Once in a blue moon, Obama is entering Churches. On Sunday he came to hear a Muslim preacher in an Anglican Church in Washington.
It is true. The American President, the first lady and their two children visited St. John’s Episcopal Church, just a few blocks away from the White House.
Who was preaching?
Dr. Ziad Asali, founder and president of the American Task Force on Palestine (ATFP).
That is amazing.
This event, raises a lot of interesting questions:
1. Did God of the Bible leave this Church, before, during or after this Muslim preached inside this Church?
2. Or, did this Muslim preacher come out of this service as a convert?
3. Did this Muslim preacher tell about His life with Jesus, and explained with the Bible in his hand, the truth about God and man?
4. If not: Who appointed this man to preach?
5. Did he talk about Israel, or the God of Jacob?
6. If He spoke about Israel, what did he say?
If anyone has a record of this sermon, please send me a copy.
One of the most amazing side of Barack Hussein Obamas life, is that he is still in the closet.
Only the day when he comes out in the open on CCN and tell the truth, more than 25 per cent of the Americans will finally be convinced that Obama is a Muslim. Because a quarter of the American’s are convinced of the obvious: Obama is a Muslim.
Claimed to be Christians leaders have not got this revelation, painted in front of their eyes.
The Holy Ghost must have been laid to rest inside their hearts.
In the hundreds, claimed to be pastors and followers of Jesus, have come out in the public, giving us assurances that Obama is a Christian.
That is another amazement.
Could it be, that they all, including Obama, have been deceived by a false Messiah, a copy cat?
Because we might never be given a better chance to understand this.
When a claimed to be a non Muslim enters into a claimed to be Christian Church, to hear a sermon by a Muslim, talking fleshy politics to the audience.
The Bible says the wicked shall go from bad to worse as we come closer to the coming of the anti-Christ.
Sorurce: The Post & Email.
And the Israeli Magazine, Israel Today.