Prime Minister Netanyahu outlined to the Cabinet Sunday the principles for peace he presented to Italian and French leaders last week:
1) The need for explicit Palestinian recognition of the State of Israel as the national state of the Jewish people.
2) The demilitarization of a Palestinian state in such a manner that all of Israel’s security needs will be met.
3) Explicit international guarantees for these security arrangements.
4) The problem of refugees must be resolved outside the borders of Israel.
5) The need that the peace agreement be an end to the conflict.
Source: Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Any free and democratic nation would have demanded the same, if they were in a similar situations as the state of Israel. Lets all lover of freedom and liberty stand up and support her. In the name of Y`shua. Amen.