Will Jesus find faith when He returns to Earth?
First of all, I have to watch my own life, before I look towards other.
My heart must remain hot.
The worst thing that can happen to a follower of Jesus, is that His heart become lukewarm. The second disaster is to walk off with deceivers.
As we approach the end of the age, one of the major problem is that people do not acknowledge that we have come to the end of the road. The end times will be filled with rejection, deception and apostasy. Neither Jesus nor His prophets spoke about a great awakening. There will not be a massive revival in the days of His second coming.
In the book of Daniel, Jesus explains that the power of the holy people, the living saints will be completely broken, when the end game begins. The end time revival will be around the final anti-Christ. His universal message will unite all who do not accept the teaching of Jesus. This religious movement will say “praise god”, but surely not “praise Jesus”.
The last days will be filled with “Christians” who will do their best to create revivals. In stead of preaching the gospel, they will use carefully invented “evangelical tools” in a bid to get peoples attention. Sensitive issues will be avoided. Simply because such preachers fear that certain topics will scare the gathered sheep, and not bring in the crowed expected.
Compromising and corrupt Church leaders might one day lead a mega Church. Here is a list to taboos, that must not be touched if you want to experience Church growth.
1. Do not speak about the “cruel God” of the Old Testament. Avoid giving people the full Bible, but let them start with the New Testament.
The LORD said to Moses, “Take all the leaders of these people, kill them and expose them in broad daylight before the LORD, so that the LORD’s fierce anger may turn away from Israel.”
2. Do not defend Israel, or take a stand against a Palestinian statehood. Tell the flock to ignore the complicated issues of the Middle East.
Then Balak said to Balaam, “Neither curse them at all nor bless them at all!”
3. Do not say homosexuality is sin.
4. Do not claim that the Pope is an anti-Christ. Rather say that there is good and bad in all denominations, also in the Roman Catholic Church. The political correct view, is that the topic of the last anti-Christ should be avoided till he appears. Than we will surely come to know.
5. Do not say that Muhammad is a false prophet. There might be Muslim visitors around, and they must not be offended.
6. Do not disclose who you feel are false teachers and false prophets. There will surely be someone in your own flock, who support some of them.
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
7. Speak about the need for social justice and the need to save the environment. Everyone can agree on such issues.
Cold Christians will justify what they are not doing, by looking on what others do not do. Few will have Jesus as the only valid measurement of what true Christianity is all about.
There are many manifestation’s that will expose a cold heart inside a man. Her are some of them:
1. He will not share much, because few, if any he knows share, but rather collects.
Act 4: 34-36.
that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.
2. When he is challenged by Christians to do something, He has many excuses for why he failed to show up. If his explanation is not accepted, he will join another group or fellowship.
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
3. If anyone shares their problem with him, He will quickly counter any request for participation with a simple line: “I will surely pray for you”.
If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?
4. He will only be supportive of projects where he can see some personal gains. The attitude is that every man must look after his own interests.
Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.
How do we overcome cold and corrupt Christians?
If they are in your team, you have a challenges that must not be ignored. Such people must be confronted, and called to repent. If such people perish without your warning, you will be held accountable.
If such “Christians” are not found in your team, you are a disconnected lone rider, or a very privileged person.
Written by Ivar