept a peace treaty with Israel I have a bridge for sale at an very low price.
      But before you buy the bridge, check the covenant from Hamas on there view of Israel
      and peace between them.
      Hams have killed an few hundred of there fellow Palestinians just because they were members of Fatah.
      Now can you picture in you mind what they would to to Jews?

    3. Heeee Hamad, there were no 1967 borders,only cease fire lines.
      If the Palestinians would recognize this fact
      and quit spredding hatred on TV and schools and drop there desire to wipe out Israel then
      Israel will talk to the Palestinians.

  4. Dear Hamad.

    Hamas came to power in Gaza by killing fellow Muslims…

    What does your God say about killing your own brothers?

    The Jewish Messiah, have told us to bless even our enemies. Since operation Cast Lead was over, Israel has supported the Gazans with thousands of tons of aid, their Arab brothers rejects them by keeping the Egyptian border with Gaza closed.

    Hamas has replied by shooting another 200 rockets into Israel. Why do Hamas not shoot rockets into Egypt?

    This is the difference between good and evil, right and wrong, lies and the truth. Please open your eyes.

      1. Dear Jonathan.

        Shalom.

        It is also important to remind the readers that Adolf Hitler won the election in Germany in 1932. The Nazi-party was the biggest, and got almost 40 per cent of the votes. Hitler had all the democratic rights, to run for the post as President. Germany under Hitler prospered. People got jobs, and Germany got the best infrastructure in the World.

        But was Hitler morally right? Do the voters have the right, to enforce trouble and evil on a minority?

        Do ideology matter? Do Hamas have a right to continue working for the destruction of the the state of Israel, and the final genocide of the Jewish people. Voted to power or not?

    1. He Sami you are a boltface liar.
      I talked to Jewish refugees,from Iran and
      other Arab countries in Israel and America.
      They all said they were driven out there
      countries and had to leave all ther possesians
      behind.
      I dont know what your motive is, but it wont
      save your bud if the Moslims want to kill you.

    1. Dear Nachloeli

      Shalom.

      The debka site I am aware of. But the other one, I will surely start reading.

      Return to sender: Love and grace. May Y´shua bless you and keep you.

  5. Hamas elected? If you consider they will kill you if they found out you did not vote for them. People voted the less evil of both.

    Hamas want the borders back so they can get closer to Israel and attack it. That is the ONLY reason.

    Islam is Satan’s religion, it is clearly in the Bible.

    1. Oh really ? The Bible talks about a religion that came after it ? Yes im sure…that makes perfect sense. Word of advice, Christianity came a kajillion years ago (yes…BC= Before Christ). Even in the 1600’s, people like luther/calvin/hus/…etc were ALREADY questioning the religion and thus, you have a hundred different sects of Christianity. The bible has authors and is completely made up by what those authors thought the religion was. Absolutely not the word of God. I definately dont mean to sound rude at all…

      In Islam, we know that Christianity of course was the right religion when it first came out and with our beloved profit Jesus (Isah in Arabic)(PBUH -Peace Be Upon Him).Of course it preached exactely what we believe now… Allah(God in Arabic) is the only God and he has many messengers, Jesus/Moses/Mohammad (PBU Them) and all the rest because the religions have been lost over time and new prophets are sent. Does this mean God makes mistakes ? Of course not god forbid, Humans make mistakes and forget and Allah (God) sends messengers to guide us. So in Islam…(Muhammad was the last prophet as known in Islam…none of the other religions said that their prophet was the last, so God has not decieved anyone) and so Islam is the most recent of the 3 sister religions. The 5 pillars of Islam are – 1. Witnessing-Shahadah (believing there is no God but Allah and Mohammad was his messenger…among others) 2. Prayer-Salat 3.Charity-Zakah 4. Fasting-Sawm (in the month of Ramadan) and 5. Pilgrimage-Hajj (to the holy city of Mecca once in your life). These elements as you know are very very similar to the ones practices in Christianity and Judaism…fasting, praying, charity? This is how similar our religions are. Unfortunatley However, one of the main concepts – The one-ness of God – is the main difference and the most vital to Islam….in fact it is one of the pillars as stated before. Saying Jesus is God is actually what we call Shirk – associating someone with God and it is unarguably the biggest and ONLY unforgivable sin in Islam (google it). Jesus was a human and was killed by humans. So are you suggesting that God was killed by his own creation or can even be killed??? (God Forbid).How can anyone think such a thing. And even if you say Jesus is his son, God would allow his son to die ?
      Jesus was our beloved prophet, not God. This is Islam, not anything else you’ve heard.
      In our religion, we say in the name of God (Bismillah) practically before anything…before eating, drinking, driving, leaving, going, a test…all the time.
      So the political factions of Muslim regions tend to say they do things in the name of God as we should say for everything. Is this kind of dumb ? Do you think they know what they are projecting to people ? probably not. Thus, people start to claim that all the politically oriented actions of happen-to-be Muslims are influenced by Islam. If people think Arabs comitted 9/11, ok then it was Arabs (for political tensions and conflict with the U.S), dont say Muslims….thats the stupidest thing ever, that could be any nationality in the world. If you consider how most Christians dont really practice anything, dress the way they do (esp. girls), and just maybe go to church on sunday,or that it has so many totally different sects… Islam is the biggest religion in the world. And thats why the concept of “terrorism” is so stupid in the way that they label the billions of Muslims in the world based on the few idiots they think are terrorist. I hope you understand and dont take any offense by my words.

      1. Hi Malik,
        Yes, you are right in saying that the jewish bible was long before Christ. Of course we Christians believe that but we also understand it’s purpose.

        The old testament is a prophetic book written testifying about Christ. The new testament is the fulfilment of the old testament by Jesus Christ. The whole book is about Jesus. When you read the whole bible you’ll realise you can’t have the one without the other.

        Your question about different sects in Christianity – I can’t speak about Luther/Calvin and others but I can assure you that the whole bible is written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit although different authors all testifying the same truth, some in prophetic way, other in psalms, others by instructions and a great deal testify real life events.

        I would ask you to open the bible and read it yourself and you can testify if there is any lie or indeed if it was changed by humans to now have contradictions.The Word of God is the same yesterday, today and forever although many authors is the same Spirit.

        To the interpreters God will judge but your duty is to find out the truth yourself. If you really think that Chistianity was pure during the time of Jesus then you agree with everything Jesus said – yes he said “Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one” but he also said “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

        It would be interesting to what exactly the Christians changed since Christ because the core Christian belief is that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and died for our sins and was raised on the third day by the power of God. I’m glad you found amazing that God allow his son to die.

        That is because the only one who can save the world(everyone even Muslims and Jew) from their sins is the only sinless one the Son Of God and only then we are saved by his name, that is the love of God, you wont understand this unless you start to understand that God is Love.

        Have you not read about how Abraham was asked to sacrifice Isaak but God provided the Lamb?

        That lamb of God is Christ. You mentioned that some of Jesus’s teaching were lost with the disappearing of some religions, let me assure you that God kept his Word from the beginning, from Genesis to Revelation, listing all genealogies from Adam to Jesus and has revealed the present age and the one to come (just read the bible and you’ll find out all the fathers of the nations and their destiny in history).

        You also mentioned that Christians are not very religious that is again because of Chris has set us free from serving sin and are not free to worship God (our Father) in the spirit and truth there isn’t protocol when you pray in the name of Jesus as the spirit testify that you are God’s child.

        Please note that this freedom is not to entangle us back in serving sin but the blood of Jesus has set us free from conscience of sin.

      2. Mohammad is not even a prophet as the definition of “prophet” is one who prophesizes the comming of the Messiah (Jesus) who already came. Mohammad was for Mohammad and all he was interested in was power, hence “fakwua”. (forgive the spelling). Islam is a culture of death with lots of man made teaching on how to divide property and settle marriage disputes. I ordered a Qu’ran and it is a compilation of rambling man made advice on how to behave. It is no match for the wisdom and divine truth of the Holy Bible. And those that curse Isreal will be cursed by the Father.

      3. The Truth began with Christ. He is the WORD of YHVH. MUHD’S own book says so. Every part of YHVH IS YHVH. Allah is NOT the same God of the Bible. He is one of 360 pagan gods MUHD chose from to begin Satan’s religion that fulfills the TRUE prophesy that the last days the world will be led by a false religion. It was Christ Who spoke to Adam, Moses, Abraham and all the Holy Prophets. The Bible has NOT been changed as Satan would have you think. Ishmael was NOT a prophet as all prophets were Jews and so said Jesus Christ. And unless MUHD was a Jew, He is neither a true prophet; Joh 4:22 “You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. JEWS Know the TRUE GOD/YHVH. Allah is unknowable. Being the biggest religion in the last days is NOT a good thing to boast about. If you knew the Living YHVH and His warnings of the false religion, you would flee Islam as if your hair is on fire. In Rev., we find who Islam is; Re 13:13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
        14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
        15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
        16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
        17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
        18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is six hundred and sixty-six.
        And this verse; Re 9:11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.
        Means, ”Destroyer” One of Allah’s names is ”DESTROYER” And his record fits with that description.

      4. A hundred different sects of Christianity? How many different sects are there in Islam? Solomon believed in the Son of YHVH; Pr 30:4 Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son’s name, If you know?
        Daniel whom YHVH called, ” Greatly beloved” believed in the Son of YHVH; Da 3:25 “Look!” he answered, “I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.”
        All prophets were saved by faith in the SON OF YHVH; Lu 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself. Moses wrote about JESUS Christ, Not MUHD according to Jesus CHRIST; Joh 5:46 “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. MUHD IS AN IMPOSTOR, SO IS ISLAM.

      5. The Bible is the authentic word of God. Luther and others were used by God in their day to correct wri=ongs introduced into Christianity by evil men. Unfortunately , those who accepted the teachings of these men later also brought more meey situations after they( Luther,Calvin,Zwingly,Knox,Wesley etc were gone. The islamic religion came over three hundred years after christianity was born in Jerusalem in AD 33. Mohammed was born somewhere in AD 655. And IT IS A FACT THAT THE KORAN IS THE ADULTERATION OF THE BIBLE.

      1. Dear Sami,

        Muhammad married a 6 year old child. A six year old child is just that, a child. Not fit for marriage. A little 6 year old girl still needs the protection and guidance from a mother and father. Therefore, it is pure child abuse, sexually and otherwise to take a 6 year old girl and expect her to be a “wife”. Disgusting and evil and the devils work.

      2. sueliz1 in any evidence of your diatribe? Do you have a birth certificate, maybe a marriage certificate? Any thing to show us that Aicha was 6 years when she was first consumed her marriage?

        Any evidence will help? anything at all?

        I will be waiting? no need to rewrite a similar gibberish that Gloria the narcissistic use, only fact based evidence, I take historical fact from a consensus of scholars as well?

        waiting…

      3. Dawna,

        Any evidence from where you got the definition of prophet? a reference from somewhere? you can even quote verses from the bible to give me the definition of a prophet?

        How sad that in modern times people still can use a dictionary? unless your severely autistic then I apologise!

  6. This is my first visit to this site and I love the information..I have no t.v and whatever I get on the local stations are bias..could u please add me as a fan that I too can add comments..I am a christian but love to read on events in Israel..we see Jerusalem as the ‘fig tree’ mentioned by Christ in the New testament..what ever affects Israel(the Jews) affects the church spiritually, so our eyes are on Jerusalem and we also pray for the peace of Jerusalem!..Shalom!

    1. Dear Sharon.

      Shalom, and welcome to this site.

      If the Jews can not see the Messiah in Evangelical Christians, we are a failure. To walk as Jesus did no Earth is not easy. But loving the Jewish people is not an option. Its a command. We do not only love the Jews. We love the creation of God, and try to bless people who even hurt and curses us.

  7. The true God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob gave the land to the 12 tribes. Isn’t it amazing that He kept His promise to bring them back to the land [beginning in 1948]. All nations can fight against God, but in the end everyone will submit to the truth. We are to promote the gospel and show the love the Messiah has for all people. But, giving up is not an option. My prayers are always with the people of Israel that she will find peace. But since the people of a false god can’t see that, I pray for Israel to always prosper against them and any nation that follows lies.
    God’s peace

  8. Moslims are the enemies of God, as was clearly stated by Malik here again. Mohammed was not the last prophet, and Moslims do not know any other prophet. The only way Mohammed can be understood as a Prophet, is by reading the other Prophets. What other prophet, does a hypocrite say.

    The Quran is clearly written by Augustinian monks.
    Romanism can be discovered easy in the Quran, like when you search on Mary and Jesus, where Mary is more mentioned than Jesus and portrayed the way the blasphemous Roman Catholics make-up their phony Roman Empire.

    Every year Israel survives their many enemies is a miracle. May the Jews be blessed and blessed and blessed again every day and every hour for their brave loyalty to truth and honesty. The Jews are the heroes of this planet now, being opposed one against a thousand, victorious.

    1. To Geus,
      You a mere immensely hypocrite liar, miserably ignorant, and pathetically imposter. If the Holy Quran is the invention of the Augustinian monks as you intentionally allege , how could they write without knowing the Arabic language? Allah , upon revealing the Holy Quran to his Prophet Mohammad, challenged the associates of Quriash to write only a verse like it ( keep in mind they were the true Arabic speaker), but they couldn’t. So how could the Aug. monk write? Nonsense. Next time, if you want to lie or fabricate something, think twice before doing it. Or you lie will be exposed immediately.

      Muslim

      Muslim

      1. Muslim,

        Jesus Christ is Lord and King. You have been deceived by a lie created by satan. There is no Allah, Mohammed was not a prophet and Our Messiah Jesus comes soon.

        Pick up the Word of God with an open heart and seek Christ.

        2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction

      2. Muslim,
        The fact that you sound insulting shows you have no truth. I insist the Quran was the adulteration of the Christian Bible. For if for instance the Bible (Torah,the book of Genesis) written about 4000+ years before the Quran records Abraham sacrificing Isaac at the request of God ,Jehovah, how can one believe the Quran written about AD 655+ when it says it was Ishmael who was sacrificed by Abraham? the Eye lid and the beared who is older and who should be believed.Geus is NOT WRONG. He has said nothing at all.You better search history well and also go to the Bible and read with an open mind so it will benefit you and thqat you might be saved . for Mohammedand they Quran CANNOT SAVE YOU.

      3. Prince,

        How did you arrive to this conclusion, “insulting” therefore “you have no truth”?
        can you find this in your bible? I dare you to find it? if you can’t then you are the one that has “no truth”? which makes the rest of your diatribe also “no truth”.

        Also can you show us that the bible is by Jesus word by word, as far as I know, the last time I read the bible I did not find Jesus name in the front page? It said the bible by Matthew · Mark · Luke · John or even international bible which is a new version rectified by a huge number of christian scholars. if not then you could shed some light of how Mohamed read Hebrew and translate it to Arabic and maybe you could tell us the bible he used and how he found it? I am intrigued! maybe he used the torah? Any ideas to add to your claim? Do you write science fiction novels by any chance? Take it from me, you will be a rich Zionist in no time.

        Do you read Arabic? Have you read the Qur’an in Arabic? did you find the verses in the Qur’an that are similar to one of your bibles? I will be very pleased if you could share with us your findings? you could maybe publish them, I recommend to send your article to The Journal of Israeli History.

        please help us here, maybe you can enlighten us!

        Please no Gloria style diatribe as it seems she has infected you all with her disease.

    2. Any evidence for your diatribe Mr Geus? do you know who are Augustinian monks? maybe you had a meal with them when they revealed that to you? did you record the interview on tape? any evidence at all? a book that shows these master of deceit -as you called them – doing their work? an archeological finding? a scientific evidence? anything at all?

      Please no Gloria style diatribe, she suffers from delusion that she calls “Jesus”? only facts based evidence? I welcome a new thesis that is even controversial?

      My fellow Muslim above was so shocked by your claim that he lost his cool? I mean you have to have some nerves of steal to patiently read such evidence-void statements? Do forgive my brother in Islam he is under occupation by a vile sect.

      waiting for your evidence…

    3. “Every year Israel survives their many enemies is a miracle.”

      you have yet to exterminate the Palestinians! so it is a miracle that they are surviving the colossal blockade they are enduring in Gaza. I wonder what would you say, the day the tables turn and Israel is defeated? A miracle?

      The Qur’an say ” and those days are swapped over: the winners become losers and losers become winners, so that we separate the just from the unjust”

      Many Jews are saying Israel is about to face a huge enemy! They hope they will win this, time will tell. Exiting times for many people! I wonder if I will be around to witness that.

  9. Concerning the concept of peace and the Fatah constitution. While I was reasonably sure that Hamas held a similar view as Fatah, I was not positive so I took a look at the Hamas charter, officially called “The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas)”. Here are some interesting points.

    From the opening paragraphs (like a preamble) paragraph 2 of 3 we find the following statement from the religion of peace: “Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it” (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).”

    Further on in the Hamas charter we find the following:
    The Slogan of the Islamic Resistance Movement:
    Article Eight:
    Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

    Article 13
    “Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.

    There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.”

    In light of this position, how can the international community continue to pursue the “road map to peace” with leaders whose end goal and objective is the destruction of those with whom they claim to seek peace? One would presume that those in leadership in the international community did not attain the positions they hold by being un-intelligent, yet their colossal lack of wisdom and common sense gives one reason to re-evaluate that presumption.

    There are two basic options: First, the leadership of the international community is not aware of the official stance of Hamas as stated in their charter – which would indicate monumental incompetence. Second, the leadership of the international community is aware of the stance of Hamas as stated in their charter, which seems more likely. If that is the case, then the fact that they do know and yet continue to try to negotiate with the Palestinian leadership while at the same time sending untold millions in “aid” to the Palestinian leadership boarders on insane.

    1. Dear Hugo.

      Shalom, and welcome to this sit.

      Thanks for bringing more light to topic of Hamas, and those who support them in their bid to destroy the state of Israel. The Bible say they shall almost succeed. But only – almost –

    2. Are you reading a constitution of a non-exiting state? Since when a non-exisiting state has a constitution? Only in the Zionist brain! Hamas is in state of war with a determined enemy. The constitution they wrote is for a struggle that has long been ignored by the “international community”.

      Follow the other Jews that have since spoken the truth about the Zionists injustice in the occupied territories. Listen to the voice within you in Israel that is fighting for the right of every Palestinian.

      Are you seriously claiming that peace will prevail in the actual climate? What are you suggesting to annihilate all the Palestinians? Didn’t you see what happened to you in south Lebanon? How long until Egypt breaks the peace treaty with the Zionists? the whole Jihadist that are in Syria, Afghanistan, chechenia, Iraq, Yemen, and other places will be ready for this one…they are waiting like vultures.

      If you want peace give Palestinians their rights then Hamas may leave you in peace.

  10. by the way on the topic of “jihad” the word actually means to struggle or strive. heres the dictionary meaning:

    the personal struggle of the individual believer against evil and persecution

    but again some twisted morons deliberately took it out of context and spread it through the mass media like wildfire. why do you fear what you dont believe ? because your afraid its the truth…………………………………………………

    as for israel, wasnt the land originally the palestinians ? they seemed to live fine with the jews, why cant the jews do the same ???? greed, lust, power all works of the devil…………………
    The only reason israel stands in its current position today is because of america. Israel answers to no-one it operates outside the geneva convention and other basic human rights, so basically they can go around and do whatever they want without fear of any repercussions from the international community. I challenge you to name another nation or state that has been or is currently in a similar position to do what they want without having to worry about international sanctions etc. and without fear of losing any of their power. The answer is pretty clear there is none and never has there been.

    1. Dear mhus.

      Shalom, and thanks for reading the file on Hamas.

      The Hamas is the best proof that Jihad is nothing but violence in the name of ‘allah”.

    2. mhus
      God is in control over the happenings in the Middle East. Israel is not depending on America as you theink. when in 1946 young isreal was attacked by the various arab natins (about 2million arabs attacking just about 600,000 Jews, the Prime Minister Giuron read the Bible
      (Deuteronomy 20:1-4) When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people, And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them; {faint: Heb. be tender} {tremble: Heb. make haste} For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. (KJV) and
      (Isaiah 54:17) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (KJV)
      He asked Israel not to fear but to trust in the God of their fathers Abraham,Isaac and Jacob. They did and God fought for them as He fought for Joshua and others in Bible days. It was God who again fought for the Jews in the 1968 6-day war. the god of Israel is a Great fighter and not America after all America was defeated in Afganistan and Somalia.

  11. or more accurately thats your narrow minded opinion of it. dont worry i know your a typical jew so i dont blame you. however there is people like norman finkelstein who is actually jewish and going out of his way to support the palestinian cause, the irony being that hes one of yours. Maybe he chose to take the blindfold off and see whats actually going on, you should try it, might find it somewhat enlightening.

    1. Mhus,

      You write: Maybe he chose to take the blindfold offand see what’s actually going on,

      My Comment: The Holy Bible is the true Word of God. Anything else are lies.

      2 Timothy 3:16 ES
      All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

      1. Dear Gloria.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        The Holy Bible is the true Word of God. Anything else are lies.

        My reply:

        The problem is that people who do not read the Bible do not know that what you are writing is true. And your message is not the best way to motivate people to open the Bible and read.

        Please share from the goldmine you have found, without passing bad remarks on lost souls. With people who claim they follow Jesus but deny the truth, its a different story.

  12. Everybody talks about Palestinians and Palestine. Who are the Palestinians and where do they come from? What is their history? I have been looking all over – libraries, the internet, etc. but have not been able to read anything about these people called the Palestinians. I read a lot about the Roman empire and could not find anything about the people called the Palestinians. Can someone please point me to documents that detail the history of these people during the Roman occupation of Jerusalem? When you read the documents of the Roman occupation of Jerusalem (which are detailed by the Romans themselves) other peoples of the region are mentioned by name but I have yet to see the name Palestinians. Even during the Turkish occupation of Jerusalem they did not mention the Palestinians by name as a people that were occupying the land. Could an authentic Palestinian historian please give the world the history of these people called the Palestinians? I can read about the Syrians, Jordanians, Egyptians, Lebanese, etc. but nothing absolutely NOTHING on Palestinians. Please, I do not want anyone to give me any political opinions, what I want is a verifiable truth. I have read enough about political opinions. Telling me that the land known as the USA today does not belong to the native Americans (though different tribes) does not mean anything but stupidity of the highest magnitude. We do not have to go manufacturing the the existence of the native Americans. Why can’t the Palestinians come out and tell the truth?

    1. Because they want to keep the truth hidden! Zolz Levitt program has a great program on scrolls that were found in Israel! If you want the truth of who Israel belongs too, the truth is out there. I can tell you it is the one that everyone is trying to hide and cover up!
      http://www.levitt.tv/media/watch/518

      God gave the land to Israel, It is his land and it will be HIS land forever. No matter how many people try to take it from Israel, they have tried and not succeeded and they will try again, and they will NOT succeed! Amen and Blessing’s!

      1. The children of Israel broke the covenant with god by killing innocent people, death is a capital punishment in Moses commandments. You have broken it again by killing Palestinians and Lebanese civilians. Do you think that God will accept that innocent people be killed? How can God keep the treaty with The children of Israel while you have broken its first rule, I shall not kill. You have no land, my dear, because Allah does not deal with treacherous people like you. It is simply a question of time when the whole Muslim word will descend on you like cholera. Beware of that day!

        You are as deluded as you friend Gloria!

  13. To the Christian Arabs of yesteryear who were around long before Emperor Constantine or his mother and the rest of Pagan Rome became interested in neutralising the dynamic Islamic message of Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him and in altering, amongst all the other things, the real location of Mount Sinai . When Arab Christians of today invoke the blessings of Allah or Allah’a they understand that they are addressing He Who is: “That which was before the beginning of creation; The Highest; the Most Ultimate; Most infinite, the Ultimate source of Truth, the Ultimate and Only Knower of what is and what will be. The Ultimate glory. The word and Name Alaha or Allah to the Christian Arab represents Almighty God throughout the entire Aramaic and Arabic New Testaments. They still swear by Al ALA the MOST HIGH.

    1. Salaam, Shalom, and Shlama, are, respectively, Arabic, Hebrew, and Aramaic terms for Peace. Aramaic is the language of Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him and his blessed mother. The Christian responsorial psalm or greeting: “Peace be with you” is, in Hebrew, “Shalom alaiku” and in its older, sister language Arabic: “Salaam alaikum.”

    2. Chapter 1 of the Gospel of John, in the ‘New Testament’ in Syriac-Aramaic, the actual language of Jesus of Nazareth, peace be upon him, opens as follows: (1) “At the beginning (brashest) there was willed action (mitla) and the willed action (mitla) was by (Alaha)God, and God/Alaha was [He] that willed action. (2) This beginning was by God/Alaha. (3) All was by Him and without Him not a single thing came into being out of that which was…”

    Prime Minister Cameron this is where having a good knowledge of Hebrew and Aramaic such as your ancestor Elijah b. Asher ha-Levi/Elias Levita had, would be very valuable. It is important to remember that the original Old Testament Scrolls and Gospels were not revealed or originally written down in Latin but in Hebrew, Arabic and Aramaic – with one or two authentic copies translated into Greek at a later stage with an Italian Manuscript of the Gospel of Barnabas “a true Gospel, by a true disciple” surviving to this date. Apart from the Source or Quell Gospel, the Nag Hamadi Codices, and the Dead Sea Scrolls most, if not all other documents, which were not destroyed during and following the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D., are kept secret on killometers of shelving in the vast archives the Vatican. At Nicea, all Unitarian Gospels, previously deemed Canonical, were edited out of existence in favour of the Egyptian, Trinitarian Heresy, of Athanasius. With the equally heretical writings of Paul taking pride of place over-all. Paul, who, according to one of the Dead Sea Scrolls, was considered by the Ebionite followers of “James, the Lord’s brother” to be a Daggala/Dajjal an “anti-Christ.” The existing Bible makes reference to a number of books which are no longer to be found within it pages. These “missing” books are, over and above the official apocrypha, further evidence, that the existing Bible – including the Roman Catholic Vulgate versions – are all deficient and confused in one form or another – and God is not the author of confusion.
    It is one thing to propagate a fallacious argument from a position of ignorance. It is quite another to knowingly turn a blind eye to the defective reasoning used in glossing over the direct similarities that exist between Trinitarian Christianity and the polytheistic beliefs of Babylon, Persia, Egypt and Pagan Rome. As a former Roman Catholic who, by the Grace of Allaha, eventually saw through the deception of Paul, Constantine, and the rest, I am all too well aware of these falsehoods. The idea that God is, in any sense of the word, the father of mankind rather than man’s Creator is a classic example of recidivist egomania and other forms of pleionosic exaggerations of one’s own importance. For what else can explain Paul’s repudiation of Laws declared immutable by God and Jesus, peace be upon him and his sowing the tares of falsehood – Paul of Taresus is a more fitting epithet.

    1. The devil is a liar, and always will be. Those against Israel will face judgment from God.

      It is written in His Word, and is the complete truth.

      Ezekiel 38
      The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations

      1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[b] Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.
      7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

      10 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.[d]” 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages[e] will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

      14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

  14. anyone who supports hamas or aids the terrorist group will be caught and brought to justice and never be allowed entry to israel as they are a dangerous group. the video clip i see singing this song and saying the world will be abandoned to reason and helping hamas with flotilla aid ship needs to be punished for this i do not accept this attitude i love israel and will in my rightful heart always support jews and stand with them no matter what they say god will indefinitely protect israel he always has and still is doing it even now!!! so those who support hamas you need to wake up and stop being filled with hatred against jews they are human beings like me and all the people on earth alll are human beings and can help them,,, this world is becoming corrupted now with violence boy what a shame

  15. aggression was once in our far past a favorable trait. now we have enough nukes to blow up the world how many times over? everyone fights eachother. everyone hates eachother. everyone is false to one another. here there and everywhere i look. we ALL are so close together and so closely related. when i die the earth will reclaim my body as well as yours. NO MATTER WAT U BELIEVE. ALL LIFE is one. with the earth, perfect harmony until we came along is how i feel sometimes. Religion is NOT included in this thinking even though i believe (i think). were all stuck here and this rock aint gettin no bigger. sorry if im way off topic but i just read this whole page and the only things that came to my mind are the same things that come to mind daily. fubar

  16. Wow, Ivarfjeld this was one of the more subjective blogs I’ve visited these last few months. It’s a shame that individuals here, including you, are seeing black or white, right or wrong, Israel or Palestine. There are a range of colours in ordinary life, and proposing that Israel would have some sort of ‘authority’ over a land claimed through war not even a generation ago is just simply arrogant and pathetic.

    Take a look at both sides, stop being such a hypocrite.

    1. Dear Lars.

      Shalom, and welcome to this site.

      The Bible is very subjective. You might feel that is wrong, but Jesus simply do not care what you feel about the Word of God. You will be judged by the Word, either you like it or not. People will not spend eternity in Heaven because they became political correct, or listened to a lot of non sense that is presented as “objectivity”.

      Hypocrites normally wants to sit on both side of the table. They do not take a stand in anything, and do not practice what they preach. They normally agree with that last word spoken, and looks for somewhere to gain some millage.

      1. Politically correct or not, pre-israelite, pre-biblical times, pre-abraham, pre-all-so-called-“holy books” what you today call Israel, as promised by one of your “holy books” I presume? was populated by Canaanéer in Canaan.

        Canaan wasn’t promised to anyone until the old testament showed up, and as canaanéer were enemies of israelites who gladly ravaged their land had a convinient excuse for raping the country, based on a so-called “holy book”. (what is today Israel and Palestine, rightfully Palestine though, sadly Israel gets too much support from the US).

        Country X has been inhabitated by Z since thousands of years before “a holy book” suddenly shows up, promising country X to tribes under common banner of Y. The people of Y clearly decree that the country X is theirs, as their “holy book” clearly states so. That the book is actually thousands years younger than the region inhabitants Z calls home does not matter for Y population, its just merely a little resistance in the grand scheme of assimilating the region.

        I call someone who actually believe the territory now called Israel was in any way “promised” to them, in scripture or not, I find it repulsing to desolate a nation of people on biggotry , yeah I call that hypocricy. To take someone elses country and pretend its theirs on far younger sources of legitimating the seizure , if that’s not hypocricy it is arrogance and pure bullying, yeah.

        If we were 100% subjective and relied on historians, archeologians and the elite in academia instead of a pro-claimed “holy book” that’s so young in age, we would bombard Israel and pillage the country and reinstate palestinians to live there, if we all were the same as you, just holding onto actual scientific research instead of scriptures holding nothing.

      2. Isn’t it funny how we cannot reply to Lars below? Ivar forgive me for using your comment to reply to him.

        To Lars if he will read it:
        Well the old covenant, Lars, was not around when God literally spoke to His prophets. These prophecies were written down later. The prophecies were spoken. (Much like your mohamad claims to recieve a word from gabriel then wrote it down, right?)

        So God shows Moses there is a land he is to lead the Hebrews to. This land indeed was in the possession of the Cannanites. These Cannanites were pagans. God knows the hearts of all men. God knew they would not change, so He led Moses (and eventually Joshua) to lead the people out of Egypt and many years later to take over Cannan. Yes the land was TAKEN. It was taken by Godly men who were lead by THE GOD. And they destroyed evil men who served false gods. This is how the True God works. Islam wants all who do not believe in the false god allah to die. This is way different than the God of Israel directly telling His people to kill a specific group of evil people. The True God doesn NOT want to kill just because a person doesn’t believe in Him. He righteously judges their hearts, then makes the perfect decision.

        So the land of Cannan does rightly belong to the Hebrews/Jews. It was giveb to them by God Almighty. Now, due to the Jews falling away now and then, God did allow their enemies to over take them and run them out. That is because He is a righteous God and abhors unfaithfulness toward Him. I do believe He has allowed the Arabic and Persian Muslims to push into Israel long ago to humble the Jews. They have yet to repent of their adulterous ways by rejecting Him and His Son Jesus. Yet He is ALWAYS faithful and will never let anyone wipe out His Chosen people, the Jews. You, Mohamad, Islam, no one will ever wipe them out. They are the original Olive Branch on the Root and of the Light of the world: The Lord Jesus Christ.

        Palestine comes from the old name Philistine. Philistines are not Arabic peoples nor were they ever Muslims. They existed in the land of Cannan in King David’s time. The word was coinrd by a king long ago then drudged up by some politician in the last 100 years. No i dont remember their names. Then the land took upon the name due to uneducated, fallible humans in the last century. Yes Muslims lived there but only because they were a remnant of the evil warriors who INVADED leading to the Crusades. Yes the Muslims invaded what we call Israel today, southern and eastern Europe. So in turn, the Pope back then gathered Christian men to push them back. And they did! This is all aside from the European kings who selfishly used the Crusades to gain more land around Europe and eventually Israel and other parts of the middle east and north Africa. Those Kings were evil. And they had nothing to do with the righteous intention to stop the evil muslims from invading Israel and Europe on their insane jihad crap.

        This is historical fact. This is not political or even religious in origin. This is history. Islam is evil. Muhamah is evil. The koran is an evil book. Muslims must turn from this and accept the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved! We want you and all people saved! We LOVE you as Jesus loves you! See we dont want to wipe you out as you not only accuse others of on this thread, but threaten to do to the Jews. That mentality is evil. Your intentions are evil. Repent!

  17. A jew who witnessed everything, an x-zionist who reveals the ugly side of his fellow zinists speaks the truth finally… there is no need for a Hamas member to say that the zionist entity is the devil itself… the truth is peaking out by my brother jew Naeim Giladi, a jew who is like a dear brother for me, because he’s finally a human that sees the suffering of both jews and Arabs by the devilish zionism @

    http://www.bintjbeil.com/E/occupation/ameu_iraqjews.html

    as he says:

    Now, in Netanyahu, we are witnessing another attempt by an Israeli prime minister to fake an interest in making peace. Netanyahu and the Likud are setting Arafat up by demanding that he institute more and more repressive measures in the interest of Israeli “security.” Sooner or later I suspect the Palestinians will have had enough of Arafat’s strong-arm methods as Israel’s quisling-and he’ll be killed. Then the Israeli government will say, “See, we were ready to give him everything. You can’t trust those Arabs-they kill each other. Now there’s no one to even talk to about peace.”

  18. sholam shalom matamu suwek….
    sing dijajah iki palestina kok malah diwolak-walik!!!

    pancene lambene wong barat iki, pinter molak-malik omongan.

    ayolah lek pancen kate fair ngakui, sopo sing njajah trus sopo sing dijajah???

    koyok indonesia dijajah londo.. opo yo salah lek pejuang mempertahankan setiap jengkal tanahnya yg dirampas??!!!

    wooo mandar ndang sadar ae utek’e wong barat iki.

  19. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered shiny transparent idea

  20. Final Corrected version of my above posts. Sorry, but I notice a typ-o in my above correction at the very end in John 1:18 that should instead say, “No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”
    My final Corrected version should read, thus:

    @Malik, your theology sounds much like Mormonism/LDS that perverts the truth of God, that is found fully in the very reliable Bible. Jesus is God–it proves it in the Holy Bible in many places. (Note: John 10:30 where Jesus said, ” ‘I and the Father are one.’ “) He was born of a virgin through the power of the Holy Spirit as prophesied in Isaiah. Matthew 1:18-25: Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise; When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife; for that which is conceived [Ref. begotten] in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS [Ref. That is, Saviour]; for he shall save his people from their sins. Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled, which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us [Ref. Isaiah 9:6, “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”] Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife. And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son; and he called his name JESUS.” He did many miracles on this earth. He was crucified because of His claim to be God. However, he miraculously rose again that was witnessed by over 500 witnesses. Try reading it. Luther and Calvin and the other Reformers brought the church back to the Bible that they helped translate into the language of the people so that they could understand it instead of having the Pope tell the people what it said, so that the people could read it in their own language. The Roman Catholic church’s Pope of the day was perverting the Gospel by selling indulgences, falsely telling the people they could buy their way and their dead relatives’ way into Heaven. Martin Luther who was a monk spoke out against this when his eyes were opened upon reading Ephesians 2:8-9: “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God; Not of works, lest any man should boast.” The Bible, unlike other books, is so simple that a child can understand it, yet so complex that it is always filled with truth. Try reading it some time. John 1:1-5 says that Jesus is the Word, thus, “IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. in him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not.” John 1:10-18 clearly refers to Jesus as God, thus, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. he came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power [Ref. Or, the right, or privilege] to become the sons of god, even to them that believe on his name; Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, the glory as the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake. He that cometh after me is preferred before me; for he was before me. And his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at anytime; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.” I also agree with what Ivarfjveld said re Israel and Hamas.

  21. Upcoming Palestinian elections are scheduled for May 2012. It seems that the outcome will be Hamas and its radical doctrine will become a thing of the past. Already Hamas and the Al-Fatah have entered into a coalition where Mahmoud Abbas is the spokesperson. Hamas leaders have either resigned or announced that they will not seek re-election. Hamas has announced that it will no longer be resorting to violence, and it recognizes the pre-1967 borders. But it still needs to recognize the State of Israel. The watering down of Hamas is due to the fact that there virtually no economy in Gaza. Hamas went in and refused to accept diesel fuel from Israel, because it did want “Zionist diesel.” So it had to go through a much lengthier process of getting it from Egypt. There needs to be cross border exchanges between Gaza and Israel for such necessary commodities, and it seems to be that Hamas recognizes this, so why not just recognize Israel! If this was done then it would end a lot of suffering and killing for both Israelis and Palestinians. It seems as though economic necessity is what is going to finally achieve Israeli-Palestinian peace.

    1. Violence breeds violence. If you want peace then give peace, until then it is a war that will escalate to the whole Muslim word. The signs are there to be seen. The Arabs and Muslims will no longer tolerate being abused. It is time to make peace with Palestinians by giving them their territories and their rights as equal citizen before it is too late.

      1. Dear Muslim faith.

        Shalom

        You wrote:

        The Arabs and Muslims will no longer tolerate being abused. It is time to make peace with Palestinians by giving them their territories and their rights as equal citizen before it is too late.

        My reply:

        Jesus the Messiah said that mankind can not find peace within an armed rebellion. For whatever reasons.

        Those who use sword, shall fall by the sword.

        The Messiah came to bring peace between men and God. This kind of peace, is the only true peace. You live in denial. You blame the Jews for your own misery. That is a pit full form of existence.

        Have you not consider your self a sinner, who needs to be saved?

        The Muslims are obviously not able to save them selves, and every time they kill one of their own brethren they shout “god is great”.

      2. ivarfjeld,

        Jesus is a prophet like all other prophets, their message is peace and love, and teach the striaght path to Allah.

        The quran says [And they say: “(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten offspring.” Glory to Him! they are (but) servants raised to honour.].

        The Qur’an says [It is not (possible) that a man, to whom is given the Book, and Wisdom, and the prophetic office, should say to people: “Be ye my worshippers rather than Allah’s”: on the contrary (He would say) “Be ye worshippers of Him Who is truly the Cherisher of all: For ye have taught the Book and ye have studied it earnestly.”].

        You claim to be peaceful, yet you are not. Look at the bloody history of Christians and the recent events of the Zionists war against innocent civilians? Who brought tanks, war planes, machine guns and the likes from the Americans to the holy land, who has an huge arsenal of nuclear head in the holy land, who has a huge army in the holy land, who spend billion in warfare in the holy land? Palestinians right?

        A Muslim fight those that have used violence first. Jihad is a protection of ones wealth, family, land and religion. The message of Islam is “peace to you all”.

        The arguments that Islam was spread with a sword is historically unproven, badly argumented and full of misconceptions written by blogs like yours.

        In one of your twisted articles you gave Turkish massacre of Armenians as evidence that Islam has a bloody history, did you find any where in your poorly documented facts that it was done in the name of Islam? Can you bring any evidence that it was done in the name of Islam? do you claim that every “christian” state that made war is in the name of Jesus?

        The Qur’an says[And remember We took a covenant from the Children of Israel (to this effect): Worship none but Allah; treat with kindness your parents and kindred, and orphans and those in need; speak fair to the people; be steadfast in prayer; and practice regular charity. Then did ye turn back, except a few among you, and ye backslide (even now).].

        Islam teach us that we all sin. However, the door of Allah is open all the time. You can repent from this grave mistake and those that are following you in this site. I can assure you that Allah will accept you, no matter what you did in your past, even if you may have helped the killing of Palestinian, it will be all forgiven.

        The Qur’an says [Say: “O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.” If then they turn back, say ye: “Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah’s Will).].

        come to Islam all of you, the door of Allah is open

        The Qur’an says [Say: “O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.].

        Shalom to you

      3. Dear Muslim faith.

        Shalom

        You wrote:

        A Muslim fight those that have used violence first. Jihad is a protection of ones wealth, family, land and religion. The message of Islam is “peace to you all”.

        My reply:

        When a Muslim kill another Muslim: Tell me: Who of them used violence first?

      4. For that I quote the Quran

        The Quran says [On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.:]

        Muslim do not kill for fun? maybe you do in Isreal? but human makes mistakes right as I explained above, I live in the UK and every day we read about a murder, recently this poor 12 years old girl!

        Allah says in the Qur’an [If a man kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell, to abide therein (For ever): And the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for him.].

        You may say ahh but why for instance Muslims are killing each other in Syria?

        Allah says in the Quran [If two parties among the Believers fall into a quarrel, make ye peace between them: but if one of them transgresses beyond bounds against the other, then fight ye (all) against the one that transgresses until it complies with the command of Allah; but if it complies, then make peace between them with justice, and be fair: for Allah loves those who are fair (and just).].

        Do we humans fall into sins: Yes! no one is sinless. Can humans kill, yes. Can humans rape, yes. can humans get drunk, yes, can human violate others wealth and property, yes…

        Can this happen in a Zionist state, yes, are there murders in the Zionist state, yes, any rapists, yes, thieves, ohh all over the place, killers, lost count…

        Anywhere else in the word? maybe in Mexico, Brazil, they strong Christiane believers, have you been there before.

        What about the bible? can you illustrate what to do when two Christians kill each other? We have our teachings? anything in your bible?

        or two Christian states that fight each other? let’s see the French Revolutionary Wars (from 1792 until 1802), well the french like a bit a fight that’s the reason it took so long, or the American Civil War (1861–1865), remind us how many died in this secession war? recent events, Irish conflict? is it not protestant vs Catholics? Anti-Catholicism in English Reformation? sounds familiar? I can go on like this for a long time…

        what about The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition in in 1480 in Spain? what happened to the Protestants in Spain, Italy and the Netherlands? any clue?

        and the Expulsion of Jews to North Africa?Alhambra Decree?130,000 to 800,000 Jews were exiled from their land?

        Where did they go those Jews that have escaped the most horrendous killings by Christians? Morocco? is this correct? who was the king of Morocco at that time? A Muslim right? is this correct? Where they in a safe heaven there? How long they stayed there? you can ask any Jews in Israel that has north African descends, they will tell you what happened when they treacherously sided with the French in Algeria and decided to kill Algerian Muslims with the French?

        tell me why you have difficulties accepting you are wrong? why, in this site, you sound like a fanatical sect? you sound like many Islamic, cherstian and jewish sects that have buried their thick heads in their fanatical views!

        Look at Gloria posts! could you find what make sense in her posts, truly can you understand her diatribe?

      5. Dear Muslim faith.

        Shalom.

        That was a very long explanation to a very simple question.

        I understand. You duck this issue, because the only valid and correct answer is to painful for you. The Muslims have been deceived to follow a “god”, who is no God at all.

      6. Good Morning Muslim,

        You wrote: Look at Gloria posts! could you find what make sense in her posts, truly can you understand her diatribe?

        My Comment: I will generalize my comments to you, and perhaps then you can understand my “diatribe.”

        Jesus Christ THE ONLY Savior for mankind, is coming very soon. Those who have not accepted him, will spend an eternity in hell. Those who have accepted him, will forever be in the presence of GOD. He is the only one who can save you.

        God Bless,

        Gloria

  22. Hello Ivar,
    in fact i just chanced upon your site today and enjoying it.Only that I decided to make comments on even 2010 contributions. I hope they are accepted.
    thanks for the good work you are doing .Israel , the nation of God will SURELY survive in the mist of all adversities coming from the islamists. they (Israel ) is SURELY THE WINNER and the islamists the LOSERS.

    1. Yes, Prince I am sure that you are royalty. Because your comment was so classy, and pre-schoolish. Yes, who are the reall winners and losers. Well it could not be the youth in palestine who have poor water, lack of job oppurtunities, the poorest soil for agriculture. You know Plestine sounds too much like all the segregated cities and ghettoes across the U.S. that many african americans like myself live in. This has nothing to do with religon, the zionist movement is really about capitalism and white supremacy. So, all you white christians on here, you need to go back to school and really figure out what jesus was talkin bout, because some of y’all sound like the type of christians that let the slave trade go on for like 200 years. I don’t trust a white christian farther than I could throw him or her.

      1. Dear Mike Walker.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        I don’t trust a white christian farther than I could throw him or her.

        I understand that you are not a white man, but possible of African origin. Yes, it is true. The white man has done a lot of crimes against Africans in the name of “Jesus”.

        But those crimes, do they make Jesus bad?

        Can it be that SATAN and his followers, misuse His name, making a mockery out of His teachings?

        Please tell me.

  23. i want to know when Lars was born. He should tell us where we can find anything in history about the Palestinian people. I will like to let him know that Israel is the creation of God Almighty while the Palestinian people are the creation of the arab countries in the middle east to use to demonise Isreal. If Israel took the land through war how did Jordan,Iraq, Iran and all the others got their lands???

  24. It amazes me that those who don’t agree with you decide to attack with name calling. As Jesus said, “They will hate you, because they first hated me.” You are right about what is going on, and no matter how they color the story, in the end the land belongs to Israel, because God made a covenant with Abraham. The inheritance was passed through Jacob to his sons…not to the sons of Ishmael. What seems to be left out of the history of the Arabs is that before Mohammed, there were many, such as the father-in-law of Moses who worshipped the one true God. Just like they like to deny Hadassah (Esther) who was the queen over all of Persia, and was a Jew. Maybe it is time Arabs quit buying the stories told them in the Koran and looked at the real history of their people. Hate is ugly, and the hate they show the Jews is very ugly. I teach my children their are good and bad in every race and every ethnicity, and that there is only 1 Messiah and King of Kings…Jesus. He is the only one that meets all the prophecies and the only one who ever will. He is also the only one in all the major religions that is worshipped, who died and ROSE from the grave then ascended to the Father in front of over 500 witnesses. I have never heard of Buddha, Mohammed, or any other who can make that claim, or who healed the sick, made the lame to walk and the blind to see, or who could cast out demons from the demon possessed. Muslim claims to the contrary are just jealousy over the lack of a true Messiah in their religion. It shows in their actions towards others they consider infidels, and in their Korans instructions to kill any who don’t accept their faith. Study the true history of Mohammed who started as a criminal basically, married wealth, took over rule when his father-in-law died, and then because he was illiterate, spoke a bunch of stuff to a scribe (slave) who wrote it down. He wrote angrily about anyone who stood against him, and created his own religion and own legend for Muslims to hold to. It is not a religion of understanding, nor one of love and peace….unless you do it there way. That is why different Muslim sects will kill each other for power and control. Finally they need to realize the final outcome. I’ve read the final chapter, and it doesn’t bode well for those who attack Israel, or who hate Israel, because they are truly the apple of God’s eye.

  25. Another diatribe who is confused, any evidence Mr hate, that we Muslim are “jealousy over the lack of a true Messiah in their religion”? is this a contest of who has the best messiah, is it?

    Is this the best you could come up with, a jealousy contest? This is the weirdest statement I have ever read, well done for your deviant ingenuity.

    Ok, let see. Give me one single book title that you read about Mohamed, Islam or any historical books about Islam? one single title? A scientific journal? a conference paper? a thesis? anything at all?

    Surely I can find the evidence of your above statement in that book? Don’t worry no need to send me the book, just the title suffice!

  26. People want to talk about god, but don’t want to talk about oppression. Regardless of what you believe, have faith in. No, one has the right to commit genocide, econmically and systemically opress another human. Americans, want to talk about a nation under god, but never want to talk about where the shit they buy, eat, and live in comes from. Who was the labor, who took out your trash, who grew your food, where did those cheap computers you type on come from. You can’t be holier than thou and quote scripture, and then turn around and buy a $75 dollar pair of tennis shoes when the person who made them, maybe got 10 cents (maybe). Look around you christians have you forgotten the word of god. 99% of christians, especially the ones who quote scripture first and sit down and listen last, usually are full of poo poo. If jesus worked in his life to combat poverty, oppression, on not just a personal but on a systemic level. Then how can we read the bible over and over but never come up for air, to look around us and realize we may be oppressing someone in China, becuase we chose to focus on our personal learning and devotion so much, that we forgot to think the liberation that we have with our fellow man, And that the best way to open up the doors for more to enter the house of god, and jesus is to build relationships that are based on teaching by example. That means good listening skills, helping those less fortunate, sharing your wealth, mentoring a young person, taking a walk with a muslim, and showing him or her that a christian is solid in there faith and a decent human being. Extending your hand to a gay or lesbian, and showing them that the door of the church is open. The hellfire and brimstone is for the folks that want to drive fear into the masses, it is not jesus way. Sometimes showing someone who has a very different viewpoint tolerance and compassion is all that one needs to come closer to jesus.

    1. Mike Walker said:

      “So, all you white christians on here, you need to go back to school and really figure out what jesus was talkin bout, because some of y’all sound like the type of christians that let the slave trade go on for like 200 years. I don’t trust a white christian farther than I could throw him or her.”

      “Of course, there will be a flood of fundamentalist who will respond becuase they feel threatened and hold too tightly to faith. No matter whether you are Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Budhist, Hindu, Pagan, if you are a fundamentalist, you are destroying the planet. You have poor listening skills, and social skills, and are really stuck in your learning process. Fundamentalism is the secret religions of all the major religions, and it is the one that is killing the planet. Please fundamentlist learn to break the cycle of your self indulgent faith before.”

      My reply:

      Who do you trust in, Mike, to solve the world’s problems? Sounds like you are mixed up and have put your faith in man-made wisdom, reasoning, and political correctness.

      The very nature of man will always be corrupt and sinful regardless of whether we call ourselves Christians or not. All of our high ideologies and reasoning’s are meaningless if we put our faith in man to change anything. Our eternal hope is in Christ alone.

      We can intellectually ponder the what ifs and the whys of the slave trade or the “Palestinian” problem or the “$75 pair of tennis shoes when the person who made them maybe got 10 cents” until we are blue in the face. But as the Proverbs tells us, the only way to receive justice, judgment and equity, the only way to know real wisdom, instruction and perceive the words of understanding (Prov. 1) — we must seek THE ONE who is WISDOM, and that is JESUS CHRIST.

      We must seek His Holy Spirit and not just a superficial “knowing about” Him and relating that to a politically correct world-view. We must enter into a personal relationship WITH HIM in the inner chamber of our spirit.

      Globally, nothing is ever going to change, Mike, until the Lord Jesus Christ comes back for His Bride. We can as Christians do our part, as you said, changing one person at a time by example — but a world filled with “tolerance and compassion” will never come to pass and will never effect the change you want to see, not during this dispensation at least. In fact, tolerance and compassion are the biggest endtime lies of satan and we see this with the merging of the false one world religion (Catholicism and Islam) and the one world government, which is a set up to deny that Jesus Christ is Lord and a rolling out of the red carpet for the antichrist to appear on the scene, who will deceive those like you, Mike, who are looking to man for an answer and not to God — because you don’t really even know who God is.

      Sitting in your house and typing out politically correct words on your computer makes all of your reasoning IN VAIN because it is entangled on the “low ground of feeling and emotion” of carnal man. Put your hope and trust in God and seek His spirit and stop trying to BE GOD and solve the world’s problems through the lowly and foolish intellect, that doesn’t even amount to a grain of sand on all the world’s beaches.

  27. Of course, there will be a flood of fundamentalist who will respond becuase they feel threatened and hold too tightly to faith. No matter whether you are Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Budhist, Hindu, Pagan, if you are a fundamentalist, you are destroying the planet. You have poor listening skills, and social skills, and are really stuck in your learning process. Fundamentalism is the secret religions of all the major religions, and it is the one that is killing the planet. Please fundamentlist learn to break the cycle of your self indulgent faith before.

    1. Dear mike walker

      Shalom.

      I understand your anger against men: BUT: Do you have anything to say against the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth?

      Please tell me.

  28. Wow! I am blown away with the empirical knowledge that I’ve gotten off this site. I now have better understanding of both religions (Islam and Christianity) my father is Fire-Blazing- Apostolic- Pentecostal minister; I tell you just from the comments I have read has cleared up 46 years of confusion I had about the Bible and the religion I was brought up in . Thank you Jesus!!! For permitting me to find this site; I know it was your perfect will me to do so, I love you. It’s amazing how you think you have all the answer and one day by accident you find the answer.

  29. What is the biblical Prophecy of “Spiritual Sodom & Egypt” ? . For preachings without revelations is but plain vomit.

  30. To Lars if he will read it:
    Well the old covenant, Lars, was not around when God literally spoke to His prophets. These prophecies were written down later. The prophecies were spoken. (Much like your mohamad claims to recieve a word from gabriel then wrote it down, right?)

    So God shows Moses there is a land he is to lead the Hebrews to. This land indeed was in the possession of the Cannanites. These Cannanites were pagans. God knows the hearts of all men. God knew they would not change, so He led Moses (and eventually Joshua) to lead the people out of Egypt and many years later to take over Cannan. Yes the land was TAKEN. It was taken by Godly men who were lead by THE GOD. And they destroyed evil men who served false gods. This is how the True God works. Islam wants all who do not believe in the false god allah to die. This is way different than the God of Israel directly telling His people to kill a specific group of evil people. The True God doesn NOT want to kill just because a person doesn’t believe in Him. He righteously judges their hearts, then makes the perfect decision.

    So the land of Cannan does rightly belong to the Hebrews/Jews. It was giveb to them by God Almighty. Now, due to the Jews falling away now and then, God did allow their enemies to over take them and run them out. That is because He is a righteous God and abhors unfaithfulness toward Him. I do believe He has allowed the Arabic and Persian Muslims to push into Israel long ago to humble the Jews. They have yet to repent of their adulterous ways by rejecting Him and His Son Jesus. Yet He is ALWAYS faithful and will never let anyone wipe out His Chosen people, the Jews. You, Mohamad, Islam, no one will ever wipe them out. They are the original Olive Branch on the Root and of the Light of the world: The Lord Jesus Christ.

    Palestine comes from the old name Philistine. Philistines are not Arabic peoples nor were they ever Muslims. They existed in the land of Cannan in King David’s time. The word was coinrd by a king long ago then drudged up by some politician in the last 100 years. No i dont remember their names. Then the land took upon the name due to uneducated, fallible humans in the last century. Yes Muslims lived there but only because they were a remnant of the evil warriors who INVADED leading to the Crusades. Yes the Muslims invaded what we call Israel today, southern and eastern Europe. So in turn, the Pope back then gathered Christian men to push them back. And they did! This is all aside from the European kings who selfishly used the Crusades to gain more land around Europe and eventually Israel and other parts of the middle east and north Africa. Those Kings were evil. And they had nothing to do with the righteous intention to stop the evil muslims from invading Israel and Europe on their insane jihad crap.

    This is historical fact. This is not political or even religious in origin. This is history. Islam is evil. Muhamah is evil. The koran is an evil book. Muslims must turn from this and accept the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved! We want you and all people saved! We LOVE you as Jesus loves you! See we dont want to wipe you out as you not only accuse others of on this thread, but threaten to do to the Jews. That mentality is evil. Your intentions are evil. Repent!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s