British teen Girl arrested for burning Koran

The 15-year-old British girl reportedly filmed the act and posted the footage on Facebook.

Pastor Bob put two Korans into the flames. Danny Allan is watching.

A teenage girl was arrested Wednesday in the UK on suspicion of inciting religious hatred after she allegedly burned a copy of the Koran. The 15 year old girl filmed the act, and posted the footage on Facebook, reported the Guardian citing police sources.

The 15-year-old was questioned and bailed by investigators last Friday after the incident, which took place at a school in the West Midlands.

Police also arrested a 14-year-old boy on suspicion of making threats on Facebook in connection with the alleged incident. He was released on bail, according to spokeswoman for West Midlands police.

“The local neighborhood team have strong links with the school and have been working closely with key partners from the community and the local authority to resolve the matter locally,” the Guardian quoted the police spokeswoman as saying:

West Midlands police will investigate and monitor any crime reported by individuals who may have been targeted because of their disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or transgender
Source: The Guardian and Jerusalem Post.

My comment:

When Pastor Bob burnt a Koran in the US earlier this year, 12.000 Muslims came visiting this blog with comments.

Let me repeat my message.

I feel its wrong to burn the Koran. Everyone should rather read the Koran, and she how Muhammad demands violence from his followers:

There are more than 140 verses in the Koran, than promote Muslim violence against those who refuse to submit to “allah” and his messanger.

This verse is one of those verses.

[Sura 5:33]
«The just retribution for those who fight God (Allah) and His messenger (Muhammad), and commit horrendous crimes, is to be killed, or crucified, or to have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or to be banished from the land. This is to humiliate them in this life, then they suffer a far worse retribution in the Hereafter».

26 thoughts on “British teen Girl arrested for burning Koran

  1. Sorry Ivar,

    The Lrd would not ask any chid to read the Koran. For as it is written ‘ anyone who preaches a false gospel, then let that person be accused’.
    I agree that we should be aware of the Korans violence but they display there fruit for all to be seen.
    I will not even allow my eyes to look upon such demonic writings, let alone pick that text up. I still say ot should be burn, for in the time of the bokks of Kings the Lord would have demanded this of his people. He is unchangeing and I doubt very much he likes any of us to even go near one.

    1. Dear Rob

      Shalom.

      I have no problem with you not supporting my views on this. We can surely disagree on a lot of topics.

      My take is, that a Muslim will not be aware that this is demonic teachings. And if we are not willing to read the Koran, they can easily disqualify us from any debate on faith with them.

      Many Muslims do not know much about the Koran, but believe their Imam’s have the overview. So you do not know much about the Koran, before a Muslim will be willing to listen to you.

      1. The bible says in 2 Timothy 3:16
        All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness

        We are to treat each other with respect. Though others may not agree, as a beliver in Christ what are we saying about our behavior, if we go burning each other’s books?

        That is wrong. The Word of God is to be always be taught with respect.

      2. Dear Gloria.

        Shalom.

        Do not be offended by men like Gordon. The first Christian witness was Maria from Magdala. Gordon seems to have forgotten that almost all who Jesus called “sons of Hell”, were male teachers of the law.

        Just reflect on this?

        Did Jesus ever spoke to the women of his day, in such a manner?

        There are male preachers among us, puffed up self style ego’s, full of sexists bias against sisters of Jesus, who feel women should be used as furniture in their flats. Such men will get the shook of their life when Jesus returns.

        Keep up the good work sister.

        From a brother to a sister in Jesus the Messiah.

    2. rob,

      I agree with you 100% and besides, since when is it every a “hate crime” to try and stop a person from going to hell. Seems like it is our obligation and if the court doesn’t know it, we should tell them.

      May the Lord Jesus Christ bless that brave girl, and to think she is only 15. Of course Jesus warned us that we would be pursecuted, even killed, my men who thought they were serving G-d.

      AMEN

  2. “be admonished; of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.” Ecc 12:12.

    Of course the Koran is nothing more than an attempted “addition” to the Word of God of which it is forbidden. It should be burned to stop others from going to hell who are too foolish to know any difference. I dump various other “extra” additions (i.e. The Watch Tower) when found at the bus station in the garbage all the time, and have even burned crap written by self-professed ‘christians’ like Bishop Sprong. Either, we are convinced of our faith, defend it, or play dead. Question, are we ashamed of Jesus Christ?

    Real “Chrisitans” burn that which is offensive that they have bought and no longer wish to be circulated, as it is written, “Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all [men]; and they counted the price of them, and found [it] fifty thousand [pieces] of sliver.” Act 19:19

    If the books are yours, and offensive, we have an example to burn them, period. Why not, the Lord Jesus Christ is going to burn them when He comes, regardless.

    AMEN

    1. Dear Gordon.

      Shalom, and welcome back from Holiday.

      You wrote:

      If the books are yours, and offensive, we have an example to burn them, period. Why not, the Lord Jesus Christ is going to burn them when He comes, regardless.

      My reply:

      I have a mush better suggestion to you: When a Muslim lead people astray, why dont you stone him? You are surely capable of finding Bible verses that will defend your point of view.

      1. Well, you are correct in that I can find a verse to defend what I do, becaue we should all follow the Scriptures and let the Scriptures guide us in what we do. Now there are two appointments given by God, the one is earthly, that is Government, and the other is heavenly, that is the Church.

        Governments fight with the sword and should
        punish evil. Thus, if you are a policeman, or soldier, you have God’s authority to kill to protect the laws of the government.

        Now as far as Christians following the Church adn the teaching of the Holy Spirit, we do not kill becasuse we are under Grace not Law.

        So I can’t stone a Muslim for false teaching but I could blow him away with my .45 if he breaks into my house or trys to blow me up with a bomb because the government allows me to act on their behalf and protect my life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

        However, I am afraid you will probably mix these two up and confuse the issue, but I pray not.

        AMEN

      2. Dear Gordon.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        So I can’t stone a Muslim for false teaching but I could blow him away with my .45….

        My reply:

        I guess you are capable of blowing the head off a lot of people. Like all white American thief’s, who enters your privacy, I presume. Or is it only dark skinned Arabs you dislike?

        Please tell me: Are you a member of Cu Clux Clan, or are you just another armed American?

        You are one of those men who make a mockery out of faith in Jesus. He never told you to blow the head of people, but rather bless them. Even your worst enemy, who comes to harm you.

        Show me one verse, where Jesus says He will permit a violent man like you into the Kingdom of Heaven?

  3. I just want to say in addition to my above post, I believe punishing this 15 year old girl in the form of arrest for inciting religious hatred, is going overboard in punishment.

    But again, Jesus would rebuke and correct (see 2 Timothy 3:16), but he would not condone a burning of a book. Because if he did condone, something like that…that means Christ would be the opposite of peace and respect. And we all know as Our King, he is holy in all things.

    Matthew 7:12 says: “Therefore, however you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

    The Word of God even goes as far to say this about your enemies:

    A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another (John 13:34).

    But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you (Luke 6:27-28).

    Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse (Romans 12:14).

    There are so many bible verses in which Christ tells us how to behave:

    Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing (1 Peter 3:9).

    Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble (1 John 2:9-10).

    Though I would never read the Koran, but have read a few verses that condone evil: Wouldn’t you rather talk to a Muslim and Non Believer in Christ about Jesus salvation in peace and respect? So that the unbeliver can see how the true believer of Christ behaves, and in hopefully that will lead the unbeliever to Christ?

    Just some thoughts.

    1. Well, maybe someone should of told Jesus to stop talking since, in you own mind, Jesus was obviously wrong for allowing those early Christians to burn those books, and for having the gall to say this:

      “Ye serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” Is that an “insult”?

      Of course Gloria you will no doubt acuse me of “twisting the scriptures” even though all I do is put them in quotation marks, like this:

      “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.” 1 Ti 2:12. You are giving the wrong advice with your attempted teaching, and you should please read and study the above verse.

      AMEN

      1. Gordon,

        I don’t think I’m going to post anything to you at all anymore. You obviously have no respect for me, and have no respect for women at all, since you keep throwing the fact that your a man around, and basically stating that you know more than me.

        Either way God Bless, and if you see one of my posts here, just read it or don’t. Either way don’t reply to me.

        Also the fact that you are condoning the burning of this book is wrong, whether you want to believe it or not.

        And as stated in: (Luke 6:27-28)But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

        You obviously do not know what that verse means.

      2. Dear Gordon.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        “But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.” 1 Ti 2:12.

        My reply:

        I do not know what Bible version you use, but here is the NIV:

        1 Timothy 2:12
        I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

        Since I have given Gloria authority to minister on this blog, you are no man to change that. You are taking a Bible verse out of context, and use your sex as a weapon to bring a sister of Jesus down, feeling useless. That is a message from Satan, whom you seems to have made your father.

        Since I do have authority to ban you from this site, you should humble your self if you want to continue.

        I can give you multiple Bible verses that gives ladies permission to speak, and who also have authority over men. Like Debora. If you would like to know more about other problems Paul had with male ego’s in the Church of Corinth, I might be able to help and guide you.

  4. Of course either the Word of God says what it means and means what it says or it is nothing. There are plenty of cafeteria Christians that take what they like and make excuses for what the don’t like. The point of this thread is that Jesus doesn’t want some lukewarm Christians with a cozy warped sense of rubbing elbows with Satan’s agents, Islam, or any other false gospel. Christians did infact burn books authored by the devil and his followers. If you love your enemies then you tell them the truth, even if it upsets them. Jesus is our example, didn’t He take a whip and chase away the money changers? I quoted the Scriptures word for word, and I read doubts and questions coming out…Did G=d really say such and such? Nobody need answer to me, as I am a sinner as great as any other, but let’s not wink at the Word of God or take it out of context. Gloria won’t state that the dead, those asleep in the Lord, rise first before the rapture because that would confirm the resurrection of the dead comes first and we all know that the dead are raised on the last day. Go ahead and stop me from posting, in fact, just tell me to leave. My purpose is to promote all of God’s Word and not just bits and pieces and parts out of context. I’m sure you can quote many verses but none will support woman teaching men or having authority over them. It has nothing to do with me hating women, which is ridiculous in my estimation because I was only trying to help. Jesus Christ treated women with respect, but He didn’t pick one woman to be an apostle and specifically commands that both a bishop and deacon are to be husbands of one wife. These are all males, just in case you haven’t noticed. The fact of the matter is that it was the woman that was deceived and wrongly told Satan that the tree could not be touched. She was wrong and it caused her to be tricked. All because she didn’t know the exact Word of God. Woman and men are one in Christ, but the last time I checked Jesus didn’t erase the Law but told us heaven and earth would pass away but not His Words. Only twisting the truth can woman have teaching authority over men and there is no verse that will deny this truth. Further, Jesus brings a message that divides families on purpose. It is radical to accept His Words at face value. If I have added or subtracted from any of the sixty=six books then I pray for forgiveness.

    AMEN

    1. Dear Gordon.

      Shalom.

      I did not say I was going to ban you from this site. I said I do have the authority.

      In a similar way, Paul did not ban all ladies from speaking. But He wanted to have order in a rather chaotic Church. He wanted ladies not to rebel against heir husbands IN CHRIST. If their husbands were not saved, you can be sure they were allowed by Paul to tell them the truth, and follow Jesus without their husbands.

      Gordon: Men can very much, also, become a part of such chaos. This is not a gender issue.

      You wrote:

      She was wrong and it caused her to be tricked. All because she didn’t know the exact Word of God.

      My reply:

      You are wrong. She knew the instructions of God, but she fell into temptation. So did Adam. But that fool answered God by accused God of being the reason for his sin, gifting him Eve as a helper. Adam was not man enough to take the blame him self for eating the forbidden fruit.

      1. Why do you argue against the clear word of
        of God and call me wrong?

        “And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in transgression” 1Ti 2:14

        Further, as given by the Holy Spirit just a couple of verses earlier, “But I suffer not a woman
        to teach, nor to usurp authority over man,
        but to be in silence.”

        Why? For this reason, “For Adam was first
        formed, then Eve.” I pray you would at
        a minimum follow the Scriptures and stop
        using your own ideas!

        Yes, that is the Word of God in quotations,
        and not my own words!

        AMEN

      2. Romans 5:12-21

        Therefore, just as sin entered the world through ONE MAN, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned–

        13(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

        14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

        15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

        16And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

        17For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

        18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

        19For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

        20Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

        21That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

      3. Gordon,

        My name is Gloria…not glory. And what hook do you speak of? An imaginary hook you have placed against me?

        Because I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior, and he has forgiven me for my sins. So I’m interested to know what this “hook” you imagine is.

        You should pick up the Bible and keep studying the Word of God. Maybe it’ll sink in that you should not be proud, and walk like you’re better than others. Maybe, it’ll sink in that we all must answer to God for the way we treat others. And maybe this will finally sink in your brain:

        1 Timothy 6:3-5 If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

        And Gordon: FYI: I would never “cut a part of the Word of God” and burn it. So stop suggesting I do that.

    2. Gordon,

      You wrote: Gloria won’t state that the dead, those asleep in the Lord, rise first before the rapture because that would confirm the resurrection of the dead comes first and we all know that the dead are raised on the last day

      My Comment: Really, we’ve been around in circles with this important subject. What the problem here is, you think the rapture is absolutely nothing- comapred to the dead that will rise first. And that is all I wills say on that subject.

      Your Comment: Only twisting the truth can woman have teaching authority over men and there is no verse that will deny this truth.

      My Comment: You speak to me with disrespect. It’s in the tone of your words, and it’s in your responses. You speak to me as if you think you’re better than me.

      You should read: Romans 12:3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.

      Your Comment: Jesus Christ treated women with respect, but He didn’t pick one woman to be an apostle and specifically commands that both a bishop and deacon are to be husbands of one wife.

      My Comment: And because of this you think, that every post you write, or every thought that comes out of your head, that you are correct. And you’re not.

      Your Comment: The fact of the matter is that it was the woman that was deceived and wrongly told Satan that the tree could not be touched. She was wrong and it caused her to be tricked. All because she didn’t know the exact Word of God.

      My Comment: And because Eve was tricked, then you think that every thing that comes out of my mouth, must be a trick by satan. Guess what, Gordon Romans 3:23 says: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

      Your Comment: Only twisting the truth can woman have teaching authority over men and there is no verse that will deny this truth.

      My Comment: The church I attend, throughout the years has had many women preach the Word of God. In fact, at a very low point in my life, a woman pastor by the name of Gloria Sanchez, told me that she didn’t know what I prayed for because God hadn’t told her that, but God did tell her that he forgave me for what I did.

      You need to humble yourself Gordon. In this day and age with the coming of Christ so near, God wants us to spread his message of salvation, no matter if you’re female or male.

      God Bless.

      1. Your problem is with my delivery, but it
        makes no difference if I bring you the Word
        of God or an Ass. The Word of God is the
        Word of God and must be obeyed.

        So read 1 Timothy 2:7 to 2:15 and stop trying
        to teach me, a prophet and teacher of the Lord Jesus Christ. You might not like the messenger, but at least acknowledge the truth!

        AMEN

      2. Gordon,

        I would really appreciate it if you don’t use any curse words to communicate how you feel. I believe we’re all adults here, and can communicate without offensive words.

        My problem is not with the Word of God at all. My problem is with you and your better than thou attitude.

        You consider yourself a prophet and teacher of Christ?

        Here are a few verses you should study:

        Proverbs 15:31;33 He who listens to a life-giving rebuke will be at home among the wise.The fear of the LORD teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor.

        Proverbs 29:23 A man’s pride brings him low, but a man of lowly spirit gains honor.

        Matthew 23:12 For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

        1 Corinthians 3:18 Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a “fool” so that he may become wise.

        James 4:10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

        and

        Romans 16:17 I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them.

      3. You can’t let it go can you? You must have the last word even when proven wrong! Ass is not a cuss word and, if so, you should upbraid the Holy Spirit for using such a word? As it is written,

        “And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass (yes it can talk)and said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?” Num 22:28 and the word “ass” is found many times in the bible.

        But more to the point, read this Scripture:

        “It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.”

        Also,

        “Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.” 1 Ti 5:20

        Also,

        This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith.” Titus 1:13.

        So here goes since you asked for it:

        Gloria, I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus Christ and pray the Lord to stop your mouth and writing from now until you repent or die that you may stop hurting yourself with your own lack of knowledge as you disobey the Word of the Lordd and continue to try and teach with authority over a man.

        AMEN

      4. Gordon.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        Gloria, I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus Christ and pray the Lord to stop your mouth and writing from now until you repent or die that you may stop hurting yourself with your own lack of knowledge as you disobey the Word of the Lordd and continue to try and teach with authority over a man.

        My reply:

        That was an outright curse of a Christian sister of mine. Go, take a look in the mirror, and than take a cold shower. For where you will end up for eternity, it is going to be very hot. Do not bother of writing more messages. Your next message will be spam.

      5. To all readers.

        Shalom.

        Gordon has been banished from this site. He seems to be a violent man, and cast spells and curses on other people.

        There are four kind of messages that will not be tolerated.

        1. Threat of violence.

        2. Neo-Nazi inspired Jew hate

        3. Filthy language.

        4. Insults without regrets.

        Kindly respect that people might not agree with you.

      6. Gordon,

        Your Comment: You can’t let it go can you? You must have the last word even when proven wrong! Ass is not a cuss word and, if so, you should upbraid the Holy Spirit for using such a word?

        My Comment: In this day and age, that is a cuss word. Expand your dictionary Gordon, oh mighty wise one. Surely, you a leader so wise, so intelligent can come up with something more descriptive than a three letter word. After all, you are a teacher, probably the smartest in this planet.

        Here are some bible verses you should read:

        James 4:6 But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

        Isaiah 2:11 The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled and the pride of men brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.

        Read this one Gordon: Obadiah 1:3 The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, ‘Who can bring me down to the ground?’

        Your Comment: So here goes since you asked for it: Gloria, I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus Christ and pray the Lord to stop your mouth and writing from now until you repent or die that you may stop hurting yourself with your own lack of knowledge as you disobey the Word of the Lordd and continue to try and teach with authority over a man.

        My Comment: See Gordon, that’s another difference between me and you. You’re supposed to rebuke someone, pray for them, and teach the correct Word of God.

        You ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO rebuke someone, WISH THEM DEATH, and tell them what you think the word of God means.

        Pssst, I’ll tell you a secret. Until the day I’m in heaven with my Savior Jesus Christ, I’ll never stop correcting foolish behavior, and I’ll never stop spreading the Word of Christ. I will continue to tell of Jesus Salvation, no matter what.

        And tell me this Gordon…Your authority over man comment.

        Do you think women shouldn’t work either, and stay home barefoot and pregant?

        Do you think women should not have the right to vote?

        Do you think that a woman should not look a man in the eye in public, and always stare at the ground?

        Yes, it seems you Gordon oh self professed wise one, has alot to learn, and I’d start with picking up the Word of God.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s