Ahmadinejad: Israelis should go back to original homes

Iranian president at ‘Intifada Conference’ says Palestinians should also “go home” and this would provide “simple solution” to solve conflict.

The Persians and the Turks unite around "allah", and join hands in their fight against Israel.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that in order to solve the Israel-Palestinian conflict, the “Palestinians should go home,” and “those that were brought [to Israel]” should as well, AFP reported.

Ahmadinejad said that this program would provide a “simple solution” to the “Zionist regime” should it wish “to solve the issue.”

The Iranian president made the comments during a two-day International Conference on Palestine, attended by diplomats from more than 20 nations.

He then questioned whether it “was a problem between Arab nations on the one hand and some Jews who have occupied the Palestinian lands on the other.”

Source: Jerusalem Post.

My comment:

The first intifada against the Jewish people is found in the book of Ruth in the Hebrew Bible.

The King of Persia was lured into a trap by an anti-Jewish ruler.  The plan was to get rid of the Jews, all of them.

Nazi-Germany represent the first modern day intifada. The same spirit that ruled in ancient Persia, took over the Government in Berlin.

The planning of the future intifadas, is not talking place in Tehran. The same Jew-hate that was exposed in the book of Ruth, is today found in the leadership of the Islamic republic of Iran.

20 nations have come to listen to the rabid Jew-hate of President Ahmadinejad. In the United Nations there were some few ambassadors who walked out when the devils representative spoke to the assembly. But the large majority of  the diplomats held their seats hot when Ahmadinejad spoke. Surely to fulfill the prophecies of the assembly of the wicked, trying to unite the World to believe that anti-Zionism and Jew-hate is the way forward for mankind.

Can the Jews go home to their original homes in Iran?

That would be like going back to the gas chambers in Germany.

Written by Ivar

One thought on “Ahmadinejad: Israelis should go back to original homes

  1. Re. Ahmadinejad: Israelis should go back to original homes ….
    and …. Palestinians should also “go home”

    But, but…, Israel is the home of the Israelites and so also IRAN. Doesn’t this prez. of Iran remember his country’s history? King Ahasuerus or (kashayarsha in Persian) married the beautiful Israelite-Benjamite girl whom he crowned queen and … long story short … then gave her half of his kingdom. So who should be IN and who should be OUT here and who should start to pack their bags?? The Messiah (Yeshua) is coming soon to sort that out…

    Next… Palestinians should also go home? Really??

    Well, the following was news to my ears recently. More than 60% of the Palestinians are Israelites who were forced to convert during the Ottoman period. They know who they are and they don’t want to budge from living by the side of Israel their brothers & their homeland. The rest of the 40% or less are the mixed breed that Alexander The Great had brought in and made to occupy Ashdod……((Zechariah 9:6-And a mongrel race will dwell in Ashdod, And I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.))
    Therefore, this 40% should find somewhere else to live.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s