Muslims are destroying Jewish relics on the Temple Mount

The Temple mount wakf have built scaffolding over the Foundation Stone, which was part of the Holy of Holies in the Temple.

Many Jews search for the Messiah. One day they will find their King on the Temple Mount.

According to chairman Gershon Salomon, Wakf Muslim religious trust officials who are conducting renovations at the Temple Mount have built scaffolding over the Foundation Stone, which was part of the Holy of Holies in the Temple.

Jewish tradition holds that the Ark of the Covenant rested on this stone in the First and Second Temple Periods.

Salomon said that the workers carrying out renovations on the Dome of the Rock are using the stone as a workbench, resting buckets of building materials on it and causing damage to one of Judaism’s holiest relics.

“For years, they’ve been building and therefore destroying Jewish history [on the Temple Mount], and they did terrible things over the years,” said Salomon. “There is a feeling that the sovereignty of Israel and our laws are not honored there, there’s no stopping them… But this is the worst thing that they’ve done.”

The Wakf did not return multiple calls requesting comment.

The petition requests that the Dome of the Rock be completely closed to visitors, including Muslim worshipers, while Israeli authorities investigate any damage – a move that is highly unlikely. Salomon has been banned from the Temple Mount for over 20 years due to incitement.

On July 23, the Knesset Control Committee will discuss the aspects of the annual State Comptroller’s Report that dealt with the Temple Mount, including security and unsupervised building. These sections of the annual report are not available to the public.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

God of the Bible do not take pleasure in those who believe that wood and stones are “holy items”.

After Jesus died on the cross, and shared his blood for our sins, the body of his followers are the Temple of the Holy Spirit on Earth.

Still I accept the Jewish claim to the Temple Mount. Simply because Islam is a foreign religion in Israel, who have deceived the sons of Ishmael to harm the sons and daughters of Isaac.

 John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins.”

Jesus will come back to Jerusalem, and set up his throne on the Temple Mount. Than everyone will understand that He is the King of the Jews. He will not return to give the human race a second chance to be saved. The Messiah will come to  judge the human race.

 Revelation 5:5
Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

The gravest sin a man can commit, is to not believe in the Son of God. Such a man has no life, and no future. If you do not search for the Messiah, or miss Him dearly, you will face stern judgment when He returns to Jerusalem. The Lion of Judah will roar.

Written by Ivar

46 thoughts on “Muslims are destroying Jewish relics on the Temple Mount

  1. So many things are surfacing ever so clearly yet, truly as He (Jesus) said, it will be as the days of Noah…such amazing truths revealed, also as His Word tells us, they will have no respect for landmarks,
    Job 24:1 Why, seeing times are not hidden from the Almighty, do they that know him not see his days?
    Job 24:2 Some remove the landmarks; they violently take away flocks, and feed thereof.

    1. I think Ivar is right that Jesus would build his temple in Jerusalem. Because Jesus is a Priest in the order of Melchizedek, who’s temple was in Salem, and Salem is the same location as Jerusalem.

      Heb. 7:17 For it is declared: “You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.”

      1. Ed
        Greetings and peace.
        Jesus is a priest on the order of Melchizedek. Why? Yes he was a priest in Salem, (JERU-salem), but he was a priest not in the order of Aaron. Scripture says that when their is a change in the priesthood their must be a change in the law. heb.7:12. Consider how the law changed. No more sacrifices are required. No more priest from Aaron because Jesus is the great high priest and we his people are a kingdom of priest, and no more temple. 13. he of whom these things are said belonged to another tribe and none from that tribe has ever served at the altar.14 For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah and in regard to that tribe, Moses said nothing about priests. Jesus is a priest forever in the order of Mechizedek. 18. The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless.19.(for the law made nothing perfect and another hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God. That hope is Jesus
        According to scripture(Heb.12:11) the Levitical priesthood could not and was not able to attain perfection for the people. Their was still a need for another priest to come . One in the order of Melchizidek. That is why Jesus became a priest and he needs no temple. He hasn’t needed one for 2000 years.And still doesn’t need one. His priesthood has nothing to do with a temple in the earthly city of Jerusalem

      2. Dear Todd.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        That is why Jesus became a priest and he needs no temple. He hasn’t needed one for 2000 years.And still doesn’t need one. His priesthood has nothing to do with a temple in the earthly city of Jerusalem.

        My comment:

        What you write is simply evil and plain falsehood. Replacement theology as vile as anything. Jesus is the author of the law of Moses, and the King of the priesthood of Aaron. As well as the author of the New covenant of grace, and salvation through His blood. The Torah is not made null and void.

        Jesus did bring an end to the demand for blood offerings in the Temple’s. That is why the author of the letter to the HEBREWS, explain that Brit Hadasha (The new covenant from God) is a better deal for mankind. No need to cut goats and bulls, and sprinkle blood on people for the forgiveness of sins.

        Jesus the Messiah had high regards for the two Temples in Jerusalem. In the first temple of Solomon, He (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) made their Earthly dwelling behind the Temple curtain. The mother of Jesus brought offerings to the second Temple in Jerusalem, and Jesus Him self explained the Torah on this site.

        The priesthood of Melchizedek is a priesthood that existed before the priesthood of Aaron. The is absolutely nothing in the Bible than can defend making a doctrine saying this priesthood not being Jewish, including Abrahan, Isaac and Israel, and a Jew like Jesus of Nazareth. God’s plan of salvation was not only made before the foundation of the city of Jerusalem. It was made before the foundation of the Earth.

        Please repent from this antisemitic doctrine. I will not permit such stuff on this site.

      3. If there could be a larger print…or a tower higher ..I’d shout this to the top of each…Jesus said he did not come to ‘destroy the law’ but to fulfill it..the Temple is and was a Glorious plan of God for us all to enjoy…how awesome for Moses to ‘be able to ‘see The Temple before it was ever built on Earth as well as Abraham ‘to see Jesus ‘Day’….and many more…about Jesus and His Temple…WOW !!!

      4. Well perhaps he doesn’t need a temple but if He wanted one my guess is He would put it right there. And since Melchizedek is the highest order of priesthood, who else could lay higher claim to Salem aka Jerusalem? And since Melchizedek was not Jewish, it would not be only for Abraham and his descendants.

      5. Ed
        You brought out a good point. Melchizidek was not Jewish. At least the scripture does not imply that. In fact the scripture says very little about him. Interesting.

      6. I don’t think it’s anti-jewish to be pro everybody. I think that’s a great solution for everyone to fit under one roof. Consistent with scriptures that say you are all equal with Christ as your head. But is a special honor to be a Jew since they were trusted with the very word of God. Romans 3:1-2

      7. Ivar
        Greetings and peace
        The bible neither denies or confirms that the Priesthood of Melchizedek is Jewish. We do not know where Melchizedek began and where he ends we just know he was a priest in Salem
        and Abraham gave him an offering. So do not assume he is Jewish. If Hebrews teaches that when their is a change in the priesthood then their must be a change in the law; what law is hebrews referring too. Jesus was the fullfilment of the law which directed the people to him. The law stated that he was comming,
        and to believe in him and do what he says. This is not evil spoken or falsehood. Ivar, Jesus got rid of the temple, he destroyed it and all the geneological records. He destroyed it because it was no longer needed. The holy of holys, is now approachable by his people through him. We are priests ourselves, Jew and gentile who have put faith in the author of their faith,Jesus. This is not antisemetic. This is all Jesus Christ.

      8. Dear Todd.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        Ivar, Jesus got rid of the temple, he destroyed it and all the geneological records. He destroyed it because it was no longer needed.

        My comment:

        You act like the devils advocate. Was is Jesus who got rid of Hiroshima also?

        With your kind of evil logic, Jesus is the author of the Holocaust.

        No doubt, all who promote Replacement Theology seems to be bound for the fire of Hell. They have never known the Messiah, but promote a copy cat “Jesus”.

      9. Dear Todd.

        Shalom.

        Has Jesus changed the law of Moses?

        Is the 10 commandments no longer valid?

        Is it now permitted to make idols, and bow before them?

        When Jesus full filled the law, it was not a bid to create “saved” and lawless men. Jesus full filled the law, by taking the punishment that we all deserve. He replaced the blood of goats and bulls with His own blood, giving man a chance to be redeemed and reconciled with God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).

        What you promote, is lawlessness. That is done by people who believe in a “replacement Jesus”, a copy cat. We can call such copies for antichrists.

        Do you read me?

      10. Todd, Abraham worshiped the Almighty God….he would never pay tithes to another god..Also The Word tells us that ‘in the loins of Abraham ‘we also paid tithes’…(smile) ..What is sad about this thinking about Jesus doing away with this and that…is exaggerated in the Prosperity messages, as a basis that we don’t have to follow the Old Testament, (except when the prosperity people and the followers of them, find it beneficial to their teaching..but to question them is a huge no no)…Jesus said HE would be in the Temple..and as for any ‘historical records’ being done away with…another foolish belief…There is not one thing that is not going to be revealed…God has it all….”all of it”…

      11. Ed
        Greetings and peace
        Scripture teaces us especially in the New Testament that all in Christ are the same. Christ the writer of scripture emphasizes this. Early believers called themselves disciples, or followers of the way.Today though we have a difference among us. Some Jews refer to themselves as Messianic Jews. This makes them
        special in the eyes of believers. But Christ says that there is no difference in him. When A Jew comes to Jesus he or she is in Christ and becomes the church. Chosen ones, called out ones,
        Eclesia(greek) The body of Christ. The elect. We are all the same. Their is no favoritism. Christ has made the two one, (Jew and gentile) This is not falsehood. When it comes to the spreading of the gospel we are commanded to give the gospel to the Jew first. I have no problem with that. But once they become a believer then in Christ they are no different and favoritism and or partiality should not be shown. This is not falsehood. Christ wants unity among his people. This is not
        replacement theology. This is what the scripture teachers. The old testament prophets said that this would happen

      12. HelloTodd, Actually the meaning of “first the Jews then the Gentiles” is like this, the word of God came first to the Jews through Moses the prophets, Jesus and the Apostles; They were all Jews. Then after the resurrection the Gentiles were welcomed in and the Apostles taught the scriptures to the Gentiles; “then the Gentiles” But certain of the Jews remained unbelievers in Christ which is the reason scriptures says the Gentiles were welcomed in. But the non believing Jews have a ‘get out of jail free card’ because of the patriarchs. Although their rewards will not be as great because of their disbelief. “Some of the first (Jews) will be last and some of the last (Gentiles) will be first. Depending on what they have done..

        I’m confident that is the meaning.

      13. Ed
        The “get out of Jail free card” for the non believing Jew is to come to faith in Christ. Which is the get out of jail free card for all unbelieving

      14. Todd, Maybe your right. Romans chapter 11 says all Israel will be saved. I derive what I said about the get out of jail free card mostly from Romans 11

        Romans 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

      15. Ivar
        Peace
        The Romans destroyed the temple if that makes you feel better.
        It was prophesied that it would be destroyed. Jesus said that no stone would be left on top of another when the disciples and Jesus were marveling at the buildings of the temple. Matt 24:2.
        All that happened aprox. 40 years after he left. Long before the romans thought about doing it. Jesus did not stop it from happening. About Hiroshima. That was done by the USA. and god did not stop it. The holocaust was the nazi’s. Jesus did not stop it until 6 million were murdered. I dont know why God does what he does. Neither hiroshima and the holocaust were prohesied in scripture. So I dont know if it was God’s purpose
        in either. The psalmist wrote The Lord is in the heavens and does what he pleases.

      16. Dear Todd.

        Shalom.

        You seems to support a selective “Jesus”. When you need ‘Him” to support your anti-Jewish ideology, you make him fitt into your doctrines.

        It was never Jesus the Messiah’s desire that the Jews should be sent into the diaspora, and the Temple destroyed.

        But you should be happy that the large majority of the Jews rejected the Messiah 2.000 years ago. If not, you could not have been saved. The Temple would have been standing in Jerusalem today, with the Messiah reigning as King with His chosen people.

        An omniscience Messiah knows everything from the beginning to the end. That do not mean He is rejoicing over the slaughter in Hiroshima nor the Holocaust. Neither did He rejoice when the Romans destroyed the Second temple in Jerusalem. Nor do the Messiah rejoice over other acts of pure evil.

      17. Ivar
        Peace
        Looks like you are unable to sleep because the post time says 3:14am. It is always good to hear from you. It seems as though
        you have been avoiding me. Anyway As I have said before I only
        read scripture and your blog. I understand the word of God the way that I do. I do not read the words of men as many do to formulate a theology or doctrine. I agree that Jesus was not happy when his people rejected him. He knew that they wouldn’t
        because he is omniscient. He new from the beginning the choices people would make. He didnt make anyone make their choices, but they did. I am grateful that his people rejected him so that I can obtain mercy for God. I am grateful to those of his people who did believe and took the gospel to the uttermost parts of the world to preach the gospel to the gentiles. That was his command and plan. Together with them we are ministers of reconciliation. If all his people would have accepted him then God would have had another plan in mind for gentiles to come in because that was his plan from the beginning. you understand from your study that God intended that Jesus sit on the throne
        in earthly Jerusalem reigning and ruling and judging the world.
        You are in the same camp as most. It comes from the teachings of men passed down through time. Those who teach this believe sincerely that they are correct. I on the other hand see things differently. I believe that Jesus is ruling and reigning in the lives of his people from his throne in the Jerusalem that is above.
        His kingdom was begun long,long ago. Those who belong to it are people of faith. The kind of faith abraham had,or the centurion,or rahab, or issac,or jacob or Philemon,or onesimus
        and so on. This is his kingdom. it is a spiritual kingdom,a heavenly one,and an eternal one. It exist here on earth now.
        It is made up of people from every tribe tongue and nation. They
        bow their knee and confess that he is Lord to the glory of God the father. I do not have to wait for is kingdom to come as many are waiting. As for me his kingdom is here. Only spritual eyes see it. I did not select him he selected me. It was him who gave me eyes to see and ears to hear. You are very good at name calling. You do that with me often because you don’t like what I say. you are quick to condemn me to hell. Their is no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus. you know the verse. Maybe you are right, but maybe I’m right. It doesn’t matter.
        What matters is faith in Jesus. I believe you have that faith and I know I have that faith. That makes us brothers. You say do I think that Jesus was happy when the 2nd temple was destroyed
        I don’t know how he felt. But his word says in the Psalms. The Lord is in the heaven and he does what he pleases. Another way to say that is the lord is in the heaven and he does that which
        brings him pleasure. It was part of the plan. Get some sleep

      18. Dear Todd.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        Looks like you are unable to sleep because the post time says 3:14am. It is always good to hear from you. It seems as though you have been avoiding me. Anyway As I have said before I only read scripture and your blog.

        My comment:

        There might be people not living in your time zone, still having a good nights sleep.

        In regards to reading scriptures, that is a must for people who want to have knowledge about who God is. Unfortunately, also the Pope read the scriptures. That do not make him a Christian. Even the devil knows the scriptures.

        To have knowledge about God is not enough. You have to know Him, and obey Him. Nether the Pope nor the devil is willing to do that.

      19. Todd no one can condemn you to hell ….Only the rejection of Jesus Christ, but how we believe is originally formulated by where we came from, raised, and circumstances…if there is a true conviction and conversion, we’ll go forward and willingly desire Jesus to do His redemptive work in us, His Death, His Burial and His Resurrection…of which is easily broken down to Romans 12:1,2, we are plainly told that. ..as you said…What matters is faith in Jesus…I have not been on this post very long, however I have been very observant in searching the Scriptures in the teachings and opinions we all share with others, and of a truth, from what I have seen, there are more gnats many strain at than take time to see the dangerous mountains that are staring them right in the face…Another truth I have found and that is I have not heard any of the dedicated ones that are totally sold out of Jesus Christ say to anyone, that they want them or anyone to go to Hell…rather it is very clear and felt in my heart of the hearts of these who don’t want any who are deceived and/or belligerently determined to pursue their cults, for them to repent and believe on The Lord Jesus Christ and turn from their wickedness and denial of His Word as they run head long into the Gates of Hell with these cults. I said all of this hoping that you will as the Word says, be more eager to ‘hear’ you’ll fare well. You see dear, people read what you say, and how you feel…no one here wants you to go to Hell!

      20. Dear Andrea

        Shalom.

        I have to repent, if Todd feel I have threaten him, and sentenced him to Hell. No man is the final judge of any mans final destiny. Jesus the Messiah is the judge. He is the gate to heaven.

        But I do have the right to judge false teachings. I do not accept Replacement theology, as anything but deception from Satan. He has surely invented many copies of the Messiah.

        Jesus warned us in advance. WATCH out, so no one deceive you. We are told by Him to discern the present spirits, who try to destroy our fellowships. Paul explains that people will come and preach a “different” Jesus. One of these copycats tries to delete the Law, and fool us to believe that Jesus has excommunicated the Jewish people from God’s plan for the salvation of mankind.

        If Jesus is not King of the Jews, and reign over the house of Jacob forever, he is a fiction and a copycat. Such falsehood should be exposed and completely rejected. This kind of ideology is evil, and is like poison for all who listen to this without raising objections.

      21. Nobody is saying Jesus won’t rule over the house of Jacob. Just saying he will rule over everybody else too. “Christ is the head of every man”

        1 cor 11:3 “Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.”

      22. Ed, you gotta keep it going…don’t you..:::shaking my head::: My God man, don’t you see how a little fox can spoil the vine….The Sun is bright..all will say that..but will they ‘warn others’ of the dangerousness of staring at the Sun, it will ‘blind them’…then they can’t see anything. Brother be careful dear, your faith is showing, I’m looking to see your heart!

      23. Dear Ed.

        Shalom.

        We have to accept Jesus as the King of Jews. This message were written on the cross to mock the Messiah. Satan thought He was very smart by fooling people to crucify Yeshua of Nazareth. Satan lost all his powers over the final destiny of all believers, the day Jesus gained his victory at Calvary hill. Death is defeated for all men, both Jews and gentiles, who accept the Lordship of the Messiah. Amen.

      24. Ivar, It says in there somewhere let no man deceive you that his kingdom has already come. I suppose there are two ways to look at it because there is always a foreshadowing of an event then the event. Like Todd tried to explain; the Temple was a foreshadowing of Jesus’ mortal body, he made the comparison when he said “Tear down this temple and in 3 days I will raise it up again” …His body was destroyed and in 3 days it was raised up. His body was the fulfillment of the foreshadowing and after the fulfillment the foreshadowing was no longer of any use.
        Perhaps Jesus overcame death when He was resurrected but the resurrection of everybody else still remains to be done. So there is a time in the future where some event may occur, after the resurrection. I think maybe there is some confusion between what we can expect now before the resurrection. I do not believe Jesus will reign from Jerusalem before the second coming and resurrection of his faithful. But believe that he might have a temple there after the resurrection; “some will inherit the earth”.

      25. You said…”Perhaps Jesus overcame death when He was resurrected”….Perhaps…My God..there is NO Perhaps…HE DID. then you ‘say ”but’….Ohh how sad!!
        “Ephesians 1, and 2, …also Colossians 3:1-3

      26. ”Absolutely Ivar …we “DO and were TOLD” to judge, and speak The Truth..John 20:23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained. There is no way you would need to repent if ‘one feels’ or ‘thinks’ contrary to anytime you speak the ‘Word’ with a heart that seeks to repent before before wounding anyone…that is one thing I judge highly, if one will turn the ‘judgement on their selves’ with The Word rather than an inkling one was or is offended that they’d chance stumble. So please know you have people out here that are praying for you when you speak the Word as well as for those who will receive what you speak. Please continue what and how you are doing. I just received a ‘Movie’ email, and it broke my heart yet I was told ‘not’ to answer and tell them ‘it is here’ the ‘Unity push with Catholics for this Election..I have been sharing a lot from this post, and each one has been rejected and last week asked me ‘not to continue’…thus this morning I watched the ‘blasphemous’ ‘Religious movie and it was ‘Praised highly by Ministers as well and wanted me to see what God is doing ‘in the Church’ to bring people and faiths to join together. We are in a terrible war…I believe we will see many things that will break our hearts as well as those who don’t want to listen, thinking that fast Replacement Theology …Oh the number of false teachings are many … it would not surprise me if we see more of this, so if you can get one person to listen..all of this will be worth it. Though I am seeking ‘more than one to listen’…(smile)

      27. Hello Ivar
        peace again.
        You asked me if the 10 commandments have been done away with and I answer you. No. His law has been written on my heart.
        as he said. I attempt as you do to live by it. I fail and when I do I ask for forgivness,and he is faithful and just to forgive. His spirit
        reminds me of his law daily. I do not promote lawlessness, I promote Godliness. I have received a circumcision of the heart by God. You said if the Jews would have accepted him, the temple would have remained, he would have set up his kingdom, and we (gentiles would not have been able to be included. If that would have happened then all that was written by the prophets regarding the gentiles to be included would have been a lie. What you imply is that God must have thought that once his son came his people, israel would except him. but because they did not God had to put his plan on the back burner (postpone) because it didn’t go the way he planned. He was surprised. Was Jesus the fullfillment or was he a postponement to the prophecy’s written about him. He came ,he set up his kingdom
        and he rules and reigns his kingdom. He said when he was here” If the son of man drives out demons in his name the kingdom of God is here. He drove out demons which means his kingdom had come and began. The fullfilment of what had been prophesied. He is seated on the throne at the right hand of the father. This is what the scripture says

      28. Dear Todd.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        You asked me if the 10 commandments have been done away with and I answer you. No. His law has been written on my heart.

        My comment:

        So the law is still valid. Only that the law is not written on any tablet in your house, you claim that you follow them by heart.

        Or do you carefully select what laws to follow?

      29. Obviously there’s more to come buddy. Jesus overcame death but death still reigns for everybody else. Your very quick to judge…

      30. If the room is dark Sweetie, you better learn where the Light-switch is real quick or you’ll not know what you’re stumbling over..

    2. Dear Lis.

      Habakkuk 2:20.
      “But the Lord is in his holy temple; let all the earth be silent before him.”

      Revelation 22:3-5

      No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

      (end of scriptures).

      Jesus shall return to the holiest of holy. There is a wall set up by the Muslims at the gate to the Holiest of holy, inside the Temple Mount. This is the site both Jews (and Muslims) believe God the Holy Spirit revealed Him self. When the Messiah returns, this wall be be vaporized. Today, down in the Temple Mount tunnel, you can see Orthodox Jews standing and praying outside this wall.

  2. Ivar, I said ‘all the posts’ I have sent out was rejected..that’s a mistake..it was rejected by the ones who are Christians that are still locked into Prosperity messages, Catholicism and others..sad but they didn’t start out that way…Jesus was ‘center’ now He is center with a ”butt” …to justify what ever they want or don’t want of His Word..these are the ones who don’t want the strict narrow path anymore…

  3. Ivar,
    Greetings and peace.
    Ivar ,I do believe God and obey him.
    I know him. I certainly do not know everything about him. In fact
    I would say I know little in the grand scheme of things regarding him.
    I am still learning him. While I seek to obey him, I realize daily that I fail him, and thats why I go to Jesus to ask forgiveness. I depend solely on the grace of God to make me righteous. Only he can do that. I realize that. That is what I trust in. He has told us in his words that anyone who tries to live solely by following the law is cursed.
    Because as he said no one can. If we break one commandment we are guilty of breaking them all. One slip up makes us guilty. Thats why we are cursed to try to live solely by it. Having said that; Just because we are told that we are unable to obey all of it does not mean that we just go ahead and break the commandments. I certainly do not desire to break any of them. I am not as you say selective in the ones i want to obey. God knows my heart. I know his spirit lives in me because it convicts me daily.
    Let me give you an example. I will try to be simple and short so as to honor your short blog responses. Yesterday I had to repair a refigeration system at a concession stand. Their was nobody there.
    It was hot 100degrees. I was thirsty and hungry. There was snack food and beverages of various kinds. and I wanted them.No one was there. The temptation to take what I wanted to satisfy my thirst and hunger was concieved in my mind(heart). As quickly as the thought was conceived to take what I wanted the thought came across my mind from the spirit of God they do not belong to you. For a few minutes wrestled with the temptation to eat and drink what I wanted to take. After all the value of those items was maybe
    a dollar and a half. No big loss for the concession owner. But that was not the issue. The issue was taking something that did not belong to me. Stealing. The spirit won. I did not take them. When I say that the law is written in my heart I mean it. God has put it there.
    I do not need to carry a tablet of stone around to remind me.
    Sadly I must say that the spirit has not always won. But Praise Jesus. The spirit wins more and more. That is the will of God for my life. While this is a small insignificant illustration it does hold true in the big important matters.I have never said that God is finished with the Jewish people. Because he isn’t. Those that do not believe
    and disobey still can receive his mercy and grace. They too; who have been cut off can be grafted back in the same way gentiles are.
    And it is because of the Covenant he made with Abraham. He will not ever forget them. You often have implied that I am a Jew hater. I have no hatred toward Jews even though they perpetuate a lot of evil in our country, but no more than gentiles. Them and Gentiles have equally been bound over to disobedience. I hate no one. All can obtain mercy.

    1. Dear Todd.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      …and it is because of the Covenant he made with Abraham. He will not ever forget them. You often have implied that I am a Jew hater. I have no hatred toward Jews even though they perpetuate a lot of evil in our country, but no more than gentiles.

      My comment:

      I rejoice over this comment. Because you acknowledge God, as God of Israel. Many people say they believe in God. They pronounce him as “gad”. I do not know this “Gad’. I only know the God of Abraham, Issac and Israel. The Messiah Jesus came to be a servant. He performed His duties as the high Priest. He came to save mankind for their sins, as the Hebrew prophets had foretold.

      He will come back as the Lion of Judah, the offspring of Jewish King David. He is not coming back as the Lamb of God, but as a judge who will run the business on Earth with an iron rod.

      A Messiah who do now acknowledge the Jews as the chosen people pf God, is not the true Messiah. God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has promised to love His chosen people with an everlasting love. That they are back home in Israel is the biggest miracle of our time. All people who are willing to read the Bible can acknowledge this, if they are honest.

      Paul explains that Jesus was with the Jews out of Egypt:

      1 Corinthians 10:4
      and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

      (end of scripture)

      We who have been grafted into the commonwealth of Israel will rejoice. We will praise Jesus for His faithfulness towards His own.

      Romans 15:7
      Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God’s truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs  so that the Gentiles may glorify God for his mercy, as it is written:

      Ephesians 2:12
      remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

    2. Ohhh Brother, you blessed me so much with ….As quickly as the thought was conceived to take what I wanted the thought came across my mind from the spirit of God they do not belong to you…. this is the life of a believer…(smile)..enjoy your walk, it will be wonderful..No we don’t always obey..sometimes I get the song in my spirit…”Trust and Obey, for there’s no other way to be happy in Jesus, but to Trust and Obey”…the joy of that childs song from so long ago…reminded to me in my heart, by The Holy Spirit is a blessing so priceless and many more…Thank you..your heart is seen ….(smile) ..many have a heart full of scriptures, few have a heart’s love to follow Jesus. His way 🙂 Each day is more and more about Jesus and harder and harder ‘to sin’ 🙂

      1. He only had to go thirsty because people are generally uncharitable and he had to assume the owner would not approve of him taking one. But If everybody was brothers it would be like this.

        Acts 4:32 “All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, so they shared everything they had.”

  4. Ed
    greetings
    i did not go thirsty. I eventually satisfied my thirst and hunger
    and was able to do it honestly. The thoughts were real.
    i could have stolen the food and drink but God would have seen me
    and I would have sinned against the good conscience that God has put with in me. But as you say if everyone was brothers it would or should be Ok

    1. Sometimes we mistake the good conscience from The ‘still small voice’…The Holy Spirit…Well it’s daylight, and it’s time for me to go ‘fight for space against the mosquitoes’ just to water the garden..(smile)…Be Blessed all of you…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s