The Pope is a lawless man who sins even when he prays

Prayer of the “Holy Father” to Our Lady of Fatima.

The Pope standing and praying in front of a statue in Portugal.

By Pope Benedict XVI

Source: CNA.

Our Lady,
 Mother of all men and women.

I come before you as a son
visiting his Mother,
and I do so in company
with a multitude of brothers and sisters.

As the Successor of Peter,
to whom was entrusted the mission
of presiding in the service
of charity in the Church of Christ
and of confirming all in faith and in hope.

I wish to present to your
 Immaculate Heart
the joys and hopes
as well as the problems and sufferings
 of each one of these sons and daughters of yours
 who are gathered in the Cova di Iria
or who are praying with us from afar.

Mother most gentle,
 you know each one by name,
you know each one’s face and personal history,
and you love them all
 with maternal benevolence
that wells up from the very heart of Divine Love.

I entrust and consecrate them all to you,

Mary Most Holy,
 Mother of God and our Mother.

(end of prayer)

Is there anything wrong with this prayer?

If you are not a Christian, I do not mind how you pray.

But when you claim to be the Vicar of Christ on Earth, the highest representative of Jesus, I need to pay attention. Because the Bible says a lawless man shall come, claim to be God (The Holy Father), and say all kind of blasphemy against the Word of God Most High.

Lets therefor do a deeper study of this prayer of the Pope.

Our Lady,
 Mother of all men and women.

The Bible says:

Genesis 3:20
Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

My comment:

First of all. Jewish Mary (Miriam) is not the mother of all men. Second: Jesus ordered His students to pray in His name, not the name of any lady or saint.

The Popes prayer to Our Lady of Fatima:

I come before you as a son
visiting his Mother,
and I do so in company
 with a multitude of brothers and sisters.

The Bible says:

Matthew 12: 47-49.
Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you. He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

The Pope prays at the foot of the statue of Our Lady of Fatima

My comment:

When the Pope visiting “his mother”, he is standing in front of a statue of wood or stone.

God is not impressed by a Pope who claim to have Virgin Mary as his mother. Jesus did not receive anyone because they claimed to have a relationship with him, through his mother. The scriptures orders us to come directly to Him.

The Popes prayer to Fatima:

As the Successor of Peter,
to whom was entrusted the mission
of presiding in the service
of charity in the Church of Christ
and of confirming all in faith and in hope.

The Bible says:

Acts 4:13

When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.

My comment:

Catholic priests are not unschooled men. They claim to be more wise than others, examined at their Papal seminaries. Their priesthood is presented as exclusive. They are the present day “teacher’s of the canon laws”, and Catholic doctrines that are not Biblical.

The Pope also claims to be infallible. But the Apostle Peter was not so.

The Bible says:

Galatians 2:11
[ Paul Opposes Peter ] When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong.

The Popes prayer to Fatima:

I wish to present to your
Immaculate Heart
 the joys and hopes
 as well as the problems and sufferings.

The Bible says:

Luke 2:24.

and to offer a sacrifice in keeping with what is said in the Law of the Lord: “a pair of doves or two young pigeons. (Mary was a Jewish lady, a sinner, who offered a sin offering).

Lets read The Law of Moses, about the offerings Mary offered in the Temple in Jerusalem.

Leviticus 12:8

If she cannot afford a lamb, she is to bring two doves or two young pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for her, and she will be clean.

My comment:

“Immaculate” means without stains of the original sin. To claim that Mary was not a sinner, is one of the biggest Papal bluffs of them all. And if we reject the fact that Jesus had a fully human Jewish mother, a sinner like all of us, we also rejects the human nature of Jesus. The Bible says rejecting the humanity of Jesus, is the very spirit of antichrist.

2 John 1:7
Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

The Popes prayer to Our Lady of Fatima:

of each one of these sons and daughters of yours
who are gathered in the Cova di Iria
or who are praying with us from afar.

The Bible says:

Luke 10:21
At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.

1 John 3:1
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

My comment:

The pope contradicts himself. He claims Mary was ever Virgin, still he claims she has Catholic sons and daughters. I guess they want to be her “Spiritual children”? But Jesus do not permit such idolatry. Master Jesus said become “little Children” of our Father God the Creator. He has many spiritual children.

Let me remind you that Satan has many Spiritual children. This created Jewish virgin told her people to be “Spiritual children” of God of Israel.

The Popes prayer to Fatima:

Mother most gentle,
you know each one by name,
you know each one’s face and personal history,
and you love them all
with maternal benevolence
that wells up from the very heart of Divine Love.

The Bible says:

John 2:3-5

When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.” Dear woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied, “My time has not yet come.” His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”

My comment:

It did not pay off to  ask the Mother of Jesus to help them. She told them to do whatever her son told them.

The Popes prayer to Fatima:

I entrust and consecrate them all to you,
 Mary Most Holy,
Mother of God and our Mother.

The Bible says:

Psalm 47:2
How awesome is the LORD Most High, the great King over all the earth!

Hebrews 13:11
The high priest carries the blood of animals into the Most Holy Place as a sin offering, but the bodies are burned outside the camp.

My comment:

No human being should be called “Most Holy”. It is a name used on Father God Him self, and His Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.

Source: Catholic News Agency, the Popes prayer to Fatima:

First published: July 21st, 2010.

Advertisements

89 thoughts on “The Pope is a lawless man who sins even when he prays

1. Very VERY good article and response. Eye opening and Truth! Scriptures tell us also that we are to call no man Father or even Teacher for their is but ONE FATHER (Almighty Father God) and ONE TEACHER (HOLY SPIRIT OF FATHER GOD.)Who reasons,Guides, Counsels and Reveals as well Rightly Dividing The Word and giving Understanding and Wisdom. Folks that staunchly state that the scriptures must be read or quoted by verse and chapter should remember the above fact so the scales will be removed from their eyes For Father Gods Holy Spirit RIGHTLY DIVIDES The Word and reveals.GREAT Points and Response you have made. You are a BlessingBlessings
    Gracie

1. Dear Gracie

Shalom, and love in Jesus the Messiah.

This weeks articles about the Roman Catholic Church, will not make me popular in the Catholic Movement, neither in Churches linked to The World Council of Churches. Because I expose their falsehood.

But I was not created to gain popularity. I was created to worship the living God, my Master the Messiah. I honor Him, regardless of the costs and consequences.

2. If you do not honor the mother of Jesus, you dishonor Jesus, Himself.

“All generations shall call me blessed”.

Do you call her blessed? If so, where on this blog have you done so?

1. Dear Creation by design.

Shalom, and welcome back with a short comment.

I am blessed. Still I am a sinner. The issue of Catholic Mary is not about her blessings. Its about the Catholic Church making her into a sinless pagan goddess. Catholic Mary is not the Jewish mother of Jesus. She is at best a fiction.

1. Dear creation by design.

Shalom, and let me explicit write: The mother of Jesus was a blessed woman. Blessed among women. Not above women. This statement should settle the issue, if I do love Jewish Mary (Miriam) or not.

3. I hope it does settle the issue, ivarfjeld. I do appreciate your expression of love for Mary. Jesus will determine if any have dishonored His mother – and I hope you have not. To love Jesus is to love what he holds dear also.

“But who am I, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?” Luke 1:43

That is true Christian humility, my friend. Notice how she honors the mother of the Lord in this way.

We may reconsider when we call Jesus’ mother “Jewish” since she was the first Christian believer also.

Let’s always be part of those generations who shall call her blessed, for being the mother of the Lord and having such a close union with Him.

1. Dear Creation by design

Shalom.

It is always advisable to quote more than one line from the Bible, to explain your point.

Lets see what happen when the two blood related family members met.

Luke 1:40-44.

40where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth.

It was Mary who greeted Elisabeth first. Most likely she bowed down, and touched the feet of the male family members, as the Jewish custom demanded.

43But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Elisabeth felt favored by Mary’s unexpected visit. She came as a big surprise.

44As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

The greetings of Mary reached Elisabeth’s ears. There must have been a lot of favor in the message.

In another relevant message from Jesus, He rebukes a lady that wants to flatter Him, using his Mother as an example.

Luke 11 26-28.

27As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, “Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you.”

28He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Lets learn from the full Gospel. Jewish Mary was a sinner, saved by her Son. I love her, but I do not worship her. Neither do I pray in her name. I pray to my Father in Heaven, in the name of Jesus. ONLY.

2. “we may reconsider when we call Jesus’ mother “Jewish” since she was the first christian believer also”???

*the first christians were all jews
      *outsiders gave up their idols and joined the others
      *peter and paul had a lenthy debate on circumcision, because others were now entering the faith
      *a jew is a jew from the mother’s side…jesus is THE KING of the jews (even the catholics know that one)
      *it’s all about the jews
      *read your bible

4. Let’s look again:

Luke 1:40-44.

43But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

Elisabeth felt favored by Mary’s unexpected visit. She came as a big surprise.

Why do you not like the phrase “mother of my Lord”? Do you think that Jesus had more than one mother? Do you disregard the nature of the love a son has for his mother? Do you disregard the commandment that calls for special honor for one’s parents?

The baby Mary carried caused St. John the Baptist to leap for joy. Mary carried the Savior, nourished Him, and was a true mother.

When Jesus was dying, one of his last words was love for His mother.

You seek to diminish that — and therefore dishonor Jesus in so doing?

1. Dear Creation by design

Shalom, and tanks for a reflective debate on this issue.

I have no objection to Elisabeth’s words, saying that her cousin sister was going to give birth to the Messiah. She is the mother of my Master. But the relevance of this fact, is much bigger than the person of Mary. God Him self was going to walk in flesh on Earth, as a complete human being.

Jesus could not have done so, if not being born by a human being. If He had The Holy Spirit as His father, and a goddess as His mother, Jesus of Nazareth was not human at all.

I guess Elisabeth was able to grasp the greatness of the favor that this young Jewish virgin had found in the eyes of the Creator God, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

5. “But who am I, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?” Luke 1:43

That Elizabeth said this does not mean we should PRAY to her. Only God is omni-present and omnipotent.

1. There has always been opposition too Father God and Christ Jesus as Almighty and Most High and trying to get into the Presense of Father God through Mary and not Jesus.

It is the same as trying to get there by a block of wood!It is the Name and The BLOOD of Christ Jesus by His perfect Sacrifice for the Redemption af all mankind and ONLY that that caused Father God to ‘Rent ‘tear’ the Veil’ from top to bottom when Christ Jesus commended His Spirit and Soul too Father God on the Cross that we COULD enter into Father Gods Presense.

To Pray too Father God in Christ Jesus Name is Honoring HIM and Christ Jesus as HE has stated the ONLY way.

Since there is and always been the Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I would think that would open some folks eyes.

NOWHERE in all the scriptures are we ever told (or even hinted at) that we would need or should pray too Mary to get too Father God. Being ‘Blessed’ means to be empowered and enabled to do a thing Father God has determined one to do.

Mary was very young when she came to be with child. She was empowered and enabled to accomplish this. Mary is the end result of all those before her in her lineage so if people pray too her they would get just as far as if they memorized all her lineage and prayed to them in proper succession till they got to her.

Why do people think to pray to Mary is a humility acceptible too Father God when HE Himself expressly states Christ Jesus, HIS only begotten and first born of many Bretheren the ONLY WAY.

It takes MORE humility to acknowledge Father God through His Son, our Saviour because THAT is what Father God established the ONLY way. Why can’t people see this?

6. I asked a Catholic priest (when I was Catholic) why we pray to Mary and why we believe she was sinless and he told me “Because it all goes back to goddess worship of the Pagans. We replaced the goddesses with Mary”

1. Dear Sue.

Shalom.

I feel you hit the core issue. You can not Christianize a pagan goddess, by over painting her statue, and call her “Mary”, the Mother of Jesus. Its a disgrace, and absolute blasphemy.

7. Greetings Ivarfjeld,

I found this to be an excellent and thoughtful response. Much better than I expected. Thanks. You are more sensitive and aware of the human interaction that Jesus undertook. Why did He? As you rightly said:

God Him self was going to walk in flesh on Earth, as a complete human being.

Those are wise words. He did not simply disregard His mother or treat her as if she was an unknown, anonymous person. That would not be human.

When we reflect on the love of mother and son – especially with Jesus’ love which is so great, we consider Him being true human (and true God).

If we see Mary through the eyes of Jesus, her son — it can open up a new path of understanding.

Again, that is excellent and well-considered. “The greatness of the favor”. We also should recognize Mary’s response to that overwhelming gift and favor. With a big gift, comes big responsibility. Jesus saw that and knew it intimately. He trusted her with His infancy and childhood.

Again, I appreciate your response and found it to be helpful.

1. Dear Creation by design.

Shalom.

Good to know, that I have blessed another person today. When I honor Jesus, I also honor all who believe, trust and obey Him.

2. jesus kept ALL the commandments without fault, because it is written that “no sin was found in Him” therefore he honored ALL those responsible for His being here and keeping him fed, clothed, etc
      be aware: to even mention mary being dishonored by her Son is a futile argument and a sin.

8. Praying to “Saints” is just as bad. Steven was the first martyr. You don’t see the apostles praying to Steven after he died. Jewish believers wouldn’t DARE pray to anyone but the LORD. It would be considered a form of idolotry. We can not divorce Christianity form Judaism. One fulfils the other.

9. Gracie, you are concerned here …

“trying to get into the Presence of Father God through Mary …”

But now we have seen Elizabeth. She got into the Presence of Jesus the Son of God through Mary.

1. Dear Creation by design.

You wrote:

My reply:

This is again Roman Catholic lies and deception. Was Mary perhaps carrying baby Jesus on her arm?

2. I must clarify to you that I am not concerned about getting to Christ Jesus or Father God THROUGH Mary. I met Jesus many many years ago when I was dead at less than two years of age and sat on His lap before He told me I had to return because my Mommy was crying and Praying too HIM. HE has always been in my life and at NO time have I sought Mary although I Praise Almighty and Most High Father God for and for HIS plan issued in the garden of Eden when He fortold of the ‘seed’ by which our Saviour would come. Do you not see that this was the very reason the enemy started killing babies then? Trying to kill all Jewish seed was his goal and he hasn’t stopped!You apparently enjoy scoffing and scorning the TRUTH and to gender questions and statements of strife but I assure you that whether you Believe, accept Christ Jesus as your LORD and SAVIOUR because HE died For YOU, or whether you choose not to, your eternal destination is based on your decision concerning this matter and your soul is of utmost importance, you have the final choice as long as there is life. Once there is none, your decision will be your destiny. There is no pergatory where people can be bought out or prayed out. Absent from the body present with The Lord or if you refuse HIM then it will be eternity in the presense of the very devil that hates the souls of ALL mankind because we are created in The Likeness and Image of Father God and Christ Jesus and Spiritually as The Holy Spirit.
      I don’t believe you are an ignorant person. You have been confronted with Truth and with wisdom and hope FOR you. Everything good. If you refuse, then that decision and your blood of your own soul is upon your own head and hands. I suggest that you stop arguing and scorning and take a look at the truth before you,seek Salvation Through Christ Jesus and Pray too Father God and THANK HIM for loving you so much that HE have His only begotten Son Christ Jesus that gave His LIFE for you that you could have eternal life and salvation.
      If you do so then we will Praise Almighty and Most High Father God in Christ Jesus Name and Rejoice.

10. Jewish believers wouldn’t DARE pray to anyone but the LORD. It would be considered a form of idolotry. We can not divorce Christianity form Judaism. One fulfils the other.

Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word.

Praise the LORD, all his heavenly hosts, you his servants who do his will.

Psalm 103:20-21

1. Dear Creation by design.

Shalom.

I guess Psalm 103: 20-21, said something like “obey his word”?

Its easy to quote all kind of Bible verses out of context, and use it to defend RCC doctrines.

11. Did Mary not bring Jesus to Elizabeth (even before He was born)?

Don’t let your hatred prevent you from admitting that Mary brought Jesus to you also.

Jesus said to the apostle: “Behold your mother”.

Are you an apostle, Ivarfjeld?

1. Dear Creation by design

You wrote:

Jesus said to the apostle: “Behold your mother”.

Are you an apostle, Ivarfjeld?

My reply:

Do you feel I need to have a statue of Catholic Mary in my house, so Jesus can bring her to me?

Yes I am a student of Jesus. But unlike John, I was not physically present at the cross. So I can not take her to my house, and give her shelter. See. Her husband was missing at the scene in Jerusalem.

You foolish brood of RCC vipers. Repent or perish.

12. It is very easy to defend Catholic doctrine using the Bible — yes, true!

I hope you thank God every day for the Catholic Church which gave you the Bible.

1. Dear Creation by design.

Shalom.

The RCC giving us the Bible. You must be joking.

The RCC burnt at stake, people who wanted to translate the Bible into English and German, and giving each family a copy of the scriptures.

For hundreds of years, there was a ban on having Bibles in Catholic homes. It was only the priest who were allowed to read the scriptures. It was in Greek or Latin, and most church goers did not have a clue of what was going on.

Now we have. We can read, and we can obey Jesus of the Bible.

2. ALL Holy Scriptures were first written in the languages that the isrealites were speaking at the time – right down to the book of Revelations

their descendants (what we now call jews) were hunted like game because they kept these written Holy Messages well hidden – some hid them in their floor boards, some in a box burried in the ground in the yard,…whatever it took to keep them safe from those who persecuted them for safeguarding them

they will recieve a crown of Righteousness

13. Perhaps you think that Mary is a statue.
    When your hatred and bitterness dissipates, you will understand more.
    Until then, I wish you the best.

1. Dear Creation by design

Shalom, and welcome back at any time.

Do I feel that Catholic Mary is a statue? I guess you ask the wrong person. Take a look inside every RCC home.

The Jews were not allowed to make images and idols of any created being, humans as well as animals. Mary of the Bible must be crying tears of blood in Heaven to see what kind of mockery the RCC have done, promoting her to be a pagan goddess. Shame on you.

1. Dear Creation by design

You wrote:

Is it a sin to falsify the Word of God?

Well, you are doing so. Please go down on your knees in this very moment, and ask Jesus of the Bible to forgive you. He will save you, if you stop indulging in this kind of falsehood.

14. You might ask some of your Protestant heroes about murder and torture.

But it’s informative that you cannot defend your own teachings and must attack Catholicism.

15. Images of two golden cherubim of glory, representing angels of heaven were engraved and placed on the ark.

So, it’s quite easy to see the lies and falsehoods here.

16. I know all about Catholicism. I was one for all of my life until recently. Attended FUS and studied alpologetics. Why are you being so argumentative and divisive?

The Lord opened my eyes to the truth. I pray you will have eyes to see.

You can see it all in plain sight.

Maybe you can explain why the RCC supports the luciferian UN? why the pope has called for a new world order? Why they hold the religion of Islam in “high esteem”? Why they want a Palestinan state? Why they want a world political authority? Why they are pushing for Immigration reform World Wide?

17. Thanks for your kind words, Gracie. I have seen the Truth — Jesus gave us one, true Church and it is the Catholic Church. There is no other way around that fact. If I follow you, I will end up on a contradictory an ahistorical foundation. It is supported by your own opinion – in violation of the apostolic tradition received in the Early Church. The testimony of Christian ages past shows that believers belonged to the Church, they were united with the bishops, and they accepted the teachings of the Councils. If I follow the subjective notions given here, I could abandon the Creeds, the Council of Nicea and of the inspiration of the Bible itself.
    How do you know the Bible is inspired? You can’t know that because it wasn’t given to you.
    I know it because it was given to the Catholic Church, as Jesus planned. The Catholic Church, through the Synods of Hippo, 393 A.D., and Carthage, 397 and Carthage 419 — collected, codified and gave us the Canon of scripture.
    You use this very Canon today without even knowing that it came from the Catholic Church.
    So, if I follow you I will become ignorant of these facts and fall from the apostolic faith, preserved through the centuries.
    Instead, you can’t even agree with what the Protestant Reformers taught. Your faith is torn apart by individual opinions – none have God-given authority.
    When I point out your errors, instead of defending your own view, you attack the Catholic Church.
    That makes sense because you don’t really have a view to defend. Your ideas conflict with other Protestants. This ends in secularism and eventually unbelief. You have no certainty. I do not see that you have any Faith at all — what can you show me? A non-existent church which teaches doctrines that you make up for yourself?
    How am I supposed to follow that kind of belief?
    Its enough for me to see how wrong you are and hope that you will learn and grow deeper.

18. sueliz — you ask about “divisive” …

Have you taken some time to read ivarfjeld’s blog?

Does it seem divisive to you?

19. Creation,

Yes, I daily read Ivar’s blog. I believe he exposes what needs to be exposed.

You did not answer my post above about the new world order ect.

20. Creation,

Does your name refer to creation vs. evolution? Because the church says it’s ok to believe in evolution. They also say it’s ok to believe in space aliens and say they may be free from original sin. Just wondering if you knew about that.

21. sueliz,

It’s best to refer to official teachings of the Catholic Church when you’re searching for answers like this. You can use the Catechism of the Catholic Church as a reference. You can use dogmatic statements from Councils or Encyclicals. I think you must know that from your Catholic background.

So, there’s nothing in those sources about the UN or about aliens. The Pope and bishops are entitled to opinions, but the faithful are only bound by official teaching which is validated by the Magisterium.

As for evolution, Catholics are permitted limited belief in that theory. One can believe in microevolution, for example. Materialistic-evolutionary theories are condemned by the Catholic Church though:

COMMUNION AND STEWARDSHIP:
    Human Persons Created in the Image of God

In continuity with previous twentieth century papal teaching on evolution (especially Pope Pius XII’s encyclical Humani Generis ), the Holy Father’s message acknowledges that there are “several theories of evolution” that are “materialist, reductionist and spiritualist” and thus incompatible with the Catholic faith. It follows that the message of Pope John Paul II cannot be read as a blanket approbation of all theories of evolution, including those of a neo-Darwinian provenance which explicitly deny to divine providence any truly causal role in the development of life in the universe. Mainly concerned with evolution as it “involves the question of man,” however, Pope John Paul’s message is specifically critical of materialistic theories of human origins and insists on the relevance of philosophy and theology for an adequate understanding of the “ontological leap” to the human which cannot be explained in purely scientific terms.

1. Again, as a well-informed Catholic you probably knew that, but I just wanted to remind you.

I am no longer a Catholic, creation.

22. Did you know about the 1986 interfaith prayer meeting P JP 2 had with witch doctors, spiritist’s, Buddhists, Sikhs, Christians, Orthodox, ect. ? He allowed Buddah on the altar to be worshiped during this service. He said the unification of their prayers were ‘creating an energy for world peace’. You did not address the facts that PJP2 and PB16 both called for a new world order. The merging of religion is all about the one world religion spoken about in the book of Revelation. You did not mention anything about Islam. In the Catechism it says:

# 841 The Church’s relationship with the Muslims. “The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.”[330]
    # 842 The Church’s bond with non-Christian religions is in the first place the common origin and end of the human race: All nations form but one community. This is so because all stem from the one stock which God created to people the entire earth, and also because all share a common destiny, namely God. His providence, evident goodness, and saving designs extend to all against the day when the elect are gathered together in the holy city. . .[331]
    # 843 “The Catholic Church recognizes in other religions that search, among shadows and images, for the God who is unknown yet near since he gives life and breath and all things and wants all men to be saved. Thus, the Church considers all goodness and truth found in these religions as ‘a preparation for the Gospel and given by him who enlightens all men that they may at length have life.’

This is ALL FALSE.

23. Here are some facts for you. The Roman ‘church’ was present when Christ Jesus Ministered. The ‘Temple’ was HERODS Temple and the Roman ‘church’ copied taking taxes’ after the Jewish manner of taking 1/2 a denario per ‘poll’ or head count once a year for the upkeep of the Temple and the needs of those that had little or nothing.From the RRC ‘church’ came then the practice of taxing the people as a general rule.
    This was TAXES and NOT tithes! Twelve times Christ Jesus called men that chose to follow HIM from all walks INCLUDING Tax Collectors for the RCC! As Christ Jesus called each of them He said ‘Come and Follow ME’
    There is a difference between a Synagog and Temple and a ‘church’ which is a word of poor translation because it is in fact the word ECCLESIA or The Called OUT.If you have ever studied The WAY, you would see more than just a difference of what the ‘churches’ say and practice and demand of Congregations as opposed to Christ Jesus WAY! If you have read scriptures for yourself you would know that when ELI died that the ‘Glory Of The Lord had departed the Temple’ and those that followed after Eli would die early and beg office for the sake of bread in their house. These were what was in the ‘Herods Temple’ when Christ Jesus Ministered. Why do you think they hated Him so? Because He spoke the truth to them and they did not want to acknowledge their sin! They who killed the prophets and sought continuously to kill HIM. What did Christ Jesus say too them? He said they loved to dress in royal colors and pray loud prayers in public and they would go great distances to cause one to become a proselyte and then stand in the door forbidding them access to the truth! HE called them asps and vipers! NO, Christ Jesus did not give the RRC as THE church!The RCC would not even acknowledge Him publically except to slither around in the shadows and make deals with judas of iscariot for Christ Jesus’ Betrayal! Christ Jesus told them they were whited cups on the outside but on the inside they were full of dead mens bones! Do you know what He was saying? Those they murdered they kept the ‘secrets’ of their involvement INSIDE and denied the truth of everything! The fact that Christ Jesus said what He did too them caused their hearts to tremble because they KNEW exactly what He meant. After that they had other people come and try to trick Christ Jesus with stupid questions and riddles but they themselves could not stand in the Presense of His Truth!
    If you find the RRC so full of life and hope then ask yourself WHY are you here? Are you not ‘seeking’ truth? When Truth has been shared with you then you attempt to refute it and call everyone liars when in fact everyone has told you the same truth repeatedly!
    If you prefer catholisim then maybe they have the truth you are searching for according to what you want to hear!I do not recall Christ Jesus ever debating the Truth. He simply SPOKE it. Those of Truth accepted it with Joy and those that did not simply wanted to debate it or scoff and scorn or try to trip Him up with their twisted questions designed to cause strife. It never worked then and it will not work now.I Pray you will seek HIM and not argument from HIS. I Pray you seek HIS Truth and not call Truth a lie! I Pray for your soul and salvation.
    Take heed to what you seek. You seek truth, you are given truth and now you must choose. No one can do that for you. The Truth stands. No more debating and arguing useless points that are nothing more than snares to the souls of those that have been ‘netted’ in by the fowler.

24. Gracie,
    I appreciate your sincere words.
    Unfortunately, I see many lies and falsehoods told on this site.
    If you want to convince me of the truth, you really should know what you’re talking about first.
    To follow you, I would need to see more goodness, beauty and truth in what you’re saying. Learn about the history of the Church from the Early Fathers. That would help.
    As for why I am here … I try to help Ivar as he struggles to learn. I hope he and all here will come into the Catholic Church where I have found joy and hope myself.
    If you and Ivar have a better way, I am open to learning about that also. But so far, I see lies and confusion and ignorance about important matters — so that does not help me.
    Thanks again and God bless.

1. Dear Creation of design, and other readers.

Shalom.

I can see that you have enjoyed a nice debate, while I needed to sleep.

We can all debate till we get blue in our face. But it will be of no use. The spirit of the true God and the spirit of the anti-Messiah does not go well together.

All that is not revealed by the Holy Spirit, is wisdom of this World.

All people in the RCC will look up on this site as lies and falsehood. The truth of the Gospel is foolishness to all who are perishing. You can hardly imagine what people connected to the RCC have done in their bid to get this site off the air.

But for people who have been born from above, what we in Christianity calls – born again – this site is a flow of living water. The story is in the pudding. All truth seekers will rejoice when the falsehood of the Papal system is exposed.

But almost 500 years after the Reformation, the faithful Papists have learned nothing. The Bible says that they will not leave their idols of wood and stone, and end up in the lake of fire with Satan and the false Prophet.

25. The carm.org site that sueliz posted is a good example. The author makes claims but does not show where the Bible supports his ideas.

Anybody can make up opinions. Why ask carm.org anything? They have no authority at all.

26. sueliz – you may want to read again where I answered that. The NWO has nothing to do with Catholic doctrine. It’s a question of political or social structure and is subject to change depending on cultural or economic conditions. Catholics are not required to promote a NWO. The Popes you mention have not given a detailed plan. Most of the idea is a call for nations to work together to support justice for those in need. Certainly, you and your friends in Israel should be happy that the UN created their nation-state after WWII also, right?

27. I just re-read the thread and can’t find where you answered about the NWO. Forgive me if I missed it.

The UN does not have the power to create states.

The church was never meant to be a political power.This power makes concordats with nations to be able to rule through civil law. That is how the Church managed to kill millions during the Inquisition while still keeping their hands ‘clean’.

The church is not just calling for nations to ‘work together’. With all due respect, that is somewhat naive.(and I am not trying to be insulting at all)The church wants world government and makes that clear in the last encyclical “caritas in veritate”.
    The church also wants binding international law concerning “global warming” which is a big lie.
    Former Vice President Al Gore declared that the Congressional climate bill will help bring about “global governance.” Who is also pushing for this? The Pope, because he also wants the world government written about in the book of Revelation.

28. http://www.mideastweb.org/misrael.htm

Israel was created in 1948, after UN Resolution 181 partitioned the territory of the British Mandate for Palestine into two states for Jews and Palestinian Arabs.

The Jewish state would have had no legitimacy without support from the U.N.
    Israel sought that support from the U.N. and continues to do so today.

on November 29, 1947, the United Nations voted to created two states, one Arab and one Jewish, out of the former British mandate of Palestine. The world body played an integral role in fashioning the original two-state solution that the international community so desperately seeks today.

That the only ones holding celebrations today were Jewish groups is, some might argue, hardly surprising. After all, back in November 1947, it was the Jews who, from Tel Aviv to Buenos Aires, danced and cried tears of joy when the international community voted to recognize the revival of a Jewish homeland.

So, like the Israelis, sueliz – you should be crying wiht joy and thanking God for the U.N.

29. I’m sorry but when one see’s their own opinion and doctine as the truth and uses that opinion and doctrine to attempt to convert through the sheer force of persistence of denial of anything other than ones own opinion and doctrine it becomes harrassment akin to stalking and obsession.
    Discussion Closed.

30. Hi,
    I am born again christian from Montenegro(country dominantly orthodox) and I have to disagree with you creation in regards to your claim that the Bible was given to the catholic church in 393 AD etc., since orthodox and catholic church were still one at the time. Therefore, it was not exclusively given to one of the churches, but to all mankind for their salvation to learn about the Truth and be saved. I’ve read your discussion and I belive the central point of it is that praying to fallen and sinfull human beings (Mary, Peter or anyone else) is idolatry in the eyes of the God Almighty. Thus, it is something those who say to be followers of Jesus Christ should not do.

31. ivarfjeld, Bless Almighty Father God for Blessed sleep and the renewal of physical strength. I agree with you that in the end, we who are born of His Spirit heard HIS voice when HE called and answered yes Hallelujah.

I have a Brother that was a Devout Catholic and was to be ordained a Cardinal. He said he got there to the appointed place and a man he had never seen and did not know motioned him to follow him.

They ascended many steps in a hidden stairway. Once there the man opened a book and showed my Brother (in Christ) many dark things and the Black pope. He said his blood ran cold. The ‘man’ was no longer there. He went back down the way they had come and left. He refused to be a part of what he had learned.

He began to recieve threats and in the Spirit he was told to send his wife and family to safety for the Jesuits were coming to kill him and them.

He did as he was led to do. He saw the ‘men’ that came but they did not find him. There are many other things but from this alone anyone that is not blind can see for themselves the RCC is NOT a body of compassion or love of Christ Jesus although there are those that have and WILL come out from among the lies and false worship and for these I pray.

My Prayers are with you and as I say, Almighty and Most High Father Gods Strength in Christ Jesus Name is our courage. Your Faith and Commitment are strong. You are a Blessing to me and those of all that are Born Again, New Creations, Dead to the world and worldly with our lives hidden in Father God with Christ Jesus.

Blessings Blessings Blessings
    Gracie

1. Dear Gracie.

Shalom, and very good morning from my side of the Planet.

I have only one reply to your message. Wow. Your Brother is like a Martin Luther. A Prince in Germany had to keep him hidden in a Castle, to avoid the translator of the Bible from being beheaded or burnt at stake.

I feel we will have a lot to talk about, when we finally can debate over a good cup of coffee. Blessings.

2. Gracie,
      How was it that he was almost a cardinal and also married? Do you mean that he left the RCC and then married? Just curious.

32. The warning came AFTER he refused Cardinalship by several years so he married after. There were three seperate attempts made on his life after he left the Catholic Church.His wife is a lovely woman, both are precious Spirit filled Born again Believers with a beautiful family.
    Hope this answered your curiosity and it was a good question. Thank you
    Blessings
    Gracie

1. Dear Gracie

Shalom.

Did the warning come after he refused Cardinalship?

This news about his marriage, is also strange news. Most Cardinals are old men, fare above 60 years of age.

Than there must be other reasons, for why he left the RCC.

I have not come across one single RCC Archbishop, who have refused to become a Cardinal. This seems not to be a trustworthy testimony.

Does this Bishop who refused to become a Cardinal, have a wife and children? A “beautiful family”.

Gracie.

Please tell us the truth.

1. I’m not in a habit of lieing. He said he had gone to take rites and then the following as I have told you. This is what I have told you.
        Being in no way connected with the Catholic church or its pracrices I would be unable to give you process, What I have told you is what I was told.This makes it hearsay I guess but none the less it is what I was told, do with it as you will, believe it or don’t believe it as you will is all I can say to you and anyone else that wants to know. If relating something told me by a Brother and a friend produces an inquiry into his life and experiences it would probably have been better of me to have said nothing and for that I apologize. It appears to have gotten everyones undies in a bunch and most certainly that was not the intention.Simply put as simply as I can put it, I relayed something that was told to me about 17 years ago and I had no reason to disbelieve him then or now. It would be better for each of you to disbelieve me than he for assuredly it was not he that gave the information to you in discussion.
        It seems everyone is placed under inquisition today. My apologies to all and I won’t bother you again.
        Blessings
        Gracie

2. Dear Gracie.

Shalom, and thanks for this important additional information.

And please bother us again. You are my sister in faith.

I am a journalist by profession, and I demand facts. That your story is 17 years old, and transmitted orally was all I needed to know.

It is human to forget details, and not be aware of the RCC rules of promotion.

Love and grace. Return to sender.

33. That’s an interesting story, Gracie. What’s your brother’s name? In order to be named a Cardinal he had to be a bishop first. I’d like to research which diocese he was consecrated for and some information about his history.
    Thanks.

1. I am sure you would. You who see’s no wrong in the RCC.

You who believes everyone lies and you alone know all there is to know about the RCC. The fact is you do NOT know as much as you attempt to convince others that you do or you would not be so busy trying to label everyone a liar.

You who see nothing wrong worshipping idols and praying to someone other than that which Father God Himself has stated to do. You search and search looking for answers and Christ Jesus IS the answer and the only answer!

If you have so much access to all records then you would easily be able to find the information without even his name.
      I actually feel sorry for you. You aren’t in the least concerned with the Salvation of souls only in turning others from faith and Salvation. Why is that?

Why are you so interested in turning Believers away from Christ Jesus and Father God and The Word … HIS Word … which is clear and precise.

Apparently you do not read the word for yourself, why?

Have you been told it will hurt you? Go ahead and follow your masters if you wish but if you are concerned with souls then witness to the lost and before you do that be sure to know that anyone that hurts the least in the Kingdom of God, in faith in Christ Jesus, it will be better for such a one to have a millstone tied about his neck and cast into the sea.

Misrepresenting Father God and His Word is perjury. You say there was no Bible BUT there WAS and still IS The Torah and The Prophets and you would do well to remember that.Jesus told the Apostles and Disciples to Go into the whole world and PREACH (share The Good Way) He did not say build buildings, form doctrines and traditions and denominations and philosophies of man that devide souls and to which The Apostle Paul warned all Believers against.

Nothing discussed here and none of your rhetoric has a single thing to do with Salvation and The Redemption of souls. You have spoken of NOTHING but the RCC and upholding of its practices. You are exposing yourself and your intentions by your constant reference to what you know, what you can do, what you believe and how everyone else is wrong.

What has my Brother in Christ have to do with anything you have been so ardently pushing?

What has it to do with the Salvation of Souls and The Redemption of mankind that you would want to ‘research it?’

Get you a Hebrew English Bible and READ it! Pray for understanding but a word here, Pray to the Father Almighty and Most High God that hears and answers Prayers through Christ Jesus Name and none other.

34. Montenegro,
    Catholic and Orthodox agree on the origin of the Bible. It was not from 393 a.d. but from the apostles then given to the Church. East and West were one at the time. Without the Church, there would be no Canon of scripture today since the Councils I referenced compiled and authorized the books – sorting through many non-inspired writings. You can review the history of the early Church and find Christians acting in union with the Church, through the bishops. Catholic and Orthodox agree on that also. Protestants did not exist until over 1,500 years later.

1. Creation by design.

Shalom.

Here we go again. I can see you are a RCC student. We need to shake and stir you a bit.

Which scriptures were Jesus quoting from?

The Bible is Jewish. It was written down by Torah observant Jews.

The New Testament canon of the Bible, was a Church process, to make a solid booklet out of the Jewish revelations written down since 1.000 B.C. The Apostles were Jews. The Gospel writers all Jews, less Luke that might have been a proselyte to Judaism.

Who were present at the Church councils in 325 A.D onwards, who settled the Cannon?

Bishops from all over the known Christian World. The minority of them, Papists who submitted to the Emperor of Rome. That was going to change. By force from Rome. One by one those who did not submit to the Papal system, was brought to silence. One at a time.

Let me remind you that Baptists never submitted to Rome. Neither did the Eastern Churches, from Jerusalem and East to the shores of Kerala in India. The gates of Hell never won over the true Church of the Messiah.

35. Blessings and Shalom
    Sometimes when I feel exceptionaly close to Family Memebers in Faith I say a bit more than I should and that was of those times. Again, my apologies and I am very thankful I didn’t share more for the simple reason that those matters were not mine to discuss publically which was wrong for me to breech that fact.
    I will be more attentative to what I post or respond to in the future. Trust is something that should be held in highest regard at all times and because of my oops I brought unwarranted attention to a Brother that I should not have done.
    You demand truth and I expect it. When it is determined someone is lieing willfully to me I walk circumspectly around that person thereafter. My Daddy would say, never believe a liar twice. A good rule to keep.Some years ago I dealt with Senators, Congress critters, Judges the whole litnay and with the exception of one Judge, all the rest lied about everything they were asked about, most of whom owned up to the truth ‘off the record’ at one time or another. It is easy to see why this nation is in the shape it is in because many if not most had a testimony of salvation. I was shocked at first and then recently learned the 501c3 churches had recieved ‘contracts’ to sign to become extended fed agents and a female so called leader publically addressed the Catholic church to tell them what they (in dc) wanted to be ‘preached’ from the pulpits. Within weeks we have seen denominations publically turn against Israel.There are souls out there in need of Salvation, Redemption, Encouragement and Comfort and when I see folks give little to no regard to the souls of man or concern for the innocents and elderly my heart aches and I become indignant when I see and hear people push a ‘denomination or church’ based solely on doctrine and NOT sincere desire for the souls of mankind and Honoring The One Who alone is Worthy of All Praise and Glory and Honor in Christ Jesus Name I think about those of Tender faith and easily swayed because they have not grown but should in fact be protected by we that are older and nurtured. These things are very important to me because I see Responsibility as a Privelege. I appreciate you very much and the work you do in bringing truth to the souls of mankind. Thank you and Blessings
    Gracie

36. My daer brothers and sister in the Lord pls do not think dat RCM are worship Mary not at all we do not worship her but we honour her because her is the Mother of our Lord and the Bible side that all generation will call her blessed and as long i live i will honour her. May God of heaved bless you all in Jesus name Aman.

1. What then do you do with the scripture that states every knee shall bow to The Name of Christ Jesus, KING of Kings and LORD of Lords and Worship Almighty God who ALONE is Worthy of ALL Praise and Glory and HONOR.
      There are statues and Prayers and Worship and Honor allegated too Mary to make supplication too Father God. Where in scripture does appear that Mary is a part of the GodHead?
      Mary was Blessed (enabled and empowered and protected to give ‘birth’ to Christ Jesus because Father God so stated in Genesis that the Saviour would be ‘born’ of the ‘seed’ of woman and the enemy would bruise His Heel but our Saviour would Bruise his head.
      We are told to Pray TOO Father God in Christ Jesus Name. There are NO scriptures stating to pray too Mary to get to Father God in Christ Jesus Name. If that were the case there would be no need of Christ Jesus and His Death Burial and Ressurection would have meant nothing. The plan was laid in the book of Genesis, The Book of beginnings.To what purpose would all Father God said be if it was to the woman to whose seed He was to be born would have pre eminence OVER Him? Common sense alone would declare these truths but people have been decieved and have placed their trust in leaders that call themselves ‘fathers’ to which Father God said we were to call NO man Father on earth or in Heaven and that being stated where then does one get that Mary somehow was placed BEFORE Christ Jesus? She isn’t! She Never was! Being Blessed is not being DIVINE! She must surely weep because as she told the servants concerning the wine at the Marriage in Caanan, Do as HE (Jesus tells you) She honored Him and none then went after her to ask her to approach Christ Jesus again about any matter.Why then do meer men tell congregations that ‘Honoring’ Mary OVER Christ Jesus and Father Gods own Word be anything other than idolitrous and Disobedient and Rebellious too Father Gods Word and Instruction. For meer men to do such a thing is misleading souls and corrupting their congregations. Read The Word and Discover the Truth.

37. Gracie,
    If your brother was going to be named a Cardinal, he would have to be an archbishop of a major archdiocese first. An archbishop who suddenly left the Church to get married? It didn’t happen.
    Your Daddy was right about liars. We should not fabricate false stories in order to express our hatred against others. Yes, I look for Truth — as well as trust. I hope you will learn from this and not do it again.

38. The matter has been dropped and you can think and say what you wish, you do anyway. You are still like a dog with a bone content only with refudiations and assults evidence of a little mind and big mouth.
    None of the discussion had or has anything what so ever to do with YOU personally and what you think is of little value to me at this point.
    Have a nice day.

39. Gracie – please remember that when you attack Catholics and spread hatred against us, it can become personal. Many go so far with their hatred of Catholics that they insult and defame Jesus’ own mother. We need to have more love in our hearts than that. And yes, our brothers and sisters should have value to us. I accept your apology and will move along. Best regards to you and may God bless you also.

1. Please allow me to reiterate here, It is NOT hatred to attempt to share truth for the sake of those seeking truth. Truth apparently is what ever is acceptable to the ‘feel good’ receptors in some and I have noticed there is more awareness concerning the ‘operations’ of the RCC than souls being saved too the Glory of God in Christ Jesus Name and none other. I do not apologize for truth or for sharing, except for that to which it was not mine to share, that I should not have done and apologized up down and sideways for that. The Salvation of souls is to Father Gods Glory and not the glorifying of man or any ‘church’ or denomination, doctrine, philosophy or tradition irredgardless of who it is. Scriptures have been given repeatedly and for those interested in truth can search them out and search their hearts. For those that choose not to then they of course made their decision. That is NOT hatred.That is love of Christ Jesus Father God and the souls of mankind. My stand on the what I have said is firm and not open to debate and will not be subverted by any attempts to apply the theory that love is to accept folks following scripturally wrong practices and say nothing is an absolute blasphemy. While I as a human being have faults the same as others, anyone can attack me personally and it matters not. If I do something I should not have done I will apologize for it and ask forgiveness for the sake of the one(s) I may have hurt even unintentionally but not because someone attempts to slur, slam or slander me.
      You have the right to your opinion, choices and decisions and calling people liars does not alter the fact that there are others that just may be looking for truth and anyone attempting to frighten or intimidate them into giving up will have much to answer for one day.I have sense about the battle you wage against Believers other than members of the RCC and why you oppose anything and anyone other than the RCC. Since I hate word wars I will waste no more time on the matter of what anyone may think or speak of me as a person because that with a nickle is still worth only 5 cents!If you love souls of mankind then I Pray for you but if your love is centered only on the RCC then I Pray your eyes are opened and until then I will no longer debate or converse on the matter of your opinions and rants.
      Have a nice Day.

2. Dear Creation by design.

You wrote:

My reply:

What did the Catholic priests and Bishops do with all these sexually abused children? I guess, they did get to personal.

I feel you should be careful, throwing stones on others, when you sit in a glass house. First make your own house in order.

40. It is false to think that only Catholics existed since the time of Christ. From the earliest days, there has been disagreements. No early apostles/diaciples preached a 1 Church: only faith in Jesus (read NT as it is everywhere in NT). “And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.” (Matthew 8:20 KJV). Be Leary then of a Church that encourages us to lay our heads in Her boat, for if Christ had no where to lay his head then neither shall His believers.

41. The first Christians were not catholic. Read Acts and see. Catholicism wasn’t around for over 200 years after that. And the true Biblical Christians existed in all periods of history, since the Book of Acts. They didn’t appear with Martin Luther. There were tons of true Christians before Luther was even born. Who else would the catholic institution have been killing for all those centuries?

1. Please explain to me this historical quote Alex??? Before Luther was Catholicism on Western Euorpe and the East the Orthodox……..before 1054 AD, There was Christians, who were CATHOLIC wgich GREEK for “UNIVERSAL” on the European continent!!!!!!!!! Do your reasearch boy!!!

“Where the Bishop is, there let the multitude of believers be;
      even as where Jesus is, there is the Catholic Church”
      Ignatius of Antioch, 1st c. A.D

1. What a farce. I go to the Bible, you go to man’s words. That’s catholic for you.

The Bible is the Word of God.

Your hot air is from the sinful heart beating in your chest.

42. Scotty:
    You write with alot of pride, hatred & arrogance: ‘do your research boy’! With that tone, u only encourage people away from RCC & u solidify in their hearts the arrogance that lies in a church in error. So what if Ignatius used the word ‘catholic’? Catholics & non-Catholics alike ALL agree that the Catholic church was founded by an Emperor named Constantine. Before then, during & after, their have been Christians who disagreed & did not join RCC. Read NT & u will see there have been different churches in different cities ( some agreed; some disagreed) from the very get-go!

1. Constantine started the Catholic Church? oh really? Give the date and resources……and objective resources!!! How can you say that without proof or source!!

If you say 314 AD, you are very wrong when that is the Treaty of Milan, which states to allow Christianity to be worshiped in the Empire without persecutions!! Plus you equate the Edict of Milan, (legalizing and tolerating the Church) as the establishment of a State Church. You all ignore the fact that Christianity did not become the State Religion in Byzantium, nor did Paganism die out for a couple of centuries. They are great at ignoring both Catholic, Jewish and Secular Historians as a conspiracy to hide the truth, and accepting their own historians who rewrote history 1800 years later.

The word: Catholic comes from the Latin words Cata Holic. Cata is the root of the word: “Category” which has a very similar definition, and the word: “Holic” I THINK is the, or a root of the word: “Whole”, and basically means the same thing. “Holic” is where the rumor that Catholic means: “Universal” comes from, which in modern comprehension, isn’t far from the truth. The word: “Catholic” is a merging of the two. Sort of like how we merged the words: “What’s up” in to: “Wassup”.

The word: “Catholic” was made by the early apostles around 100 years after the year of our Lord (Ano Domini, or AD) for rather obvious reasons. Originally, it was how they described themselves in short words, but eventually became a title. In other words, it and the belief system didn’t come together. The belief system came first, and the name came later, and later was over 200 years BEFORE Constantine began Rome’s conversion to Christianity.

If you want to go after Constantine I, you are at a lost cause. Constantine converted to Christianity and installed the already existing religion in to Romes establishment.

Many people argue that the Catholic Church is not the Church founded by Jesus Christ beginning with Peter and the Apostles. One argument often made is that the phrase “Catholic Church” does not appear within the pages of Scripture.

Aside from the fact that this argument is weak since the words “trinity” and “Bible” are not contained in Holy Writ either, is it really true that the Catholic Church is not named in the Bible? Well, take a look at the following verse from the Acts of the Apostles, and decide for yourself:

Acts 9:31 (Greek)
      ἡ μεν ουν εκκλησια καθ᾽ὁλης της ιουδαιας και γαλιλαιας και σαμαρειας ειχεν ειρηνην οικοδομουμενη και πορευομενη τω φοβω του κυριου, και τη παρακλησει του ἁγιου πνευματος επληθυνοντο.

Act 9:31 (Transliteration)
      aye men oon ekklaysiaye kath olays tays ioodayeas kaye galilayeas kaye samarayas aycon ayraynayn oikodomoomenaye kaye poryoomenaye tow fobow too kurioo kaye tay paraklaysay too agioo pnyoomatos eplaythunonto (http://www.russ.org/gtb/luke.html#a9)

Acts 9:31
      So the Church throughout all Judea and Galilee and Samaria had peace and was built up; and walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit it was multiplied.

From this text, we can see the Greek word “kath olays” which is rendered “Catholic” in modern English and the word “ekklaysiaye” which becomes “ecclesia” in English and is commonly translated as “church”.

εκκλησια καθ᾽ ὁλης = ekklaysiaye kath olays = “the church throughout all” = Catholic Church

But there are certain facts in history one cannot erase or invent. One still needs proof.
      The Normans really did invade England in 1066.
      Columbus really did discover the New World (whether he was the ‘first’ is still up for grabs).
      Napoleon really did invade Russia (and got his butt kicked).
      We know these things happened.
      I still await evidence, REAL EVIDENCE that Constantine started the Catholic Church.

43. Hi Ivar!
    I’m an excatholic and I realized, that when you point out a sin of the catholics, they don’t want see the truth, but only seek an excuse for their sin. No repentance. They keep saying. What if and don’t you think God doesn’t have a power to elevate Mary and bla-bla-bla. They will never repent. Just like the Jews with the idolatry to the queen of heaven.

44. This is so sad. Little do all Christians know that their whole religion no matter what brand of Christianity it is, …It is built on the Roman Catholic’s phony savior.
    The real Hebrew Messiah was NEVER called by this pagan name Jesus or the pagan title Christ. There was not a letter “J” until the 1600. The prophets and apostles would not go to any of the pagan Christian churches.
    They ALL kept the Laws found in the Torah that the Christian religion really believes are nailed to this pagans savior’s cross. How sad indeed. Take off your Christian glasses and read Romans 2:13 and BELIEVE IT! And while your at read Revelation 22:14 and come out of this whore house religion called Christianity.
    Here is one for you in the book of LUKE in chapter 24:verse 25 the Hebrew Messiah said you are a FOOL if you don’t believe ALL that the prophets have spoken. That little word ALL means ALL. Why don’t you stop playing like you are ever so righteous and become RIGHTEOUS in the eyes of the Creator Whose Name is YAHWEH?

Have a great day.