I am done with Christian Zionists who do not call Israel to repentance, and warn her of the coming day of Judgment.
The last prayer Request exposes the International Christian Embassy in Jerusalem as anything but Christian.
ICEJ International Director Dr. Jürgen Bühler wants us to pray to “god” for Israel.
The only thing He does not want us to pray for, is that Israel shall repent and be saved by Jesus.
That all Jews will turn to Jesus, and embrace Him as Messiah.
I guess that was the gospel given to the Jews 2.000 years ago, from the very city of Jerusalem?
Lets see what Bühler wants us to pray for in regards to Israel, and the Middle East.
Please Pray for Israel as she faces:
• The threat of a major strike
• Rising inequalities between rich and poor
• Tensions in the government of Benjamin Netanyahu
• A severe ongoing drought
• For a spiritual revival and freedom for the Egyptian Church
• That the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood would be limited
• That the future leaders would honor their peace treaty with Israel
• That they would not seek a renewed relationship with Iran
• For an end to the bloodshed and just government for the people
• For the tiny Libyan Church – for Bibles and teachers
• That new leaders would arise who are favorable to Israel
• That the gospel would spread to Libya’s unreached southern tribal areas
For the wider Middle East:
• For the persecuted Church of Jesus, for courage to be a witness
• For rulers that would seek peace and love righteousness
• For freedom from the oppression of Islam
• For people willing to “seek the Lord” according to Acts 17:27
I am a Zionist, who believe in Jesus.
But I can no longer endorse this ministry in Jerusalem, but will have to dust my feet, and withdraw my support. I hope and pray its leadership will repent.
Please keep on supporting Messianic Jewish congregations, that prays for Israel to be saved, by embracing their Messiah Jesus of Nazareth.
Many Messianic Jews are terribly persecuted by fellow Jews. Just as the gospel explains that all true believers will be.
Written by Ivar