The restoration of the Jewish people to the mountains of Israel is a matter of sanctifying of God’s own name.
1. I will take you out of the nations.
2. I will gather you from all the countries.
3. [I will] bring you back into your own land.
4. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean.
5. I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.
6. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you.
7. I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
8. I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees.
9. I will be your God.
10. I will save you from all your uncleanness.
11. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful.
12. I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field.
13. I will resettle your towns, and the ruins will be rebuilt …like the Garden of Eden.
14. I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it.
God ends by saying that he will do all this in answer to prayer!
«This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Once again I will yield to the plea of the house of Israel and do this for them». (Ez 36:37) The restoration of Israel has only begun. Much more is in store as answers to prayer!
Source: Watchman International
First published 27.04.2010.