Fatah: «No Israeli Arabs. Only Palestinians against a Jewish state»

The Palestinian state must be free of Jewish settlers, Israeli Arabs are an inseparable part of the Palestinian people.

Hamas leader Haniyeh shaking hands with Abbas, as long as the money was distrubuted «correctly».
Hamas leader Haniyeh shaking hands with Abbas, as long as the money was distributed «correctly».

This is a statement by MK Ahmed Tibi (UAL-Ta’al). He was speaking at the Fatah’s sixth general assembly in Bethlehem on Tuesday,

The Fatah politician Tibi
The Fatah politician Ahmed Tibi

«Whoever came last should be the first to leave», Israel Radio quoted Tibi as saying, adding that freezing settlement construction was not enough. There’s no peace with the settlements or with the settlers and the Palestinian state should be free of settlers, he reportedly said.

An Arab Declaration of war:

Israeli Minister Michael Eitan (Likud):
«The peace process between Israel and the Palestinians cannot move forward if it is based on hate, separation and an unwillingness to coexist», said Eitan.

Likud minister Michael Eitan
Likud minister Michael Eitan

«Whoever wants to throw out Jews because of a nationalistic opposition to them living next to Arabs brings upon himself identical statements by Jews about Arabs».

He went on to say that such remarks were an obstacle to peace and constituted «a dangerous radicalization that does nothing to help bridge the gaps, and certainly doesn’t contribute to peace in our region».

«Arabs will reunite Jerusalem»

Nonetheless, the PA president Abbas accused Israel of denying its commitments. According to Abbas, the Palestinians and Israel reached a US-brokered understanding which included east Jerusalem, the Jordan Valley and parts of the Dead Sea.

«But now the Israelis are trying to deny this and create facts on the ground in Jerusalem, claiming Jerusalem is united under their sovereignty»., said Abbas.

My comment:

The PLO was founded in 1964 for the purpose of destroying the Jewish state of Israel. The reason behind the recent split between Hamas and Fatah is not bases on ideology. Its only based on different political tactics of reaching the same political goal.

And there is another difference, that is linked to secret bank accounts in Switzerland. The Fatah leadership is more corrupt and greedy than their brothers in Gaza. The Hamas leadership did not get the millions of USD that Abbas promised them. The greed of Abbas and his faithful men cost them their control over the Gaza strip.

Abbas and Haniyeh in happier days. When the EU and US money went into both mens pockets
Abbas and Haniyeh in happier days. During the time when the EU and US money went into both mens pockets.

When the blood money from the US and European Union is re-distributed into the right pockets, there will again be a fresh set up of Islamic soldiers in the same battle formations. The Bethlehem Fatah convention confirms that Hamas and Fatah agrees on the most important issues. The end of the Jewish state of Israel.

10 thoughts on “Fatah: «No Israeli Arabs. Only Palestinians against a Jewish state»

  1. MK Tibi, I believe, is not a FATEH Politician – as indicated in the caption under his beautiful picture.
    Tibi, and all Palestinians, wherever they may be, are for the genuine concept of a Palestinian Liberation Movement… not necessarily through Fateh THE Palestinian Liberation Movement, but we all walk (or should walk) in the same direction.

  2. Dear Fati.

    May be I am wrong, that Tibi is not not member of Fatah. But he is a PLO man. Please for give me. I will try to check this.

    You wrote:

    Palestinian Liberation Movement, but we all walk (or should walk) in the same direction.

    My comment:

    «Palestine» is already liberated. Liberated from Ottoman and British occupation. The Palestinian Mandate gave the Palestinian a state called Transjordan, today named the Kingdom of Jordan.

    The Jews got Eretz Israel. Now you all are called to live in peace.

  3. Thank you for your response. Tibi is a suppoeter, as outspokenly evident in his recent speech to Fateh, and to the PLO as well, like I mentioned in my response.
    Just that I think the caption should say: MK Ahmad Tibi, Leader of Arab Nationalist Party – The Arab Movement for Renewal.
    And as for the second comment — We will live in Peace when the occupation is ended the Occupied Territories are no longer occupied, and is liberated from fascism and tyranny
    thank you for accepting my remarks 😉

    1. Dear Fati.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      We will live in Peace when the occupation is ended the Occupied Territories are no longer occupied, and is liberated from fascism and tyranny.

      My reply:

      You have to live in peace today. If you love God, you will have peace in your heart. Only people who do not know God, hate others and use violence. The Jewish Messiah Jesus forgave everyone who harmed him. When he died on the cross, he said: «Father, forgive them. Because they do not know what they are doing».

      Palestine is not occupied. Its an Islamic lie. The Muslims have 22 nations where they can live in peace. Stop harming the Jews that live in Zion. The day you say «Jesus help me», He will explain everything to you.

  4. I have to totally disagree with your reading of history.. and perhaps, switch it all around.
    To my firm belief, in the oldest of books, till this very contemporary day, in which both you and I live across opposite fronts, we are the nation, the Palestinian nation, on whom you are inflicting your hate to non jews, it is especially evident on my way to work! in my daily life, in the evictions, land confiscation, apartheid wall, killing, detaining, the incursions… in the mere fact that occupation continues till this day!
    To my firm belief, Jesus was crucified … by you !!!
    It is my firmest belief, dear, that Palestine will be liberated from Israeli occupation and Zionist myths… I live for that day because I believe in freedom. Even if you and I, each lived on opposite fronts, I still approach to you for peace and a brighter future for my family and yours.
    Thanks, Fati

    1. Dear Fati.

      Shalom.

      You wrote: To my firm belief, Jesus was crucified … by you !!!

      My comment:

      You are right. Even though I did not live 2000 years ago, it was my sins that crucified Him. By He blood I have been saved. So if my sins crucified Jesus, so did your sins. Dear Fati. In your sins you are cursed, and in your sins you will die.

      Do something about this today. Cry out to Him. Jesus, I crucified you. Please forgive me, and change my heart. Save me Lord Jesus. Amen.

  5. By the way- Arabs have 22 nations, Muslims, however, have 57 (including Arabs)… all of whom are willing to raise the Israeli flag if Israel ends its occupation on lands occupied in 1967.

    1. Dear Fati.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      By the way- Arabs have 22 nations, Muslims, however, have 57 (including Arabs)… all of whom are willing to raise the Israeli flag if Israel ends its occupation on lands occupied in 1967.

      My comment:

      If this was the truth, than the PLO should have put up the Israeli flag in 1964. Because when the PLO was formed in 1964, the areas you claim was occupied from 1967, was controlled by the Arabs. Fati, stop telling lies. Only when Israel is completely gone, there can be peace in an Islamic heart.

  6. Are you serious you are calling the 6 days war in 1967 a lie??
    Please tell me your real position on that – because if so, let us play it backwards and maybe even reverse it… let the Palestinian people gather to where ever you a were in the world, put you in one place and attack you, occupy you, kill and expel you… then re occupy whatever was left of your lands… then continue to occupy a nation on its land for 61 years. AND reject any peace prospects.
    How about that??!!
    I do not want your answer, am not really into your publishable myths.. but in your heart of hearts, try to answer.

    1. Dear Fati.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      Are you serious you are calling the 6 days war in 1967 a lie??

      My comment:

      I have never said that the 1967 war was a lie. I said that this war lead to the liberation of Jerusalem. Jerusalem had been occupied by the Kingdom of Jordan from 1948 to 1967. Before that, Jerusalem was occupied by United Kingdom. And before 1917, Jerusalem was occupied by the Ottoman Empire with its capital in Istanbul in Turkey.

      You see Fati. Jerusalem has never been in «Palestinian» hands. Even in Jordan, «Palestinians» are considered foreigners, since they are placed in «refugee camps». Its Jordan who tells lies, and is the root of the suffering of these people.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s