Pope Francis will grant a plenary indulgence – a remission of all temporal punishment due to sin – to World Youth Day Catholic participants, the Vatican announced July 9.
The head of the Church’s Apostolic Penitentiary, Cardinal Manuel Monteiro de Castro, and its secretary, Bishop Krzysztof Nykiel, released a decree on July 9 that says the Pope will grant it during the July 22-29 event in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
“The young people and the faithful who are adequately prepared will obtain the Plenary Indulgence, once a day and under the usual conditions (sacramental Confession, Eucharistic communion and prayer in accordance with the intentions of the Holy Father), applicable also to the souls of deceased faithful,” states the decree published July 9.
The document adds that people who cannot attend World Youth Day can receive it “under the usual spiritual, sacramental and prayer conditions, in a spirit of filial submission to the Roman Pontiff.”
This will be for Catholics who “in any place and between the indicated days, with a contrite heart raise devout prayers to God, concluding with the official prayer of the World Youth Day.”
They will also need to invoke “the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Brazil (with the title Nossa Senhora da Conceicao Aparecida) as well as other patrons and intercessors of the same meeting, that they may encourage the young to reinforce their faith and lead a holy life.”
The granting of indulgences by the Pope comes from Jesus’ response to Peter, the first Pope, when he proclaimed that Jesus is “the Christ, the Son of the living God” in Matthew 16.
Jesus replied to Peter, “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”
The Pope acts like a medium between men and God, claiming to be the very replacement of Jesus on Earth, the “Vicar of Christ”. The Bible explains that God the Holy Spirit is the only replacement for Jesus on Earth. Surely, a topic for another article.
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.
The Bible says there is only one mediator between God and men, and that in Jesus the Messiah. Neither two, nor three. No need for a Pope, no need for a co-matrix, a not existing “Queen of Heaven”.
To demand submission to the Pope, or/and his Queen of Heaven, to get sins forgiven is utter non sense.
As a Christians leader, my duty is the lead people to Jesus the Messiah. Only He can forgive sins. My duty is to know the scripture, and explain to people where they live in sin. And if they refuse to repent, and continue to purposely live in sin, there will be no forgiveness. Heaven will be looked up, blessings not released.
If people who live in bondage as slaves of sin repent, their bondage on earth will be loosened. And the blessings that were meant for them, but was bound in Heaven, will be released.
To continue telling the World that Peter was the the “first Pope”, is blasphemy and a grave sin. So a priesthood that keeps on telling this lie, will them selves not be forgiven, before they correct their ways and repent.
Let us decode this Roman Catholic pack of lies, one point at the time.
1. Peter was a Jew, who was called to preach to the Jews. He traveled eastward from Jerusalem, and preached to Jews who lived in the diaspora in Babylonia, or Parthia.
She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you her greetings, and so does my son Mark.
2. There is no scriptural prof that Peter ever was in Rome. In Paul’s letter to new Christians in Rome, Peter is not even mentioned.
3. Peter was a married man, and would today be excommunicated from the Roman Catholic Church, failing to follow the doctrines of the Papacy, not being qualified to be a Bishop.
4. Peter lived in Israel in the first century, around 200 years before there even was a Roman Catholic Church. The RCC was formed after the Pagan Emperor of Rome claimed he had converted to Christianity, around 315 A.D.
5. There was no agreement before 315 A.D, among the synods in the Middle East and Christian North Africa, that a bishop placed in pagan Rome should be treated as a superior Bishop, and the global leader of the Church. Such a seat was considered to be a pagan installation, and a possible seat of an anti-Christ.
6. The Thomas Church in India knew no Bishop of Rome. Evangelical Christians in India lived happily beyond the authority of Rome up till 1.500 A.D. Than the Catholic Portuguese invaded the Indian Oceans, attacked this Biblical church, split it, and forced large part of it to summit to the Papacy.
To see blessings from Heaven, we all have to renounce the evil of the Vatican priesthood. The foundation of the papacy is build on religious fraud. The fruits of this religious movement, will be thereafter.
Written by Ivar