41 thoughts on “Son of Hamas testify to Jews about Jesus

    1. Dear Gloria J.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      Go to Shoebat.com…Mosab Hassan Yousef, Walid Shoebat will let you know that Mosab is a fraud.

      My reply:

      I have read the blogs of both these persons. I believe you are wrong. Like me, Mosab is not perfect. Only hypocrites claim to be a little bit better than others. I rejoice in the testimony of the Son of Hamas. I have read his book, and I believe the Messiah is using him. Just like the Messiah used another incomplete man, like Martin Luther. I am amazed that the Messiah can even use a wretched man like me.

      1. You can believe him if you want, i will not. You used Martin Luther as an example…he started out pretty good but ended real bad, ended up very anti-semitic. All Hitler had to do was quote Martin Luther.

      2. Dear Gloria J.

        Shalom.

        The Son of Hamas is tempted in every way. Just like me. I am not a former Muslim, and do not feel the temptation to justify Islam under any circumstance. Neither to give the “Palestinians” a hope of redemption, in regards to their claim of land around Arab villages in Judea and Samaria.

        The Son of Hamas is a young follower of Jesus. He has a lot to learn, and so do I. The Son of Hamas in much more humble than many Messianic Jews. Just listen to his message, without judging this 2 year old child, through the eyes of a fully educated Messianic rabbi.

        Martin Luther: He was a Roman Catholic anti-semite. He hated Jews. When He was saved, the Messiah used him to bring the Church out from 1.000 years of darkness. Young Luther praised the Jewish people in Germany, and wanted them to embrace their Messiah.

        Satan tempted Luther, to go back into hatred for the Jews. Luther was wrong, but was not able to see any hope of a restoration of the Jewish people. His curses is a grave mistake. I hope Martin Luther repented during his last days on Earth.

        In his book Main Kamph, Hitler quoted a lot of men. One of them was Martin Luther. The Norwegian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik has made a manifest of 1500 hundred pages. He has quoted a dozen of “great men”. Are they all guilty of the massacre Behring Breivik did at Utøya?

        In regards to my self, I do not phantom all mysteries, and I do commit mistakes. I guess you my sister, needs the same mercy and grace as I…

      3. First i want to Thank you my brother for all that you are doing for HIS Body, but i’m going to stay with Walid Shoebat on this one Ivar.

  1. Shalom Ivar,

    I’ve listened to Mosab Hassan Yousef in your attached video. This is a political talk with no the Gospel of the Bible at all.

    Mosab Hassan Yousef’s speech is so empty, sounds like a paid prophet 😀

    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/05/son-of-hamas-defector-a-fraud.html

    The Arab-Israeli conflict is not a race conflict, nor an idealogy conflict, it is the conflict between good and evil, love and hate, God and the devil!

    It is not unfortunate that Mohammed did not like the Jews; it is the Satan inside Mohammed that hates the Jews! And this is why the Jew-hatred is WORLDWIDE! Because Satan is the god of this world, as the Bible has told us.

    Do you think Mosab Hassan Yousef has the courage to leash out this TRUTH? I bet he doesn’t even know this Truth!

    In fact I suspect Mosab Hassan Yousef is playing deceit, to deceive Israel who is so hungry for PEACE.

    Let’s watch and pray, Satan is very deceitful. May God keep Israel, and His holy city Jerusalem!

    In the love of Christ,

    Givethanks

  2. Shalom Ivar,

    I’ve also read the book. After reading, I had a lot of questions about his faith in Jesus and the way he thinks about the state of Israel.

    He starts his book for example with the ugly way he was treated when Israeli soldiers arrested him (beaten till he was unconscious). Further in the book he descripes the bad conditions in the Israeli prison.

    I don’t believe those things. We were all able to see that the Palestine’s were in perfect shape after their release during the exchange with Gilad Shalid.

    This is bad advertising for the Israeli people.

    “On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it.”

  3. Dear Ivar,

    Shalom again!

    Just want to add to my previous comment: Even from the website of Mosab Hassan Yousef, one can tell this son of Hamas is still the SON of HAMAS!! He does not know the Jesus of the Bible!

    http://sonofhamas.wordpress.com/

    (Muslims also believe in Jesus, a Jesus of the Quran version. For this reason, Muslims claim they are closer to Christians than the Jews! Many Muslims asked me why I love the Jews who reject Jesus.)

    1. Mosab condemns Walid Shoebat in a self-righteous manner 😀
    “I want you also to know that I forgive you with all my heart, and I hope that you will not suffer too much hurt in any backlash for what you have done.” <===== what an idiotic statement !!

    2. Mosab does not understand the Prince of peace. And Jesus is not the Prince of love. He Himself is LOVE.
    "we are both followers of the Prince of peace and love…What you and I share in Christ is much stronger than any personal, political, or national agenda." (This suggests Mosab has his personal, political, or national agenda. What are they? To love Israel or destroy Israel? He mentions Israel as his enemy. His "Jesus" challenges him to "loves" his enemy Israel 😀

    3. Mosab does not forget to whitewash Islam and Hamas. Look, Hamas is really kind to Christians. I have met Arab "Christians" in Israel, 98% of them show NO love for Israel or the Jews!
    "My best friends were Christians, and my dad had a very good relationship with them."

    4. Mosab DOES NOT know the Jesus of the Bible at ALL. His Jesus is a man with "unbelievable philosophy of life". God does not have philosophy. LOL
    "when I encountered the love of Jesus and heard his unbelievable philosophy of life, my heart was touched."

    5. Mosab is attacking Christians like me who see through his Satanic agendas:
    "… instead of being embraced by the Church, I was oppressed by my Christian brother’s and sisters, who doubted me and questioned my faith—both in Ramallah and in California.

    6. Isn't Mosab accusing Israel of making him fatherless? Good job Israel! God bless you!
    "My father loves me, and I love him. But he has spent most of his life in prison for his beliefs."

    7. Is the following Mosab talk Christian? or biblical? So extremism is root cause of the Arab-Israeli conflict? In the end, the Palestinians are as good as the Jews, and the Jews are as bad as Muslim terrorists 😀
    "that extremist Israelis were no less dangerous than extremist Palestinians. Israelis are not the problem, and Palestinians are not the problem. Extremism is the problem….Racism is the problem. Greed and corruption are the problems" <===== who are the extremist Israelis?! The Zionists like me!! hahaha 😀

    8. Mosab's supporter and Walid's accuser Gonen ben Itzhak, former Israeli Shin-Bet agent, fired for financial mismanagement and lying:
    "Mosab Hassan Yousef does not need to prove anything… Mr. Shoebat is playing a dirty game."

    Mosab's own words and his choice of a lying partner exposed him. I will follow-up his case. A wolf cannot hide his tail forever 😀

    – – – – – – – – – –

    The Bible has warned us: the anti-Christ will play deceit–––deceiving Israel by offering FALSE PEACE !!

    Daniel 8:25
    And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by PEACE shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

    1. Dear Give thanks 1314.

      It is easy to listen to critics of Mosab Hassan Yousef.

      Let us look at what He write on this blog, and what He says in his concerned video:

      First the blog:

      Most Christians I have seen seem to have missed the point that Jesus redeemed us from religion. Religion is nothing but man’s attempts to get back to God. Whether it is Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, animism, any ism. Religion can’t save mankind. Only Jesus could save mankind through his death and resurrection. And Jesus is the only way to God.

      (end of blog)

      I know many Christians, who are not able to make it more clear, what their faith is all about. Does their small theological short comings here and there, make them a lesser Christian the the imperfect Mosab?

      In His video he says:

      My most Important motivation for loving Israel, was the deep understanding of Gods love for all his children, through the person of Jesus Christ.

      I am not a saint, I am a sinner.

      The demand for a Palestinian state, is a bad idea. The area do not have room for two states. Israel is not the problem in the Middle East. Israel is the solution to the Middle East.

      If Israel fails in the Middle East, the Western civilization will fail. It is our duty to protect and defend the state of Israel.

      Video with the message of Mosab Hassan Yousef

      Please brethren. This man is a young Christian. Please give him some grace. How many Christians are there in your congregation who speaks so tenderly to the Jewish people, and honor Jesus?

      1. In fact we are sinning at this very moment. Your are making a discussion about a man who wrote a book. Instead of trusting the G*d of Israel you’re wasting your time with arguing if he is a Christian or not.

        In the name of Christianity a lot of bad things happened. I find it more important if he loves Jesus and knows that Jesus loves us so much that He died for us to give us eternal Life

        This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!

      2. Dear David.

        Shalom.

        I wish I was able to walk in the shoes of the Son of Hamas. Every time I see a man I feel might be an Israeli Shin Bet agent, I feel like…..ops

        God bless this Arab brother of us. May Jesus the Messiah keep Him safe from all kind of pried. That is an unclean spirit that I my self battle, a little bit to often.

  4. Shalom Ivar,

    The lying devil ALWAYS manifests himself as the angel of light. Mosab has to say something like an angel of the light:

    “Most Christians I have seen seem to have missed the point that Jesus redeemed us from religion. Religion is nothing but man’s attempts to get back to God. Whether it is Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, animism, any ism. Religion can’t save mankind. Only Jesus could save mankind through his death and resurrection. And Jesus is the only way to God.”

    If Mosab’s description about “Most Christians” are true, then they are not Christians at all.

    Mosab is NOT a Christian. He is a tare planted among the wheat by the devil. He may think himself a Christian, like most Arab “Christians”, Catholics and Mormons do 😀

    You said: “I know many Christians, who are not able to make it more clear, what their faith is all about.”

    If those “Christians” you know are as you described, they are not Christians at all. I myself had been a fake Christian for more than 10 years! 😦

    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
    “My most Important motivation for loving Israel, was the deep understanding of Gods love for all his children, through the person of Jesus Christ.” ~Mosab Hassan Yousef

    Who are the children of God in the mind of Mosab Hassan Yousef?

    Who are the children of God according to the Bible?

    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
    “I am not a saint, I am a sinner.” ~Mosab Hassan Yousef

    Pardon me? This statement of Mosab tells us HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!!

    All TRUE CHRISTIANS are SAINTS because they are SANCTIFIED in Christ!

    CHRISTIANS ARE WASHED!

    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
    “The demand for a Palestinian state, is a bad idea. The area do not have room for two states. Israel is not the problem in the Middle East. Israel is the solution to the Middle East.” ~Mosab Hassan Yousef

    Firstly, this statement was made because Hamas disagrees with PA on the “Palestinian state” 😀 LOL

    This is so because God of Israel is sovereign!! 😀 Praise my LORD!

    Secondly, the present Israel is NOT the solution of the Middle East! The Messiah of Israel is the solution of the Middle East and this very sick world!

    Mosab is a politician and a spy for Hamas!
    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

    “If Israel fails in the Middle East, the Western civilization will fail. It is our duty to protect and defend the state of Israel.” ~Mosab Hassan Yousef

    Is this a Christian talk? In the end, defending Israel = defending the Western civilization?!

    What is the Western civilization that you guys are defending?

    “Western culture (Western civilization) stems from two sources: the Classical Period of the the Graeco-Roman era and the influence of Christianity [Roman Catholicism].” ~wikipedia.org

    If you do academic studies in law etc. you will meet a lot of terms in Latin, the language of Rome!

    Wonderful. Now the solution to the jigsaw puzzle shows us the BEAST behind all these colorful bubbles of “love” and “peace” for Israel !!

    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

    Dear Ivar, you pleaded:

    “Please brethren. This man is a young Christian. Please give him some grace. How many Christians are there in your congregation who speaks so tenderly to the Jewish people, and honor Jesus?”

    I say it again. This man IS NOT a Christian. I don’t have grace for a wolf! NO. Absolutely NOT!!

    My entire congregation (Grace to You) LOVE Israel and the Jewish people and honor Jesus !! True Christians ALWAYS love Israel, because Israel is the House of our LORD, our Bridegroom!!

    – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

    BTW: The serpent in the Garden of Eden spoke very tenderly to Eve, working only for the good of Eve 😦

    My heart is crying for those who are deceived 😦

    Brothers and Sisters, DON’T EVER take a wolf into your tent!!

    “Many are called, few are chosen.” (Matthew 22:14)

    1. Dear give thanks 1314

      Shalom.

      I will try my best to understand your message.

      You wrote:

      Mosab is a politician and a spy for Hamas!

      M reply:

      That must be the longest con in the World. Not an agent, not even a double agent. But a double double agent, that use Jesus as a name to deceive Israel, and to gain favor’s from….??????

      If this is not baloney stuff, than nothing is.

    2. Dear give thanks 1314

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      “I am not a saint, I am a sinner.” ~Mosab Hassan Yousef Pardon me? This statement of Mosab tells us HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!! All TRUE CHRISTIANS are SAINTS because they are SANCTIFIED in Christ! CHRISTIANS ARE WASHED!

      My reply:

      I know you have made up your mind in regards to this man. But you must be more careful, what you write.

      If you want to exclude people from Christianity and salvation, it is always wise to first take a deep look in the mirror. I have to admit that I do not always see a saint. But God sees a saved sinner, an incomplete man that still makes some mistakes here and there. Very much redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. Very much washed. But still a sinner…..

  5. Dear Ivar,

    Three points I want to clarify:

    1) I have to say your concept of “Saint” is not biblical.

    Every time I look closely into the mirror, I see a saint by the Grace of God alone! The closer I look into the mirror, the more the Grace I see.

    * * If no saint were seen in the mirror, Grace did not exist. * *

    2) It is not true that anyone who says he/she loves Jesus is saved.

    I don’t think I have to explain this any further.

    3) It is important and vital to separate the Truth from any falsehood. Christ Himself is the Truth.

    Mosab’s conversion to Christianity reminds me of that of Constantine’s.

    You may say I am a sinner, and it is true; but I am clean, a washed saint 😀

    1. Dear Martin.

      Shalom.

      Thanks for blessing me.

      It is important for all humans to know who we are. We are incomplete.

      Jesus the Messiah is the only complete man. The Son of Man, who never sinned. Jesus is the complete man, and complete God in One person. The Son of Man, and the Son of God.

      To mix up the doctrine of justification by faith alone, with the doctrine of sanctification by a walk in holiness, is a common error among Christians.

      The process of Holiness that is taking place in my life, is probably very different from the same process in the life of the son of Hamas. You your self struggle with sins and incompleteness in other areas of your life.

      Pharisee-Christianity, starts with the creepy feeling of being a little bit more holy than others. Just, a liiiiiiiiitle bit more holy.

      May Jesus bless your full house, with all kinds of rebukes and discipline. And my house too. So none of us walks astray in regards to these two doctrines of the true faith. Amen.

  6. Dear Ivar,

    I know you are imperfect. But I NEVER said you are a fake Christian, though I spotted your errors. In fact I appreciate your work for the Messiah very much.

    I also know the son of hamas is far to be perfect. But I insist he is a fake Christian.

    The same Walid Shoebat made quite some mistakes in interpreting the Bible prophecies. But I never said he is a fake Christian. I love his zeal for Israel and his hatred against Islam:D

    There is a reason I say Mosab is a counterfeit. I wish he would really meet Christ one day and turn to be a true Christian. At the moment, he is a Christian parrot with an ungenerated heart. You will know it if you look at his fruits (words and deeds).

    You like this parrot because he sings 😀 to please you and Israel, who is desperate for Peace but still does not know the Prince of Peace.

    This parrot sings for his own gain, not the gain in heaven, but the gain in this world.

    I will keep my eyes open to see how the anti-Christ manages to sign an agreement of peace with Israel for 7 years as prophesied in Daniel; and how the LORD will bring ONE-THIRD of Israel into the fire and refine them like silver, test them like gold. Yahweh is sovereign. He writes human history. Human history is HIS STORY.

    Zechariah 13:8-9 (ESV)
    8In the whole land, declares the LORD,
    two thirds shall be cut off and perish,
    and one third shall be left alive.
    9And I will put this third into the fire,
    and refine them as one refines silver,
    and test them as gold is tested.
    They will call upon my name,
    and I will answer them.
    I will say, ‘They are my people’;
    and they will say, ‘The LORD is my God.'”

    Then the Messiah comes and reigns in ZION (Zechariah 14) 😀

    This is the SOLUTION FOR THE MIDDLE EAST, AND THE WHOLE WORLD!

    1. Dear Give Thanks 1314

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      I know you are imperfect. But I NEVER said you are a fake Christian, though I spotted your errors. In fact I appreciate your work for the Messiah very much.

      My comment:

      Have you spotted your own errors?

      Are you willing to acknowledge that you are still a sinner, who are in need of mercy and grace on a daily basis?

      1. Dear Give Thanks 1314.

        Shalom.

        Have you read the book Son of Hamas. Or do you base your excommunication of him, on what other people say about Him?

      2. Dear Ivar,

        I have spotted tons of Errors of myself. And I found I sinned because I did not know my God’s Word enough.

        This triggered my project of reading through the Bible from the first word to the last. I also Joined a church’s 4-year Bible study program and learned before a Jewish pastor for one year. I purchased the MacArthur Study Bible and downloaded almost every sermon from Grace to You, listening to John’s teaching on the Word when I am walking, driving or cleaning my house… 😀

        Whenever I look into the mirror, I see a saint by Grace alone. And I look into the mirror more than once a day 🙂 God’s Grace is abundant on me. He gives much more than I ask or can imagine.

        PRAISE THE LORD!

  7. Dear Ivar,

    1)
    I spot my own ERRORS whenever I look into the mirror, which is the Holy Bible, the Word of God; Also, the Holy Spirit within me convicts me by reminding me of His Word and burdening me with guilt!

    2)
    I always confirm that I am a sinner with the status of a saint in Christ, though I have not lived up to that status, that status is guaranteed for me.

    When did I say I did not sin?
    Are you trying to silence me by reminding me of my sinfulness?

    Paul, Peter and John were also sinners but please check it out how they pointed out goats and wolves among God’s flock! It is an ACT OF LOVE, in order to preserve the lives of God’s flock!!

    3)
    I have read parts of the book Son of Hamas, read his letter to Walid Shoebat, and listened to him in some Youtube videos. Do you think these materials are authentic or fabricated?

    – – – – – – – – – – – – –

    A true Christian has the mind of Christ! (1 Corinthians 2:16)

    The words of the Son of Hamas are of this world 😀

    God bless you!

    1. Dear Dive Thanks 1314.

      Shalom.

      I am not trying to silence you, nor the Son of Hamas. You are both given freedom and space on this blog.

      Did you read his book?

      1. I have told you I only read parts of his book (I don’t want to waste my time on it. It’s not worth reading. I was wise enough not buying the book. I read it in a Christian book store in Jerusalem.)

      2. Dear Give Thanks 1314.

        Shalom.

        I do not want to bring you down. I always (try my best) to consider others better than my self. There is so much I need to deal with in my life, that I do not want to point my fingers at others.

        I know its not possible to reed a book inside a bookshop in Jerusalem. I read Mine Kampf. Not because I support Hitler, But because I wanted to know how He thought and felt about the World.

        The Son of Hamas clearly says that Allah is not a “god”. He is a demon. He is the terrorist “god”, who makes the Arabs do horrible things in his name. He is the terrorist “god” that deceived his whole family, and destroyed his local villages and townships.

        Can a man, who has written so, really be “an agent of Hamas”?

        Please reflect on this.

  8. Shalom again Ivar,

    Since you are so much for the son of Hamas, I’ve ordered the book from the local library and planned to read it during the Christmas break. Hopefully I will do an analysis report on the book and post it here, if you don’t mind.

    God bless you 🙂

  9. “I know its not possible to reed a book inside a bookshop in Jerusalem.”

    How can you made such a statement? I used to read books in book stores for hours with my daughter on weekends 😀

    I only buy books that have a lasting value.

    “The Son of Hamas clearly says that Allah is not a “god”. He is a demon. He is the terrorist “god”, who makes the Arabs do horrible things in his name. He is the terrorist “god” that deceived his whole family, and destroyed his local villages and townships.”

    I have heard MANY NON-CHRISTIANS said the same thing about Allah of Mohammed 🙂

    – – – – –

    Can a man, who has written so, really be “an agent of Hamas”?

    Islam is a religion of deceit. Allah allows Muslims to lie, even denounce Islam, to achieve his purposes.

    The heart of the son of Hamas is still for Hamas, or the palestinians.

    1. Dear Give Thanks 1314.

      Shalom.

      Lets not have a debate of details, the definition of words, and not important things. I look through books in book shops, But I do not read them.

      When you have read the book Son of Hamas, we will continue this debate.

    2. Dear Give Thanks 1314.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      The heart of the son of Hamas is still for Hamas, or the palestinians.

      My reply:

      And so am I. My heart is very much with every Muslim sinner. But I hate Islam and sin. I point to Jesus being their only solution.

      Frankly: I am a Zionist. But Zionism is not the solution. As you your self have pointed out. Israel is not the solution, but the blood of the Lamb of God. This is the message that all Israelis have to grasp. This message is very deep.

      The Son of Hamas told this in a very loving and humble way on the video, that is the source of our debate.

  10. Dear Ivar,

    I don’t want to disappoint you. But the evidence I have gathered is more than sufficient to tell who the son of Hamas is!

    Reading his book only helps to prove more he is a counterfeit. And I will not read his book like reading the Bible. It will be a search for more evidence.

    – – – – – –

    Sorry my heart is with the Jews first, then the Muslims, the Jews first, then the Gentile.

    When I said “The heart of the son of Hamas is still for Hamas, or the palestinians.” I mean his heart is not for THE KINDOM OF CHRIST as a Christian should, but for the Palestinians ––– the antichrists!

    – – – – – – – – – –

    Zionism is secular. Not every Zionist is a Christian, but every Christian must be a Zionist! Because Zion is where our LORD reigns from!

    Jeremiah 23:5-6, 33:16
    “Behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “ That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; A King shall reign and prosper, And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. In His days Judah will be saved, And Israel will dwell safely; Now this is His name by which He will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.”

    How beautiful, when Christ reigns from Zion over all the earth!

    – – – – – – – – –
    “The Son of Hamas told this in a very loving and humble way on the video, that is the source of our debate.”

    Your this statement is baseless. The son of Hamas told this from the point view of SATAN! He NEVER MENTIONS THE JEWISH MESSIAH IS THE SOLUTION! NO! STOP WHITEWASHING HIM!

    These are what the son of Hamas said:

    “The demand for a Palestinian state, is a bad idea. The area do not have room for two states. Israel is not the problem in the Middle East. Israel is the solution to the Middle East.” ~Mosab Hassan Yousef

    “If Israel fails in the Middle East, the Western civilization will fail. It is our duty to protect and defend the state of Israel.” ~Mosab Hassan Yousef

    Defending Israel = defending the Western civilization?!

    Western civilization = ROME + Catholicism !!

    “Western culture (Western civilization) stems from two sources: the Classical Period of the the Graeco-Roman era and the influence of Christianity [Roman Catholicism].” ~wikipedia.org

    If you do academic studies in law etc. you will meet a lot of terms in Latin, the language of Rome!

    Wonderful. Now the solution to the jigsaw puzzle shows us the BEAST behind all these colorful bubbles of “love” and “peace” for Israel !!

    – – – – – –

    Now I doubt if I need to read the son of hamas! You keep whitewashing a filthy tomb though I have displayed its uncleanness before your eyes!

    What is the use of digging out more dead men’s bones to show you the truth? You won’t be convinced but whitewash them 😀

    Good night!

  11. After reading all the comments from both of my brothers, you Ivar and to you givethanks, i thank you both, for showing love for one another. One day jews and Arabs will love one another but for now we as christain (jews and gentile) better learn to discern. With my walk with The LORD i have come to realise that emotion is a good servant, but a very very deadly master. Walid Shoebat has given his testimony but has Mosab Yousef ever given his other then he converted to christianty? There are many converts but very few Deciples. Coverts that are NOT Disciples=0. Mosab is a 0

    1. Dear Gloria.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      Coverts that are NOT Disciples=0. Mosab is a 0

      My reply:

      I am a 00000. I have no value standing alone. I have no righteousness of my own. But just put a 1 in front of 00000. Than you get 10000. The 1 is Jesus. The Son of Hamas honors Jesus. So do I. He claims “allah” is a demon. So do I. He say he loves Israel. So do I. There are many like us…..1.00000000000000000000000……

    1. Thanks Gloria for being like minded 🙂

      I know I am very unpopular and usually all alone in a battlefield.

      We have to always remember that we are not fighting for ourselves, but for the Truth. Heaven or hell all depends on the Truth! Christ Himself is the Truth. We should never clothe the Truth with any garments we desire, but let Christ’s Righteousness clothe us.

      The Arab-Israeli conflict boils down to a TRUTH WAR!

      My Love and blessings to you and Ivar, in our Lord Jesus Christ!

      P.S.

      LORD = MASTER. We should not have our say. May we be faithful servants of the LORD.

  12. The following is from the son of hamas:

    http://sonofhamas.wordpress.com/category/personal/

    The son of Hamas eve posted a picture of a mosque on his blog, which I cannot copy it here. I hope everyone sees Mosab is still a Mulsim of hamas, a FAKE CHRISTIAN!

    In his mind, many Muslims are good, and if God is just, they should be saved!

    What does the Bible say about this?!

    “My grandmother had no idea who Jesus Christ is. She never heard of Buddhism or Hinduism or anything but Islam.

    I know that God is just and that he understands that there are hundreds of millions of Muslim women who sacrifice everything and know only Islam. They are just obedient and loyal and know nothing about God’s mercy, because they have no chance to hear about him or meet with him.

    I pray that God will have mercy on her soul, because she gave so much and received nothing and because she was faithful all her life to do what she believed he wanted her to do.” ~ Son of Hamas for Lady Fatima 😀

    In memory of a great lady
    In PERSONAL on August 29, 2010 at 03:25

    My mother’s mother, Fatima, died Friday morning. She was 85. She is my hero.

    Like 75 million other women in the Middle East, my grandmother never learned to read or write, so she could not even read the Qur’an. Yet, I guarantee that she was on her knees five times a day, every day of her life, reciting what she was taught to the only god she ever knew. All she memorized was a few little suras that didn’t even make sense to her.

    My grandmother was a beautiful young woman. Her husband died when she was in her thirties, and many Muslim men came and tried to marry her. But she didn’t want that. She devoted her life to raising her eight children, including her eldest son, my uncle Ibrahim, who you can read about in my book. She was a good, loving wife and mother.

    My grandmother worked hard as a housekeeper at a UN school to provide for her children. Every day, she got up at 4:30 to pray. She washed and dressed and fed her children, got them to school and went to work. Everybody loved her. She never offended anybody. She was a very honest person. When people die, friends and family try to remember the good parts of their lives, but I don’t remember anything bad about my grandmother.

    Two weeks before she died, she was thinking about me. I was very special to her. My family was there, and she was saying, “God bless you, Mosab” and “I pray for you, Mosab.” She knew that I turned my back on Islam, that I was disowned and everything. But her spirit kept blessing me, regardless.

    In her last hours at the hospital, my grandmother did not even recognize Ibrahim, but she kept on mentioning my sister Sabeela’s name, because Sabeela helped her so much in her life.

    I couldn’t be with my grandmother during her final days or hours. I can’t go now to say goodbye to her or call my mother to say I am sorry.

    But I can at least honor her in my blog.

    My grandmother had no idea who Jesus Christ is. She never heard of Buddhism or Hinduism or anything but Islam.

    I know that God is just and that he understands that there are hundreds of millions of Muslim women who sacrifice everything and know only Islam. They are just obedient and loyal and know nothing about God’s mercy, because they have no chance to hear about him or meet with him.

    I pray that God will have mercy on her soul, because she gave so much and received nothing and because she was faithful all her life to do what she believed he wanted her to do.

    1. Dear Give Thanks 1314.

      Shalom.

      You wrote, and quoted the Son of Hamas:

      “God bless you, Mosab” and “I pray for you, Mosab.” She knew that I turned my back on Islam, that I was disowned and everything. But her spirit kept blessing me, regardless.

      My comment:

      I think your campaign against this man should stop at this point. Please read his book. Inside the text with more mud sliding on this man, I read the line” “I turned my back on Islam”.

      Is it so difficult to understand the pain He feel for his family?

      Do you rejoice when your own family members struggle to find the truth about salvation, than you are really an evil person.

      Please take notice of what i just wrote. And please stop victimizing your self, because there are people who disagree with you in this open forum of debate.

      1. Dear all readers.

        Shalom.

        I have spammed Give Thanks 1314.

        The reason is hate towards an Arab who have turned His back on Islam, says in public that he loves Israel, and not to forget: Proclaim Jesus the Messiah as Lord.

        The debate on the Son of Hamas is closed.

  13. I promised myself that I should not write, but I can not help myself. givethanks1314 and Gloria J, do you think you are the only righteousness people on earth? Is not John. 3:16 enough?

    “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life”.

    “And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye”?

    You should spend your time to preach the gospel to Jew, Muslim and pagan.

    It is not you who will judge the son of Hamas or anyone else is saved. I am saved by grace not by anything else…. ..whosoever believeth in him ………

Comments are closed.