The US State Department wants Tony Blair to «bring change in the living conditions to the people of Gaza».
Secretary of state Hillary Rodnam Clinton has issued a statement that promotes Tony Blair as the ultimate peace envoy to the Middle East. Just read what Blair is called to do:
1. To mobilize the peace effort of the International community with full support of
Senator George Mitchell.
2. Build support for the institutional capacity and governance of a future Palestinian state, including on the rule of law;
3. Improve freedom of movement and access for Palestinians.
4. To encourage further private sector investment.
5. To bring change in the living conditions of the people in Gaza.
Source: U.S. State Department.
Its interesting to «read» all Hillary Clinton did not say about what Tony Blair should do to bring peace to The Middle East. Like:
1. To mobilize the peace effort in the Arab World, to make them recognize the Jewish state of Israel.
2. Support education of Arab Palestinians that bans promotion of violence as a political tool.
3. Secure the safety of the Jewish people, within International accepted borders of the state of Israel.
4. To encourage further private sector investment both in Israel and the Arab World.
5. To bring and end to the Islamic terrorist regime of Hamas in Gaza.
You might suspect me to have omitted Clintons promises to Israel. Well, take a look your self at the State Department release: Click here