The internet is buzzing with claims that Madonna is leaving Kabbalah for Opus Dei, a Roman Catholic group with a long history.
Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone grew up in a strict Roman Catholic home in Detroit, Michigan. She lost her mother at a young age and left home around 19 years age to make it big in New York City. To this day she has sold over 300 million albums.
She has been known for pushing the envelope in her concerts, overtly sexual and condemned by the Vatican when she put herself on a cross with a crown of thorns around her head.
When asked why she wore a crucifix she answered, “Crucifixes are sexy because there’s a naked man on it.”
According to “Madonna: An Intimate Biography”her mother was a devout Catholic who knelled on dry rice during lent and slept on wire hangers for penance. If her Aunt came over wearing zip fly jeans, her mother would cover the statues “eyes” and turn the” holy pictures” around to face the wall so that they wouldn’t have to “look” at her attire.
Lets go deeper into the facts around Madonnas return to the Catholic faith from Jewish mysticism found in the Kabbalah Movement. But first, take a look at one horrible image, that lead tens of thousands of young teen girls towards lesbian sex.
Madonna is a witch that has perverted a whole generation of Music lovers. Madonna has even been seducing some of our Music stars on the stage, perversions covered by live TV. Britney Spears became one of her victims.
Lets also look at some more pictures, that exposes Madonna and her sexual immorality and witchcraft.
Back to Madonnas spiritual life.
Madonna found Kaballah after rejecting Catholicism. Kaballah is a form of Jewish mysticism. Christian Apologetics and Research Research lists the following tenets make up Kabbalah:
- God has 10 aspects through which creation was realized.
- The the truths of Kabbalah were given to the angels first, then to Adam, then Abraham, and finally to Moses.
- The human soul preexisted before coming to earth.1
- Reincarnation of the soul.
- Higher realms of consciousness
- Multiple universes
- The interconnectedness of all levels of consciousness, angels, demons, thoughts, incarnations, etc.
- “There are four primary archangels: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael.2
- “Liliel is the Angel of the Night…Lilith is considered to be the arch she-devil.” Sandalphon is the angel of prayer as is Michael.3
- There are two Messiahs, one from the lineage of Joseph and the other from David.4
- The fall of Adam and Eve was the result of a failure to make a rectification that would bring “the universe to a new level of consciousness.”5
- It is possible to have a direct experience with God without the need of a mediator such as Jesus.
I need to make it clear that the Kabbalah mentioned in the list above is not the same Kabbalah some orthodox Jews practice.
There is quite a wide opinion scale among practicing Jews and many abhor the above practice that embraces reincarnation.
Although Madonna has been a devoted “Kabbalahist,” for the past 15 years, she recently visited an Opus Dei center in London according to the Mirror .co.uk.
Her apparent departure from Kabbalah is due to Kabbalah leaders squandering money from her Malawi charity. She was so disillusioned, she decided to seek another religion.
She apparently spent this past Friday speaking to Catholic priests and was intrigued with the organization.
Opus Dei is known for the movie Divinci Code. The movie stirred up lots of questions and Opus Dei explained their position publicy.
The organization was founded by Josemaría Escrivá in Spain in 1928. Some say Opus Dei ‘s practices border on masochism. The organization believes in ‘mortifying the flesh,’ and admits to using sharp instruments to bring one self pain in order to “suffer with Jesus” and offer this suffering up to ‘god’ for the reparation of one’s sins.
This instrument is used by some members of Opus Dei to get closer to ‘god.’ Most likely celibates used the cilice, but some devout married also use this practice.
Wikipedia explains Opus Dei members follow this list as a sort of ordinance:
- Heroic minute, waking up punctually and saying “Serviam!” (Latin: I will serve)
- Morning offering, fixing one’s intentions to do everything for the glory of God
- Spiritual reading and reading the New Testament, a practice recommended by St. Paul and other saints
- Mental prayer, conversation with God
- Mass, Communion and Thanksgiving after Communion
- Rosary, a traditional Catholic devotion to Christ and to Mary
- The Preces (the common prayer of Opus Dei)
- Angelus prayer, which recalls Christian belief in God’s becoming man
- Memorare prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary offered for the Opus Dei member in most need at that exact moment
- Visit to the Blessed Sacrament, a Catholic practice of greeting Jesus in the Eucharist
- Examination of conscience at the end of the day
- Three Hail Marys before bed to pray for the virtue of purity
- Short, spontaneous prayers throughout the day, offering up to God one’s work, sufferings etc.
For Madonna to join Opus Dei, she must be a practicing Catholic, obedient to Church teaching. She would need to be in good standing with the Catholic Church and a frequent recipient of the sacraments.
It is not a far jump from Kabbalah to the mysticism of Opus Dei. Both practice the worship of a false god and not the God of the Bible. The mysticism spoken of is the same mystery Babylon.
It’s clear Madonna has been surrounded by the lies of demons. She is being passed from one demonic influence to the next.
Opus Dei will not give her the freedom she is looking for, but lead her into the depths of Catholicism, lost- looking for the hope and salvation that comes from faith in Him alone. Beating yourself until you bleed does not bring you closer to Jesus. Cultish–membership in an organization does not bring freedom in Jesus. If she left Kabbalah because of the faults of men, she will continue to be disappointed over and over again. She needs to stop putting trust in man, and put all her trust in Jesus of Nazareth.
Only repenting of her sinful life and putting her faith in Jesus the Messiah will set her free.
For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!
Written by Ivar