It has bother me for a long time that certain Christian Zionists do not preach the gospel to Jews. For many reasons:
1. They put a large number of already fulfilled prophecies found in the Bible, into the thousand year reign of Christ and the martyrs.
2. They feel that the Jews shall start to preach after the Church has departed, which is wrong and not logic at all.
3. They ignore that the Messianic Church of saved Jews are already here.
4. They ignore Mission history and grand events before 700 A.D, and that the Jews have always preached the gospel. The Gospel is Jewish.
5. There has always been a remnant of God on Earth, of Jews who have preached the gospel, and of course, the gospel have been preached by saved gentiles.
6. The great Mission age of the Jews were from 30 A.D to 315 A.D. The Jewish revival included Persia, and the revival winds even reached the West Coast of India and Roman Britannica, todays England.
Now, we are facing the age of judgment. Not a new area of grace, and a second cross. A second chance to get saved. There is no second cross. The Jews who will be saved when the Messiah returns are waiting for Him.
Published by Ivar