If God re-birthed Israel, mankind is in the last stages of their war launched against God.
The way you look of the establishment of the Jewish state of Israel in 1948, will determine if you understand what the Word of God is doing in our generation. That the state of Israel is a fulfillment of prophecies, that will culminate with the second coming of the Messiah.
There are three main option, related to the question: Who is behind the formation of Israel?
1. God of the Bible
3. Just a human made coincidence.
1. If it is God of the Bible who is the father of the state of Israel, it will be deadly mortal to go against His plans and will. Regardless of what religious community you belong to, you will face judgement.
2. If you feel Satan is behind the Jewish statehood, than the Jewish people are the children of the devil. The logical consequence of such a view, is to support a second Holocaust. To rid the World of the Jews, you will basically do something good for “God”. Like Nazi-leader Hitler said: Got mitt uns. (God is with us).
3. If the establishment of Israel is a man made event, the state of Israel can be demolished without any serious spiritual consequence. Nations comes and goes. I can live in ignorance towards Israel, do not have to bother much of what take place in the Middle East. Issues concerned with Israel is not related to the Kingdom of God.
Who hold on to these main positions?
1. Evangelical Friends of Israel are convinced that God is behind the establishment of Israel. They uphold the Prophetic Word, and claims it explains the 1948 rebirth in details. There are blessings and curses from God, depending how we relate to the Jewish statehood.
2. Islam holds on the the position that the establishment of Israel is an event with its origin in evil. Satan is behind this, in a bid to prove the Koran to be a false revelation, not from God. The day Israel is gone, the Koran is true, and the followers of Muhammad will again control the whole Middle East area.
“No misfortune is seen in Jacob, no misery observed in Israel. The Lord their God is with them; the shout of the King is among them. God brought them out of Egypt; they have the strength of a wild ox. There is no divination against Jacob, no evil omens against Israel. It will now be said of Jacob and of Israel, ‘See what God has done!’ The people rise like a lioness; they rouse themselves like a lion that does not rest till it devours its prey and drinks the blood of its victims.”
The true motive behind the so-called “peace process” in the Middle East, is to come into a better position to launch the final war on Israel. Truly a never ending “war process”.
But God said to Balaam, “Do not go with them. You must not put a curse on those people, because they are blessed.”
3. Many claimed to be “Christians” holds on to a belief system, or a systematic teaching that Israel is of no importance. That is why they do not preach about Israel, do not teach about Israel, and obviously do not support the only nation where the Jewish people are in majority. Such Christians believe that the Biblical messages for “Israel”, and all the promises, are transported to the Church. Israel do no longer have a place in God’s plan for salvation of mankind.
The correctly teach that only the blood of Jesus saves, but reject that Jesus is the rock of Israel. One right about salvation, and one fatal error that brings judgment, the moment you side with the enemies of God.
To blot out the promises to Israel, is like accusing Jesus the Messiah of being a liar. This is the very error committed by Balaam. The King was angry with the prophet, not being willing to curse the tribes of Israel. So if he was not willing to curses them, he should at lest forget about them. Forgetting the Jews is exactly what the majority of Churches and Christian fellowships are doing today.
Then Balak said to Balaam, “Neither curse them at all nor bless them at all!”
I hope and pray you have understood what I am trying to tell you?
There is a lot of business to be made in the Islamic World. Even the Ayatollah of Iran is granted hugs business deals with the so-called “Christian west”. And many Christian leaders keep on whitewashing these crimes.
Please read your Bible:
Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.
If you do not open your heart for Israel and the Jewish people, I am not sure if you would repent, even if God used a donkey to speak in a bid to correct you.
May God of the Hebrews, God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel draw you closer to the Messiah, so you can get saved. Amen.
Written by Ivar