Norwegian princess worship pagan goddess Astarte

«The Norwegian Royal Märtha Louise preach a New Age religion in direct conflict with the faith in Jesus».

White magic and a smile will not take anyone to Heaven. Not even princes Märtha Louise.
White magic and a smile is not going to take anyone to Heaven. Not even the Norwegian princess Märtha Louise.

The Norwegian Christian Mission leader Rolf Kjøde is giving a stern warning. In the magazine Agenda 3:16, He explains that the Norwegian princess has started to worship Astarte, and old pagan goddess from the Hebrew Old Testament.

Kjøde writes that the princess has the right to chose her own religion and faith. But he pray that the Norwegian people will be able to see the enormous difference between the New Age self-realization program, that demands deep search into your own mind, and the Gospel of Jesus that have given us victory over sins. Kjøde writes that Jesus have released us from the curse of death, and all evil spirits that wants for take us away from the God that created us.

The Norwegian Christian leader give thanks to the Queen of Denmark, who have warned against New Age religions, and even the Norwegian King Harald that expressed his Christian faith when visiting a Mosque in Oslo.

Source: Norwegian Christian Daily, DagenMagazinet.

My comment:

The Norwegian princess Märtha Louise have been deceived by the forces of darkness. She has freely chosen to reject Jesus, and have become a daughter of the devil.

She has been lead astray, and do lead the Norwegians astray. It would be better for her to get a milestone around her neck, and been thrown into the deep blue sea, than to promote the evil spirit of Astarte. Because that path leads to the fire of Hell.

If the Norwegian royalty do not repent from this sin, she will not be allowed to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. «Baptized» as an infant, or not baptized. It does not matter.

This is the truth.

63 thoughts on “Norwegian princess worship pagan goddess Astarte

  1. Freedom of religion is a fundamental human right. Astarte is a Goddess that certainly deserves reverence. She is not some “New Age” creation. She is the all-mother holy presence. Astarte is essentially the same Goddess known as Ishtar and Inana, and Her adoration can be seen throughout almost all ancient Middle-Eastern writing.

    1. Dear Greenman.

      Shalom, and welcome to this site.

      You might be of the opinion that goddesses should be worshiped. Buy the living God hates this kind of idol worship.

      Judges 3:7
      The Israelites did evil in the eyes of the LORD; they forgot the LORD their God and served the Baals and the Asherahs.

      The «Asherahs» is goddesses of many forms. Ishtar, Inana, Semiramis or Isis. Behind it all is, the enemiy of the living God. There is no other name that can save us from Hell but Jesus from Nazareth. He is the only one who can saved us from our sins.

      1. That’s nice for you, & I respect your faith. But as a woman, mother, & a grandmother, I want something I can relate with more trust, love, & self worth than all this nasty stuff about hell. I’m not going to hell, & nor are my beloved children, & I defy anyone who tries to terrorise me into obeying them by saying that they will. The Mother watches over me & mine, she understands & listens to me, & promises only peace in the safety of her unlimited love, not fear & damnation.

  2. Good stuff. 🙂 It’s nice to see religious diversity among the well-endowed, such as royalty. She’s setting a good example for the open-mindedness of her people, in my honest opinion.
    Thanks for posting this.

  3. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

    The phrase “morning star” is directly translated from “Astarte”…

    So Jesus is Astarte? 🙂

  4. That’s awesome, Astarte is a very powerful and wonderful goddess. Plus this is a really good thing for Pagans everywhere.

    Hail Astarte!

    1. Dear Pagan.

      Shalom, and welcome to this site.

      It is true that both Jesus and Satan has a plan for us. But they are radical opposites. Jesus has a plan to take you to Heaven, my beloved sister, created in the image of God.

      Satan wants to take you with him down the Abyss, and into the burning flames of Hell. He rebelled in Heaven, was judged and kicked out. You still have a chance to repent, and being saved.

      Your email-ID exposes you. You are not a worshiper of Astarte. You are a satanist. I guess that is why you have the email-ID “satansgirl66”.

      Do you fully understand what Satan has done with you?

      Like me, you do deserve to die, and end up in Hell. I might not be able to show you the same mercy and grace, as Jesus did. But He also nailed your sins to the cross. Only by surrender to Him, you can be saved. I have surrendered to Him. Satan do no longer have any power over me, neither does he have any influence over my final destiny. Amen.

      1. Do you not understand that there are people, like myself, who are entirely outside this bible/satan axis? If you believe in the Old Testament, then belief in satan & his crew of demons must follow. But is you see the Old testament as a purely historical document (which some believe to have occult significance) you don’t have to buy in to satan at all.
        Further, if you believe the New Testament to be the recollections & account of the founding of a middle eastern religion by a charismatic 1st century mystic, you don’t have to subscribe to the claim that the mystic in question was tortured to death in order to save you from Satan in the first place.
        Arguably, Satan only has power over anyone to the extent that they believe in him.
        That there is evil in the world, who could deny ? Which does not mean that creation is evil. Creation is not evil but endlessly remade out of the illimitable love of the Mother. From her we have come, & to her we shall return.
        I have no doubt that Christ in his love & mercy will save you from evil. But for me, Christ is simply one aspect of the All-Loving All-Creating Goddess who watches over every single one oflher children.
        I neither need nor want to be saved, as I was not born sinful. I need to be safe from (not of) evil, & this I am under the protection & guidence of the Mother. Blessings, June

  5. All of the Pagan Gods have been slandered by judeo-christian tradtion and turned into devils in their point of view. You call The Gods demons and monsters out of ignorance and anti-Pagan sentiment. Thus Satan is not the devil of the bible.

    The name Satan means “adversary” and in my book that means the adversary of christian hypocrisy and ignorance. Also called Lucifer(The Morning Star) he is beautiful and Pagan. Thus it is none of a christian’s bussiness to discuss Lucifer/Satan because He is not meant to be part of Your faith.

    So yes I am a Theistic Satanist who is a devout worshiper of the old Gods. Another name for my faith is Tradtional Paganism. If you were well-researched you would know.

    For more info: http://www.joyofsatan.org
    I suggest you read the information on that website, because you are sadly mistaken.

    Hail The Old Gods

    1. Dear Pagan.

      Shalom, and welcome back with this confirmation of being a worship of Satan. We who follow Jesus do acknowledge the children of the devil.

      I will keep your link. Because very seldom, we encounter honest Satanists, who admit that worshiping Lucifer, is exactly what they do.

    2. Dear Pagan.

      Some Bible reading for you:

      Luke 10:18

      He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

      Jesus do acknowledge the existence of Satan, and from where his rebellion started.

      John 13:27
      As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.

      Those who open their heart for Satan, are the traitors of the gospel. Jesus exposed Judas and Satan.

      2 Corinthians 11:14
      And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

      Satan is not dangerous, when He come like you. He is dangerous when He claims to be a servant of God most High, an Angel.

      2 Thessalonians 2:9
      The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders.

      Satan and his children do have the power to perforce miracles. But they are fakes, copies of what God of the Bible are doing. He gave Satan his powers. Only when Jesus returns, He will finish off Lucifer, and throw him into the lake of fire.

      Dearest Pagan:

      If you do not repent, you will end up in this hot place called Hell. And burn with pain, forever.

      1. Father Satan is not and and never was an angel in the christian sense. He was was(and still is) Melek Tau’s of the yezidis and The Al-Jilwah is His holy book.

        Some reading(from that book) for you:

        “Chapter I

        I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve.”
        ————————–

        I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
        http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Doctrines.html

        Beiliefs of Theistic Satanism:
        “We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity.”

        “We know “Yaweh/Jehova” of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies. This is evident in the many contradictions within the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text to be the work of human beings who had occult knowledge and infused it with power to make it credible, and to incite fear in order to control.”

        ” We have found Satanism is the original religion of humanity. We have done our research. Satanism is based upon the ancient religions that predated Judaism and Christianity from hundreds to thousands of years.”

        “Christianity was a reaction to the original Pagan religions, labeled as “Satanism” meaning “enemy/adversary” in Hebrew.”

        “The Original Gods [Demons] were unjustly labeled as monsters and branded as “evil” to keep humanity from spiritual knowledge. Because of this, the human race has drastically degenerated both spiritually and intellectually.”
        –www.joyofsatan.org

      2. Dear pagan.

        Shalom, and thanks for making this a very interesting debate.

        You wrote:

        Beiliefs of Theistic Satanism:
        “We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity.”

        My reply:

        You just proved the Bible to be the truth. Satan really rebelled in Heaven, and wanted to replace Father God. Than Satan was kicked out of Heaven, and managed to make you one of his faithful followers. Accepting and promoting his falsehood.

      3. The bible was stolen from more ancient texts and corrupted to control the people. That is all the church knows how to do, control not help. The bible was stolen from texts far more ancient and true than the modern christians would ever realized. Christianity is the greatest story ever sold to the weak and feeble minded that are controled by a small group.

      4. We do not need the bible.

        It is a corruption of texts written thousands of years before the conception of “jahweh”. There is no “jahweh” to be afraid of.

        The princess of Norway is wise. She will benefit from Astarte’s benevolence.

      5. Dear Petra, and the Satanists among us.

        Shalom, and thanks for this debate.

        The editor has now reached the limit of his grace, in regards to Satanic attacks on the Bible and Jesus the Messiah. Please go back to your own forums, and continue your blasphemy there. This debate is closed.

  6. So what u are saying is the god of this man made bible is all just for cursing children generations down from the orginal “sinner” who committed the sin!!! This god of this nazarene has cause more self hate than ANYTHING else in the world . PAGAN GODS = ORGINAL GODS period

    1. Dear Summer Satans child.

      Shalom, and welcome to this site.

      Lets focus of what happened in the Heavens, before man was created.

      Satan, your master, wanted to be God him self. And in your life, he has managed to do so. But as Jesus said: God our Father kicked him out, down and into a World that was void and formless. This place had no life, and was not a nice place to spend eternity.

      Man was not cursed. Man was created to life in the garden of Eden, a perfect place. Man was created to life for eternity, with God.

      The very fact that every man dies, prove that you are not able to live like God has intended for you. You are created in His eternal image.

      Something went wrong.

      When Father God created a perfect garden for men, Satan entered into this garden, deceived and cursed man. No longer is Earth that perfect place. The Bible says that Satan and his deceived children now rules the Earth. Non of them can escape death. All will die and perish.

      Only in Jesus, you can return to the sinless paradise. Because only He has defeated death, when He rose from the grave. Only in Him, we were created to live in forever. Only in Him we can life forever. Amen.

  7. Great post Pagan! You’ve hit the nail on the head, as a proud son of Father Satan, I can honestly say that I’ve actually seen my prayers to Satan answered, as opposed to just talking to thin air, wasting my energy, and seeing nothing from the christian “god.”

    1. Dear Pagan.

      I have spammed you. Not because I want to censor your Satanic comments, but because the last one was to long. You are welcome back with short comments.

  8. Why was Pagan censored???? I thought this was all about discussion and debate, and this person gets spammed for a lengthy comment???? In my opinion, Pagan told the truth, and it’s not something christians could handle, so they censor this person.

    1. Dear child of Satan, Vampire god.

      Shalom.

      Pagan is loved by Jesus, and loved by me. She is welcome back with short comments. Any day. This is an open forum, and we are blessed by your confirmation that there are people who openly admit they are children of the devil.

  9. My point is, if a christian had posted such a lengthy comment, would they too be spammed? Also, let me point out that Satan is NOTHING like he’s portrayed in the bible. He’s a beautiful being, not a monster with red skin, horns and a tail. None of the Gods of Hell are any kind of monsters, and are the guardians of humanity.

    1. Dear Vampiregod 1954.

      Shalom.

      Have you read about Satan in the Bible?

      I guess not. You just have the impression that Satan is portrayed in the Bible with red skin, horns and tails.

      The Bible explains that Satan was one of the most beautiful of the Angels in Heaven. Do you believe this?

      And I guess, he appeared as an Angel in your life. Just like he fooled Eve in the garden of Eden, he has fooled you.

      1. Actually, Satan has not fooled me. I opened my eyes and saw His truth through the christian lies. Father Satan has never appeared as an angel, because He never was an angel. I do not follow Him blindly, I have seen proof of His existence and found the strength to better myself because of Him.

  10. Astarte is an awesome Goddess, she’s a noble warrior and worthy of great respect and admiration. Don’t know about anyone else, but I personally DON’T want to go to heaven. I don’t give a hoot if some goody goody died for my sins. Being human is not a sin, but most christians see being anything but a robot as walking the path to Hell. I do walk that path, knowingly and proudly. 666

    1. Dear 666

      The mark of the beats.

      Vampiregod, you contradict your self. First you say, that – I – do not want to go to Heaven. Than you say that Christians claim people who are on their way to Hell, are like robots.

      This is not fair. You have a free will , and you have exercised your free will. Do not blame followers of Jesus, for your choice.

      1. I said anyone who is NOT a robot is seen by christians as walking the path to Hell. As far as my actions are concerned, responsibility to the responsible, it’s a principle of Satanism. If I commit an act, regardless of what it is, that’s on me. That’s my doing and I face the result, good or bad. I blame followers of jesus for being so self righteous as to tell me that only their jesus can save me. Personally I don’t need or want to be saved.

      2. Dear Vampiregod 1954.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        blame followers of jesus for being so self righteous as to tell me that only their jesus can save me. Personally I don’t need or want to be saved.

        My reply.

        Followers of Jesus can not be saved by being self righteous. Only Jesus is their righteousness. We are saved by what He has done for us. You say that you do neiter need to be saved, not want to be saved. Let it be as you say: You are not saved. And, than you will surely die in your sins, and perish.

  11. I’ll die knowing the truth, having lived a life of indulgence instead of one of fear. I’ll never perish though, as I’m strong in Father Satan. Never needed jesus, never wanted jesus, don’t care to know jesus. Personally if jesus were standing right in front of me, I’d spit right into his lying face. But since the nazarene never has existed and is a fictional entity, that’s pretty much impossible.

    1. Dear Vampiregod1954.

      Shalom.

      Among, all that Jesus did, what do you feel its the worst. Since you want to spit into his lying face?

      Was it His act of helping of the pore, was it His healing of the sick, or was it the demons he drove out of people who was in bondage to Satan?

      May be it is the blood He shed for our sins, that irritate you the most?

      Its is again rather funny, that you in one sentence wants to spit on him, and in the very next sentence deny that He has ever existed.

      1. It’s the fact that all he supposedly did is a load of crap, stolen from other PAGAN religions. The very nazarene itself is a lie. I said I want to spit in his holier than thou mug, but it’s impossible to spit on a fictional hoax. I’d love to see this nazarene hoax drive out any Demon God, I doubt jesus would even be able to drive out a fruitfly.

  12. for a moment forget about the existence of any of the gods, and see it just as a subjective choice..

    i think it is a great thing that someone important had the bravery and attizude to stand out for her free will.
    whatever she believes, this act – to stand out for yourself, forget about the group-mindedness-is a good example, mostly from a royal member.

    and what i must admit Xtians are cruel..to kill someone, just becouse she has a diferent *opinion*..that is cruel..

    the time of inquisitio is ower. now you are not allowed to kill, and to do it just for an opinion.

  13. Dear Ivarfgeld….just because you keep repeating the same thing over and over does not make it true. If your belief in Jesus is so powerful and you really believe it yourself then why are you so bent on repeating yourself??? How many times did Jesus come to earth? Once! why don’t you follow His good example because your repetition is kinda embarrassing to witness. But, its your site so do whatever you want.

    1. Cassandra,

      The Word of God tells us as Christians to spread the good news of Jesus Christ dying for our sins.

      The Bible tells us in 2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage–with great patience and careful instruction.

      The Bible also says that Jesus Christ will come very soons. The signs of the end are around us, and those that cannot see it are spiritually blind.

      He will come very soon, and I’m 100% sure of it. It is not too late too repent from your sins Cassandra.

      Luke 21:25

      25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

  14. The absolute close mindedness of xians world wide is mind boggling! One cannot really debate or relate to their smug consistant reply of “well I’ll pray for you because youre going to hell”
    John

  15. The Old Testament is largely a rip off of older Sumerian and Mesopotamian religion and spirituality. Go look at the creation myths of those traditions and the laws.

    The Jewish, Christian and Muslim authorities are so afraid of the Feminine and are always trying to subjugate Her.

    You are completely deluded if you think Christianity and Jesus is the only way. Most Christians do not even understand Jesus. By the way half of the New Testament is missing – the Roman Catholic authorities did not like those parts – so they removed it.

    Its because of believing one religion is the only way that we have all these wars and conflict.

  16. Telling people they will go to Hell for not accepting Jesus as their Lord is like threatening people with a gun to do what you say or you will blow their brains out.

    I have studied through the Bible several times and am also a post-graduate student of Religion and Theology.

    I absolutely applaud the move of the Norwegian Princess to worship the Goddess Astarte.

    And if you really want to go to the roots of the Biblical god Yahweh, you will find that the original prototype this god was based upon was actually Seth or Seth-Baal of ancient Egypt – and His consort was none other than the Goddess Astarte.

    1. Dear Che.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      And if you really want to go to the roots of the Biblical god Yahweh, you will find that the original prototype this god was based upon was actually Seth or Seth-Baal of ancient Egypt – and His consort was none other than the Goddess Astarte.

      My reply:

      You live in a free and pluralistic society, and have the right to have your own private opinions. But when you claim to know the Bible, but print outright lies about what is written about Astarte (Asherah) in this book, I will have to expose you as a liar.

      Astarte (greek) and Asherah (Hebrew) are both names of the pagan Queen of Heaven.

      Deuteronomy 7:5
      This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles and burn their idols in the fire.

  17. This discussion began with a report about the worship of Astarte, the Great Mother, but the Christians on this forum are only ever interested in arguing with the satanists, or people whom they think are satanists. In other words, they only relate their belief to a narrow axis of good/evil as determined by the Bible.

    It is the same with all the ‘peoples of the book’ (Jews, Muslims and Christians) they simply can’t get their heads round anything outside the perameters of their own scriptures. Whatever your argument, they will simply repeat again and again that the Bible says this that or the other.
    The fact that there are people out here for whom the Bible (certainly the Old Testament) is a complete irelevance is something they cannot, or will not comprehend.

    I have posted several times about the Goddess, and had no response at all; only those perceived to be satanists get a reply.
    I am a pagan, a polytheist, an animist, a pantheist, and above all, a child of the Great Mother from whom we all come and to whom we must all return. It is Her that I love and honour and to Her that I look for strength and comfort.
    Being polytheist, I have no issue with anybody else worshiping their own gods, including Yaweh. Lots of gods seem like a good thing to me.
    But just because someone else worships Yaweh does not make me subject to his rather grim laws. Once again, I am not sinful, so I don’t need saving. But I am a good person with the love of the Goddess in my heart. I know that when I die I shall return to the ancestors and rest there with them in the infinite love of the all powerful Mother.

    None of that makes me a satanist, or anything remotely like. But it does merit the courtesy of a response. Blessings, June

    1. Dear June-marie Courage

      Shalom.

      As a student of Jesus, I have been called to tell you what the Word of God says about Astarte. Either you like it or not. You can live in denial. That is your right. But You will have to live with the eternal consequences. Either you believe in the Word of God or not: You will be judged by the Word.

      Jesus explains that you have to make Him your Master, if you want to be rescued from this godless generation of God mockers. Only He is the gate to Heaven. Astarte is a demonic principality of darkness. If you honor this pagan goddess, you are doing the will of the Devil. He will face the eternal lake of fire. So will all who willfully or by ignorance rejects the only salvation there is: The blood of Jesus.

      It is you choice to accept this message, and surrender to Him.

      1. How am I a ‘god mocker’ ? How is Astarte ‘a demonic principality of darkness’ ? What do these phrases even mean ?
        Simply repeating the same mantra over and over doesn’t make it true. And is why do you have to promote your own version of God by scare tactics and blaspheming against my beloved Goddess ?

        I know that love of the Goddess means love toward all creation, because it is Her creation. I know that love of the Goddess means tolerance toward all expressions of Her divine spirit, including yours. I know that love of the Goddess leads us to resist and oppose all forms of evil – demonic and otherwise. How can any of this make Astarte Herself ‘demonic’ ?

        if your God is really so powerful; why do you need to constantly belittle and demean other people’s faith in His name? And why do you have to threaten and coerce people to believe in Him ?

        The Goddess will love and help you even while you blaspheme against Her. She will not threaten or frighten you into worshipping Her, but will understand your deep faith as an attempt to get to the truth.

        Anyway, you can believe in Jesus without taking all that Old testament violence on board as well.
        And you might want to consider exactly who has ‘called’ upon you to try an scare everyone silly with nonsense about lakes of fire and the rest – I don’t think Jesus himself would have any truck with that kind of nonsence – just go an reread the Beatitudes.

        You can be a Christian without trying to make everybody else as scared and angry as you are.
        My Goddess and your Christ are both aspects aspects of the same eternal love and power. Neither are demonic.

        Even more Blessings than usual, June.

      2. Dear June-marie Courage

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        if your God is really so powerful; why do you need to constantly belittle and demean other people’s faith in His name? And why do you have to threaten and coerce people to believe in Him ?

        My rely:

        All men have sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God. The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

        You will eventually see the Powerful and omnipotent God of the Bible. Your goddess can not save you. She has not paid the price for your sins. You are a sinner. If you do not surrender to the only salvation there is, you will surely die in your sins and perish.

        This is the truth. Because I love you, I will have to warn you so your blood does not come on my hands.

      3. But I only need saving if I am born sinful, and I wasn’t. Unless I believe in your Bible. Which I don’t. And the more you try to frighten me (rather that attempt to persuade) me into believing all that Jehovah scar-mongering, the more likely I am to run in the opposite direction.
        Can’t you see what a terrible and devilish claim you are making: that the Jehovah god is so violent, so unforgiving, so cruel that he will torture his children for all eternity if they don’t do exactly what he tells them to do ? Any human father who threatened his children like that would be prosecuted for child abuse.

        If I really believed that the Godhead was as vindictive and unimaginably brutal as you claim, I would have to think that the universe had been created by demons simply to torture human beings. But I don’t believe such a deranged ideology for one minute.

        Remember that Jesus said, ‘I bring you a new law’. And also, ‘none come to the Father but through me.’ Do please go and reread the Beatitudes. You can accept Jesus without all the hate and violence which has so horribly degraded your own belief system. It is the vision of the lakes of fire which is clearly and truly demonic.

        Me ? I honour Jesus’ teachings (odd,if I were truly demonic, don’t you think ?) but am not much interested in any of the religions of the Book. I believe that the Goddess loves all her children and would never condemn a single one of them, for any reason whatsoever, to even one second of torment, let alone an eternity !

      4. Dear June-marie Courage

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        Can’t you see what a terrible and devilish claim you are making: that the Jehovah god is so violent, so unforgiving, so cruel that he will torture his children for all eternity if they don’t do exactly what he tells them to do?

        My reply:

        God of the Bible regretted that he created man. Not because God is cruel, but because man is not willing to listen to his creator.

        Man has a free will. He can refuse to obey God almighty, the greatest sin and foolishness of them all.

        Only one family was found righteous in they eyes of God. That was the family of Noah. The rest perished in the flood.

        This flood is an Biblical example of a God is holy and Almighty. He can not accept sin.

        The end of the human race will take most of the people by surprise. The end will come just like the flood. Jesus will return in an instant, in the clouds of Heaven. He will come and rule with an iron rod, and judged the living and the dead.

        The good news is that man do not need to perish. We are all sinners who can accept Jesus as our Lord and savior, and be saved by Him.

        Love can never be found outside of the truth that we all are sinners, who needs to be saved.

        So much God LOVED the world, that He sent His only begotten Son, so that all who BELIEVE in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

        Dear Dear June-marie Courage.

        If you can accept this as the truth, you will escape the coming wrath of God. Amen.

      5. Ivarfjeld, I cannot believe in any god who would regret his own creation, nor in one who wishes to reduce his children to abject terror if they don’t obey him.

        I cannot accept your idea of sin, or that a little baby is born sinful.

        I cannot and will not accept cruel, primitive and violent ideas about punishment, and will not worship any creature – god or otherwise – who want me to live by the same violence.

        From the way you describe your god, I have come to understand that he is nothing more than a primitive demon, and I will not fall down on my knees before anybody’s demon.

        It must be horrible to have the kind of faith that you have. Not only have I no wish to share it, but I sincerely hope, in love and kindness, that you will be one day liberated from it.

        In the meantime, try to be more cheeful !

      6. Dear June-marie Courage.

        Shalom.

        You wrote:

        I cannot accept your idea of sin, or that a little baby is born sinful.

        I cannot and will not accept cruel, primitive and violent ideas about punishment, and will not worship any creature – god or otherwise – who want me to live by the same violence.

        My reply:

        The is your sovereign choice. And since you came to this web site by your own free will, I have been given the privilege to tell you have to will have to pay the eternal consequences by your rejection of the blood of Jesus as the only remedy for sins.

        You can still repent. You can go down on your knees and beg Jesus for mercy. He has nailed your sins to the cross. He was raised from the dead for your justification. If you do not accept that sins separate you from a holy God, you will die in your sins and perish.

      7. Ivarfjeld; thanks, but no thanks. As I’m not in the least separated from the Goddess, sin doesn’t seem to be having the required effect in my case. Sorry to be a dissapointment, all Blessings June. ps there is more to life than gloom !!!!

  18. Dear June-Marie,

    Welcome to this blog. It’s nice to have you here.

    First of all, I accept you, where you are at at this moment in your life, with all of your beliefs and I am truly glad you have decided to ask some questions. All of us do.

    In terms of sin, every person on earth does. No one is perfect. Only God is. Are your gods perfect?

    The premise of Christianity is simple. We are all sinners, and screw up. God is perfect. He is also holy. We can not stand before Him with sin because He is just. He sent His son to take the punishment of sin for us and to pay all of our debts. By believing in Him and his sacrifice we are saved.

    We have free will, June Marie. God doesn’t send us anywhere. We make the choices to do wrong or do right. When we accept Jesus, he gives us the Holy Spirit to live inside of us and guide us to all truth.

    I challenge you to pray to Jesus for help and understanding for one week and forsake your other gods. I challenge you to read the scriptures during this time and only talk to Jesus. If you are not changed in that one week, I would be very suprised.

    Up for the challenge?

    Love in Him,
    sue

    P.S. I will be praying for you.

  19. Dear sueliz, I can see you mean well, but patronise me as you like, I did not come to this site to ask questions, merely to correct some of the (factually) wildly misleading things which were being said about paganism. (Have you read all my previous posts ?)

    Yes, my beloved Goddess is perfect, for she is divine, as I understand your Jesus to also be. For this reason some traditions call her ‘Immaculate’
    I have followed her for the best part of thirty years, and will not forsake her now.

    I am well versed in srcipture, and also the love of Jesus, as I was bought up in a Christian household. Fortunately for me, however,my parents never threatened me with lakes of fire or any such nonsense, but rather instilled in me a deep love for all of creation as being witness to the divine.
    The two principal reasons I left Christianity all those years ago were 1)The treatment of women in the established Christian churches and 2) The emphasis on sin and suffereing.
    These two elements are richly present in Judaism and Islam, and I believe thay are a consequence of monotheism.

    After loosing my faith, I spent some ten years reading about and meditating upon many alternatives, including atheism. I did not come to the Goddess quickly or lightly.
    I came to the Goddess because she called me.
    But in the love of the Goddess I found an affirmation of my own, divine, feminine nature.(As you would also). It makes perfect sense to me that men should prefer a male deity, but why must men and women worship at the same altar? Is not the Divine manifest in one as much as the other?
    What also attracted me to paganism is its joyous emphasis on life and love rather than sin and suffering. As a child I had been deeply repelled by the descriptions I was given in school of Christ’s torture and death. Moreover, I have never understood the logic which says we are all born sinful.

    As I said in a previous answer (please do read my previous posts), I am not sinful, nor are my beloved daughters, nor my beautiful grandchildren. I am human and failing, and for this reason look to the Goddess for strength and guidence.
    As for suffering, don’t you think there is already enough in the world without us having to glorify the crucifixion ?

    So no, I think it is a little late for me to take up your ‘challenge’, and also quite pointless, as I have already spent much, much longer than just the odd week reading scripture, and praying to Jesus.
    However, are you willing to reverse the challenge, and spend a week without Jesus while immersing yourself in the faith of the Goddess ? I am more than happy to email you a reading list should you be interested.

    I do appreciate your concern, and you are welcome to pray for me if you want, but I suspect you could find a better cause than myself.

    All Bright Blessings to You and Yours, June.

  20. Dear June,

    I am not patronizing you.

    I can never worship anyone but Jesus of Nazareth. I am baptized and have given Him my life. So no, I will not pray to foreign gods ever. Only the one true God who is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

    Did you grow up Catholic by any chance? It is Mary that is called ‘Immaculate’ in Catholicism. This is different than biblical Christianity.

    If we were born without sin, we would never do one thing wrong. We know this is not the truth. We hurt others even inadvertently . We do things we don’t want to do. This is the sinful nature. Sin is real and it exists and only Jesus can cleanse us from sin.

    I don’t need a better cause than you. The Lord put you in my life today for a purpose and I will pray for you in love.

    Sue.

  21. Sueliz1 and Ivarfjeld: obviously neither of you read my posts, or if you did you didn’t understand a thing I’d written. I find the attitude of you and the other ‘christians’ on this site like that of the muslim fundamentalists: narrow, illeducated, and bigoted.
    I often hear people talking about the rise of fundamentalist Christianity but it’s only when you encounter it that you realise just how entrenched it has become.
    You just don’t get it, do you? You don’t begin to perceive the wider picture. You are trapped in a tiny, dark, world full of fears and threats and medieval ideas about sin and damnation. And you can only relate, like extremist Muslims, to people who speak exactly the same language as you. Any deviation at all and you simply start repeating the same manta over again.You are fixed in a never ending circle of repetition and self delusion.
    This might sound tough, but its nothing like as tough as telling me I will burn in hell forever !!! Can’t you try to think about what you are actually saying ? I mean really think. The fundamentalist surge in Christianity will exhaust itself, as it will in Islam. But the consequence of the nonsense you preach will ultimately result in thousands turning away from the Chrisitanity you so grossly missrepresent.
    I pity you with all my heart. I think you would be better off atheists than stuck in your gloomy creed for the rest of your lives.

    I hope that you will one day escape and strike out for the stars.

    There really isn’t much else to say, is there?

    I wish you cake and wine and sunshine and much love. June

  22. I see the Lord is pursuing you with a vengeance. Such is his love for you. He has already heard my prayer. The entities you pray to do not want you on this site. They want you to mock and persecute us. You are welcome to do that. I will continue praying because He wants you back June and even now His spirit moves to draw you to himself. Surrender.

  23. June. You may not believe in Him but He believes in you. He has not forgotten your childhood prayers. And when the Holy Spirit comes to teach you the truth you will understand what a child’s mind could not. My faith is joy unspeakable even in pain and suffering. Wine and sunshine are here for a moment. But eternity is forever and when you accept Him your heart overflows.
    Praying.
    Sue

  24. Eternity is in a grain of sand ……. but your lot have no conception of that.
    I wish you wine and cake for all eternity, and stars and fabulous sex for even longer. Now good night and sweet dreams.

    1. Dear all readers.

      I have spammed June-marie Courage.

      This is what she wrote:

      “But I curse the work you do that it will not bear fruit and will one day be revealed for the violent blasphemy which it is”.

      (end).

      I will not permit cursing on this site, to protect the person who curse. Curses just returns to the head of the person who spread trickery, witchcraft and spells.

      Let us pray for this lady, and beg Jesus to have mercy on her soul.

  25. Even though you are perverting what I said and using warped analogies I know He is with you now. He has heard me. Call on His name June

  26. i conducted a research and found out that all worshipper of astarte and other gods and goddesses like her was cursed and all of them their lives became miserable while they are living,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s