The last days cross-Atlantic evil empire rises

US has not discouraged the European Union from labeling products made in Judea and Samaria in Israel.

You need to examine your self, and see whom of these two men you support.
You need to examine your self, and see whom of these two men you support.

Netherlands envoy to Israel Caspar Veldkamp says EU initiative to place consumer labels on the so-called “West Bank settlement products” has wide support in the European Union, approval from the US.

The US has not pressed EU countries to drop any plans they might have to facilitate the placement of consumer labels on West Bank settlement products, according to the Netherlands’ Ambassador to Israel Caspar Veldkamp.

Hitler used this. You shopping mall will use something similar.
Hitler used this. You shopping mall will use something similar.

He spoke with reporters at his Herzliya home on Wednesday about Israel’s economic and diplomatic relationship with the Netherlands; but a portion of the conversation dealt with his country’s vocal support for the labeling of West Bank settlement products.

Veldkamp explained that this initiative has wide support in the European Union and even tacit approval from the Americans.

“The United States did not discourage us from this direction,” he said.

The Netherlands’ Ministry of Economic Affairs has already drafted advice for merchants and retailers, including supermarkets that want to mark West Bank settlement products. But it still needs to be approved by a council of ministers.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

No media will permit you to compare the European Union and Nazi-Germany. If you try to compare them, you will be put off the air on every TV-channel.

Any newspaper editor who publish the picture below will be fired.

The Prime Minister of PLO burn Jewish products in Samaria.
The Prime Minister of PLO burn Jewish products in Samaria.
A Nazi-officer burning Jewish books in Berlin.
A Nazi-officer burning Jewish books in Berlin.

The present day media in Europe is equally in the pockets of the evil rulers, as media was in Germany. Joseph Gobbles took full control.

The USA and EU walk in agreement with the PLO.
The USA and EU walk in agreement with the PLO.

To be able to make the Mountains of Zion a ‘Jew free zone”, the policymakers in London and Washington has to squeeze the Jews living there.

The best way to squeeze them, is to deny them bread and butter. No jobs, no sales, and no support.

This was the first tactics of the Nazis in Germany. The Jews faced an economic boycott.

To trade with Jews was branded as a betrayal of  “Der Fatherland”.

In the beginning the Jews were able to resist this kind of evil pressure. Than Gobbles came up with another tactic. He forced the Jews to wear yellow badges with Star of David. Now everyone could see who were doing trade with, or supported a Jew.

Likewise, today’s successors of the Nazi-regime in Europe want to criminalize those who do trade with Zionist Jews, living in East Jerusalem, or in the districts of Judea and Samaria.

Very soon it will be a punishable offense to help Jews living on the mountains of Zion. Just like it was a criminal offense to help Jews who lived in Berlin and Munich.

Are you one of these evil doers?

Are you one of the supporters of these successors of the Nazis?

There is no God but God of Israel. Father, Son and Holy Spirit are One God.

 Zechariah 14:12

This is the plague with which the Lord will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

He is crystal clear that those who deny Jews to live in Zion, shall face judgment, torment, terror and eternity in Hell.

 Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

You need to quickly make up your mind with whom you are going to spend eternity.

Repent or perish.

First published: 25th of April 2013.

Written by Ivar

Advertisements

46 thoughts on “The last days cross-Atlantic evil empire rises

  1. Actually, they were not burning Jewish books. They were burning Medical documentations about the sexual orientations and the books they stole from the library at the sex research institute in Berlin. This happened in May 1933, and were stated to be “Jewish book” as vicarious excuse.
    The leadership of the Nazi Party were all sexual deviants; homosexuals, pederasts; pedophiles, transsexuals, coprophiles, necrophiles – you name it. All of this is documented in “The Pink Swastika: homosexuality in the nazi party”, a book filled to the brim with documentation dug up by homosexuals themselves, but compiled by real scientists – and thus hated by the homosexuals and nazis for doing that.

    1. Dear Lars-Toralf

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      The leadership of the Nazi Party were all sexual deviants; homosexuals, pederasts; pedophiles, transsexuals, coprophiles, necrophiles – you name it.

      My comment:

      37 per cent of the Germans voted for this party. The members of this party were teachers, bankers, priests. industrialists, postmen, journalists, painters, farmers, and even buss drivers, – you name it.

    1. Dear Lars Toralf.

      Shalom, and love in Jesus.

      You must not demonize Nazism. If you do, you make your perspective on Nazism irrelevant. Nazism is not an ideology ran by perverts, but the viewpoints of the neighbor next door. Millions of Germans oversaw the police coming and arresting the Jews next door. They watched the Gestapo putting them on the trains to Auswich, and they did nothing but praising the rulers in Berlin. Nazism is back in the governmental offices in Europe, and is even present in Washington D.C.

      1. But I don’t demonize naziism. I demonize it’s mother, and the mother of all cults and sects; the Roman-Catholic Church, who’ve bread naziism, socialism, fascism, maoism, stalinism, marxism, you name it.
        It is a historical reality that the leadership of naziism were sexual perverts, especially masculine homosexuals, pederasts and pedophiles. It is documented explicitly by the book mentioned in my earlier comment.
        Homosexuality is anti-God, because God condemns it, and those who practice it, hates God because they don’t want to repent and stop sinning.
        The Nazi party was even founded in a gay bar called “Die Bratwürstglöckl” in Munich, and the Norwegian government/bureacracy is not arguing in the same way for same-sex-marriage as the nazis did.

        I know very well that nazis weren’t demons, but ordinary people caught up in a web that ONLY God can set free from, through the shed blood of Yeshua.

      2. Dear Lars-Toralf

        Shalom.

        When you claim that the Roman Catholic Church was behind socialism, Maoism, etc, few if any will take you seriously. In fact, you do the Roman Catholic Church a favor. Please do not do that. Use documented facts about the history of the Roman Catholic Church, to expose her. By repeating baloney claims, you rather help the Vatican to make their defense stronger.

      3. BTW, I have been speaking this since 1990. Why would I stop now? No one has been able to prove me wrong – nor will they.
        I have also been speaking about the former pope, Karol Wojtyla, and his work as a salesman for I.G.Farben, since the early 90s. He was selling Zyklon-B for the corporations of Nazi-Germany. Nobody has disproven that either. Rather it has been proven by continuously more people presenting more evidence all the time.
        The Catholic Church have been claimed I am lying – several times, but I still speak out. Because TRUTH LIVES!

  2. To me it doesn’t matter what people think. Because what I say is true.
    Documented facts is that the RCC is behind Marxism, from which all socialist variants hail.
    Fascism, Naziism sprang from Communism
    Stalin taught Mao.
    They all have common ancestors.
    I cannot lie about this, by hiding the truth. The truth will always out, and if I don’t shout it from the roof-tops, someone else will.

    1. Dear Lars-Toralf

      Shalom.

      There is a serious flaw in your way of analyzing World History. Because the Roman Catholic Church is supportive of a particular ideology, or have entered into an “peace agreement” with it, does not imply that the RCC formed it, or was behind it. This is a form of conspiracy thinking that is counter productive, and makes the work more difficult for us who use provable historical facts.

      1. In 1990 I met and interviewed Alberto Rivera, former Jesuit priest. And I know from the depths of my heart – and from the documentation shown me, that he was the real deal, and what he said was true.
        I have read multiple books like “The Two Babylons” by Alexander Hislop, and maybe somewhere between 50 and 100 more, that states the same. The documentation is flawless. I have read books by Avro Manhattan for example that proves how the Viet Nam-war was started by the RCC because of the growing protestant revival in the country, and the result was a more or less communist republic today. The RCC supported Ante Pavelic, Hitler, Franco and Mussolini in their struggle to come to power, and afterwards. There is no doubt whatsoever, that catholicism is the mother of all harlots of the world.
        There is btw, nothing wrong with conspiratology, as such. The problem is the many false conspiracy theories spread to discredit the knowledge about conspiracies that are for real, by for example such phonies like David Icke.
        A conspiracy is per definition created by two people deciding to work towards a goal. From latin: Con Spiratio – breathing together.
        This has been the goal of the Babylonian cult from the very beginning and Nimrod and Shamiram. And for them the end sanctifies the means.
        The factual connection between the Illuminati and the RCC and the various subgroups are proven, but that (again) doesn’t mean that everything that has been written about the Illuminati is true. Much of it is false (especially what is said about a Jewish conspiracy).

      2. Dear Lars-Toralv

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        There is btw, nothing wrong with conspiratology, as such. The problem is the many false conspiracy theories spread to discredit the knowledge about conspiracies that are for real….

        My comment:

        How can I be sure that what you write is not a part of the conspiracy?

  3. Peace and Harmony Acts 4:10-12 clearly state that The Son of God from Nazareth is called Jesus . I do not wish to offend but the scriptures are quite clear on this point, that is we are to be saved by none other name . The Father did not call His Son Yeshua or any other name . OH if only christiandom would believe the written Words of God

  4. Let them mark the products. Heaven calls on all believing Christians and Jews around the world to buy them BECAUSE of where they are made. The Lord will handle the rest.

  5. Dear Ivar,
    you ask how you can be sure that what I write is not a part of the conspiracy.

    My answer is this: How can I be sure what you write is not? Because I recognize what you write from the same sources that I have read, and I know it to be true.
    Because Yeshua said: “My sheep know my voice, and recognize me”.

    The fact that you don’t want to accept the reality about socialism is not to wonder, you are still young in the Lord, and are still colored by your former views on socialism. This may take years to conquer, maybe you never will.

    1. Dear Lars-Toralf

      Shalom.

      Your latest comments underline what I have told you earlier. You have a one dimensional tunnel view on World history.

      Your logic has a short circuit. The Roman Catholic Church can simply not be the mother of all errors on Earth. This ‘Church” was formed around 400 A.D. It took another 700 years before this religious movement fell completely into wickedness and corruption. The RCC pogroms against the Jews reached its heights from 1100 A.D to 1500 A.D.

      The doctrinal errors of Rome were formed in processes that took hundreds of years. Rome has never been able to recover, because of the doctrine of papal infallibility established in 1869 A.D. The errors of the past popes can no longer be revoked.

      Today, there is a little bit short of 6 billion people om Earth who are not Roman Catholics. Catholics are crippled and killed by some of the people you claim are “part of a global papal conspiracy”.

      You mix up secularism and anti-Zionism and call it “socialism”. As I have told you earlier Jesus was the perfect sharer of everything, the perfect socialist in the true meaning of this word. A socialist 1850 years before Karl Marx and his secular goons stole this concept, and claimed ownership to this word.

      Many right wing Christians have no regards for what the Messiah said about anti-materialism. They love the World, store up riches on the Earth, and cling to their flesh in the name of “Jesus”.

      1. The Roman Catholic Church was formed by Nimrod. It was just reawakened by the British Constantine in 315.
        The Bible’s clear when identifying the mother of harlots. Note that. Harlots. Not errors.
        No, I do not mix up secularism and anti-zionism. They are both fruits of Marxism, and Marxism, a daughter of RCC, is the mother of socialism. The simplest explanation is such according to Occam’s Razor.
        If you think I am a materialist, think twice. I don’t have my own house. I drive a dinky, old car. I have nothing to my name except … my name.

      2. Dear Lars-Toralf

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        The Roman Catholic Church was formed by Nimrod. It was just reawakened by the British Constantine in 315.

        My comment:

        I am amazed by your theories. Church + Nimrod, that is an interesting combination. Where did you find this in the scriptures?

        Did the “British Constantine of 315” also control the Falklands?

      3. Dear Ivar,
        You ought to read Bishop Hislops eminent book “The Two Babylons”, which traces the Roman Catholic Church back to Nimrod. If you haven’t read it, you are loooong overdue.

        These are not my theories. They are proven well and good.

        Furthermore: Whatever does the Falklands have to do with the fact that Constantine was British?

  6. Jesus isn’t a socialist. He is the way, the truth and the life. He hasn’t a worldly view on these things. You cann’t put him into a box. The Messiah isn’t of this world. He is divine – He is God.

    1. Dear Lis, or Danmark Speaking

      Shalom, and love in Jesus.

      I never expected this from you, to change your ID in such a way, and to pass this kind of comment.

      I have never said that Jesus was a socialist, neither am I a socialist. I said that Jesus shared everything, which is what claimed to be “socialists” tell us they do, but are not doing. I do not claim anything to be “mine”. I am a caretaker of a bare minimum of what I feel I need, and makes it available for other followers of Jesus.

      1. “As I have told you earlier Jesus was the perfect sharer of everything, the perfect socialist in the true meaning of this word.”
        The true meaning of a socialist has nothing to do with Jesus.

      2. Lis.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        The true meaning of a socialist has nothing to do with Jesus.

        My comment:

        What is the true “meaning of a socialist”. Please guide us.

    1. “But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:” Matt 6:20.

      1. “LORD, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou art our God; let not man prevail against thee.” 2 .Chronicles 14:11.
        Stopping for now. Today is a holyday in Denmark.

      2. Dear Lis.

        Shalom, and love in Jesus.

        Have a nice holiday. I just want to quote from Wikipedia, in regards to a common understanding of the word Socialism.

        Socialism is an economic system characterised by social ownership of the means of production and co-operative management of the economy. “Social ownership” may refer to cooperative enterprises, common ownership, state ownership, or citizen ownership of equity.

        End of quote:

        Nothing about God here. Nothing about atheism, secularism and anti-Zionism of today’s claimed to be “socialists”.

        Gosh….. “Citizen ownership of equity”. I love that. Jesus was a preacher of equality. He commanded us to have everything in common, and to give to all who were in need. The first believers did not claim ownership over anything. They sold their properties and goods, and carried it to the feet of the Apostles. They lived in community, and close fellowships. They met everyday.

        How come you failed to read this in the Bible?

        I understand that the World dwells in evil, and that in might be close to impossible for “modern man” to live after Biblical principles. But only close to impossible.

        By the Power of the Holy Spirit, it is surely possible.

        By the way. Even secular Jews manage to live like claimed to be Christians are suppose to live. I love the Kibutznick’s

      3. Now, that is twisting the truth, Ivar.
        Read the story about Hananiah and Tzafira again, and see what the apostles say to them:

        «Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.»

        See that. It was not commanded that they should give all. THEY COULD HAVE KEPT IT ALL, and nobody would have blamed them. Not even God. But they conspired to LIE ABOUT THE AMOUNT, and that was the sin that led to their death.

        This is serious, Ivar. This error you need to correct.

      4. Lars-Toralf

        Shalom.

        You are not a Bible believer. You are a Bible-twister, and seems to live in your own world.

        Acts 4:32-35.

        The Believers Share Their Possessions

        32 All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had.

        33 With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all

        34 that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales

        35 and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.

      5. Believe what you want, Ivar.
        The believers shared because they wanted to share. Not because they were obliged to do so.
        Marxism’s axiom says it all: “To each by ability, to each according to need”. That is an anti-God-statement.
        God is one, and we are created in his image. God saves one and one. Never in masses. God condemns sinners one and one. The Bible is absolutely individualistic, not collectivistic.

        But as I said, Ivar, you may believe what you will, but in this issue you are in the wrong. You need to repent.

  7. Dear Denmark Speaking,
    You are correct. The Bible is Individualistic because every single individual has to stand for his own. The Communal trait is being covered in Yeshua. There is no room for any socialist thinking or ideology in the Bible. That in itself (socialism) is blasphemous.

    1. Dear Lars-Toralf

      Shalom, and love in Jesus.

      You wrote:

      Dear Denmark Speaking, You are correct. The Bible is Individualistic because every single individual has to stand for his own.

      My comment:

      I strongly disagree on this. Because it goes against the ABC of the New Covenant, and display bad fruits of the deceptions that follows in the footsteps of right wing “Christianity”.

      Religious individualism goes against the nature of Christian fellowship. It leads us into fleshy religious egoism, no day better than the deceptions of our days prosperity seekers. In it’s most extreme form of individualism, It becomes “me-my self-and-I”.

      Acts 2:44
      All the believers were together and had everything in common.

      1. Actually it does not go against the ABC of the Brith HaHadasha at all. It goes against the hellenistic compromised new testament. Jewish thinking is absolutely individualistic, and the New Testament is not on collision course with the Tanakh.

  8. Lars, You said:

    “Furthermore: Whatever does the Falklands have to do with the fact that Constantine was British?”

    I think you are writing about a different Constantine from the Emperor who converted to Christianity. There was a sixth century British king by the same name. But he’s not the Constantine I understand you to be meaning.

    1. You are right, Philmayo7909. I am talking about the briton, called Constantine the great, the biggest liar of all the Roman emperors, the man who forcibly converted The Roman EMpire, but never converted himself, but worshipped Sol for his entire life, and was forcibly “baptised” only a few days before he died.

      1. Lars,

        Whilst I think you are most probably right about Constantine’s false Christianity, I don’t understand how you come up with the idea that he was a Briton. Most historians seem to agree he was Serbian.
        Considering the fact that the Roman elite’s genealogy travels from east to west, I think it’s unlikely they took an emperor from a country they would have considered to be populated by barbarians at the time.

        I think your views regarding the Nazis are close to my own, but I don’t think socialism is anything more than one of mankind’s many failed attempts to govern without God. It’s foundational belief in mankind’s basic goodness is a left turn when the road sign says turn right. Capitalism’s exploitation of mankind’s true nature doesn’t justify it, or the results of it’s unbridled excesses that we are reaping the consequences of today.

        Fascism, on the other-hand, is something very different. It’s foundational belief that a certain few have the inherent right and ability to rule is straight from the Pit. Fascists are happy with any man-made system as long as they control it. And I believe they are rising again to provide the throne for the Antichrist.

        The best lie is 99% truth. The best way to hide the truth is to get some famous fool to espouse it with an argument that seems outlandish and is virtually impossible to either prove or disprove. David Icke isn’t a nut, and he isn’t an idiot. He is a deceived fool who speaks 99% truth.

      2. I have seen that many believe Constantine was Serbian. However, his father was emperor of Eboracum, which is York. And he might not have been born there, but he lived there, until only a few years before he donned the emperors robes.
        About nazis I sure hope we are in agreement. But naziism is just a variation on a theme of socialism, as is fascism. Even Churchill said as much, it is in his book (1) on the Second World War, in the introduction (my books are at present packed down – as I am about to move, so I can’t find the correct reference to you), but he says: In the same way that fascism was born out of communism, nazism developed from fascism. And since communism is just a variation of theme of socialism, which again is a variation on a theme of marxism, there you go.
        Marx, who also was British, and who was not an atheist, but a man who hated God, said as much clearly in his writings.
        About capitalism, you are wrong, I’m afraid. Capitalism has never been tried in the modern world. Max Weber identified capitalism and protestantism, and capitalism has its root in Judeo-Christian thinking. However, there is a variant of Capitalism in use today, that is salted down in socialist ideology, and that is bad. Conclusively bad.
        I agree with your notions about lies. But I consider David Icke a man with a mission to hide the real truth, by spewing false conspiracy theories to cover the real conspiracies.

      3. Dear Lars-Toralf

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        I have seen that many believe Constantine was Serbian. However, his father was emperor of Eboracum, which is York.

        My comment:

        You are really have dug your self into the deepest ditches of quarrels. Like the dispute of the birth place of the Father of the Emperor Constantine. I never thought that I would even bother to answer all your non sens.

        Have your read this verse, a clear cut warning from Paul?

        1 Timothy 1:3-5

        As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith.

        I wish I could help you. May Jesus have mercy on us both.

        This is the end of this. Do you read me?

    2. Dear philmayo7909 and Lars-Toralf

      Shalom.

      There seems to be a parallel version of history in the mind of conspiracy preacher. The problem with such preachers like you Lars-Toralf, is that you lead us into your endless argumentative circle’s. Its completely fruitless, and a waste of energy. You will never find out if what you claim to be correct is a part of the conspiracy or not.

      The claim that Emperor Constantine of 315 A.D was British, is just one gross example. There must surely be a conspiracy behind Encyclopedia Britannica claiming this man to be from present day Serbia. It must surely have been done to defame the Serbs, in a bid to bring them back to the Roman Catholic Church. and so one, because of…, and….to be continued.

      And with this example I rest my case. My Lord, nothing further to add.

      1. Peace and Harmony { endless argumentative circles – “fruitless” and a wast of energy } I agree, and where is Gods Word in all this ? Satan must be well pleased with himself, haveing men quarreling over rumours of which the fruits are but pride and vanity !

      2. Hi Ivar,

        Yes I understand mate. It can give a headache, but to quote the X Files, “the truth is out there”.

  9. “The true meaning of socialism” doesn’t exist. All idealismes are from man, not from God. God’s thoughts are much higher than peoples.thinkings You cann’t compare. It is Biblical to live like you. but not for the best in every case.

  10. Ivar,

    “He commanded us to have everything in common, and to give to all who were in need”.

    The second part of that quote is correct, but Jesus didn’t command us to have everything in common. That is a conclusion you have arrived at based on your interpretation of the actions of those early Christians. We are told everyone should determine in their own heart what they give, and to give cheerfully.

    Having said that, I think it’s fair to say those early Christians were acting on what they thought was the Christ-like way of doing things.

    I have heard it argued that this was a unique situation, and that the Holy Spirit was guiding them to provide for the new converts that were staying longer than expected in order to receive the new teaching. That might be partly true, but it doesn’t explain the fact that Christians were still living communal life stiles years later.

    1. Dear philmayo7909

      Shalom, and love in Jesus.

      Agreed.

      That the two of us have everything in common, do not imply that we have to share the same bed. We can even live in two separate apartments, for many practical reasons.

      The key to understand what Jesus taught us, is the definition of OWNERSHIP. The first believers did not claim they owned anything. But they were surely caretakers of what they had been given.

      Likewise, we must look up on our selves as caretakers. I fear God, that I am not a good caretaker of what He has entrusted me. When I have more than for basic needs, I am called to share. In particular with the family of believers. Since I collect and consume very little, I often have a lot to share. It is a blessing to give and help others.

  11. Peace and Harmony John 18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth ? Jesus did not give answer to this statement, as he already did in verse 37 Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. As it was not Gods will for Pilate to be “of the truth”, he did not hear our Lords voice, neither could he see the truth before him , hence made his statement, What is truth ? Man can only see and hear the truth if it is Gods will. Holding to ones own “truth” is nothing but vanity and an idol of the heart. of which at times we all fall short .

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s