Lady Gaga admits love affair with Judas

“Judas” is Lady Gaga’s latest upcoming single. It speaks about her love relationship with Judas, the disciple who betrayed Jesus with a kiss and killed himself after.

Pure demonic evil can appear as an angle of Light. Turn of Lady Gaga.

The second single off of Lady Gaga’s new album “Born This Way” has been leaked across the Internet.

It is giving audiences a glimpse into Mother Monster’s dark side … or darker side.

Judas,” her latest upcoming single, speaks about her love relationship with Judas, the disciple who betrayed Jesus with a kiss and killed himself after. Gaga told Carson Daly on Amp Radio that the track is about always “falling in love with the wrong man over and over again.”

Described as “backstabbing boyfriends of the biblical variety,” the song title was first revealed in Vogue Magazine.

“It’s about constantly walking towards the light in my life, but always clutching onto the light while peering towards the devil in the back,” Gaga told the Skorpion Show.

“I sing about what a holy fool I am, and that although moments in my life are so cruel and relationships can be so cruel I’m still in love with Judas. I still go back again to those evil things.”

Relaying in an exclusive interview with Google a few lines of the song, the singer recited, “When he comes to me, I am ready. I’ll wash his feet with my hair if he needs, forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain. Even after three times he betrays me, I’ll bring him down, a king with no crown.”

Source: Christian Post.

My comment:

The Bible speaks about people who are demonized. They have been taken captive by Satan, and are programed by him to do evil.

One such person is Lady Gaga. Millions comfortably numb parents let their children watch her demonic videos.

If you are in love with Judas, you are in love with pitiful betrayal. You are a Quisling, and you deserve nothing better than to go and hang your self.

All men are supposed to be in love with Jesus. Because as both Judas and Lady Gaga brings death, darkness and destruction into your life, Jesus brings light.

John 3:19
This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Cut the crap from people like Lady Gaga. Give you life to Jesus. Out of him comes river of living water.

Written by Ivar

75 thoughts on “Lady Gaga admits love affair with Judas

  1. “If you are in love with Judas, you are in love with pitiful betrayal. You are a Quisling, and you deserve nothing better than to go and hang your self.”

    Wow. That’s harsh. Do you honestly tell people this? You deserve nothing better than to go hang yourself?

    Where is the love that Jesus commanded us to have? I do not see it here. I see judgmental behavior and an eagerness to cast stones.

    Pull that log out of your own eye, for it looks to me that you and all of are in love with Judas too.

    • Dear Stephanie

      Shalom, and love in Jesus the Messiah.

      What do a demon deserve? Eternity in Hell is not going to be a cake walk, or a bed of roses. If you want to be demonized, God of the Bible has no objection. He will allow Satan to enter you. That was exactly what happen to Judas. And that is exactly what happened to Lady Gaga.

      If Lady Gaga went and hung her self today, it would be a tragedy for her. Rejecting Jesus, having a love affair with Judas, being sent to Hell without any mercy. But such a tragedy would also bring an end to her endless production of demonic videos. Thousands of souls would not longer be lead astray, by some fresh perversions of this lady.

      I hope and pray that Lady Gaga repents, starts to love Jesus, and will be found inside the Kingdom of Heaven. Amen.

      • I think your interpretation of this song might be off.

        So far, I see where it’s about getting in touch with the darkness within yourself, in order to be free, healed or however you want to put it.

        In her own quirky and unique way she is saying the same as many of us do….

        we all fall in love with the wrong man, over and over again whether it be the man of pride, greed, condemnation, selfishness, etc.

        Over and over again, we fall in love with these things, with these “Judas'” and perhaps we should look in to the deeper reasons as to why we do instead of just blaming it on our sinful nature or Satan.

        The church does falls in love with Judas, the body of believers does, all people do.

    • Dear Stephanie.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      Wow. That’s harsh. Do you honestly tell people this? You deserve nothing better than to go hang yourself?

      My comment:

      I do not tell “people” this. But Lady Gaga is the first person I have heard about, who has a love affair with Judas. Do you know anyone else who embrace and have love affairs with hate and betrayal? I mean openly and willfully?

      • Yes, I do know of others who embrace Judas.

        All of us.

        Whether intentional or not, we all embrace Judas and betray Jesus each time we decide to not follow his teachings of love thy neighbor or love others as I have loved you or when we are busy pointing out the log in someone elses eye instead of tending to the one in our own eyes. Or when we are being busy acting as the Pharisees did by bringing the adulterer to Jesus with the tattle tale attitude of look what she did, look what sin I have caught her in.

        When the Pharisees did this, they were acting as if they were better because they were religious.

        What did Jesus tell those Religious Leaders? Let the one who has not sinned cast the first stone.

        Each time we do those things, we are betraying Jesus.

        I challenge you to let go of all your finger pointing and casting stones and pointing out what you think are other people’s sins and replace that with the commitment to love others. Nothing more, nothing less.

        For that is the good news. That Jesus came to not only die on the cross, but to say you are loved, you are accepted, you are a part of this too. You are important. And there is a better way that will bring you life, joy and peace.

        I think you will find that preaching that gospel to others and allowing God to do the rest, is much harder yet much more rewarding than reciting scripture, throwing stones, picking at what you think are other peoples faults. The Lord never asked us to do these things. He discouraged us against them.

        When we lay down the sword that we were never asked to carry of pointing out what we think are the wrongs of others, our eyes will be opened and the log removed so that we may see with lenses of love. And when we wear these lenses of love, we don’t have time to pick on what we think are the sins of others because we see the hurting, the dying, the hungry, the naked, the poor, the oppressed, the rejected and marginalized. And we grieve with them. We want to bring them the love and hope of God and Jesus to them. We want to help them taste the goodness of a love that has set us free from things that once kept us captive.

        Whether it be helping them heal from addiction or from the condemnation from other people.

        So I challenge you to lay down your criticism, your finger pointing, your stone throwing and your condemning. Trade these things in for the mission to just love and bless others with a little grace, some mercy and see what happens to you and others. Let God do the rest.

        Now doubt, there will be a brighter light shining.

      • Stephanie

        You said: Trade these things in for the mission to just love and bless others with a little grace, some mercy and see what happens to you and others.

        My Comment: What kind of Christian would I be, if I didn’t or Ivar didn’t love you enough to tell you to Repent from your sins, because the kingdom of God is at hand?

        2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

        You said: I challenge you to let go of all your finger pointing and casting stones and pointing out what you think are other people’s sins and replace that with the commitment to love others.

        My Comment: I challenge you to Pick up the Word of God, and read it as is. For His words never change.

        Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

      • Why do you see Judas as hate? He did betray Jesus but he felt a deep sense of regret and remorse about it. If anything Judas portrays a sinful human being, which represents all of us. He does not portray hate. He portrays a normal human being that has sinned and who was forgiven. She also says that the song is about her always falling in love with the wrong person. You are only assuming she falls in love with Judas because he betrayed Jesus.

        Something a lot of us are guilty of. Falling in love with somebody that one knows isn’t the right person for you. She is not in love with Judas because he betrayed Jesus, it’s because she is attracted to sin, and somebody that is of sin, something of this world. Something all of us are guilty of.

        Jesus is my virtue: what she knows she should be doing
        Judas is the demon i cling to: the sinful nature she gives into

        The comments from her about the lyrics of the music shed some light on the subject, but even if she didn’t comment, the question would always have been out there why is she in love with somebody that betrayed our savior and even then it would have just been an unanswered question which cannot be answered with assumptions and judgement.

  2. Why would you assume that I don’t read the word of God?

    I understand you feel strongly that you feel like you’re fulfilling the mission of God, but God nor Jesus never told us to do this. Someone in Timothy might have, just like certain preachers in pulpits do today, but Jesus never did.

    You don’t even know me and you’re telling me to repent from my sins? And with the same tongue you say that you love me?

    This may have worked for the culture back then, but it’s very obvious that this method does not work now. It does not draw people closer to Jesus. It only promotes fear.

    Jesus did not beckon me with fear or ultimatums. He did not guide me by bible snippets. Jesus called me and beckoned me with love, with grace, mercy and acceptance. Jesus brought me hope and the promise of a better way.

    You bashing on Lay Gaga’s song and pointing out what you think is her sin, does not bring anyone closer to God.

    • Dear Stephanie

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      You bashing on Lay Gaga’s song and pointing out what you think is her sin, does not bring anyone closer to God.

      My reply:

      I have watched some of her videos. They are full of filth, perversions and horrible acts of lust. When she admits she have a love affair with Judas, I have the right to sound the alarm. Please do sit with your kids when they watch these kinds of videos, and tell them that Satan is at work inside many people. That hundreds of millions of people will end up in Hell for eternity.

      Please also tell them about the solution. Every sin are forgiven, for all who are willing to repent. Make a-turn from sins, renounce all evil, and follow Jesus.

    • Stephanie,

      Again, what kind of Christian would I be if I did not state to you to repent from your sins, for the Kingdom of God is at hand? And yes, it is with love that I tell you this, Stephanie, because Jesus Christ my Savior has shown me many things in my life (all Glory goes to him always), and I tell you Stephanie, unless you or even my own loved ones, repent from their sins, well the Bible tells us what punishment is-and I tell you I love you enough (even though I don’t know you-I love you enough) to tell you that hell is not a place anyone wants to spend eternity.

      God Bless,

      Gloria

      • Hi Gloria

        You would have been a judgmental christian. You cannot judge something or someone to be wrong or right through your own interpretation of what is wrong or right, even if you mean it well and if it comes from the Bible.

        You can show somebody the way of Jesus, but it has to be without judgement.

        I would rather focus on the things that God explicitly told us to do and one of them is not to judge.

        regards

    • Hi Stephanie,

      Would you encourage your children to look up to Judas and marry a man like Judas?

      What message is Gaga giving the teens of the world? I’ll tell you what the message is:
      Indulge in sin. Who cares if it’s against God. Do you think it’s a coincidence she’s releasing the single right before Easter and on the day of Passover? NO. She is doing it for the publicity and to be outrageous and to encourage teens to be rebels, sinners and that they are too weak to make the right decisions.
      The power of the Holy Spirit gives strength where human nature has no strength. Because she lives in the world, she does not have the power from on High and remains dead in her trespasses and sin and happily drags the world down with her.

    • Hi Stephanie! I apologize for what you have encountered here and pray that you do not allow this to distort your view of God. You are right, God is a God of love, mercy and forgiveness! I thank God that when I lived in deep sin (though not televised as Lady Gaga), that a ‘minister’ did not tell me that I would be better off just going off and hanging myself! Because I was in such a sad state, that I would have dwelt on their suggestion and probably did it. Then my blood would be on their hands! Please know…while God does not tolerate sin, His mercy, love and forgiveness is Great!…for ALL! Even Lady Gaga! It is one thing to make people aware of things we should avoid as Christians. But it is very serious matter to God when one suggests a self inflicted punishment, one that Jesus already bore himself! Suicide is never a solution. Only Satan makes such suggestions! (Even Peter spoke by the Spirit of God one minute, then the very next minute was rebuked by Jesus because he spoke by the influence of Satan. Christians must be very cautious when claiming to be speaking for God. Many have zeal, but no wisdom!)
      I pray that you continue in the word of God, as it sounds you have been, and share the Truth you know. Blessings! :)

    • Stephanie we can not be soft on sin we must tell it like it is. Lady Gaga is in a dangerous place and only our fervent prayers of the righteous will availth much. Ye we are to love but love in truth. tell the truth in love and our motive to tel the truth is not hate or self-righteousness but a plea for the person to turn away from such things. what has the devil ever done for her for her to worship him. JEs gave his all for us to be saved, he does not ask us to physicla die for him but only to die to our flesh as live the new life in Christ for Christ. the softness of not bashing someone may be the very reason people continue to sin because they are not getting the truth becuase it weakened by intimidation, we must have the bold truth speaking in love. parents discipline not from spite but from love it doesn’t not feel like love but it is!

      In Christ, your sister,
      Christi

  3. i dont neccesarily like lady gaga, in fact, i really dont like her at all. i dont know her personally so i cant really say what kind of person she is. im not going to tag her with a certain personality based off a song she sings because a lot of singers buy songs from other song writers ang sing them. what i do know is that no one deserves to hang themself, not even judas. there is always an alternative to suicide. im no saying im siding with judas or lady gaga, but i do think everyone has a chance to change, even in the very last few minutes of life. that goes for everyone, not just judas and lady gaga!

  4. This is great promotion for Gaga’s new single. Makes me want to hear all the lyrics now so I can work it out for myself what she’s trying to say … (though I don’t actually think I’ll bother, it’ll be playing on every radio station and shopping malls soon enough!)

  5. It is quite obvious Lady Gaga worships THE DRAGON (Satan). In her videos she mocks Jesus’s atonement, she displays masonic symbols and imagery, sex, and magic spells. Her lyrics are all about praising Lucifer and yet some people just don’t get it?

    We righteously judge Lady Gaga through the light of scripture which gives us discernement to do so because we know the difference btwn light and darkness. It is obvious who she worships. Duh

  6. I hate this trash… BUT why not focusing on preaching the Gospel instead, talking about how evil the world is doesn save people! If someone meets Jesus for real, really encounter his love and power and grace, they don’t want to listen to the devil’s music anymore.

    • Dear Martin.

      Shalom.

      I agree with you, that the gospel must be preached. And we do preach the gospel of Jesus crucified as the only atonement for sins. But we also need to warn people of the danger of entertaining demons. You are playing with evil principalities of darkness in the spiritual realm. This is war. It is a matter of eternal life, or eternal separation from a Loving God in the flames of Hell.

      • yes, lady gaga is wrong and immodest, but does that mean she deverves to hang herself? of corse not, no one does! she deserves a chance, just like everyone does to repent all their sins. im sure Christ loves her so much even though she has mislead many young people. i think i shall think of her as a lost sister…
        …a very lost sister.
        she will be prayed for!!!

        ~dashti

      • Dashti,

        This Bible verse goes for all who have not repented, and still can:

        Luke 5:31-32
        Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

  7. Amen, Ivar.

    Hosea 4:6

    my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

  8. Jezebel thought she was all that and a bag of fries! All that she does to day is cry out to be let out, that she will repent and change! Its too late. We have seen people like this come and god. Yup let her join Judas and see how she like it!

  9. Very sad to see so much judgement and condemnation and no love of God. Rules (religion) without relationship only leads to rebellion! Condemnation does not lead any one to God, it drives them from Him! I thank God that none of you are my judge! I see clearly that many of you would have gladly cast the first stone. I was once a lost soul without hope! I committed sins I will never speak of! Like Mary Magdalene… I now lay at the feet of Jesus and worship Him! Father God, I lift Lady Gaga up to you now! Just as someone did for me at one time! Though the punishment of her sin is death, You died for her just as you did me! You took that punishment so she does not have to! While we were yet sinners, you died for us! I pray that you send your Holy Spirit to beckon her, to draw her unto yourself! I pray that she turns to You and cries out to You, “Create in me a clean heart! Renew a right spirit within me!” I pray that she, too, is delivered of the demons the torment her! That she will set at Your feet fully clothed and in her right mind! That she, too, will lay at Your feet with such gratitude that words to express how she feels escape her! Father, take that which Satan has meant for evil and turn it for good! Raise her up to be one on the greatest Christian singers, leading millions of her generation to You! God, send Lady Gaga an invitation of grace this very day! In Jesus’ name I pray! Amen!

    • Thank you for these beautiful words!; i join you in reaching my hands out toward her and praying she meet her saviour! :D halleluia and amen!
      I am so relieved to see people who understand the grace and mercy of our awesome forgiving beautiful God.
      Bless you may you continue to be a prayer warrior!

  10. Pingback: New Lady Gaga Single Judas Upsets Christians

  11. Lady Gaga is working for Satan. Judas was the disciple that betrayed Jesus, because Judas allowed Satan to possess him. Why would someone exhort a criminal and evil doer unless its to lead people down the wrong path?
    As Christians, we need to help each other and tell other about the Truth, that Jesus came to this earth and died for our sins and whosoever believe in Him will have everlasting life.

  12. @Ivar…you are right about the darkness within Lady Gaga, however you are so wrong to tell someone (anyone) to hang himself!!!

    What did Jesus say when they hang Him on the cross? Father please go and kill these bastards???

    No, instead this was His reply…Father, please forgive them, they know not what they do!!!!

    Praise our Eternal Father in Heaven for His Mercy and Grace, and tell others about the Gospel, leave the judgement to Jesus Christ who alone is Worthy to pass judgement.

    • Mary you are incorrect. Ivar did not tell anyone to “hang himself.”

      What Ivar said was : “IF Lady Gaga went and hung her self today, it would be a tragedy for her. If Lady Gaga went and hung her self today, it would be a tragedy for her. Rejecting Jesus, having a love affair with Judas, being sent to Hell without any mercy.”

      Ivar is speaking of a situation that has not happened, nor is he suggesting to anyone to go hang himself. What he is saying is that if Lady Gaga or anyone who rejects Jesus and does not repent from their sins will be sent to hell. It is the truth, and it is in God’s Word.

      1 Corinthians 6:9-10 “Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”

  13. @Gloria: You are twisting what Ivar has written:

    “You are a Quisling, and you deserve nothing better than to go and hang your self.”
    Where can i find this in the bible? please quote if you find the passage!

    It is very much what Ivar has written and i don’t know how you come up with your interpretation:
    “What he is saying is that if Lady Gaga or anyone who rejects Jesus and does not repent from their sins will be sent to hell.”

    If Ivar says that she deserves nothing better than to hang herself then he is placing himself on the judgement throne wich belongs to Jesus Christ alone!and since Ivar is not Jesus Christ he’d be better of quoting 1 corinthians 6:9-10
    “Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God?”

    Lady Gaga should be prayed for (as so many in Hollywood for that matter) because she is no worse sinner than a farizee who says he believes the bible but rejects Jesus.

    Even a Judass kiss is not the unpardonable sin, Permanently rejecting Jesus is!

    God’s ability to save is not limited by man’s sinfulness. In fact, every person, before he accepts Jesus Christ as Savior, is in total rebellion against God.

    So therefore, let us pray and show that we care for the unbelievers in doing so.

    • Mary,

      I must be blind, because I see nowhere where Ivar said, “”You are a Quisling, and you deserve nothing better than to go and hang your self.”

      Your comment: It is very much what Ivar has written and i don’t know how you come up with your interpretation:
      “What he is saying is that if Lady Gaga or anyone who rejects Jesus and does not repent from their sins will be sent to hell.”

      My Comment: Actually I got that from April 8, 2011 at 12:03 pm message on top

      Your comment:Lady Gaga should be prayed for (as so many in Hollywood for that matter) because she is no worse sinner than a farizee who says he believes the bible but rejects Jesus.

      Ivar’s Comment above and I quote “I hope and pray that Lady Gaga repents, starts to love Jesus, and will be found inside the Kingdom of Heaven. Amen.”

      I agree with Ivar. Amen.

    • Dear Mary

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      If Ivar says that she deserves nothing better than to hang herself then he is placing himself on the judgement throne wich belongs to Jesus Christ alone!and since Ivar is not Jesus Christ he’d be better of quoting 1 corinthians 6:9-10

      “Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God?”

      My reply:

      Since Lady Gaga claims she has had a love affair with Judas, she must be aware that Judas hanged him self.

      Matthew 27:5
      So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.

      I am not the final judge of Lady Gaga. But I can watch her demonic videos, full of filth and perversions. Unfortunately there are unsaved people who commit suicide. I hope and pray that Lady Gaga will repent, turn away from the pit of sin she is living in, and fall in love with Jesus. Amen.

  14. @ Gloria: you are not being truthfull…please read the section below the source Christian Post!
    Since you are the official spokesperson for Ivan I Guess the least you could do is read his comments.

    “If you are in love with Judas, you are in love with pitiful betrayal. You are a Quisling, and you deserve nothing better than to go and hang your self.”

    Either you are willfully ignorant or just a blind follower of Ivar because how can you agree with what you have not been reading?!

    • Mary,

      Actually I am an editor for this blog, and since Ivar is not around- but will be later, I can in fact clarify things for him.

      BTW, I am truthful, and though I am a sinner saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, I make every effort to be truthful.

      Please do not take one sentence that Ivar quoted out of context.

      Ivar said above:

      The Bible speaks about people who are demonized. They have been taken captive by Satan, and are programed by him to do evil.

      One such person is Lady Gaga. Millions comfortably numb parents let their children watch her demonic videos.

      If you are in love with Judas, you are in love with pitiful betrayal. You are a Quisling, and you deserve nothing better than to go and hang your self.

      All men are supposed to be in love with Jesus. Because as both Judas and Lady Gaga brings death, darkness and destruction into your life, Jesus brings light.

      *end quote*

      I would summarize Ivar’s explanation of his article above to John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am [the one I claim to be], you will indeed die in your sins.

      Jesus wants all including Lady Gaga to come to him and repent.

      Your comment: Either you are willfully ignorant or just a blind follower of Ivar because how can you agree with what you have not been reading?!

      My Comment: Just as I respect you, please show me the same. I do not follow Ivar, but Jesus Christ. If Ivar was wrong, or if I were wrong, we have no problem discussing it.

      God Bless.

    • If u are in love with judas u are in love with the devil. Judas is nothing more than a type for the devil in the bible or Satan. That is why he did what he did. If lady Gaga has said that she loves Judas, That means that she is in love with Satan and I have also heard her say that she is never coming back.

      • Dear Mitchell

        Shalom, and thanks for this comment.

        Everyone, absolutely everyone who have not surrendered to Jesus, will end up worshiping the beast. Behind the beast, is Satan.

        Revelation 13:8
        All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.

        (end of scriptures)

        There is no hope for people who can not see the demonic influence that control Lady Gaga. She admits she has a love affair with betrayal, with Judas who hung him self. Nothing noble in suicide.

        Satan is more dangerous for the body of Jesus, when the devil appear as an angle of light. He does so, inside many Churches. He can even take the name of “Jesus” and he surely have followers walking around with a Bible in their arms. This kind of deception should be the ultimate target for devil-hunters. Because by such false Messiah’s, copy cats sent from the bottomless pit, even the elect run the risk of being deceived, if possible.

  15. @Gloria: so now you say you do know that Ivar wrote:

    “If you are in love with Judas, you are in love with pitiful betrayal. You are a Quisling, and you deserve nothing better than to go and hang your self.”

    But because you feel it’s been taken out of context you say: “Please do not take one sentence that Ivar quoted out of context”.

    I quote you again: “I must be blind, because I see nowhere where Ivar said, “”You are a Quisling, and you deserve nothing better than to go and hang your self.”

    You make it quite clear to me that you are lying with your reply to me that you must be blind…because you’re now quoting Ivar yourself!

    Please don’t turn this in to a “respect” thing because that is even more twisting things your way.

    You say you respect me but in your writings there was no respect, only twisting and lying…that is not showing others respect.

    So to Ivar then, to tell someone that he deserves nothing better than to hang himself (if he/she is in love with Judass), it is the same as telling someone that he/she will die in his sins if he does not repent?
    Talking about taking things out of context!

    Telling someone to repent is biblical, telling someone he deserves nothing less than to hang himself is satanic in my opinion.

    But what’s in a word right?

    • Dear Mary

      Shalom, and love in Jesus.

      You wrote:

      Telling someone to repent is biblical, telling someone he deserves nothing less than to hang himself is satanic in my opinion.

      My reply:

      Paul was quite harsh with many people.

      Galatians 1:8
      But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

      (end of scriptures)

      To be sure no one will misunderstand, Paul even repeat the same line.

      We must not forget that Peter the Apostles seems to have “killed” two believers. Ananias and Sapphira.

      Acts 5:2-5 
      2 With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet.
       3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied to men but to God.”5 When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened.

      (end of scriptures).

      I am not sure if you would like to brand Peter also as a “satanist”. In my opinion Lady Gaga seems to be under more demonic influence than the couple who lied to the Holy Spirit.

      What do you feel?

    • Mary because I missed a sentence does not make me a liar. Again, I ask you to show me the same respect I have shown you.

      I will not argue with you about this. I’ve stated my opinion.

      God Bless.

  16. @Ivar: we clearly disagree on this and please don’t twist my words into making the apostles satanic!

    Your words are not written in scripture as opposed to the apostles, so stop comparing yourself. You made a non-biblical comment (telling someone he deserves nothing less than to hang herself) and then you go around pretending that you’re only doing what the apostles were doing?

    Your word is not final nor free from error, the Bible is final en error free!

    As for you Gloria, you did lie and twist as anyone can clearly see from your replies, and no you do not show respect in doing so.

    • Mary,

      Again, I did not lie. I missed a sentence, and made an error.

      You state, “Your word is not final nor free from error,”

      The same goes for you.

    • Dear Mary.

      Shalom.

      I have no problem to disagree with you in regards to Lady Gaga. I feel we both hope and pray that all sinners will repent, and will be saved by Jesus. Unfortunately, a lot to people will reject the truth and will have to spend eternity in Hell.

      Lets go back to what I wrote:

      If you are in love with Judas, you are in love with pitiful betrayal. You are a Quisling, and you deserve nothing better than to go and hang your self.

      (end of quote from article)

      I wrote IF. I do not know many people who claim to have had a love affair with betrayal in person.

      I do not know many who are in love with Judas, who hung him self. There are many people who are in love with the devil. They call them selves Satanists.

      IF you openly do worship the devil, you do not deserve anything but to spend eternity with him. IF you hang your self today, you will make the road to hell shorter. Anyone who worship Satan should feel free. IF NOT, please repent. IF NOT, you will surely perish.

  17. Gloria, that is true, and i apoligize i called you a liar if you really did miss that sentence. I just feel that in this forum we all need to agree with Ivar when i really cannot agree with his remark.
    You both are coming on strong on anyone who seems to have a different opinion and then you make it seem as if we do not believe what the bible says.

    I have been tought to think for myself and not just to go along with what the crowd says, the only way to judge what is biblical is to hold what is said in the light of Christ, test it and read the bible.

    I understand that even if we believe Jesus is our saviour and died for our sins we can have different opinions on how to share and express this with others.

    I am glad that a forum like this is pointing out and warning on persons like Lady Gaga, but in all honesty, there are so many like her and i don’t see a reason why she is more demon possed than for instance a John Denver with his new age message. Just because Lady Gaga is obvious satanic in nature doesn’t mean that she’s far worse than others.

    There are so many wolves in sheep clothing who lead people astray, even in the so called Gospel industrie which for the most part is as unholy as the secular industrie but in my opinion even worse because they claim to know and represent Jesus.

    Just look at the documentary “they sold their souls for rock and roll” by pastor Joe Schimmel and you will know what i mean.

    Ivar, sorry for my harsh words, we can agree to disagree in a polite manner and I failed to do so.

    • Mary,

      You said: Gloria, that is true, and i apoligize i called you a liar if you really did miss that sentence

      My comment: Thank you for apologizing. I appreciate it.

      Your comment: You both are coming on strong on anyone who seems to have a different opinion and then you make it seem as if we do not believe what the bible says.

      My Comment: That is not our intention. My point is, we can’t take stuff including the Word of God out of context, without reading the before and after.

      Your Comment: I understand that even if we believe Jesus is our saviour and died for our sins we can have different opinions on how to share and express this with others.

      My Comment: we can all of course agree to disagree.

      God Bless.

    • Dear Mary.

      Shalom.

      You wrote:

      Ivar, sorry for my harsh words, we can agree to disagree in a polite manner and I failed to do so.

      My reply:

      Gloria and I do not agree on everything that is published on NTM. But I do not expose disagreements with my co-editor in public.

      News That Matters shall be a free forum for debate on faith.

      I am not a cult fellow, who say agree with me or go to Hell. I often have to agree with people that we have to disagree, still respect each other as Christian brothers.

      I acknowledge that there are true followers of Jesus across the specter of denominations. I even have met Roman Catholic priests, I consider to be followers of Jesus, rejecting certain papal doctrines. They do have a tough time, working secretly inside the Vatican Church to lead people towards the truth. I would not like to be in their shoes.

      You do not have to say sorry. I do not feel your have crossed the line of what you should not have written.

      I hope this was a useful comment, that gave glory and honor to Jesus.

  18. It seems to me that Mary is correct.

    Here is wisdom, among the obvious Satan followers, are also christians by name only. Although they preach the gospel, know that the truth is not in them. They who boasts are not of the kingdom of God, but rather, the father of arrogance. Fiery doom awaits the wolves in sheep clothing.

  19. DAVID LETTERMAN’S HATE, ETC. !

    David Letterman’s hate is as old as some ancient Hebrew prophets.
    Speaking of anti-Semitism, it’s Jerry Falwell and other fundy leaders who’ve gleefully predicted that in the future EVERY nation will be against Israel (an international first?) and that TWO-THIRDS of all Jews will be killed, right?
    Wrong! It’s the ancient Hebrew prophet Zechariah who predicted all this in the 13th and 14th chapters of his book! The last prophet, Malachi, explains the reason for this future Holocaust that’ll outdo even Hitler’s by stating that “Judah hath dealt treacherously” and “the Lord will cut off the man that doeth this” and asks “Why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother?”
    Haven’t evangelicals generally been the best friends of Israel and persons perceived to be Jewish? Then please explain the recent filthy, hate-filled, back-stabbing tirades by David Letterman (plus Sandra Bernhard, Larry David, Kathy Griffin, Bill Maher, Joan Rivers, and Sarah Silverman) against Christians like Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin, and explain why most Jewish leaders have seemingly condoned such “crucifixion”!
    While Letterman etc. are tragically turning comedy into tragedy, they are also helping to speed up and fulfill the Final Holocaust a la Zechariah and Malachi, thus helping to make the Bible even more believable!
    For even more stunning information, visit MSN and type in “Separation of Raunch and State,” “Michael the Narc-Angel,” and “Bible Verses Obama Avoids.”
    PS – – – There’s nothing wrong with Hollywood that a 10-point earthquake couldn’t fix !!

  20. WOW IN THE LAST DAYS THE WORD DID SAY MANY WILL BE DECEIVED AND BECOME LOVERS OF THEM SELVES OR THEY WOULD FOLLOW THE WRONG PPL THE ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT IS AT WORK N LADY GAG SOLD HER SOLE TO THE DEVIL. AND NO WE ALL DON’T GO LOOKING FOR JUDAS ARE FALL IN LOVE WITH JUDAS ONLY THOSE WHO SOLD THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL AND WILL TRY TO DECEIVE OTHERS N BRING THEM TO A PLACE OF TORMENT N HELL CAN STAND THERE AND SAY THESES THING TO DEFEND SOME WHO ALREADY DID. LADY GAG IS PART OF THE ILLUMANTI,AND THE ARE OCCULT IN THEMSELVES THE FREEMASONS. BUT NO PPL DON’T GO LOOKING FOR JUDAS THEY GOOD LOOKING FOR TRUTH,AND THEY FIND THAT ONLY IN JESUS ,N WHEN JESUS FORGIVES YOU U KNOW YOU ARE FORGIVEN AND U NOT OUT LOOKING FOR A DARK SIDE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DARK SIDE UNLESS YOU HAVE DEMONS . YES YOU CAN EVEN BATTLE WITH YOURSELF BUT THE TRUTH IS U LISTEN TO HER,N FOLLOW HER YOU ARE OPENING YOUR SELF UPS FOR DEMONS TO ENTER N TO DECEIVE U N TAKE YOU TO HELL WITH HER. WAKE UP PEOPLE GET FOR REAL

  21. I just pray for a spirit of protection from God to be placed over the hearts and minds of people who are exposed to this kind of thing. Madonna approached this type of thing in her career, as have countless other singers and bands. Look at all the heavy metal and hard rock bands. The Rolling Stones song “Sympathy for the Devil” is the official song of the church of satan, fully endorsed by them. This is nothing new. Sadly, this is what society has been conditioned to think of as normal, entertainment, and the music industry. But this judas song/video is, I feel, the most blatant, obvious, in-our-face production about satan worship. I just watched her perform this tribute to satan on the Ellen DeGeneres show, and the audience was roaring and cheering wildly. Then Ellen came on stage, just glowing and beaming, hugged Gaga, told her how fabulous she was, how fantastic the song was, etc, etc. I don’t and can’t judge, as God tells us not to, but I can certainly be sad that so many people worship and idolize this woman. Parents let their children watch this, and listen to it. satan is the great deceiver. He is subtle. I have read different interpretations of this song. The deceptive one is where Lady Gaga, or her spin doctors, say that Judas merely represents bad past relationships with men, and how hard it is to not get involved with the wrong man (Judas), while longing for the right one (Jesus). Sheeple/the masses will accept that. The truth of the song is fairly obvious, and there’s no real hidden meaning. It’s pretty blunt. Jesus’ name is mentioned once in the song, whereas the chanting and the dedication of love to judas is repeated over a hundred times. It is clear what the song is about. It completely minimizes Jesus as almost non-existent, and a distant memory, whereas judas and satan are the here and now and all that matter. We are told to pray for the lost and misguided, and I have said a prayer for many celebrities. However, we are told not to cast our pearls before swine either, so I try to reserve my prayers for people who seem to genuinely be searching for salvation, not blatantly mocking everything that Jesus stands for. Our pearls are our faith, and our God-given wisdom and discernment. It is fairly clear that Gaga has placed her soul elsewhere, whether she is a mind-controlled illuminati slave or not. If the one line in her song about longing for Jesus has any validity, then may she be saved one day, and may her filth stop infiltrating society as normal entertainment value. It is not right for any of us to say she deserves death for her sins, because the Bible tells us we ALL deserve death for our sins. Most of us are not as blatant about sin, or spend our lives glorifying it proudly on such a mega-public platform, but we are ALL wretched sinners, and saved ONLY through grace from God and faith in God. We all reap what we sow, and will be judged accordingly. You, me, Gaga…everyone. Any answer we need for life can be taken back to the Bible, as it is the Living Word of God. It is timeless, it is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. The Bible tells us that the perverse and the wicked will come to be accepted as normal as the end days approach. It is all around us. A small example…a microcosm for society, if you will…was seeing the Ellen audience cheer and gush and clap for Gaga after she performed this blatantly satanic song. It disgusted me, and I wish it surprised me, but because it is written in the Bible, it doesn’t surprise me. For all that audience cared, in our celebrity obsessed world, it could just as easily have been Carrie Underwood singing “Jesus Take The Wheel” on that stage. They’d clap and cheer wildly for ANY celebrity, performing anything, because that is what society has conditioned us to do. That is idolatry at its highest. If I happened to be an audience at that taping of Ellen show, I would not have made a scene and started chanting “REPENT SINNERS!” but I would have sat quietly, and not have clapped or shown any support or endorsement for the satanic ritual I had just witnessed. No one would notice me, but I would know that I did not partake in that, and God would know too. I’m quite sure there were at least a few self-proclaimed God believers in that Ellen crowd who clapped and cheered right along with the sheeple. Jesus died for our sins, and we love Him for this reason. However, we don’t love and exalt Judas because he made it happen. That is twisted logic. God allowed us one chance at Salvation at a VERY heavy price. The death paid the price for our sins, not the murderer. Jesus is the hero, not Judas.

  22. I read the beginning of the discussion and it truly discouraged me from going any further. If some of you really speak in name of God he no longer seems to my as a loving and merciful being. I am a teen and I feel seriously confused having read the stuff above. It is not Gaga who turns people against God, but you.

    • Dear Matthew

      Shalom.

      Your comment:

      It is not Gaga who turns people against God, but you.

      My reply:

      I do not know it you are a teen or not. But Jesus will always be the answer. Come to Him, who died for your sins. He loves you. Person’s like Lady Gaga can not save anyone. Not even them selves.

  23. hey i find this forum to be quite interesting and i am glad ppl are thinking a lot for themselves i just want to find out ur opinions about the official music video for judas now out today (thursday 5th may, 2011) what are your opinions and thoughts about it?

    • Oranzo,

      Lady Gaga is need of repenting of her sins. That did not change in just a few days. And unless she or anyone else who has not accept Christ, repents and comes to Jesus, they will not be found in the Kingdom of Heaven. This is the truth.

      • It is not just Lady Gaga actually…there are a lot more. She is just controversial because of her ridiculous videos. We just need to be watchful believers. These last days…anytime,we can be deceived, no assurance at all without of course the grace of God. As what Corinthians 16:13 says, “Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.” We don’t know what tomorrow holds, but we know who holds it… none other else but the Lord! any reply please??

      • Amber,

        I agree that music industry holds alot of people that need to repent. Also the people who listen to the music, watch TV, sinners are everywhere. Which is why we must spead even more that Jesus Christ saves, and is the only that can. For very soon our King comes, and many will fail to accept him, ending up in hell.

  24. Its amazing to read these comments, their is truth in when we turn away we are not following Jesus. Jesus said if we don’t follow the light and truth, then we are in the dark and we are following satan. This woman has the most vulgar and shameful videos out, she acts as if she is sending a message. Sorry, my children will not be singing I love judas. She openly admits to doing drugs when she writes a song. Jesus explicitly tells us not to, for this gives Satan full access. So truly Satan has entered Lady Gaga and he is her songwriter. And millions of people get to turn their radios on and listen to this garbarge. Yes, I said it, GARBAGE. Jesus loves the sinner, but hates the sin. God will put an end to it. Bless her he hasn’t yet, he is patient with us all, hoping all turn away from sin. I’m sure she believes Satan is going to glorify her as his queen, another lie, he is the liar of liars. She will be tormented for all eternity by the demons and by God’s wrath. She’s got it all. As parents, we don’t buy or listen to this garbage, thats the way we put an end to Satan in our lives. And we always, always stand up for the truth even if like Jesus we may have to die for that truth. Go online to Saint Faustina and read her diary about those who go to hell. WAKE UP!!!, we never know the hour or the day, when God will take
    us from this life. Hope your ready.

  25. Well, it is pathetic. There are much more wholesome songs we can listen to…this JUDAS controversy is just one of the many that has been going all over again in the past 50 years.

  26. And I thought that more christians knew that hell is made by humans and not God. And that Judas is loved by Jesus. Jesus loves every person. I think there’s way to many christians who think they are perfect. Well, if you haven’t been to hell and back, you don’t know what it’s like. It’s hot and it’s cold at the same time. But Jesus is still knocking on your door when you are there, I have a chance to walk up to him for all eternity. (btw: hell is a state of mind. Not a place to hang.)

  27. Thank you! Someone who gets it, and is brave enough to put it out there so that her followers can understand what loads of crap she’s covering this up with.

  28. The reason I don’t like Christianity, because they are hipocrites.
    Atheism is the best.

    http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm

    What you are saying sounds like a total craziness.
    It does not matter whom you beleive.
    It’s been 2000 years, get over it.
    There is no God and no Devil. Lady Gaga is a stupid whore. That’s what it is. Why do we need a deity to judge someone.

  29. i think personally this stephanie girl dont know what she is talking about. But one day she will most definitely see

    Ignorant People – it amazes me

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s