Get your self a Vatican passport and diplomatic immunity

170 nations have ratified Fascist Mussolini’s perfect gift of statehood and immunity to the Vatican.

Cardinal Ratzinger can no longer be put for trial outside the Vatican for Criminal offenses. He holds a Vatican passport.

The Vatican city is not like other cities.  It is an independent statehood. And as a statehood, it has its own laws and a court of justice. With priests as judges.

Benito Mussolini declared the independence of the Vatican statehood in the Lateran Treaty in 1929.

Could there be any better place to establish a syndicate for the Italian mafia, than inside the 3,2 square kilometers of papal control in Rome?

How do the Vatican deal with crimes?

The Present Pope was the tribunal in complaints of criminal acts. Cardinal Ratzinger held the title “Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith” Up to 1965, this organization was called the “Holy Office of the Inquisition”. That makes Cardinal Ratzinger a successor to the Grand Inquisitors.

As of 31 December 2005, there were 558 people with Vatican citizenship, of whom 246 are dual-citizens of other countries (the majority being Italian)

Among the 558 were:
The Pope
58 Cardinals
293 members of the clergy who serve as diplomatic envoys abroad.
62 lesser-ranking clergy members who work in the Vatican;
101 officers NOCs, and men of the Papal Swiss Guard.
43 lay persons.

All the Kings on Earth rules with the blessings of the Pope, they have accepted as the replacement of God on Earth.

What have the World done, to this religious system that was placed with immunity in Rome, by the Fascists?

170 nations have recognized this Mussolini promoted statehood. Giving the Papal system the right to issue their own passport, and to avoid criminal trials wherever they travel.

You can not become a citizen of the Vatican by birth, like citizenship is given in other states. You have to be appointed such a citizenship, by the Pope or the Papal Secretary of State.

The Vatican protects its own Roman priesthood. Catholic Bishops who have committed a crime in any nation, can be released by the Vatican form his duty.

The very next day, the vicar of Rome, can be given a ticket to Rome and hid from both Police investigations and criminal court trials.

The Vatican is the perfect hide out for criminal offenses committed in the name of religion. And even worse: In the name of  Christianity.

The deal is done. The Pope was gifted the Vatican statehood by Fascists dictator Benito Mussolini.

Roman Catholics call Rome the “Eternal City”. The Bible have only one eternal city, and that is Jerusalem. First the physical Jerusalem, followed by the Heavenly Jerusalem.

1. Chronicles 23:25

For David had said, “Since the LORD, the God of Israel, has granted rest to his people and has come to dwell in Jerusalem forever.

The copy-cat Jerusalem of Rome is also mentioned in the Holy scriptures, that explains her tragic end:

Revelation 18:8-10

“Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: 
death, mourning and famine.

She will be consumed by fire for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her.

Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: 
 ” ‘Woe! Woe, O great city, 
 O Babylon, city of power!

In one hour your doom has come!’

(end of scripture).

The Vaticans chief exorsist

And you still keep on looking for the whore of Babylon, the very church of anti-Christ?

Read more about Catholic priest, claiming the devil is inside the Vatican

First published: 02.07.2010

Written by Ivar

66 thoughts on “Get your self a Vatican passport and diplomatic immunity

  1. ivarfjeld knocking the Vatican’s nationalism?..because of the Duce???…after what we know of Zionists and Nazies working side by side in the 30s filling Palestine with white trash because of some Zionist fantasy George Elliot, Sir Charles Warren, Lords Palmerston, Shaftesbury thought up?? Please Zionist, you’re from the same goose-stepping falange.
    “For while the Zionists try to make the rest of the world believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb goyim. It doesn’t even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks. ” AH in MKampf

    1. Dear Matt McLaughlin

      Shalom, and welcome to this site based up on the principle of freedom of expression.

      You wrote:

      after what we know of Zionists and Nazies working side by side in the 30s filling Palestine with white trash because of some Zionist fantasy

      My reply:

      That the Nazis wanted to fill up “Palestine” is a comment that does not hold any historic truth. If this was correct, Hitler would expelled all Jews, and sent them home to Jerusalem. He did not do that. He and his devilish followers, slaughtered six million Jews in gas chambers in Germany and Poland.

      If the Jews were controlling the World, as many people like you claim, how was it possible that 40 per cent of the Jews perished in the Holocaust?

      There is no truth in what you are saying.

    1. Dear Matt.

      Shalom, and welcome back to this site with an interesting viewpoint.

      Let me try to test your logic, and your good heart.

      The Zionist congress was formed in 1895. It would try to work for the establishment of Jewish homeland. The majority wanted to go back home to their forefathers land in the Middle East.

      When the Nazis came to Power in Germany in 1933, the Holocaust had not began. It was not yet planned.

      What would you have done, in a bid to get Jews out of Germany?

      I guess you would have tried to work with the National Socialist Party (Nazi-party).

      Just like you would have worked, with the leadership of all other European nations.

      In 1933, United Kingdom controlled “Palestine”, and large areas of the Middle East and North Africa. Hitler wanted this land, and in particular the Holy land. Hitler was aware of the Jews eagerness of returning home.

      Would Hitler be able to take Nazism with some of them, in a common bid to evict the British occupiers?

      The coin you have published a link to, is from 1935. It was in the market for six months.

      Show me a coin like this from after the Kristallnacht in 1938?

      Again, there is no logic in such arguments, like a link between the ideology of Nazism and Zionism. The Nazis wanted to get rid of everything Jewish. Both in Germany, in United Kingdom and in the so-called ” Palestine”.

      For some time, before they started to plan the Holocaust, even the Nazis in Germany thought it was a good idea to get rid of the Jews in Germany, by letting them leave for the wasteland and sand dunes in the Middle East.

      And just to make a last point. The first Zionist Bank, named Anglo-Palestine Bank, supported United Kingdom in World War II.

  2. Where’s the disagreement? The Duce is a founding father of the nationalized Vatican, AH is a founding father of modern nation of Israel. Your propaganda spewed fecal matter that the Vatican’s nationalism was due to the desire for immunity. The MKampf quote about so-called Israel is the same accusation 80 years prior. And your point?

    1. Dear Matt.

      Shalom, and thanks for making this an interesting debate.

      Hitler said and did a lot. In the 1930-ties. He was not a predictable man. But why do you think he bombed London in 1940?

      Was in to bring some god old German cheese to the Londoner”s?

      Hitler knew that if London fell, both Jerusalem and New Delhi would be his.

      After London had refused to surrender during the Blitz attack on her, Hitler still fought for control of British Egypt. Beyond the Suez canal, was the Promised Land and Jerusalem.

      In November 1942, Hitler did a lot of war time errors. He sent one division up in the Mountains of the Caucasus. Where were these commandos heading? This was not the way to the oil fields of Baku?

      Beyond the mountains, Hitler were looking at the Middle East.

      With the lost battle of El Alamein in Egypt 5th of November 1942, and the loss of the commandos in the mountain range between Turkey and Azerbaijan almost the same day, became the end of Hitlers bid to enter the Middle East to evict the British.

      From here, the Allied forces turned the war to their favor, and rolled up the Nazi-empire all the way back to Berlin.

  3. The reason I commented in the first was to state that both the Vatican and Israel are products of fascists. Until you admit that I am not interested in discussing the Anglo-Nazi tango and tangles. I recommend picking up PJ Buchanan’s ‘Unn’y War’. Pat goes well into examples of Churchill blowing smoke up Hitler’s ass late in the game> at a time Stienbeck, Hellman and 49 other writers wrote FDR to alert him of the final solution, say 10/’38. Hitler wanted AngloSaxondom to stand, if she’d just stand aside. And don’t get me started w WChurchill pleasuring Stalin, that 8/’44 speech that the Russians were there to liberate the Poles. Stalingrad Sword >do image search. Off to have lunch w/ my 93 yr old dad that was in the S. Pacific straight outta Univ Notre Dame.

    1. Dear Matt.

      Shalom, and welcome back to this site.

      You are so into conspiracy theories, that you do not know the way out. How to you know that the conspiracy theories given to you, is not the real conspiracy?

      Do not make things to complicated, and show me the beef. Hitler lost, and committed Suicide. The Jews finally got their state of Israel, and have survived up to this day.

  4. So what AH committed suicide? So did Christ.
    Israel will lose being a ‘Jewish state’ if it remains democratic, if it survives at all. I don’t know anyone moving to Israel. Montecito perhaps.

    1. Dear Matt.

      Shalom, and welcome to this site.

      – Christ – is a Greek word. He might have committed suicide. In the Vatican in Rome, the dead – Christ- is still nailed to the cross, dead and gone.

      But my Jesus did not commit suicide. He gave up his life for free, persecuted and judged by sinful men. The Lamb of God gave up His life because he loved me, and washed my sins away with his blood. And the most important fact. He RESURRECTED. There were 500 people who saw Him alive. Halleluja.

      You Matt, are called to serve the risen Messiah, my Master, Leave Hitler. He committed suicide, and is dead and gone.

  5. Matt ought to read “The Secret War Against the Jews” by Mark Aarons and John Loftus, which paints a very different picture than the one he’s painting.

    But I agree there are things hidden here, that will yet come to light, and certain people in Israel will be shocked.

  6. Dear readers,

    The Holocaust (Shoa) was the supreme triumph of the elite Jewish mind. Hitler’s anti-semitism was used as means to an end, not only by the Germans, but by the Jews themselves. How many Rothschilds, Oppenheimers, Schiffs or Warburgs died in WWII?

    The Nazis simply enjoyed being used and manipulated to believe that Germany had to destroy the Jews in Europe in order to breed a new master race. The Nazis didn’t realize that by unleashing the Holocaust, only the strongest and smartest of the Jews survived, thus making way for the REAL intended master race to appear and occupy its “righteous” place in the world: the Jews.

    Read the Torah and the Bible. Very convenient. If you want to fulfill the promises that G_d made, you have to become a strong people, so cleanse yourself of all that is weak and unworthy, but get somebody else to do the dirty work for you so THEY can be blamed for it while the whole world feels sorry for your suffering and bends over backwards to compensate for the misdeeds of some and the idleness of many.

    Impossible? Think of what Stalin did to his own people. He killed more innocent than Hilter. Furthermore, there are plenty of examples in human History of how rotten the elite can be when they decide they want it all.

    The intention behind the creation of the State of Israel is the same as of every State on the planet. Don’t be naïve thinking that countries are different in this sense: people who have common interests organized in territory under the same banner, just like the corporate headquarters of any big company.

    The Holocaust was horrible, just as Vietnam, Congo, Darfur, the Portuguese and Spanish colonization of the new world, the Mafia, extreme leftists, right wing Christian conservatives, Islamic fundamentalists and the Vatican. All forms of concentration of power breed, harbor and attract mostly the worst of people, so the Vatican wouldn’t be any different.

    However there’s light in the end of the tunnel. If we’re openly discussing such controversial issues, it means that the age of the blind must be coming to an end.

    I have hopes of happiness and prosperity, social justice and opportunity for EVERYONE. Thanks for reading.

    JC

    1. Dear JC.

      Shalom, and welcome to this site.

      Under doubt, I have accepted your comment. You are not a Holocaust denier. You simply ask the question:

      Was the Jewish elite in Europe, them self guilty for the Holocaust?

      The answer is simple.

      Jews who had money, fame and properties could have sold it, and left Nazi-infected Europe. Those who did not do that, was nevertheless robbed for their money, fame and properties. And by force put inside Industrial planed and built gas chambers. Their dead bodies were burned in Industrial produced giant ovens.

      It was called by the Nazis: The final solution.

      Both the rich and famous, and the pore sections of the European Jews perished in the Holocaust. All Jewish property were confiscated. This is the truth.

      To compare the Holocaust with other calamities on the Earth, will reduce the danger of Fascistic thinking, and the spiritual force behind the genocide. It was the Jewish race Hitler wanted to get rid off. Behind him was the devil, trying to prove that God of the Bible is a liar.

  7. Dear Ivarfjeld,

    Thank you for the warm welcome. As a Historian myself, it’s my job to ask questions, especially when it comes to issues people dare not to disagree.

    “There are many truths” said Marc Bloch, the Jewish French Historian father of Ecole des Annales and who was executed by the Nazis in Vichy France. He wrote L’apologie d’Histoire while in captivity and it’s my inspiration.

    Anyway, the definition of elite does not include upper middle class. It’s more like the Bildebrg Group, who are the REAL world elite. Take the Cargill family for example, they control 25% of the entire world’s food supply. That’s power, and the kind of power I’m talking about.

    The scary thing is that even the NAZIs thought they were on a divine mission, so no matter WHO does WHAT, they never see themselves as evil. They always think they are fulfilling a mission that in the end will serve a better purpose. The Vatican is no different. Quite the contrary. They have the big seal of approval of the creator himself, so they claim. Please forgive my sarcasm. It’s the only way I can keep myself sane in face of so much injustice in today’s world.

    Once again, thank you for welcoming me in this most intelligent Blog.

    Shallom,

    JC.

    1. Dear JC.

      Shalom, and thanks for flattering me. Its always nice to hear some kind words.

      I had some Satanists reading this blog, and I told them. You are pretty harmless. Because Satan is not dangerous when he appears like Satan. But he is dangerous when He appears as an angels of light. But most critical is the gift of discernment, when Satan has fooled people to create images like “Gott mit uns” and put such messages on the belt of soldiers.

      The Bible explains this problem in the warning from Jesus the Messiah, to his Jewish brethren. There were Jews who were willing to listen to Him, and believed He was the Messiah, the Son of God.

      John 16:2
      They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God.

      The Pope did so earlier, when He had Worldly power to burn Jews and Bible faithful Christians at stake. Today, people who fulfill this message of Jesus rather shouts. “Allah Akbar”. (Allah is Great).

    1. Dear JC

      Shalom.

      I never said one genocide is less dangerous than others. I just said the Holocaust is very special in many ways. The Industrial scale is one. The other is the fact that the Nazis continued to spend enormous amount on resources or their slaughter of armless Jews during the winter of 1944-45, when the allied forces was closing in on Berlin. It was like Hitler was demonized to get rid of millions of Jews, at the very cost of the survival of Nazi Germany it self.

      That separates the devilish Holocaust from the other horrible genocide we have seen.

      1. Ivarfjeld,

        The only thing that is truly redflaging about the Holocaust against the Jews is: if a highly civilized and well-cultured nation like Germany could engage in such attrocities, it means it could trully happen anywhere, anytime.

        As far as the industrial scale of the mass-murering, we wouln’t expect th NAZIs to kill with stones and sticks. Every culture resorts to their own devices to get the job done, so we can’t look at it etnocentrically:

        Tootsie killed Hutus in more millie ways because that’s what they had access to in technology terms. Germany killed in an industrial scale for being an industrialized nation.

        Etnocentrism doesn’t justifiy, excuse, worsen or minimize the outcame of savagery. Everyon does the wrost the best way they can. Contradictory, isn’t it?

        Best regards,

        JC

      2. Dear JC.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        Germany killed in an industrial scale for being an industrialized nation.

        My reply:

        I do not agree with your logic. I feel its cheep. Because I have a bread knife, does not mean I will use it in a heated dispute with my neighbor. The Tootsie and Hutus did. Its easy to use primitive weapons.

        But it would take me some time, to build a gas chamber and put my local opponents into them. Remember the Final solution was planned in 1941. At the highest point of industrial killings, in August 1944, the butchers in Auswitch managed to gas and burn 90.000 Jews.

        There is absolutely no excuse for what the Nazis did. Nothing can ever be compared to it. Its the most evil and horrible act of satanism that has ever struck Planet Earth.

  8. Furthermore, Hitler wanted to get rid of: Jews, Gays, Lesbians, Freemasons, Jehova Witnesses, Trade Unionists, Communists, blacks, browns, forigners in Germany and everyone else who did not fit the profile of a loyal Aryan.

  9. @JC:
    Hitler was a coprophile homosexual and pederast himself, as was the inner core of the nazi-system. They never intended or planned to get the gays, and lesbians were never touched.

    A few freemasons were touched, not because they were freemasons, but outspoken critics of the Vatican, even though the Vatican is at the head of their movement.

    Charles Taze Russell is what one can label a “civil Jesuit” (one trained by jesuits to do a special task, but not wearing their uniform). He formed the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (Jehovah Witnesses), and their first bible edition was translated by Jesuits.

    Trade Unionists, yes, because they knew one socialist from another. The same applies to communits.

    There were sparse with blacks/browns in Germany back then, only very few in France.

    Their Ideal was the Greek Warrior State. You really ought to read up.

    1. Dear Lars-Toralf

      Shalom.

      There is no need to accuse Hitler of something that is historically very disputable. Hitler had a long time female lover in Eva Braun. She was with him in the bunker in May 1945. So she was no alibi for his possible sexual attraction towards men. Hitler might have been bisexual.

    2. Lars-torvalf,

      You are mistaken. Hitler’s concept of the ideal German man was founded in the mythological teutonic knights like Siegfrid and Siegmund: seven feet tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed men. Nothing Greek about that. Although he loved Neo-classical design, typically identified in his Nacional Socialist Architecture.

      Does sexual orientation play any part on one’s inclinations to mass-murder? If Dr. Albert Sabin, for example, who discovered the cure for Polio, happended to be a “cropohile, homossexual, pederast” as you suggested Hitler was, would his whole body of work who cure millions of pople worlwide be discredited?

      I’m afraid your coments lack the maturity and depth necssary to foment a prouctive debate on such issue. Apparently you do not hold a PhD in History, so I can’t blame you for what you do not know. Over an out.

      Best regards,

      JC

  10. By the way, I have two questions for you guys:

    1) Where are you from?
    2) Is anynone here Jewish?

    I’m half Jewish, Halh Catholic, i.e., never Jewish enought for the Synagogue, never Catholic enough for the Chruch. Should I become a Buddhist, Muslim or Aitheist?😉

    Best regards,

    JC

    1. JC.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      Should I become a Buddhist, Muslim or Aitheist?😉

      My best advice: Become a follower of the Messiah. Make Him your Master. I serve him, address Him as Jesus from Nazareth. Messianic Jews call him with His correct Hebrew name, Y’shua.

  11. Oh, now I see where you guys are “coming from”, religiously, that is.

    ivarfjeld, you wrote that: “Because I have a bread knife, does not mean I will use it in a heated dispute with my neighbor”

    My reply to you is: correct, but if you want to KILL your neighbor, you will use it. Better yet, would you use a bread knife or a .38 caliber you had stashed in your closet? The gun would make it a lot easier. Why? Because you can kill from a distance. That’s the whole purpose of technology in war: kill more with less guilt, so primitive weapons don’t make it easier to kill. Quite the opposite.

    It’s psychologically difficult to use primitive weapons because they require killing at a more personal level. The final solution was also planned because the NAZI soldiers were not efficient enough due to “pity towards those animals” [Wansee Conference].

    Also, technology makes it EASIER to kill in every sense than primitive weapons do. A gas chamber psychologically detaches the perpetrator from his victims. Dropping a can of Zyklon in a hole is easier than shooting people in the back of the head or strangling naked little children screaming for their mothers.

    I do not use logic. I use rational thinking, hard facts, evidence, witnesses and years of studying and research that led to two Master’s and a PhD. I don’t expect anyone to like or agree with me. Truth does not compromise itself because of what you or I feel. But in the end, we believe in what we chose to believe in.

    I am deeply disappointed when you mentioned that I should “become a follower of the Messiah”. That is the same kind of etnocentrism and intolerance that compelled the NAZIs to do what they did, because they thought their way was the only way and the world had to be “saved”.

    This is my last post, as I feel extremely bored and unmotivated to have a non-religious discussion with people who start using religion to affirm crede is the “solution” – maybe the “Final Solution”? Thank you for allowing me to post my thoughts.

    Keywords: etnocentrism, anacronysm, fundamentalism, intolerance, homophobia, logic, rational thinking, Hebrew to English spelling.

    1. Dear JC.

      Shalom, and thanks for making this debate interesting.

      I do not question your intelligence, not your hard work.

      You wrote:

      t’s psychologically difficult to use primitive weapons because they require killing at a more personal level. The final solution was also planned because the NAZI soldiers were not efficient enough due to “pity towards those animals” [Wansee Conference].

      My reply:

      The Nazis killed Jews at all levels. They used knifes, and they used hand guns. They hung them from threes. But as you mentioned, Hitler was not satisfied. It was not speedy enough, and even the use of bullets was finally considered to costly.

      There are plenty of photos on the net of Nazi’s execution of Jews, that exposed their eagerness to use all kinds of methods and primitive weapons available.

      Here is a link to some of my viewpoints, and a picture of a Nazi officer hanging Jews.

      https://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2009/05/04/dear-cardinal-we-have-found-the-nazis-of-the-middle-east/

      Zyclon B powder was invented in the US, and originally used to get rid of rats. It has a cyanide base, a powder that turned into a quick killing gas when exposed to oxygen. Funny that the Nazis them self had to consume cyanide. The demons that used them, took the butchers souls with them to the bottomless pit, committing suicide with the same efficient powder….

      I am sorry if my talk about the Messiah make you feel boring. But this is a matter of your own life and death, for eternity.

    1. Dear Matt.

      Shalom, and thanks for giving us this link from a London newspaper, an editorial published before the start of World War II.

      It reminds me about the Wests attitudes towards Islam today. The moderate Herr Hitler can be contained, and made into a responsible statesman. This was the viewpoint of the UK Government, signing several “peace process agreements” with Hitler. And the Times suggested. Hitlers problem was to contain the extremists inside the Nazi-party.

      London had to pay bitterly for this laps of judgment. Hitler eventually did what he promised to do in Main Kampf. Global Jihad in the name of Nazism.

      The powerful British intelligence could have silenced Hitler. Just like Mossad, at particular cross roads, do bring to complete silence Hamas leading terrorists that wants to destroy Israel and genocide the Jewish people.

  12. After WWII, the Jews were able to provide the names of 2,000,000 of their people who perished at the hands of the Nazis.

    Then they discovered what the compensation package was….

  13. I can’t believe people still think the whore of Revelation is the Vatican. The whore of revelation was Judaism and the great city was Jerusalem. This historicist/futurist view is so incorrect that it makes me laugh at how fake Christianity and its Prophecy is today.

    1. Dear Candido Arias

      Shalom, and love in Jesus the Messiah.

      You wrote:

      Typical anti-Catholic Protestant lies and bias !

      My reply:

      I wish you could be a little bit more specific.

      Please answer me:

      1. Is is true that the Pope is the head of a state, found inside the city of Rome?

      2. Is it true that it was Fascist leader Benito Mussolini who gifted the Pope this Vatican statehood in 1929?

    2. Candido,

      Please prove that the article is full of lies. Afterall, anyone can make a statement. I believe the catholic church is the whore of babylon, based on their world deceit, demonic teachings, and lies. They practice contrary to what the Word of God teaches us, and uses the Word to suit their own need.

      Gloria

  14. another protestant bullshits…you’re just the sons of bitch reformation who thinks they are clean…doing nothing but read the Bible and accuse others…Protestantism is a hoax, heresy and the real work of Satan…Dr. Luther…doctoring the scripture by himself…

    1. i agree with you. protestants hates catholics and mary. maybe they love satan.hahaha
      weird because they are so critical with mary but not to satan. they don’t even know the term “latria”, “hyperdaulia” and “dulia” but they keep on making false witness against the “original Christianity”
      Remember: You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor -God said
      And Satan is primarily understood as an “accuser” or “adversary” in the Hebrew Bible. LONG LIVE THE REAL CHURCH! THE NICENE CHURCH! LONG LIVE CATHOLIC-ORTHODOXY!

      1. Dear Oikumene

        Shalom, and love in Jesus.

        You wrote:

        I agree with you. protestants hates catholics and mary. maybe they love satan.hahaha

        My comment:

        People who love Jesus do not hate Catholics. They love Catholics enough to explain why Catholicism is not Christianity. We also love Miriam, the mother of Jesus. And we expose the Roman Catholic copy-cat who defame this Jewish virgin.

        Please do not write more comments, if you are not willing to repent. You waste your time, because your next message will be spammed.

  15. I havent read any process, form or procedure disclosed as it relates to: “Get your self a Vatican passport and diplomatic immunity”…. ? seems like the topic is side-tracked with other issues and opinions but nothing specific an applying for a Vatican passport? can so one please advise on this topic and this topic only?

  16. I want Vatican citizenship with my USA. I would compete in the Olympics for Vatican.
    Catholic Church is the ONE TRUE CHURCH, and nothing else compares…no offense.

    1. Dear Henry King.

      Shalom, and love in Jesus.

      You wrote:

      Catholic Church is the ONE TRUE CHURCH, and nothing else compares…no offense

      My reply:

      I would like to know why the Catholic Church is the one true Church. Since it was etablished by Emperor Constantine in and around 315 A.D, it is not an Apostolic Church, which was founded on the day of Pentecost.

      1. It is easy to refute and proof your question.
        The only problem is that you will delete the detailed answer or links to your question as you have done before. And be spammed.
        To start off:
        It is untrue that the Catholic Church was etablished by Emperor Constantine in and around 315 A.D

      2. Dear Armorrcc

        Shalom, and love in Jesus.

        You wrote:

        It is untrue that the Catholic Church was etablished by Emperor Constantine in and around 315 A.D

        My reply:

        Both historical sources, common sense and the Word of God confirms the truth.

        1. There was no Pope before 315 A.D. The bishop of Rome was one of the bishops, and Rome at best a synod among many in North Africa and the Middle East.

        2. The first center for Christianity was Jerusalem. In 70 A.D the Romans destroyed Jerusalem. The same seat of Power, claimed the “eternal city” had to be shifted to the capital of the Emperor, Rome. And the Church headed by the Emperors Bishop.

        3. There were many Christian synodes who refused to accept the Emperors promotion of his Bishop as the head of the global Church. Likewise there are hundreds of millions of Christians today, who correctly do not accept the claimed authority of the papacy

        4. The Apsotles baptized people who confessed faith, in a nearby river. The Pope changed this, and claimed that innocoent, not confessig infants could be saved by his priests, and demanded that infants should be “baptized”.

        The Vatican is an epic center of lies and deception. But all who know either history, the Word of God or have recived the Holy Spirit, will be able to resist the papacy. Unfortunately millions of people reject Jesus, because they can not understand that Catholicism is not Biblical, nor a part of the Christian faith.

  17. This charge is absolutely untrue. Constantine founded no Church, but only allowed Christianity to exist without Roman persecution, as his “Edict of Milan” very clearly said.
    No Protestant can produce a single authentic historical document to “prove” this false charge.

    Edict of Milan, a proclamation that permanently established religious toleration for Christianity within the Roman Empire. It was the outcome of a political agreement concluded in Milan between the Roman emperors Constantine I and Licinius in February 313. The proclamation, made for the East by Licinius in June 313, granted all persons freedom to worship whatever deity they pleased, assured Christians of legal rights (including the right to organize churches), and directed the prompt return to Christians of confiscated property. Previous edicts of toleration had been as short-lived as the regimes that sanctioned them, but this time the edict effectively established religious toleration.

    1. Dear Armorcc

      Shalom and love in Jesus.

      Edict of Milan of 313 A.D is not the formal dictate, to enforce papal based Catholicism as the state religion in the Roman Empire. It is a policy change, where Constantine acknowledge the he can not rule in Rome, without the support of Christians. To gain their trust and support, Constantine promise not to prosecute them. The Edict of Milan open up for worship of all dieties, all “gods”. For the first time, the Christian God is included. This is not so unlike what Hinduism has decleared. “Jesus is god. One of the gods”.

  18. You are getting the title ‘Pope” confused with the office of the pope. The pope is simply the Bishop of Rome, and history shows that there has always been a Bishop of Rome.

    There has always been a successor to the chair of St. Peter, whether you call that person Pope, or simply Bishop of Rome. 

    Up to this point you have not provided any historical document prove that Constantine has established the Catholic Church.

    1. Dear Armorrcc

      Shalom and love in Jesus.

      You wrote:

      You are getting the title ‘Pope” confused with the office of the pope. The pope is simply the Bishop of Rome, and history shows that there has always been a Bishop of Rome.

      My comment:

      What you write goes against common sence. The “small Pope” and the Pope. If there always have been a “small Pope” in Rome, the anti-Christian pagan emperor, before 313 A.D, accepted a Christian synod in his capital. A bishop, in the Catholic understanding of this word, is the elected head of priests.

      Second, this “small Pope” must have been under some kind of spititual guidance from outside of Rome, from Christian leaders beyond Roman controled areas. There are no records of such.

      The claim that the apostle Peter was the first Pope, the Bishop in Rome, is built on a lie. The are no records of Peter even visiting Rome. He was an apostle to the Jews. He travelled east to the Kingdom of Parthia, also called Babylon. In one of his two Letters, he greets us from Babylon.

      1. Matthew 16:18-19 is the fulfillment of Isaiah 22:20-23
        In other term, Isaiah 22:20-23 pre-figures Matthew 16:18-19

        Did you notice that Jesus gave the single set of keys to Peter and to him only in verse 19?
        Did you notice that the binding and loosening are the authority which Jesus Christ gave to the one and only Church that He founded, and to none other?

        The meaning of the word “key” is the same Old and New Testament.

        If you want hard proof such as Jesus’ saying “Peter, you’re the Pope”, you will not find it in Scripture. Just as you will not find the word Trinity either.

        Both, however, are contained in the Old and New Testament.

      2. Dear Amorrcc

        Shalom and love in Jesus.

        There are semantic problems with both the Latin bible translation, and the English translation. “You” is both a singular and a plural word.

        In Matthew 16:19, Jesus speaks to His disciples in plural “You”. It was never His intetion, to give a singular leader the “key”, nor the authority to rule over other disciples. To claim otherwise goes against common sense. And it is not biblical. The elders were in Jerusalem. When Paul rebuked Peter, Paul was not in submission to Peter. Their dispute was brought before the elders in Jerusalem. And Peter, your claimed first Pope was proven wrong in a matter of correct doctrine.

        1. The disciples were always sent out, in pairs of two. They were a team. Confirmed in the instruction given in the sending out of the 72. Paul always had a partner with him.

        2. The disciples traveled to the end of the World. They did not have internet, nor mobile phones, to ask for guidance from a claimed bishop in Rome. They all had the “key” and the authority.

        To elevate Peter, is a Papal and Roman idea. Inspired by the office of the emperor. The totalitarian office in Rome wanted to control both the empire and the Church. It has never worked, and will never work. Because the Holy Spirit is available to all who surrender to Jesus. They will never accept the ideology and ideas of Imperial Rome.

      3. question to this group – since the main topic is “get yourself a Vatican passport…’ – has anyone successfully obtain this kind of passport? or is there a process or procedure in obtaining a Vatican passport??? I have been an ordained minister since 2008, if that matters or not. Please advise.

      4. Daren 34276

        Shalom, and love in Jesus.

        From wikipedia:

        Of the approximately 800 residents of Vatican City, over 450 have Vatican citizenship. These include the approximately 135-strong Swiss Guard. About the same number of citizens of the state live in various countries, chiefly in the diplomatic service of the Holy See.

        The Vatican City State law on citizenship, residence and access, which was promulgated on 22 February 2011, classifies citizens in three categories:

        a) Cardinals resident in Vatican City or in Rome;
        b) Diplomats of the Holy See;
        c) Persons residing in Vatican City because of their office or service.

        (end of Wikipedia).

        My short explantion:

        It was fascist dictator Benito Mussolini who gifted the Pope this state in 1929. The Italian mafia has been gifted a perfect cover and hide out. No need for a gun. Just put on some priestly garments.

      5. Daren 34276

        Shalom, and love in Jesus.

        For any Babylonian structure, the Vatican statehood is the perfect copy.

        The Pope appoints the Cardinals.The Pope gifts them a citizenship in the Vatican statehood, and issue a diplomatic passport. They can only be persecuted or removed by the Pope.

        The Pope is the highest judge in his own statehood. The untouchable “Holy Father”, a god-man in the flesh. Possibly also the highest godfather on the face of the Earth, through the secret free mansony system.

  19. Protestant and Catholic historians agree that below is true and valid.

    Irenaeus
    “The blessed apostles [Peter and Paul], having founded and built up the church [of Rome] . . . handed over the office of the episcopate to Linus” (Against Heresies 3:3:3 [A.D. 189]).

    Tertullian
    “[T]his is the way in which the apostolic churches transmit their lists: like the church of the Smyrneans, which records that Polycarp was placed there by John, like the church of the Romans, where Clement was ordained by Peter” (Demurrer Against the Heretics 32:2 [A.D. 200]).

    The Little Labyrinth
    “Victor . . . was the thirteenth bishop of Rome from Peter” (The Little Labyrinth [A.D. 211], in Eusebius, Church History 5:28:3).

  20. Matthew 16:13-17, it was Simon-Peter only who knew the truth of who Jesus Christ was?
    GOD the Father revealed it to him and him alone. All of the rest had only an opinion.
    Catholics look to the Successor of Peter, the Pope, whom we can trust to reveal GOD’s truth to us.
    GOD always had a Father Figure to shepherd His people?
    From Adam, to Noah, to Abraham, to Isaac, to Jacob, to Moses, to David, to Peter, there was always a male figure that GOD used to shepherd His flock. It is no different today, as GOD never changes.
    Every time GOD changed the name of someone in the Bible, He also gave that person authority?
    He changed Abram to Abraham and made him the father of a multitude of nations. Genesis 17:5
    He changed Sarai to Sara and made her the mother of nations. Genesis 17:15-16
    He changed Jacob to Israel and made him the first Israeli. Genesis 35:10
    He changed Simon to Peter and gave him primacy over the other Apostles. Matthew 16:18-19

    The argument of using plural or not is weak. Only in verse 20 can it be seen that Jesus Christ is speaking to all disciples AGAIN by telling them to not say a word what they have just heard.

    Individual Interpretation of the Bible is Prohibited by Holy Scripture.
    This is why Jesus Christ has established only one Church and appointed one sheperd (Peter and Successors) to tend the sheep of the one Church.

    T

    1. Dear armorrcc

      Shalom, and love in Jesus.

      You are in error. The men of God in the Torah and Tannakh was called to be leaders of Israel. A small nation, with the size of the state of New Jersey in the US. The New Testament calling of the Church, is totally different.

      One leader of a small nation, will not do. The disciples were called to go into the whole World, and make diciples. No central government is establsihed for the task. God the Holy Spirit moves out from behind the temple cutain in Jerusalem, and enteres into the hearts of all belivers.

  21. Saint Peter in Rome
    Catholic tradition and Roman historians hold:

    Acts 12:17
    But motioning to them with his hand to keep silent, he declared to them how the Lord had brought him out of the prison. And he said, “Go, tell these things to James and to the brethren.” And he departed and went to another place.

    According to Roman historians the Jews were expelled from the city of Rome in AD 49 because the Roman Jews were fighting over a Jew named “Chrestus.”

    Jews in Rome are fighting over “Chrestus”…there must have been a mighty preacher (Pope) of “Chrestus” or “Christ” in Rome in the AD 40s to lead to all that infighting within the synagogues! This has Peter’s fingerprints all over it. 

    Romans 15:20
    And so I have made it my aim to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build on another man’s foundation—–

    Here “another man” is Saint Peter as the Catholics of Rome would know. What other man (singular) had built a foundation for the Church in Rome? Paul had not yet preached there because “another man” was laying the “foundation” of the Church in Rome, Saint Peter.

    Tradition holds that in AD 54, when Nero revoked the Jewish expulsion from Rome, Saint Peter moved back to Rome and continued to reign as the first Pope of the Apostolic See.

    There are much more historical evidence that Saint Peter was in Rome.

    1. Dear armorrcc

      Shalon and love in Jesus.

      You wrote:

      Tradition holds that in AD 54, when Nero revoked the Jewish expulsion from Rome, Saint Peter moved back to Rome and continued to reign as the first Pope of the Apostolic See.

      My reply:

      Matthew 15:3
      He answered and said to them, “Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition?

      1. Matthew 15:3
        In this passage Jesus was condemning a particular Jewish practice of seemingly donating money to God while in reality sheltering it from being used to care for one’s parents.

        Jesus rightfully condemned it, but his condemnation was not meant to be applied to every tradition.

        Your understanding of Catholic Tradition is in error.

      2. Dear Armorrcc

        Shalom, and love in Jesus.

        I have not met any evangelical Christian who is against traditions. You have missed my point, and what Jesus said.

        It is when human made traditions do set a side the Word of God, decieved people provoke the Messiah to anger.

        Since Jesud did not elevate one of the disciples to “reign” or rule over other disciples, Roman Catholics like you mock God of the Bible by your traditions. Probably because of an oat given to your priest, bishop or cardinal, you refuse to listen. But will defend your “holy father” in Rome, at any cost.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s