The arrest of the Popes butler, has led the news agency Reuters to summarize some of the modern scandals linked to the Bishop of Rome.
But all this is nothing compared to more ancient scandals.
In the 15th and 16th centuries, the Renaissance popes bribed their way into office, openly kept mistresses and families and appointed young nephews as cardinals.
“Alexander VI, whose pontificate from 1492 to 1503 is generally agreed to have been the worst ever, was said to have presided over more orgies than Masses”.
He came from the notorious Borgia family, who have been accused of adultery, rape, incest and murder. Alexander is said to have died from eating a poisoned apple.
Sixtus IV built the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican archives during his 1471-1484 pontificate, but also made six of his nephews cardinals and was involved in a murder plot.
One of the nephews, Julius II, was patron to renowned artists such as Michelangelo and Raphael between 1503 and 1513 and commissioned St Peter’s Basilica.
But the budgetary wizardry he used to finance it backfired disastrously. He raised funds by selling indulgences to reduce punishment for sinners, a practice that so shocked Martin Luther that he broke with Rome and launched the Protestant Reformation.
The Roman Catholic Church stands and falls on three pillars.
1. Apostolic succession of the Bishop of Rome.
2. The infallibility of the Pope
3. That Jesus is physically present in the Eucharist.
2. Reuters has found this claim completely ridiculous. The “Holy See” was filled with fleshy worldly rulers, as insane and evil as many of the Kings who were subject of the Papacy.
In modern times the amount of children that have been raped by demonized Catholic priest and bishops is a sign that the madness goes on. No doubt that the butler must have got his hands on some interested top secret documents.
The Pope has his own police force, and can keep the secrets inside the Vatican only. So no one will come to know the truth. This is the fruit of anti-democratic statehood, founded with totalitarian Fascism as its midwife.
1. The claim of Apostolic succession is equally laughable for all who knows modern history of Italy. The Pope were exiled from Rome in 1870 A.D. There was no Catholic Bishop in Rome for 59 years. When he finally came back in 1929, the Pope was a successor of Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini. It was Mussolini who gifted the Pope the Vatican statehood, and make Roman Catholicism the state religion of Fascist Italy.
3. The Eucharist stand and fall with the idea that Jesus can be summoned out of Heaven by Roman Catholic priest; That his physical flesh can be eaten, and that his physically blood can be consumed at the altar. Since Jesus did not drink his own blood, neither can we. Christianity is not cannibalism.
Jesus said the gates of Hell shall not prevail against the true Church. Let me add the word “Rome”.
The Vatican represent an apostate “Church”, that has falsified the history of the Church. The truth is that it has always existed a true Messianic Baptist Church that lived a parallel life to the false Church of Rome.
This church upheld the teaching of Jesus and the apostles. True believers in the Messiah were badly bruised and persecuted by the Roman Catholic thugs. But has always prevailed, and will prevail till the end.
[ A Tree and Its Fruit ] “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
People who in our days make their way back to Rome, walks right into the arms of an antichrist, and a completely wicked and perverted religious system. The gates to Hell and Rome is wide open.
The roads to Rome has always been filled with the blood of the martyrs and many good intentions.
Written by Ivar