Glen Beck leads the Mormons into the One World Religion

“As a man who also worships the one God, in the times that we live in, it is clear that what is going on is God’s work”.

Glen Beck is a Mormon, and have never been a follower of the Jewish Messiah.

This is a part of the message from Glen Beck, speaking to a committee in the Israeli Parliament Knesset.

Beck was wrongly labeled in Jerusalem as an “conservative evangelical friend of Israel”.  If there is something Beck is not, than it will surely be a follower of Jesus.

Beck was raised as a Roman Catholic and attended Immaculate Conception Catholic School in Mount Vernon.
In October 1999, Beck and his second wife became Mormons, and joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints .

The former Fox News Chanel show performer had the following message to the Knesset Immigration, Absorption and Diaspora Affairs Committee.

“Where you go, I shall go, Your people is my people, your God is my God,” Beck said, quoting the book of Ruth.  “As a man who also worships the one God, in the times that we live in, it is clear that what is going on is God’s work. If we are silent, evil will win. But if we stand up and take charge, God will do the rest,” he added, according to the Jerusalem Post.

He also encouraged members to reach out to those of other faiths:

“If you go to a synagogue, reach out to a church. If you go to a church, reach out to a JCC. Say, will you watch this with me? After that we’ll talk and eat and get to know one another.”

Source: The Blaze

My comment:

The Mormons are not Christians. They have a second Bible, the Mormon Bible, they claim contains the final revelation about “god”.  

The state of Israel is of now prophetic importance for the Mormons.,This religion teach that the restoration of the Biblical faith took place in Salt Lake City in the US. Jerusalem is just a city, the center of many faiths.  Becks support for Israel is political, not Messianic or based on Biblical Zionism. Beck fears the Muslims are about the take over the World, and that Israel is an important ally.

Speaking to Israelis, Glen Beck displayed his ideology, that is a falsification of the true Christian faith.  Men like Beck will surley speak about “god”.

But were are the words and wisdom of Jesus, the Jewish Messiah?  

The One World Religion will surely unite around “god”, and the Mormons will support the last anti-Christ. If you are hoping to get religious Jews on the team, you must delete the name of Jesus, or present a “different Jesus”. A Messiah who do not demand that Jews must believe in and obey Him to be saved.

Written by Ivar

Advertisements

67 thoughts on “Glen Beck leads the Mormons into the One World Religion

    1. The future ONE WORLD RELIGION is already well on its way throughtout the world, and is by God being implmented through Direct and Indirect divine intervention as can be explained on the sight of a God proclaimed prophet who has been for over seventy years and continues today introducing The Faith Of The Most Divine Spirit to the world.

  1. Amen be warned those who are in the race with Glenn Beck will most assuredly be quite upset with you if you mention anything like this to them…That small still voice in you will never lie to you…For HE IS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH….so mention it as often as you get the chance (smile) ..still pray for them…they have no clue a little leaven will leaven the whole lump!

    1. There will be a lot more people sadly disapointed as this faith evolves and treks through time at a continious pace in the manner I have explained, and I know for sure that more people will be angry also.

      There is at this time; and has been taking place over many years the great changes in all religion God informed me of which have upset many people of religion< he said "the winds of change will fulminate throughout all religion and will gain momentum as time passis by", and they are/have been taking place in the past and will be those of gods choice in the future.

      God said also "And no oganisation, man or woman will be aloud to interfere.

      Therefore I know this introduction of The One World Religion will be very disapointing to just about all of those in high office within the religous structure all over the world, and this is simply the beginning.

      1. PS by the way I am not a Christian I am a man of God only in this vehicular, yes someone who is used to transport the information of Gods will and deliver it to where it has to go, and because God, no matter what; is the foundations of all religion, and he so named his standing as The Faith Of The Most Divine Spirit, thus this religion being so is the power that suports all religion. Thus he has the desire and power to introduce new legislation in all of rellgion, and this is what he is doing now and will continue to do so in the future.

        If some do not believe me as I say God will prove to anyone who has the desire to ask him in prayer if I speak the truth as he has given it to me and if I am his proclaimed Prophet.

      2. Dear Kenneth.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        If some do not believe me as I say God will prove to anyone who has the desire to ask him in prayer if I speak the truth as he has given it to me and if I am his proclaimed Prophet.

        My reply:

        If you do not believe Jesus is the Messiah, you are surely a false prophet. Praying to “god”, rejecting to be cleansed by the blood of the Lamb, will not lead anyone into the Kingdom of Heaven.

  2. I don’t see anything wrong with reaching out to others. We are all Gods children. The problem with Christianity is that Christians are to darn defensive. If someone does not believe exactly like you, then they are shunned, condemed or killed.

    God knows the hearts of his children. Perhaps many have not found the right way because of the traditions of their families or there was no trusted person to present it to them. Perhaps you are one of them.

    I am convinced that God answers the prayers of all sincere seekers whether they be Catholic, protestant, Mormon or Muslim. And if God is just, the pure in heart will find him in his own time.

    1. Dear Peter.

      Shalom, and welcome to this site.

      You wrote:

      We are all Gods children. The problem with Christianity is that Christians are to darn defensive.

      My comment:

      True Christians, are the most inclusive people on earth. We claim that salvation is available for all. The blood of Jesus was shed for all people, so no man have to be judge by a just God, and have to spend eternity in Hell. All men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death. That includes all of us. All honest men will admit that they have sinned. Those who seek for Jesus shall find him. Amen.

      1. Let me preface my comment with this: Your ideas about Christianity are really misplaced from a strictly Biblical perspective.
        As a Christian educated minister, I stronly disagree with your ideological stance which basically makes anyone other than a Evangelical Christian a second class citizen destined for “hell” unless he adheres to the theological tenents of the Evangelical Fundamentalist denominations. This type of thinking is no different than Roman Catholic positions which require all Christian churches to adhere to Roman Catholic dominance in theological issues.
        Please reconsider the fact that Jesus did not promote such ideological positions.

      2. Dear Al.

        Shalom, and welcome to this site.

        You wrote:

        I stronly disagree with your ideological stance which basically makes anyone other than a Evangelical Christian a second class citizen destined for “hell” unless he adheres to the theological tenents of the Evangelical Fundamentalist denominations.

        My reply:

        For so much God loved the World, that he gave His only begotten Son, so that all who believe in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

        The gospel is not more complicated than this. He who feel that there are other ways to the Kingdom of Heaven, is a deceiver and knows nothing.

      3. Ivarfjield.

        You say.

        If you “meaning me” do not believe Jesus is the Messiah, you are surely a false prophet. Praying to “god”, rejecting to be cleansed by the blood of the Lamb, will not lead anyone into the Kingdom of Heaven.

        I say

        I did not say I did not believe Jesus is the Messiah, I in fact know without a shadow of doubt that he is because my wife and I work with jesus all of the time,

        In fact he visits us often and he takes us on a journey of healing people who have Damaged or Broken minds. And it was he who named me “The seeker the fider and the teller of the truth”.

        Please do not assume anything simply because I did not mention in the first place that I Believed or did not believe that Jesus is the Messiah, in fact I am as close to Jesus as it is being his brother.

        My blessing to you.

    2. Dear all, I am a man of God, I do know that all Abrahamic faiths are mono-theistic, meaning one God. What is that some of us christians are denying that one God? Also, who is the Mormon, Jewishis one God?

      Confused

      1. Dear Jaffe.

        Shalom.

        The God of Abraham was not ‘allah”. Islam came into the Middle East more than 2000 years after Abraham, around 600 A.D.

        God can only be fully understood in the doctrine of the trinity. Father, Son and Holy Spirit is one God. Three is One, always in agreement.

        While Muslims outright rejects God, and worship a desert demon, the majority of the Jews keeps on searching for the Son. God the Father is there in Judaism. The Spirit of God is known through David.

  3. John 14 :6 Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life, NO MAn comes to the Father but by me. The only way to go to heaven i through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour
    Jim Haga

    1. James Haga

      Yes very true, in my case I did exactly that, I went directly through Jesus to God and it was a fantastic journey they took me on; to the stage when God through jesus cleansed my soul and by the grace of God awarded me salvation, but it took me nearly 23 years to attain such a great honour.

      1. Dear Kenneth.

        Sabbath Shalom.

        Below is a quote from your blog. You are not a Christian, as you your self has testified. You are a New Age prophet, and will be banished from this site.

        (quote)

        It can be seen everywhere where God is working very hard in making the changes he so declared in his ONE WORLD RELIGION, THE FAITH OF THE MOST DIVINE SPIRIT.

        (end of quote)

        As a proclaim’er of the One World religion, please go and write your falsehood on other websites. If I do not see repentance in your next comment, I will spam you.

        Believers in Jesus of the Bible believe He is the only way. Buddha, Muhammad and all kind of Indian animal gods are dead ends. Behind them are demonic spirits, that will take both you and them down the highway to Hell.

      2. @ kennetharmy
        God has not established religion. Religion is the work of man.

        The spirit of God exalts and honors never anyone than Jesus Christ!
        therefore it sounds unlikely that you would be called
        “the seeker, finder and teller of the truth”

        You have indeed a spirit that guides you, but sorry,
        it’s not the Holy Spirit of God.

  4. The basic problem with all Jewish/Christian/Islamic positions is one of excluvisity. The religious zealots in each of these different faith systems adhere to a concept of no compromise with “evil”. Evil being anything which they do not agree with theologically. So eventhough these faiths claim the same origin aka GOD/Abraham – they are in fact unable to accept the basic tenents of belief which are held by each as true and yet not accepted in form by each other. So, Once you place Jesus at the head of GOD actuality – you limit the ability of others to be included if their belief does not adhere to the specific outlined concepts of who Jesus is in relation to the Ultimate GOD. So each group holds a different name and concept of who the Supreme GOD actually is – ene if the concepts being discussed overlap. GOD help us all to remember we are all GOD’s children.

  5. That Jesus was a devout Jew, there is no question. The Jews have always believed in only one God (monotheism).
    Christianity has always believed in only one God (monotheism).
    The LDS’s believe in more than one God (polytheism).

    LDS teaches that god (God the Father) was once man, on another planet. It teaches that YOU may become a god.
    With regards to the Trinity, it teaches that God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit are three separate entities – three separate Gods.

    By definition (monotheism vs. polytheism) LDS’s are not Christian.

  6. My Mormon and Roman Catholic neighbors are my helpers. I am an elderly widow. These people show more faith than any evangelicals I know. The Catholics, of course, worship Jesus as we do, as part of the Trinity. The Mormons, on the other had, while they do believe Jesus died for us, do not believe He is part of the Trinity as we know it, so you would consider them heretics. There is no arguing with your position on theological grounds. I pray that Jesus will have mercy on all of us here in my little neighborhood, and even am bold to pray that for our whole world.

    1. Dear Mariel.

      Shalom, and thanks for this comment.

      I agree with you. Sometimes non-believers express more support and love, than whose who claim to know Jesus. But that does not change the facts around, who Jesus is, and who He is not.

      If a Buddhist helped you more than a Christian. Would you leave Jesus, and start to believe in Buddha?

  7. People are missing the boat, the thrust of the matter is The bible is Truth, Jesus Christ is truth, the word and Jesus are one, John 1:1
    as far as God is concerned there are only two kinds of people in this world That is the saved and the lost, good and evil, Heaven or Hell. there is no in between, no place left for argument. God said it is appointed unto man every man ,women and child ,once to die.death is the common denomanator of all men. And Jesus said he was coming to rule the world . So what is there left to argue about, you are either on one side or the other. Only the born again Chriatain is going to Heaven. Amen

    1. I definately agree with your argument, if I may call it that. There are only two kinds of people, and it does not matter from what religious background you originally came from. If you beleive that Jesus died for your sins on the cross, and accept his death as your retribution for your sins according to the Father (God) then you have salvation.
      Jesus is the WAY, TRUTH @ THE LIFE

  8. I have listened to Glenn Beck’s radio show for years and he has affirmed over and over again that Jesus Christ is his Lord and Savior. Also, I have never heard him put forth ‘Mormon theology’ or a desire for some kind of one world religion.

    Conversion of others to Christ comes from living His Word, witnessing first and foremost through our lives and drawing others to the goodness and strength and character that comes from the Holy Spirit. Then, we should always have the words of Life to share when people are open to hearing about Christ.

    We should ALL be free to practice the faith of our conscience and to ensure that every other human has that same freedom. To do otherwise is just another form of religious extremism.

    Beck has been a fearless voice against the very forces in this day and age that wish to get Christians suspicious and fighting against one another.

    1. Dear Maylife.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      We should ALL be free to practice the faith of our conscience and to ensure that every other human has that same freedom. To do otherwise is just another form of religious extremism.

      My reply:

      Since there are so many copies of “Jesus” around, I feel we must ask men like Glen Beck if He believe in Jesus of the Bible. I guess he will be exposed.

      If we do not take Jesus of the Bible warning that many false teacher would come in His name, we will be taken for a ride.

      1. It is scriptural to stand with Israel and the Jewish people. That is Glenn’s message and as a long-term listener, a totally consistent one on his part. There are a lot of lies out there about ‘what Glenn has said’ and we know the author of lies and those motives.

        I know my Christian faith very well and would know if Glenn was trying to undermine or divert it, which he has not. Glenn is one of the very few in this world who is truly knowing the ‘signs of the time’ and calling evil out on its lies and maneuvers done in darkness. Glenn has done more to wake people up to the times in which we live than anyone else and he has been attacked relentlessly by the enemies of freedom and God.

        Remember that the Pharisees rejected Jesus because of their spiritual blindness and Peter and the other Apostles were very hesitant at first to embrace Paul. Jesus did warn about false prophets but he also asked for what good deeds of his was he being condemned. Assigning evil intentions to others without proof in their words and deeds is a sin and it does the devil’s work in dividing the body.

  9. I could be wrong, however I do not believe these (Therefore I know this introduction of The One World Religion will be very disapointing to just about all of those in high office within the religous structure all over the world, and this is simply the beginning) will be disappointed in the New World Religion…they’ll do like they have been doing in the past 60 years…FACT…they bend to the current accepted belief and sell more hype for the upcoming generations to believe them…these people lead more to hell thru the lies of the devil ‘as an appealing message from the Lord when it’s not from THE LORD. It is very clear to me I like many have not only ate “Lie-Pie” but have ran after it stronger than a hungry dog for a bone….I have no patience for these leaders who were leaders for many years of my own life…even in government…how they have of profit…changed the messages….to suit the ones with the largest prospect for money. If it were not for the Blessed Lord Jesus Christ I’d be believing this crazy Hell-bent Followers of Satan also! Sad to say very few have chosen to listen to that still voice convict us of sin and the dangers religious zealots who profit off the ignorant …even this ways paid for by The Blood of Jesus!

  10. Thank you I am happy to say that not once have I denied jesus. he came to me at the very start of my spiritual journey and continues to be with me today, in fact everyday.

    But it seems to me as if He wants the people of this world to be reminded what they are. He tells me at this moment They can not see the wood for the trees, and when they critisize other peoples Jesus/god sent messages in a mondern format they stoop into the level as would and does the devil.

      1. Dear Kenneth.

        Shalom.

        You have not replied to my exposure of you being a promoter of the One World Religion. This is you last chance.

        1. Can people be saved, and enter the Kingdom of Heaven, praying to “allah”, “buddah”, “Shiva” or “Krishna”?

        Kindly give the answer, that Jesus the Messiah will give such people.

  11. whats with the demand, come on now, “This is your last chance”.

    O course jesus can save such people but it depends whether or not they want him to, and thier situations, way of life and much more. To much for me to explain. why dont you ask them the same question.

    Anyway every body ends up at the same place this I can gaurantee, dont believe me if you do not want to thats yor choice.

    my blessings always.

    1. Dear Kenneth.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      Anyway every body ends up at the same place this I can guarantee.

      My reply:

      I am not so interested in your personal guarantees. I am interested if you are a true Prophet who obey the World of God. Or if you are just a fake, among million others.

      The Bible do NOT tell us that people, will end up at the same place. The Bible tells that many will reject Jesus, and have to spend eternity in Hell with the devil and all who were deceived by him.

      Revelation 20:10
      And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

      1. Sorry I did not make myself clear when I said everybody ends up in the same place, I should have said, Those who repent go to the same place, but their are many levels they have to pass through before they reach ETERNITY,

        I cannot prove that I am a true prophet to anyone and I am not interested in trying, thats all in Gods hands. But I have accommodated many people who came to me for healing and guidance as they did my wife.

  12. Is it the New Age people that talk about ”a Journey” ..not the same meaning as Peter speaking of ‘so-journing’…or is it another group of ‘Seekers who use that phrase’…I don’t remember right now..

  13. I do not look at myself as a New Age person just a messenger, but it looks or sounds like “a jouney” may be the same as “so journey”. as for Peter, he was one of the first of several to come to me at the begining of my journey and dictated to me several pages of writing.

    I did put them on the internet some years ago but they seem to have gone missing, but I still have them amongst my other work just waiting to be placed on my blogs. But I do not know when this will be if ever. Hope fully if I get a directive fron God I will surelly do so.

  14. Kenneth,

    You are deceived and being manipulated by confusing spirits. You say you are not a Christian, yet a “man of God.” You’ve been led astray by false ‘spirit guides’ and are not following Jesus of Nazareth. Your words do not line up with Biblical truth and are following a false “Divine Spirit” NOT the Holy Spirit.

  15. I sure understand regarding the spirit behind this person can be seen, I have seen many spirit as I traveld this journey but it is not a simple event to explain in my situation, not on here anyway.

    But I can tell you this, my wife and I have experienced the Holy spirit “Jesus” many times during the times he communicates with us and some of the experiences are fantastic some more than others.

    On occasions When he appears to us and he has a message for us from God the space behind him is a briliant bright white background.

    1. Kenneth,

      Since you have not responded to my messages and instead keep commenting on what demons have communicated to you, a true conversation is not possible.
      You now admit to “automatic writing” which is straight from hell. Unless you show a godly sorrow and remorse, you will have to be spammed.

  16. Nonsense. I just looked at your blog. You are a channeller of spirits and have “contacted” space aliens. You are deep in the occult and the “jesus” you claim to know is not Jesus the Lord. This is a warning to you to repent of your ways and adhere to the Gospel. Reading your words I knew you were not a true follower of Jesus, your web site is a confirmation. You are deep into the new age movement, channeling demons.

  17. Kenneth,

    You said:
    I sure understand regarding the spirit behind this person can be seen, I have seen many spirit as I traveld this journey but it is not a simple event to explain in my situation, not on here anyway.

    My comment:
    You don’t need to explain it. You are having out of the body experiences and have left yourself open to the demonic. We will not let you come on this site and deceive true believers. YOU ARE VERY DECEIVED and need deliverance. Call out to the true Messiah and find a good pastor to pray with you.

  18. Dear Readers,

    I have spammed Kenneth for spreading his new age, one world religion philosophies on this blog. On his site he claims to have channeled spirits and communicated with space aliens. Since he did not respond to my messages, but only answered in confusing answers due to his demonic involvement, he will be banned from this site.

  19. Without being disrespectful to anyones religion, but it seems to me as if many are running scared because of the competition, and may/will find their religion being left behind in the running considering God himself has began to take the lead; by going to the people of his choosing via Direct and indirect divine intervention, therefore no man or woman will be able to interfere.

  20. Competition? Religion left behind? Left behind for the one world religion you mean.
    You are speaking rubbish from new age doctrines.

  21. Jesus said.

    Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

    Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

    Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

    Matthew 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?

    Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

    Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

  22. You do err not knowing the scriptures…shame..so many believe that ..it shows a limited with no hope and out of context usage of The Holy Word of God. We (according the The Holy Scriptures…are to judge.. we are to judge righteously All through The Word of God we are told on many verses ‘to judge’ Even the very scriptures you listed as an avenue to show others the one you are addressing that they are incorrect…babes (which they are not) would believe you because you listed scriptures…but as they seek The Lord and stay in The Word of God..The Holy Spirit will help them to see the Truth and show them those that were burdened by the twisted scriptures people like you tell them, thinking they are the ones who are wrong ..even people like you use these scriptures as deceptive way to ‘excuse your own sin’ and confuse the hearers. Satan did that to Eve, in the Garden…(smile) ..tsk tsk ..this is not the first time you have tried this….and if this offends you…’Like a long-tailed cat in a room full of Rocking Chairs….Turn around”…

    1. …As a man who also worships the one God…<~~~~Anyone who ''really" has a personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ would 'never-ever' refer as "As a man who also worships the one God…that is so cold and impersonal for ONE who gave us such a High Great Salvation thru the enormous painful sacrifice…kennetharmyprivate really needs to meditate on Luke 7:47…so sad when one speaks as one who appears knowledgeable yet it's cold and empty..like a tomb!

  23. Looks like the snake (viper) has been let loose as I revamp Cristianity, give it a new and improved form, a structure or appearance making it a new and inproved verson.

    Nothing or no one will interfere even when they try to thus bringing about their own demise, IE the end or failureof something they hold so dear.

    Jesus.

    Lookes like Jesus is sickend by the people who cannot accept change.

    1. @kennetharmy

      The spirit of God exalt and honor never anyone other than Jesus Christ, Yeshua Messias,
      the God of Abraham, Isac and Jacob!
      and would therefor never give honor to you or ‘give you a name’.

      God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and will not change anything.He want his people to return to him,to the old roads, not to ‘change’.

      You are guided by a spirit, but I’m sorry it’s not the Holy Spirit.

    2. You must understand kennetharmy, that many of us, who today is baptized in Yeshua Messias have also earlier
      been in ‘the new age’ and therefore have knowledge of the spirits in new age.

      It’s a great blessing to have that knowledge because we know to rekognize the spirits no matter how ‘bright’ they are.

    1. But gods truth is also my truth not the other way around and it is he who owns this truth, and if you do not believe me then ask him. But take your time and if at first you do not get a reply try and try untill you do, and if and when you do reply to me untill then happyness be with you.

      Gods proclaimed prophet

  24. Though all religions have good within them, so do they have evil. Religions only bring like-minded people together, as they separate and divide through ideological beliefs that divides families, nations, and peoples of all races.
    When one finds truth within that comes from the Father, and not connected to this world, or taught by worldly men of this world, then and only then will the New Jerusalem grow spiritually throughout the world as the differences between ideologies come together under the one God and one Truth. The spiritual Father who teaches those who seek him for truth beyond the teachings of men. God bless any who understand and are not offended.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s